• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In Exile! (UK ticklefans only!)

BritBloke916

TMF Poster
OK, I'm pretty inebriated (how bizzare is it that it is SO HARD TO SPELL "inebriated" [probably badly]) whilst typing this), but SURELY at least SOME UK viewers managed to catch the pilot episode of "In Exile", an unbelieveably cheesy short-run sit-com that featured a tasty blonde being tickled (pretty mercilessly) by a supposed "Kumerian" ex-dictator in epsisode one. Hey, I liked it. Eventually, it will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine. Because the UK advert for the series featured the tickling scene. On the back of that alone, I would expect the UK folk out there to say "hi". Well, at least "I" think that this is an occasion for serious gigglage. Apparently, the research crew for the "Ecstasy" drug were about 10 years behind the movement here in the UK in the "Ees are good" sense. Gosh, what a shocker. Blimey.
STILL love you guys.:) Any thoughts?!!!

You Brits are having alot of great stuff over there lately!!! Congrats! This sounds like a great scene! So you would say that it is real (not fake "movie-ish") tickling? What's the situation? (is she tied up, is she sitting, standing , where does he tickle her etc...) Thanks alot for the post!

Clarification

Blimey, I really must stop posting whilst smashed (sorry about the almost random incoherence of my last post, but if England 5 - Germany 1 is not an excuse to celebrate, I don't know what is).

The situation in "In Exile" is as follows: The name of the show refers to the fact that the "Kumerian" ex-dictator has been kicked out of his own country following a revolt and now lives in London. The tasty blonde is his PA. In episode one, he mentions that he is short of cash, and she says "What about all the money you stashed whilst you were dictator?" He (big black dude, very dictator-like)approaches her menacingly (she is standing, wearing a suit) and says "Where did you hear that?"

She: "On the news."
He: "Liar."
She: "It was in all the papers."
He: "Liar." (He has her backed against a wall by this point).
She: "Your Excellency, you're in my personal space now." (worried).
He: "I want the truth!"
She: "That is the truth!"
He: "Then answer me one last question".
She nods hurredly, looking VERY worried now. He pauses dramatically.
He: "Have you ever been tickled by African fingers?" (Surely one of the all-time great one-liners!)

With that he attacks, opening with a quick tickle to her ribs (they are both standing and facing each other) - a real quickie, she immediately shrieks and runs off with him in hot pursuit. But then, brilliantly, he orders her to "Come on, lie down! Lie down!". Obediant to the last, she instantly lays down on her back. He quickly straddles her and goes after her ribs again for a few more seconds - her initial laughter at this point is VERY real. The scene ends when his driver comes in, wondering what all the noise is. There's a wonderful moment when the pair look at each other and realise the inappropriateness of their position, and she comments "That was so immature."

Brilliant! This was a couple of years ago now and they've never re-shown the series (it bombed totally), but I'm sure other UK enthusiasts saw it because, as I mentioned before, it was shown in the advert. Naturally, I followed the series pretty closely after that but nothing similar happened at any other point. The blonde in question was petite and pretty rather than beautiful (one of the sub-plots was that she was secretly in love with the ex-dictator but he had no idea). Great laugh, too.

Did you guys enjoy that? I can't believe no-one else posted this one, it's a nugget of UK gold!:D

Brilliant!!!! That's a great scene!!!! I also love that he's black and she's white, and that he get's her not once but twice!!!! Sounds like that's going to be a hard one to attain....and even doubley so for me.....DAMN!!! I guess I should take this opportunity to give my address out to the UK (or any worldwide) mainstreamers, just in case they can make copies that are NTSC and can be played here in my US apartment! Even if they're not, maybe I'll go get a PAL adapter!). I've got tons of mainstream stuff: my email address is [email protected]

I doubt I'll hear from you, but I love being suprised!

BritBloke - i have only one thing to say: -

ENGLAND FIVE!!!! GERMANY ONE!!!

HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!!!

##DU DU - DU DU DU DU DU - DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU - DU DU DU DU DU - DU DU DU DU DU - DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU ENGLAND!!!!! ##

We Need Videos

We need videos of this stuff. This is just too insane. We need our British Bretheren to step forward with some vid clips of this stuff. Either that or I may have to move to England. And even under the effects of heavy inebriation BritBloke still managed to post his report. Good Show!

Hey BritBloke,
I love you for that sitcom spotting, but I hate you for the 5:1 ! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back