• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Willow the Tickler (Buffy's punishment)

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Boy we enjoyed that story so much we have ahem found a scenario for the reverse.

Buffy found herself tied up on her bed. "What had happened?" she thought. The last thign she remembered was a voice saying something when she had broken into that man's house. Now she was spread eagle in a bikini and shoes, clueless to what had happened. "Hello, Buffy!" said Willow.
"Will, what is going on?" said Buffy, furiously. "Buffy, we feel your judgement is arry. You are reckless, endangering everyone. And after what happened at the vineyard, we will discpline is necessary." replied Willow. Buffy did not like the sound of tho0se words. Anya and Kennedy entered the room. Buffy felt very frightened. "Buffy, we're not going to hurt you. Shoes off!" said WIllow. "Why are my shoes... NO Will, not that! I.. we did that for your own good." Buffy told Willow, terrified. "Now I am returning the favour!" responded WIllow, tickling Buffy's armpits. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOPPIT! Ha hahahahahaha!Cutitouthahahahahahahaha!" screamed Buffy. "Poor buffy. She's so ticklish!" cooed ANya, scratching her sides. "HAHAHAHAHAH! Stoihahhahahap! Ishould have hahahaslain you.hahahahahahaha!" squealed Buffy. "There you go!" she has leaened nothing." said Willow, now moving to her knees. "HAHahahahaha!Nomorehahahahahaha!" squealed Buffy. "I guess these soles are for me! The junior Slayer." replied Kennedy, tickling the soles of Buffy's left sole by licking the right then alternating. Buffy was howling "HAHAhahahahahahaha!Ican't take it!hahahahahahahaha!I'm hahahahahagoing tokickhahahahahaall your butts!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" "Still she disrespect people!" replied WIllow, moving towards her armpits and scratching. "HAHAhahahahahahahanahahaha!plehehehehehasehahahahahahaha!" pleaded Buffy tears running down her eyes. Willow stopped and let Anya's scratch her belly while Kennedy licked her right sole and ran her nails down her left foot's arches. Kennedy had been so turned on at watching Willow tickling Buffy. "Buffy is almost as ticklish as Willow is or myself!" thought Kennedy. "OKay everybody give her a break!" said Willow. They all stopped. Buffy remembered last time and said panting "You huh guys are right. I'm sorry!" "Good. So you'll follow Faith?" asked Willow, nervously. "NOWAY!!!" said Buffy. "okay, then! STill learned nothing!" said Willow, going to Buffy's pits. "hahahahahaha!wait!hahahahahahahahaeeehahahahaahaha!" laughed Buffy. Anya went to Buffy's feet and tranced her nails across the top of Buffy's feet and made her way to 100 wiggggly toes. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!NOTTHETOES!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Buffy. "what about me!" said KEnnedy, running her fingers around Buffy's belly even tickling her navel!" "HAHAHAHAHAHANotmybutton!hehehahahahahaha!STOHAHAHAHAP!" giggled Buffy, as she descended to silent laughter. "Hey guys where do you think Buffy...." Dawn paused mid-question. "Dawn help me! WIllow getting vengeance for last time!" begged Buffy. "We were just trying to wipe out her superiority and get her to join us following Faith!" replied Willow. "SOunds good." said Dawn moving towards Buffy's feet. "Dawn..." replied Buffy, feeling her voice becoming faint. "I love you Buffy. But you have been reckless. And lives lost. it's for your own good and for my whole childhood." answered Dawn. Buffy gulped, much of Dawn's youth had been spent tickling her helpless sister from ages 3-12. "Dawn... please I'll go mad." implored Buffy. "This for the vineyard and my childhood madness." Dawn smiled. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!NNOOOO!HAHAHAHAHAHA!DAWNIEEEEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Buffy. Dawn methodically tickled her vulnerable feet, showing her little mercy. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HELP!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shouted Buffy. The group gasped, their leader the mystical warrior the Slayer, resurrected twice, the second most powerful person in the group save Willow, who had already received at Dawn's hands, was now being tortured to howls of laighter by her powerless klutzy teenage sister. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!hahahahahahaeeep!Hahahahaha!" laughed Buffy getting fainter and fainter. LEt's give them some peace." said Willow. "NOHOHOHOHOHO!DON'tLEaveme!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Buffy. Her screams could still be heard as they left the room. I"m glad I left Xander behind." thought Anya. "The lesbian erotica would have turned him on too much!Or worse given him ideas!" shuddered Anya, thinking of her ex.
THE END

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back