• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Theme Park Tickles (True)

UK-FootTickler

TMF Poster
A Normal Day at the Theme Park (A True Story)

Hi, my name is Chris and I want to tell you a true story, which happened yesterday at work. Well I work at a place called Alton Towers in the UK. It is a very popular theme park, probably the best in England. Anyway, I work on a ride called The Nemesis, which is a roller coaster where your feet dangle while you go around the track (you have them in the US).
Anyway, the ride goes very fast so most of the women take off their shoes and sometimes socks before they ride, as there are a few pairs of shoes at the bottom of the ride which are irretrievable!
Well, it was a pretty normal day, seeing tons of pretty female feet go on and off the ride. But about halfway through my shift, I noticed a very, very, very pretty girl in the queue waiting to ride. On this particular ride you have 1 queue for the ride and when you are near the end there is another queue where people queue who want to sit at the front of the coaster. (This is where you look for the nice looking girls!!)
As I was saying I saw a beautiful girl queuing on her own. As I called for the next load of people to get on the ride, I opened the gates and the people got on. She was the next in line and didn’t manage to get on this particular load full. So I went over to talk to her and saw that she was wearing the black mules that would easily fall off during the ride. I went over and said:
“Hi there, I would suggest that you take off your shoes or you’ll lose them in the water below”
“Oh hi, er I don’t want to thanks, my feet are ugly” she replied with a giggle
“No they’re not, they’re a very nice pair, a lot better than the feet that usually get on this ride!!” I said to make her feel better and to get those shoes off!
We got into a little small talk and the coaster had just finished its run, and it was time for her to board.
“Well your up” I said
“Oh, here you go, I don’t want to lose them they cost quite a lot for a pair of shoes” she said passing me her shoes.
“They aren’t so bad” I said
“I know, but everyone always tickles them and I hate it,” she brilliantly said.
I just laughed and went to strap everyone into their seats. As I got to the girl, I pulled down the harness and securely strapped her in. I knelt down to her feet and gave them quite a long tickle with both hands on both feet at the same time!
“Hahahaaaaahehehehehe” She laughed hysterically and the coaster went on its run around the track.
“Sorry!!” I shouted to her as she was leaving the station.
A couple of minutes later she came back into the station and looked at me and laughed. I laughed too.
“So, you enjoy the ride?” I asked her
“Yeah, but I didn’t enjoy what came before hahaha” she replied
“Hehe, sorry” I said again.
Anyway, to cut a long story short I asked her out and she accepted.
The next day we went out and she wanted to go on some of the rides in the park. Because I work there I have permission to have free goes on all the rides. So we went on the rides in the park and as it was closing the boss said we could have about an hour in the park on our own. As we were on our own he told me I had to lock up the main gates when I left, so I obliged.
We went on the Nemesis and just as before I strapped her into the seat and this time she was wearing trainers and socks, so she wasn’t worried that I would tickle her this time. I strapped her into the seat and pretended to get into the seat myself, but just as I was getting in I decided to have a little fun with her first. As I was getting out of the seat she said:
“Hey, aren’t you going on?”
“Of course, and so are you, when I do that is!” I cheekily replied
I slowly pulled off her shoes one by one and then pulled her socks off with my teeth. She was giggling while protesting at the same time.
“Stop it Chris! what are you doing?”
“Just stopping you from losing your shoes darling” I replied
“Oh, as long as that is all you are doing!” she said
“ What do you mean, as long as that is all you are doing?” I slowly asked
“Oh nothing” she said
“Nothing eh, so you didn’t expect this then!”
I tickled her left foot with my fingernails
“Hhhaaaaaaaaaaaahehehehehehhahaaaaaaheheheehe” she screamed
“STOP IT!!”
“Well, you are so insanely ticklish on your feet, I might have to postpone the ride for about…….. 2 hours!!”
“What the Fuck do you mean Chris!!” she said angrily
“Oh, someone that ticklish on their feet would find it too ticklish to ride the ride”
“What do you mean?” she replied
“Well, the power of the wind on those feet would tickle you so much you would hate it” I explained
“I d-d-d-ddon’t understand,” she said
“Well it looks as though I will have to tickle your feet for a while, in order to get all of your ticklishness out of those feet and toes and ensure the best possible ride for you!”
“Haha you’re joking aren’t you?”
I tickled her delicious toes with my fingers
“Hhahaahahahahaha stooppp itttt!!! Iiiii haaatte being tiiiiiickllllleeeeeedd, especially on my feeeeeeeettttt!!!” she was almost broken after about 25 seconds
I tickled her feet for about 1 hour with my fingers and then opted for my tongue. I darted my tongue in and out of her toes causing spasmodic reactions with every touch.
“Please stop, I beeeeeeegg you!”
I tickled her again
“I’ll let you do it everyday for a week if you just let me go” she screamed an ultimatum to me
“ You promise?” I wanted to make sure
“Hehehehehhahaaaaheeheh I proooomissseeee!! Now pleeeeaaasseeeee stooopp!”
I stopped tickling her feet and let her out.
“If you really want to tickle me this week, I just want you to know that I hate it, and I will not be able to continue the relationship with you if you do.” she said.
“I do, but I would still love for this to be more of a permanent arrangement” I said sarcastically.

If you like my story I would like to tell you what happened tonight when I am taking her out for a date!

To be continued……?

RE: Theme park Tickles (True)

I LIKE I LIKE!!!!
MORE MORE!!!!
:D :D :D :D

great story. too bad it was from so long ago and we cant find out if he went out with her again. :feets:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back