• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Ever Mainstream Scenes

the_Baron

1st Level Orange Feather
what would you say are the best tickling scenes from a movie and a TV program (no cartoons)?

The following are my own opinions only.

The best mainstream m/f tickling scene in a movie:

Lee J. Cobb tickles Gloria Pall in "The Brothers Karamazov" (1958). A still shot of Cobb tickling her bare foot appeared on the cover of LIFE magazine on March 10, 1958. You can't get more mainstream than that.

Runner-up: To make John Wayne jealous, Capucine is tickled in "North to Alaska" (1960).

The best mainstream F/m tickling scene in a movie:

Jeanne Moreau tickles Peter O'Toole in "Great Catherine" (1968). The scene goes on for a long time, O'Toole is in bondage, and Moreau discusses how it is her favorite form of torture. I love this scene!:D

Runner-up: Daryl Hannah tickles Peter Gallagher in "Summer Lovers" (1982).

The best f/f tickling scene in a mainstream movie:

Mariel Hemingway tickles Patrice Donnelly in "Personal Best" (1982).

you know, i never heard of "the last precinct". i have to get out from under my rock and rent it. thanks!

Movies: I agree, the scene with Capucine getting tickled was great. Honorable mentions are Debra Winger in "Urban Cowboy," and Mia Sara in "Ferris Bueller."

TV: MBB got her feet tickled in the old show "Family." Best TV scene I've ever seen. Erin Moran (Joanne), got tickled by her boyfriend (Chacci) on both "Happy Days," and the short-lived "Joanne Loves Chacci." I thought both scenes were pretty good at the time.

Those are the scenes that came to mind.

Best mainstream

I liked the scene in the movie Crazy Beautiful, where Kirsten Dunst is getting foot tickled.

The best for me is still Sue Longhurst in "What the Sweedish Butler Saw" (AKA The Grove Room). Until they get something with a sexier woman in a simaler situation then there's nothing that comes closer.

Last edited:
I don't know that I'd call these the "best", but I really enjoy them and they haven't been named yet.

M/F: Jack tickling Janet's bare feet with his toes on "Three's Company."

F/F: Doug Henning and Ann Jillian sawing Doug's female assistant in half; Ann just can't keep her hands off the poor assistant's feet!

F/M: Three Stooges, "Space Ship Sappy"!

I love the one in Closer, where Jude Law tickles Natalie Portman.

The best mainstream tickling scene I ever saw was when Patrick Duffy tickles Victoria Principal in the 1984-1985 season finale of "Dallas". After their characters, Bobby and Pam Ewing, spend a romantic night together, after being divorced for several years, they decide to remarry. They awaken in the morning, and Pam says to Bobby "I remembered everything about you". To which Bobby replies "Is that so, including the fact that I know you're ticklish". Pam then says "Oh, not very". Bobby then turns around, pins Pam down on the bed, and gives her two good goosings of her sides and ribs, and Pam is laughing hysterically, and writhing in his grasp. Back then, I had the major hots for Victoria Principal, and even though I wasn't into tickling like I am now, I can still remember loving that scene.

There have been other good ones, but the Dallas scene was my favorite.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back