• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Dream, Starring: Melissa Schuman and Britney Spears

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Melissa Schuman laid back in the huge soft couch. The cushions momentarily abosorbed her petite body. She laid her head back and enjoyed her rest. Dream was shooting their new music video, and they had been worked hard all day since 6 in the morning. Tiny sweat droplets rolled past her ears as they soon picked up a sound. Outside her dressing room door she heard a large crowd screaming and shouting. For her? Maybe. She got up, still completely bummed out, but always up for the media. She stood up in her sexy little outfit. She wore teeny tiny baby blue short shorts, which revealed most of her nicely tanned legs and thighs. Above that she wore a cute babydoll t-shirt, sleeveless and midriff baring, leaving her quite bared. Her youthful tanned tummy stood bare, completely flat and toned to perfection, yet still baby-skin soft. She also doned a little pair of white cotton socks. her long blonde hair hung from her head freely as she opened the door.
And immediately as she opened the door, there walked by Britney Spears, also showing off her tummy in a skin-tight yellow belly-shirt, and golden dazzling pants. She had large sunglasses on as her beautiful hair hung freely. She walked past and smiled innocently at Melissa, and behind her followed the scaverging media, taking pictures and asking her questions which she payed no attention to.
Melissa shut the door. Damn. Not for her, just for Miss Britney Spears, pop-queen. How she wanted to be like her in every aspect of it. Her voice, her moves, her body, and her talent, Melissa envied it all. Just as Melissa was about to relax once more on her couch, she heard a frantic scream, female most likely, and sudden loud yells and movements. Melissa froze, and then her dressing room door flew open, and in ran Britney Spears, who then shut the door and locked it. She then leaned on the door, breathing heavily.
"Are you okay?" Melissa asked, still frozen in her standing position.
"I-i am now," britney sputtered out.
"What happened out there?" Melissa asked.
They then both heard loud banging and yelling on the other side of the door.
"Oh god it was horrible!" Britney moaned, walking over to Melissa's couch and dropping her tanned body on it.
"What was?" Melissa asked, geting concerned and sitting next to the pop-queen.
"I-i was walking over to my photo-shoot in the studio next to yours, and the media was following me like dogs like always. And i turned around and all of a sudden my security guard were gone! They just vanished! And then i got a little worried, i didn't pay any attention and missed the door, and the media had me cornered. They were pressuring me deep when all of a sudden one of them poked my side. I screamed cause i'm extremely ticklish. They thencontinued to poke me, and i ran down her to escape." Britney had regained her breathe, and now laid back relaxing on the couch.
"So it was all because your ticklish? Doesn't that sound a bit childish?" Melissa asked with a hint of laughter in her voice.
"hey! It's not childish! I mean, its not my fault that im ticklish, but atleast im not a teen anymore, those are the most ticklish years," Britney explained.
"Whatever, i'm only 16 and im not ticklish at all," Melissa said proudly, feeling for a moment she was greater than the pop-queen.
"Now you know that's a lie, every teenage girl is ticklish," Britney replied.
"Well not me, sorry, but i better get back to the studio and finish the video," Melissa began to get up but Britney held her arm.
"Don't please! They're still out there! They'll tickle me again if you open the door!" Britney begged.
"Oh god, don't be such a baby! Fine, i won't go out, i guess i really don't have to, i have an hour and a half anyways, we can chill in here."
"Thank you so much," Britney smiled as she released the teen's arm.
"Well what are we gonna do till the media leaves?" Melissa asked the brunette.
"Well i do have one idea..." Britney said slyly.
"What?"
"How you said you aren't ticklish, i think that's a load of bull, why don't we find out?" Britney said coming closer to Melissa.
"Sure, it'll pass the time." melissa agreed.
"Oh good!" Britney said excitedly.
Britney then got up with new energy, and ran to Melissa's closet. She came back out with 4 long black stockings.
"What are those for?" Melissa asked suspiciously.
"To tie you up darling, which shouldn't be a problem since your not ticklish," Britney smiled, seeing of Melissa had so easily fallen into her trap. Oh youth, so young and ignorant.... and ticklish.
TO BE CONTINUED...

Tummyticklish, I just want you to know that I usually don't read fiction stories, but yours are always great!!!! In fact, because of you, I now have a real soft spot for Britney/Mandy stories (they're so tickleable and it doesn't take any stretch of imagination!!!) so keep up the fantastic work!!!

Now that you opened up this world for me, I'd love to think about it and pick a celeb or two that maybe you could write into a story? Not to distract you from your main inspirations!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back