• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Android 18

anime316

TMF Poster
This story was supposed to be third in my DBZ girl trilogy, but since i wasn't really getting anywhere with my Bulma tickled by caterpie story, i decided to write this and post it now. Enjoy!

Android 18

Chi-chi, Bulma, and #18 all relaxed on the beach near the 439 moutain area. Chi-chi in her yellow one peice bathing suit, Bulma in her red bikini, and 18 in a blue string bikini.
"Wow, what a beautiful day it is!" Chi-chi exclaimed.
"Yeah, and the sun is just perfect for getting a tan." Bulma added. 18 laughed to herself, but loud enough for Chi-chi and Bulma to hear her. Bulma turned to face her.
"What's so funny 18?" she asks."You wanna share with us?"
18 just giggled." I can't understand you humans sometimes. All you care about is your physical appearance, how to get the "perfect" tan, and other things that don't do squat for you." 18 smiled then let out another laugh. This laugh had more pride in it than before. She beleived what she said and there was nothing that could convince her otherwise...except mabey one thing. Bulma thought of this almost immediatley. She turned to Chi-chi who was just about ready to pounce on the android and teach her a lesson...Yeah right! Bulma stopped Chi-chi dead in her tracks and gave her that " I-GOT-A-BETTER-WAY-TO-GET-HER-BACK-CUZ-I'M-A-GENIUS" look. Chi-chi stopped and looked at Bulma with a stare of curiosity on her face. Bulma went over to her bag and pulled out a small device.
"This is the same kind of controller that was used to shut down 18 when she was under Dr. Gero's control." Bulma said. Chi-chi raised an eybrow.
"So, what's so great about that. If we shut her down it's not like she'd feel whatever we'd do to her." She replied.
"I know. I took that into account when i built this controller. I modified it so that it render her completley powerless to stop us, but keeps her concious and keeps her nervous system running." Bulma explained. Chi-chi was even more confused. But she trusted her.
"Whatever you just said sounds like a plan to me. Let's get her!" She said.

They both walked over to their chairs and sat down. Bulma was the closest to 18 and decided to make the scene more dramatic before pushing the button. She threw some sand at 18 to get her attention. When 18 turned she recognized the device instantly. She got up with lighting speed and started toward Bulma, who was only a couple of feet away, when her legs suddenly failed on her. She looked at her legs, then at the device. Bulma had been ready for her counter attack and pushed the button before she could get to her.
"Why do i feel so weak?" 18 asked herself. "My legs feel like a todlers."
"HAHAHA"Bulma laughed."Now your gonna pay for what you said to us 18!"
"You think you can beat me?" she asked. Before Bulma could awnser, 18 lunged at her and gave her a punch to the gut....Nothing happened. She looked at her arms, then at Bulma who was smiling wickedly.
"You won't be fighting back this time 18." Bulma said. Just then Chi-chi jumped over bulma and landed on 18 knocking her to the ground. When Ch-chi finished the move, she was in a position to were she had full acces to 18's upperbody. Bulma walked over to her legs and sate down.
"What are you gonna do to me?" 18 asked.
"We don't know yet." they said. Suddenly, without warning, Chi-chi's right index finger poked 18's rib cage. With whatever strength she had left, 18 arched her back in a jumping motion and screamed.
"AAAAHAH!"
Chi-chi blinked, then smiled. She looked at Bulma and she caught on immediatley.
"Is the poor wittle android ticklish?" Chi-chi asked, teasing her. 18 was beside herself with anger.
"Mark my words Chi-chi, i will get you bahaHAHAHAHAHAAHAHCH!" 18 was cut off as she felt long nails scratching her soles.
"HAHHAHAHAHAH! SS-STOAHAHAHAHAAHP! NOOOO!HAHAHEeheheHAHEEHAEH!"
18 was in hysterics in mear seconds.Bulma's long nails proved to be excellent tickle instruments.
Chi-chi then decided to join in the fun. She straddled 18 hips and began kneading her extremly ticklish ribs. 18 lost it.
"oooWAHAHEAHAHEHAHEHAHAHAHAHEHAH! NO! NO MOOREEHEHEHEheheHEAHHAHAHAHA! OHHH GOD...PLEAHAHAHAHSE! CHICHIIIIIIIIIIIEIEHIHIHIHIHI!STOP!"
18 was in her own personal hell now. She may have been and android, but she was once a human being and that human being was apparently VERY TICKLISH. Bulma started spreading 18's toes and tickling in between them. This sent 18's laughter to new heights as she arched her back for nearly 10 seconds while holding out a long belly laugh.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! NOT THAT! PLEAHEAEAEHAS NOT THAT!"
She probably would have stayed there longer but Chi-chi stuck her fingers into 18's belly button. That was one of her hot spots. The moment Chi-chi's finger touched her belly button, 18
brought her back down to the ground with a thud and tried to squirm away. Tears of laughter streamed down her beet-red cheeks as she continued to suffer ticklish agony.

Just when she thought it couldn't get anyworse, Bulma changed strategy. She left the feet and started squeezing her knees and thighs. 18 screamed at the top of her lungs as her second hot spot was revealed. Bulma was suprised to say the least.
"DAMN! I never would have guessed that she was this ticklish." She said. Chi-chi nodded in agreement.
"I don't think even #18 thought she was this ticklish." Chi-chi said. Bulma laughed.
"Hey, let's see if we can find her third hot spot, then when can tickle all her hot spots till we overload her nervous system and make her pass out!"
"Sounds like fun!"
Both girls grinned and used a full force tickle attack on poor 18.Chi-chi started tickling her waist line while Bulma tickled under her knee cap and on the balls of her feet. This sent 18 through the roof, but not what they expected from one of her hot spots.
"HAHEHAHAHEHAHEHEHAHAHEHAHAHAHEAHEHAEHAHEHEHAHEA" was all that came out of the blonde bombshell. Suddenly, Chi-chi noticed that 18's arms were still at her sides. She grinned wider as she lifted her arms and dug her longs nails into 18's hollows. HOT SPOT # 3 was found! The effect was instantaneous. 18's eyes shot open as she went into the silent laughter stage. Bulma noticed what was going on and moved over to 18's thighs. She tickled her thighs with one hand and her belly button with the other, while Chi-chi continued the ruthless assault on her underarms. 18 struggled and even managed to move her arms and legs out of desperation. Desperation for mercy from the relentless tickle torture these two women we inflicting on her.

Another 5 minuets of this, she passed out. Her entire body was beet-red. She covered her sides so as to prevent further torture. Even after passing out, she continued laughing for 7 mineuts. When she did wake up, Bulma and Chi-chi were standing over her.
"Please no more." she said soflty.
"Say your sorry for what you said to us." Bulma said. 18 looked away. She couldn't apologize to weaklings.
"No."she said abruptly."I will not apologize to you puny humans."
Bulma laughed and pulled a feather out of her bag.
"I thought you might say that, so i serched for a seagal feather while you were unconcious."She said with a grin. 18's eyes widend as chi-chi sat on her legs, and Bulma began stroking the feather up and down her arches.

18 thought quickly about whether or not to apologize, but was quickly stopped, as she felt the familiar feeling in her chest...of laughter making it's way out.

I love your story about the most beautiful woman in DBZ getting a bikini tickling!! I will try and do an illustration of that if it is ok! I was wondering if you will continue with this story so 18 can have some revenege, especially on Bulma in her bikini!!

Thanks for the compliment. By all means, please do a picture. And yes, i've already begun writing the second part. I plan to make it a 4 part story, so be looking out for the next part.

Anime316

I look forward to it!! I have also made a post on the Anime Tic. BB
as gohan4342!! As for the pic, I'll try and have it by the weekend.
I have already made 18 laughing, I need to add Chi Chi, Bulma, the background and of course color. BTW, not to sound like an obsessed fan, but when do the show a pic of mountain 439?

Whenever you see them flying around Goku's house. The entire area is green forests and mountains. BTW, i just drew a pic of 18 with her arms behind her head that looks really sexy. Plus, IT LOOKS LIKE HER! I'll post it as soon as possible. It might not be tickling, but it's sexy.

Thanks, Ill see if I can see it. I can't wait to see the 18 pic!!
I should have to Tickle pic done by Sunday. The only prob is that I am working on a website for commision and the weather has been terrible to were I have to use every spare moment on the site, so it might be later!!

Holy fucking hsitty hell!
*prince Veegta comes in claping*
I bow to you Anime! my favorte dbz female character finaly got it! I've been waiting a damn long 2 years to hear it!
I remember when i once as at the anime tickling forum and always would pray for a 18 ticklig, but this takes the trophy!

Bow to Anime! (and me!)

Thanks Prince Vegeta! *Bows* I will be continuing this story, and will be posting the other parts very soon. Until next post..

P.S. I decided to draw an 18 tickling pic and it came out great! I'll post it as soon as my scanner is fixed.

Great story!

Just think about it gave me the giggles. Anime knows me personally, so he knows all of my weak points. Hey ANIME! I HOPE YOU WRITE ABOUT ME GETTING BACK BULMA AND CHI-CHI! Besides, i think the other fans would enjoy it too.;)

Well Done

That was one of the best stories I have read in recent memory.....I loved it! Please write another where android 18 gets revenge on bulma!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back