• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

K. O. Beast: Mei-Mer Tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
K. O. Beast: Mei-Mer Tickled Part I by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience:
Well, here is my final story for a while, written on another boring day of sickness before I go back to school. Anyway since I believe that only Battousai has seen this series besides me, I’ll attempt to be a tad more descriptive, although I think Amazon.com gave the best example of it. Pokemon + Slayers = K. O. Beast. No tickling in this part either
First off to summarize the basic plot of the series, AKA the boring stuff. There are two groups, the beasts and the humans, “the humans” beings are the bad people. The humans stole the totems from three different tribes in the first OAV, the mammal, bird, and mermaid clan. It turns out the totems the three tribes worshipped were weapons originally created by the humans called Jinns. Along with the Jinns four beasts were captured: Wan, Mei-Mer, Bud, and Tuttle.
Through the help of a human scientist, Dr. Passsword, they were able to escape with his daughter Yuni, and escape the humans. But they still had to deal with two of the human’s most powerful warriors, V-Darn and V-Sion who continually attacked them every time, although it always ended in a loss for the humans. You see the two groups are both trying to find “Gaia” to fulfill their own ambitions, and this leads us to the current point in the story.

*_ _ _ _ Our scene opens up at one of the human battleships. This one is the current home to V-Darn and V-Sion, who due to their failures have fallen out of good graces with Czar Master. V-Darn stood on the deck of the battleship enjoying the wind blowing through his hair as he looked down at below disgusted by all the beast settlements. The humans would soon conquer all this, once they obtained Gaia, and he, the greatest mage knight in all of Uranus planned on aiding in it. But first he was going to pay back those dirty little beasts for the humiliation they had caused them.
Of course he had no idea where they were currently, but then again he always had the luck of running into them when they least expected it, so soon he would be able to extract his revenge in the most painful of ways. He let out a hardy evil laugh feeling much better with himself now that a picture had come into his head. *

Akumako: Oh, master your laughing again. It must mean you have thoughts of murder, destruction, and annihilation for the beasts! And then I can eat their souls!

V-Darn: Yes, your right, I’ll pay them back for my humiliation ten fold. I’ve already come up with an ingenious plot to trap the fools.

V-Sion: Oh, really? This I’ve got to hear.

*Meanwhile the beasts have stopped their search for Gaia in a small city so that they could fill up their empty stomachs, not having eaten for a few days. Yuni being the kid she is off annoying other customers as Tuttle continually attempts to get her to stay still while apologizing to any inconvenienced parties. Unknownst to them, V-Darn has also arrived here in order to begin his plan into luring the beasts to their doom. What better plan then to dress up as an old beggar with a parrot on his shoulder with a picture of Gaia’s symbol above his head in his little street corner. Now they would come seeking his knowledge.*

Wan: Hey, you see that old guy, kinda sad that the homeless are in that condition today.

Bud: It’s what happens when people aren’t born rich like the royal family of the bird clan.

Mei-Mer: How can you just stare like that and talk about him in front of him, you guys are horrible.

*V-Darn attempted to restrain his anger, even now not as the greatest mage knight of Uranus they were still mocking him, oh how they would pay, he was going to make a tiger striped coat our of that cat, and for the bird, he wouldn’t enjoy a chicken meal, with a side of fish. Then he felt something hit his lap. It was a loaf of bread. He looked up noticing the fish girl staring at him. Damn, now charity, his honor wouldn’t allow such a..
He prepared to give it back, but she was already gone, so doing what he normally would do, when not in sight, he gobbled down the loaf since he was starving before going after them *

V-Darn as the Old Man, not attempting to even disguise his voice: Wait, up kind, beasts, er sirs and mams.
Wan: What do you want old man? We gave you some food.

V-Darn: Why you ungrateful..

Mei-Mer: Is there something we could help you with?

V-Darn: No, its just I believe..

*Then his “parrot” Akumako broke in*

Akumako: Kill them, massacre, soul eating!

Bud: Wait, that voice sounds familiar.

*The group looks at V-Darn closely*

V-Darn: Ah, the things Polly picks up from the taverns.

Tuttle: How very interesting.

Yuni: Hey birdy, you want a cracker?

*Yuni then proceeds to poke Akumako with a cracker, shoving it against the small demon’s face, annoying it to the point.*

Akumako: Alright, screw this charade master, kill them right now. Stupid beasts!

V-Darn: I see its time to reveal myself, now that you don’t have your Jinns.

*Throwing off his robes, and Akumako taking off the tiny cheaply made bird costume, the beasts gasp noticing V-Darn, one of their human enemies.*

Mei-Mer: And I gave you food. You SNEAKS!

Wan: I knew it was a bad idea, you should never give food away.

Bud: You again, don’t you ever learn?
Tuttle: Stay back Yuni.

V-Darn: Oh, don’t think you’ll win this time, I’ll get you.

*V-Darn charges up one of his explosive electric attacks blasting away a chunk of the outdoor bazaar, sending them flying. Then he felt it, he fell down with a crash, noticing the female fish girl on his back.*

Akumako: Oh, master you must have killed her, now to get her soul.

Wan: Ugh, you won’t win. Let go of Mei-Mer now.

V-Sion: We’ve run out of time V-Darn, return to the ship now.

Wan: Arrr!

*Transforming into his beast state Wan charges at V-Darn with his axe out ready to cleave him, but with a blast by V-Darn he flies back*

V-Darn: Consider yourself lucky that I don’t have time to kill you now.

*V-Darn picks up Mei-Mer’s body, resting it in his arms and Akumako and him are then surrouned by a ball of light floating up into the air to the human battleship.*

Wan: MEI-MER!

End Part I (What a cliffhanger, no?)

K. O. Beast: Mei-Mer Tickled Part II by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Continuation of the first part, anyway this will be the final chapter with the tickling you so long for.

V-Sion: WHAT? You brought that aboard alive?

V-Darn: Yes, I, V-Darn, the greatest mage knight of all of Uranus brought one of the beasts alive. I’m good aren’t I.

V-Sion: But they’ll just come for it.

V-Darn: Well, then we have the perfect bait, we’ll just arm our battleship to fighting status and wait for them to rescue her.

V-Sion: We don’t have any Jinns, you seem to forget they have 3.

V-Darn: No, matter they won’t do anything with her prisoner.

V-Sion: Accept blow up half the ship to get her.

V-Darn: Your too much a pessimist.

V-Sion: Your too egotistical.

V-Darn: Fine, then I’ll complete my plan without you.

Akumako: Don’t worry master, I’ll support you. Can I eat her soul now, huh? Can I?

V-Darn: Not yet, to the interrogation room.

Akumako: Interrogation room?

V-Sion: He means the storage room with some various supplies in it.

Akumako: Alright master, let’s go.

V-Darn: Must you always make fun of all my plans V-Sion? I’ll give you yours some day.

V-Sion: Whatever, I’m going to go relax, you have fun with your beast woman.

V-Darn: What did you say!?

V-Sion: Considering you haven’t killed her yet and you want a private room, I get the picture. (Jerk.)

V-Darn: No, it’s not like that. (She is sorta cute, and she does look human now, but..)

V-Sion: Whatever.

V-Darn: I’ll be off then.

*Having stopped to pick up some rope from the interrogation room, V-Darn purposely chose to take the beast to his own room then, with Akumako following along with her little fork and knife begging for the soul of Mei-Mer. He ties her wrists and ankles to the posts of his bed and admired his work. He felt a little rusty, it had been a while since he did anything of this kind.*

Akumako: So what are you going to do to her master? Chop her to little pieces now, sufficate her, shock her to death..?

V-Darn: Oh, something far worse for females, their ultimate weakness….

*He walked over to his dresser and opened a drawer and pulled out a long white feather. Outside V-Sion has her ear pressed to the door listening with intent, ultimate female weakness? Did he plan to seduce her?*

V-Darn: TICKLING!

*A loud thud is heard outside the door, caused by V-Sion banging her head against the door in surprise at his stupidity. And to think she was worried.. But, then again, to tickle this girl he.. wouldn’t do that would he. Her ear once again pressed against the door listening.*

Akumako: That’s no fun master. No screams of pain or torment.

V-Darn: Screams of laughter though. This little fish girl will be begging me to stop, using such an ancient human torture method will make me even more famous. Mwahahaha! That is why I’m the greatest mage knight of Uranus.

Akumako: Oh master you so cunning, punish her for your humiliation, then when she begs kill her.

V-Darn: Maybe, we’ll see, after all she is merely the side dish to my main dish of revenge against those beasts. She’ll have to stay alive until they come though.

Mei-Mer: Eer, where am I?

*Mei-Mer tries to move only to find herself restrained*

Mei-Mer: What, I’m bound? Ah, it’s you! Uh, what’s your name again?

V-Darn: Fine, before I punish you I will give the name of the one who you will be begging to, I am V-Darn the greatest mage knight of Uranus.

Mei-Mer: V-DARN’S A PERVERT, HE IS HOLDING ME AGAINST MY WILL! HELP!

V-Darn: A pervert, how dare you scream such lies so that all my minions may hear, I shall silence you quickly.

*V-Darn crawls onto the bed sitting down on Mei-Mer’s legs. She quiets down once she notices him sitting on there, he is wiggling the feather that he picked up in his hand so the mermaid watches it with her eyes.*

*Meanwhile outside*

V-Sion: My god, he is on top of her, this, I can’t watch…

V-Darn: Take this, and that. Stinking beast.

*V-Darn flicks the feather up and down Mei-Mer’s exposed armpit, causing the rope that bound her wrist to contract, as she wiggled around hopelessly on the bed.*

Mei-Mer: Hehehe! No, not there!

V-Darn: I haven’t even started yet pathetic human. Take this too.

*He flicks his fingers up and down her other armpit and her squirming grows a bit as the tickling fingers stroke around breaking her resolve even more to hold it in.*

Mei-Mer: That’s cheap, I can’t cover up. Hehehe! No fair!

V-Darn: Oh, it’s not supposed to be fair, its payback you little wretch, for all the humiliation you caused.

*After a while of teasing Mei-Mer’s armpits for a while he put the feather down to take advantage of his other hand. He wiggled his fingers along her ribs, like a spider pawing its prey with its forlegs.*

Mei-Mer: No, not the ribs! Hahahahaha! I can’t stand it! Hehehehe!

V-Darn: Your still not at the level to submit to me, so I’ll have to attempt elsewhere.

*After continuing for a while teasing the girl’s ribs he moved his fingers to her stomach and began the tickling assault a new, wiggling his long fingers across her stomach, the thin fabric not providing much of any protection as Mei-Mer thrashed about, laughing harder, wondering how she could be so ticklish*

Mei-Mer: No! Hahahahahha! Hehehehe! Not my stomach! It Haahhaheehehe! Tickles!

V-Darn: Darn, aren’t you insanely ticklish anywhere..? I won’t get what I want if your not.

*He got up from his prey and she took the time to take some deep breaths, getting some air in her lungs, recovering from the periods of tickling. He looked at her feet, and figured, oh well, it couldn’t hurt. He removed her boots, exposing her tiny feet. Mei-Mer looked at him as he picked up the feather saying the words no, but then she felt the feather go up her small sole of her right foot.*

Mei-Mer: NO! NOT MY FEET! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THEY’RE TOO TICKLISH! HAHAHAHAHA!

V-Darn: Ah, damn, she is really ticklish somewhere, but who knew a mermaid would be ticklish on her feet, hmm..

*Outside*

V-Sion: My ears, damn, he made that girl screech. If that pervert is enjoying himself.

*Inside*

Akumako: Wow, master she sure was laughing hard.

V-Darn: Yeah. Well then beast who is the superior species.

Mei-Mer: Beasts.

V-Darn: Wrong answer.

*V-Darn picked up her right foot, and wiggled the feather under the mermaid’s toes sending her into another loud series of giggling fits as he sawed back and forth underneath them*

Mei-Mer: HAHAHAHAHHAA! NO! STOP! HAHAHAHAA! HUMANS!

V-Darn: And who is the greatest mage knight in all of Uranus?

Mei-Mer: Huh?

V-Darn: Who is the greatest mage knight in all of Uranus?

*V-Darn’s fingers wiggled up and down both of Mei-Mer’s feet sending her up to a level she hadn’t reached before in laughing power. Her feet wiggled back and forth trying to escape the hands in vain.*

Mei-Mer: YOU! HAHAHAHAHA! NOW! HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT!

*V-Darn dragged one of his nails up Mei-Mer’s sole slowly, letting her giggle loudly while swaying her foot back and forth.*

V-Darn: And don’t you forget it.

*V-Darn turned to the door after hearing a loud knock, the beasts were there with V-Sion’s tied up body in Bud’s arms, with the Earth Totem standing there. Apparently Mei-Mer’s noise and V-Darn’s gloating had been louder than the alarms.*

V-Darn: @#%$, I won’t lose to you beasts.

*He powers up a blast only to get rammed into a wall by the Earth totem leaving only Akumako conscious.*

Akumako: It’s time for me to leave.

*She disappears in a ball of smoke.*

Wan: Mei-Mer are you alright?

Mei-Mer: What took you so long! I was being tickled.

Wan: Tickled?

*Wan noticed the feather on the floor and picked it up and looked at Mei-Mer with a smirk on his face*

Mei-Mer: Wan, no! Don’t even think about it.

Wan: I’m going to teach you to give my food away.

*He drags the feather up one of Mei-Mer’s soles, while scratching the other foot with his cat nails, causing a much more ticklish sensation up her foot.*

Mei-Mer: I’m sorry! HAHAHAHAA! NO! WAN! HAHAHHAA! STOP!

Bud: Hmm, that seems like fun. Hey Wan do that thing you do.

Wan: Oh yeah.

*Wan licks Bud on his face transforming Bud into his bird state. Bud then proceeds to take off V-Sion’s shoes.*

Bud: I always wondered how ticklish human’s were.

*Bud drags one of his wings up V-Sion’s feet, waking her from her sleeping state with a loud set of giggles.*

V-Sion: Crap! Hahahaha! No! Heehehehe!

Fin

(How they escaped, while I’ll leave that to your imagination.)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back