• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Howard Stern Alert

WallStreet

2nd Level Red Feather
On Tuesday September 4th at 8:30am eastern time Howard's scheduled guest is Playboy Playmate Laurie Wallace. She was in Adam Sandler's "Big Daddy" as a Hooter's Girl and she was also in Eddie Murphy's "Holy Man" as a home shopping girl. She also graced the cover of the August Issue of High Times (one of the great American publications).
Her most recent work however, was with me today shooting a bondage tickling movie. She is a stunning blonde beauty and she screamed in terror the entire time I tickled her. I plan on making a video clip available to the Forum as soon as possible.
Her web site is http://www.lauriewallace.com/
I've been tickling women for many years but I consider today's activities to have been one of my greatest accomplishments.

Was this video you filmed for your own viewing or is it going to be sold to the masses?

Longbaugh-- are you related to the Sundance Kid? I believe his last name was also Longbaugh. I may very well sell the film. My production level is certainly far beneath MTP Jeff or somebody of that stature, but there is some good tickling involved. I figured I'd get a clip posted and then look at the feedback before I go through the labor of mass production. I'm assuming if I got a VHS tape to Myriads or Scooby the clip could be posted. If I stand corrected on that then someone please let me know.

If it's not asking too much to reveal...

How did you get a Playmate/actress to agree to be filmed for a tickling video? And what was the compensation involved? :cool:

SuperT-- I've made videos with 2 other ladies that are good friends with the Playmate on the link. I was basically referred, which is the only way to get a quality model to work with you. If you're an unknown they will definitely look into who you are before they agree to a shoot. The best part of it is now I know a Playmate that can refer me to other Playmates.
I now will quote Homer Simpson>>"Whoo Hoo!"
As far as monatary compensation, let's just say it's a good thing my name is Wall$treet.

Your right, you know your history. Sundance's real name was Longbaugh, however we are not related. History is one of my many interests and for some reason I picked that as a handle the day I joined the TMF. Thanks for answering my question, sounds like you had a fun time.

Video Capture Card

Myraids has informed me that the only way to put my VHS clip on the Forum is if I find someone with a Video Capture Card. I don't have one of these cards. I'm sure there are people out there who DO have one of these cards, but they don't have footage of a Playmate being tickle tortured. I think one hand could wash the other and the entire Forum will benefit from a great clip. So step forward, like King Arthur when he stepped forward and pulled the sword from the stone. I've got some Merlin Magic ready to cast.

Re: Video Capture Card

WallStreet said:
Myraids has informed me that the only way to put my VHS clip on the Forum is if I find someone with a Video Capture Card. I don't have one of these cards. I'm sure there are people out there who DO have one of these cards, but they don't have footage of a Playmate being tickle tortured. I think one hand could wash the other and the entire Forum will benefit from a great clip. So step forward, like King Arthur when he stepped forward and pulled the sword from the stone. I've got some Merlin Magic ready to cast.

Congrats, WallStreet! Your getting to tickle this beautiful woman and having a video of it is one of the best things to happen around here in a long, long time!

If you are still in need of someone to make and post a clip here on TMF, I'd be extremely happy to handle this challenge. :D

[email protected]

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone more reliable in the community than JugglerTX!

I would agree

JugglerTX has been around a long time and the quality of clips he's put on the net is superb! I never forget the first "goat's tongue" clip I ever saw was a JugglerTX clip.

Wallstreet he's the real deal.

The Sword has been pulled

JugglerTX-- Thanks for stepping up to the plate. I'll be E-mailing you soon. I'm glad to see you come so highly reccomended.

If you click on the link in the first post and go to her site you can click on her Diary button and on Sept 2nd she talks about the video and how ticklish she is.

There's no one more then Juggler that I trust with getting the video bit converted into a clip.

Great to see you around Juggler. Been a long time my friend.

And Wallstreet... my jaw hit the floor when I read your post. I can't believe you got Laurie!!
I didn't read all the threads but is she going to be selling the video?

And it's been a while since I have said this but...
"You da man!".

Unbelievable what this Forum and members come up with!

Thank you all....

In such humbleness to all,
DK

:D

DarkK-- The film is actually MY property, not hers. I've just mixed down a 4 minute plus clip that I'm sending to JugTX. We should give the Jug Man 3 Hip Hip Hoorays for helping out. I'll give the first one-"Hip Hip Hooray!". I'll count on you guys to cover the other 2. I'm going to see what you guys think of the clip before I put the finished product up for sale (like someone would actually NOT like it). If it wasn't a holiday weekend I'd already have the clip in the mail.

My apologies Wallstreet, I just read all the threads and noticed it was your video. Me bad. :)

But then that further states, that you are the man!
And Juggler gets a spotlight to the night "Hip Hip Hooray!"
from me. Nothing better than cooperation within a community to bring to the community.

Can't wait to see it. I can't beliece you got Hooter girl (loved her in Big Daddy). Thank the heavens you are Wall$$treet! Maybe we can get some of your money back with buying the vid. :)
I'm in, big time.

DK

I don't believe she was the main Hooter girl that Jon Stewart married. She was probably in the background. I haven't gotten to the point where I'm tickling feature actresses yet, but when I do you guys will be the first ones to know about it.

LOL!

Eh.. Close enough my friend! She's a Playmate. You've tickled 2 or 3 of them, who can say that? :)

DK

I just saw this - you the man!!

Wall Street,

I have to jump on the bandwagon here - this is simply amazing. That you would spend your hard earned money on something like tickling a Playmate, and then share it with us - well, I'm speechless. I had to offer my thanks; though I wasn't the first and won't be the last, you deserve as much thanks as we can all give you.

DCB

Let me add my huzzahs!

WS--

Thanks for answering my question. I read Laurie'e entry in her online diary and you truly are the real deal (not that I doubted you)! It's nice to see someone on this Forum who can TRULY claim to have tickled a female celebrity and back it up! :cool:

I'm amazed that she mentioned it on her website! She says that she "did my very first tickling video" as though it's the most natural thing in the world! Another sign that tickling is entering the mainstream!

If another Playmate opportunity comes your way and you would like to defray (split) the cost by having a "co-tickler," please contact me. This is a serious offer. I may not be Wall $treet, but I do have the chips to play! I live in San Francsico, but could fly to New York or Los Angeles, wherever the shoot may be.

Should the opportunity arise, just post a notice on the discussion board to my attention and I'll let you know my e-mail address.

Wall$treetTickling has been the recipient of many resumes over the last 24 hours. I may have to bring the company public. The stock is shooting through the roof. As far as me hiring other ticklers, I actually did have an idea about doing a gang tickle. or perhaps a game show where you as the contestant would spin a wheel and it would stop at a certain body part. Whenever it stops at feet or armpits the studio audience will go "AHHHHH". Then the contestant has to tickle a bound women on that body part. If he can't make her say the word "No" in one minute he loses points. If he makes her quit he moves on to the next level. I of course would be the host of the show, unless I found a Forum member who has that Monty Hall/Richard Dawson vibe, then I'd be glad to step aside as host and simply produce.
----
SuperT-- yes, my friend, as Kurt Angle says "It's true, it's true". I had wanted to alert you guys sooner to the shoot but I didn't want to jinx myself. The only person who knew was Nontkl and he did an admirable job of keeping mum about it.
I think we still owe JugglerTX one more Hip Hip Hooray, so I'm counting on you guys to give it to him. The 4 minute montage I'm sending him will have you guys falling out of your chairs.

Hip Hip Hooray for JugglerTX

... Wallstreet enlighten me if you would please. When you tickle these woman do you present yourself as a bussiness and inform them of you possible intention of releasing the video for sale. Or do you just pay up alot of money for your personal pleasure and it has come about that this is what you do so models come to you for this just like they would any other gig. In Laurie's dairy she mentioned that you were some kind of a production company.

Longbaugh-- My intention is to have a tickling web site at some point in the near future. Right now JugglerTX is working on posting clips not only of Laurie Wallace, but of 2 other models that will also be featured in my finished product. At this point the only way to see my Tickling Mayhem is on The Tickling Media Forum. I strongly believe that I will at least sell THIS video. There seems to be a tremendous amount of interest in it and it would be a shame if tickle fans couldn't see the finished product. Whenever I work with someone like Laurie or any other quality model I will always write up a release contract that gives me ownership of the film. Alot of fetish models actually do video work knowing fully well it won't ever be sold, but that must be written into the release contract. And good models don't come cheap. Only the stupidest of models would work on something without a release. Hopefully at some point in the very near future you will all be able to enjoy my video clips.

Could Somebody Please...

Could somebody please send me a clip of this excellent find and I'm very sorry for not putting this in the Requests Section.

WallStreet--

What can I say: rich, well-connected...next thing you'll tell me is that you are also good-looking!

Congratulations on your tickling success. When I saw your original post I said to myself, If it was anyone else but Wallstreet, I'd take it for a joke...

Enjoy and thanks for sharing,

dig dug

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back