• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorority Hazing!

sceej56

TMF Expert
This is the first in a rather lengthy series - a repost of a story I first posted on another board 3-4 years ago ...

Julie Taylor, a gorgeous blonde - five foot eleven, slim save for
her bra busting 38D's, was specifically designated for a particularly
degrading hazing. Early in the morning, a combination stocks and
pillory was set up on the campus green; Julie's head and wrists were
locked in the pillory, her ankles in the stocks. She was dressed in a sorority T-shirt with the words "PLEDGE" added in magic marker, as well as tight jeans. Her big feet (size 11) were bare, a pair of sexy red high heeled mules lay useless at the base of the stocks. A short distance away, a camcorder was placed on a tripod and focused on the unlucky pledge. A sign was posted in the ground bearing the
words "PLEASE TICKLE MY FEET!". Several feathers were arranged atop
the stocks. Julie's assignment - over the course of the day - she must convince twenty people to tickle her bare feet ... and once they
started, they were to be permitted to continue for as long as they
liked. Julie was free to laugh all she wanted but should she ask an
individual to stop, she would lose credit for that person.

The psychological torment was exquisite. Julie's feet were highly
ticklish and yet she would have to actually INVITE perfect strangers to tickle her bare feet. As the campus came to life, Julie's ordeal began.

"Uh, hello? Yes ... yes, you sir ... uhm, I ... I know how this must
look but, well, the fact is, I'm pledging a sorority and this is, well, a little joke, I guess. Anyway, I was wondering ... would you please tickle my feet? Yeah ... like the sign says ... uh-huh ... yes, I'm (ulp) serious ... hmmmm ... well, there's a f-f-feather on top of the stocks. What? Well, yes, yes I am ... actually, my (ulp) ... my feet are extrememly sensitive! What? No ... it's okay, really ... I-I want you to ... please, feel free, I ... I (choke) ...I like having m-my feet tickled. Oh ... Oh dear ... heh heh heh ... oh, that does tickle ... hee hee hee hee ... no, it's alright ... ha ha ha ... I-I d-d-don't mind at all ... AHA HA HA HA HA ... WHEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... YES ... HA HA ... THAT TICKLES ... HA HA HA HA HA ... OH OH DEAR ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... YES ... HA HA .. . YES ... HA HA ... I-I-I LOVE IT ... HOO HOO HA HA HA HA ... I R-R-REALLY LOVE IT ... HA HA HA HA HA ... I LOVE IT WHEN YOU ... HA HA HA ... T-T-TICKLE MY FEET!!!"

"What a freak ..." muttered the young man, putting the feather down and striding away. Julie giggled softly for a few more seconds, head down,exhausted, flexing her feet rythmically, trying to rid them of an
unpleasant residual tingling. Then she noticed two pair of heavy boots on the ground before her. Following them up, she found two rather burly young women sporting severe short haircuts. One's T-shirt read "WOMYN'S RIGHTS NOW"; the other "GAY & LESBIAN STUDENT ALLIANCE". Both were eyeing the gorgeous Julie like pit bulls eyeing a juicy steak!

"What gives, Blondie?", asked one.

Julie inhaled deeply, and took a quick look at the camcorder on the
tripod. "Hi!" she answered brightly, "My name is Julie Taylor and I'm pledging ...."

More to come ...
As always - comments are welcome!

Last edited:
Soleseeker - I didn't stop - there are 6-7 more installments to come hopefully. Part of the reason I don't just post them all at the same time is I like to see if the story gets any feedback. Hope this doesn't sound to selfish but if I post a story that gets dozens/hundreds of looks and no comments, I'm less inclined to post anything else - kind of have the attitude "Is it even worth the effort if no one has anyhtign to say?". Will be posting the second installment of this one today. Hope you like it and your comments on my stories (past, present and hopefully future) are appreciated.

You shouldn't be so sensitive about responses, Sceej56. My most viewed story, "The Session (F/m)" has over 23,000 views and exactly 2 (two!) responses, one of which is from Mistress Zara, and one from me. Nobody but the two people in the story responded.

And yet it is the second most viewed story of all time on the TMF.

So I have learned to be happy that people are reading my stories, even if they don't post a response. :D

I have posted a response to this series at the end of part two. :)

good story!

This was a good story! Lovely idea! Sorry again and we also like lots of posts: e.g Evangelion.
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back