• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playboy Model Laurie Wallace

WallStreet

2nd Level Red Feather
I had the pleasure today of tickling Playboy Model Laurie Wallace. She will be on Howard Stern this Tuesday 9/1 at 8:30AM eastern time. I put a Stern Alert on the Mainstream board, as well as a link to this lovely ladies site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Wallstreet,

You just added her to the Mainstream list of Celebs that are ticklish, yet I'm green with envy you got to find out personally. :)

DK

DarkKnight-- There's nothing like first hand proof. Does this now qualify me as a celebrity tickler? I have already mixed down a 4 minute plus video clip that our fellow TMF member JugglerTX has been kind enough to agree to post for all your viewing pleasure. I have always appreciated the time and effort so many of you have put into finding out who's ticklish in the celeb world and it's my pleasure to contribute a Playmate getting the living $*}# tickled out of her. Hopefully her appearance on Howard this Tuesday will make it to the E Show.

I just wrote you in my "Celebrity Tickler" list.
So yeah, you be one now! :)

God I wish I could contribute like that! Hey, I'm still young, never say never! Oneday...

Can we get a break down of the tickle session? A little play by play of what happened and how she reacted?

Sorry.. my head is still spinning!

Hope she mentions it to Howard when she goes on, maybe he'll get the tickle bug again and get her too.

Peace,
DK

DarkK-- If enough people call in/E-mail in I'm sure Howard would put her in the tickle chair. To hear her scream over the radio airwaves would be music to all your ears.

DID ANYONE HEAR SHOW?

I was unable to listen to Howard today. If any of you people heard the show today please post details. Laurie sent me an E-mail saying it went good but she did not elaborate. She did say that she may check out the Forum and post. I'm wondering what type of award I may recieve for getting a Playboy Partygirl to join the Forum. Perhaps one of those lifetime achievement awards like Michael Jackson and Frank Sinatra got. The Tickling Video Vangaurd Award! If any of you guys are visiting her web site feel free to E-mail her and let her know your from the Forum. Just behave like gentlemen.

Click on this link for a recap of Howard's show today http://www.marksfriggin.com/news.htm#latest
I know this link will work today but I'm unsure about tommorow. The article said that Laurie was one of the best guests Howard has ever had. I've got to believe that her appearance will make it to the E! Show. I've also got to believe that my video will become an instant collectors item.

Christ Man..........

Listen, if you dont plan on posting a clip or pics or anything for us to see, or if you dont make copies and sell the video, then quit yappin about it! All your doing is making us want it more! (which you are probably doing on purpose) There im done.....bye

SoulFly-- Patience my friend. JugglerTX has already recieved my package. He told me he hopes to have some clips posted over the weekend. And yes, my yapping IS intended to increase interest in the video.
I spoke to Ms Wallace yesterday and she said that she has recieved alot of mail from the Forum members. She said you were all very nice and polite. She also said she visited the Forum and read most of the posts. She thought it was all very cool.
I think most of you guys know me well enough to know that I would not dangle a red herring without delivering.

Laurie

So, Mr.WallStreet....I hate to sound like a six-year-old on
Christmas Eve, but......WHEN WILL IT BE FOR SALE???

Starbuck-- Good Question. I'm going to piece together my final cut over the weekend. There are 2 other lovely bondage models who will also be in the film. Katie Jordon http://www.katiejordon.com/ who is very well known and also the lovely six foot tall knockout Allanah Rhodes http://www.allanahrhodes.com/
------
I want to be clear on something so you guys don't think I'm dilly dallying. I'm in the process of putting up a web site. I basically have no idea what I'm doing. I obviously need a web page if I'm going to have people use there credit cards to buy online (if I'm mistaken about that please let me know). I've secured the rights to www.wallstreettickling.com and it could take a while to get it up. As opposed to making you guys wait until the site is up I wanted to at least give you a clip so you could see a Playmate being tickle tortured. When guys like Scooby and Bandt sit through all those chats, and when guys like Nontkl compile long lists of mainstreamers, it makes it hard for me to sit on something this good for 2 or 3 months without sharing it. The film is on VHS, which is no easy task to post. Even the mighty Myriads couldn't post it. JugglerTX stepped forward to assist. Juggler is doing this for free and out of the goodness of his heart so we have got to give him ample time to post it. I'm certainly not going to rush someone who's doing me a free favor. He's doing all of you a favor as well.
Laurie Wallace is appearing at a Sci-Fi festival in October in East Rutheford NJ. She'll have her own booth and she'll be selling other videos that she's in. I'm currently negotiating with her to include my video with the ones that she's selling. At least that way the people in the NY/NJ area can buy and enjoy the film. Plus they'd get to meet Laurie in person.
There is nothing more that I want than for you guys to enjoy these clips and videos. They are worth the wait, TRUST ME! Once my web site is up I'll be able to market the video worldwide. You guys have to remember that I work full time as a stockbroker and that is my bread and butter. I wish I could devote full time into putting up a site. Something I learned a long time ago was to take my time and make sure I do things properly. Hopefully the JugMan can get some clips posted over the weekend, that way all you tickle freaks can see why I've been pumping this so much.
Soulfly-- Your enthusiasm won't go to waste my friend. The clips I sent Jug are killer. I also sent him clips of the other 2 women. Hopefully he can get them up as well.
If you go to Laurie's site you'll find info about the Sci-Fi festival, I think it's called Chiller.

Laurie's Howard appearance will be on the E! Show on Wednsday Sept 19th at 11PM Eastern time. I may be selling the video on her web site, which means that our tickling bretheren that aren't in the NY area would be able to buy it before my site is built. I didn't get any E-mail from Juggler today. I hope he didn't have a heart attack while watching the video.

I'm sure Juggler is on the case!

Wallstreet.. I gotta say man... I am in awe.
Sometimes in the tickle world you see some so selfish and then there are some people like yourself.

I am grateful that you want to share your works with all of us. You didn't have too. I know how you feel though about wanting to give to the community. You're doing it!

I can't wait for your site to be up! I'm excited for ya!
Well what I wouldn't do to go up to Laurie's booth and buying her tickling vid, just to hear her talk to me about or to see her look. All you NY/NJ need to go to the show and show her she has some tickle fans in huge numbers. :)

I'll do my bid if she comes to Chicago selling the tickle vid. :)

Hey Wallstreet, where are the other two models most ticklish? I was thrilled to read Laurie's feet were the most.

Peace and great fortune always,
DK

DarkK-- Neither of the other models had ticklish stomachs, but the foot and underarm regions were quite ticklish. All 3 models had ticklish rear ends. Until I met Katie Jordon I had primarily only filmed tickling with strippers and low grade models. When I first tied up Katie it took her about 3 seconds to get free. I had to re-tie her several times before it worked. It was a learning experience. After that I bought pro equipment. She and Allanah are both professional bondage models who have been whipped and had all sorts of horrible things done to them, so they were thrilled to be tickled. Of the 3 ladies Laurie was by far the most ticklish.

I'm trying to digest the information that a Playmate will be at a Science Fiction convention selling videos of herself tied up (and I assume barely clothed) and being tickled to the arrested-development cases (i.e. the Comic Book Guy on "The Simpsons") wearing Spock ears. Boy, conventions sure have changed since I was younger! :cool:

Wall Street: The way the stock market is going, it's a good idea that you are branching out into other endeavors! :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks Wallstreet for the 411. My two favorite regions. I tried to check out Allanah to see what she looked like but nothing. I think I'll put money aside for all 3 vids. :)

How long are the sessions?
I feel like I'm interview someone famous.. wait.. you are to be in this community. :)

Thanks for answering my questions.

DK

DarkK-- all 3 ladies will be featured in ONE great vid. I was doing work on this thing all night, recording the credits and things like that. It's a pain in the ass. Three videos would be a total pain. It was always my intention to make it into one video. Each tickle torture session is roughly a half hour to 40 minutes.
The premise of the movie is that Laurie's character is a super hero and the other ladies are secret agents that are on her side. Katie and Allanah are captured one by one and tickle tortured for secret information. Laurie's super hero character beats up bad guys and invades their lair, but is chloroformed by the Chief Villian and subjected to the same tickling that he tortured the other ladies with.
I tested the Allanah link and it seems to be working. DarkK-- What was the problem exactly?

SuperT-- Good call on the Nerd Herd. There will probably be a variable plethera of pencil packers there. I will probably be there myself so I'll be sure to fill you in on the humor that's pending. The hypothetical conversation potential is endless.

JuglerTX has informed me that he's having equipment problems. Unfortunately you guys may have to wait a little longer to see those clips.
On a productive note I finished editing my film today. It's well over 90 minutes long. The production level won't have the people at the Academy Awards calling me, but then again, when is the last time Francis Ford Coppola made a tickle flick.
I am going to try and mass produce some copies of my master tape as soon as I can. Once again, I apologize for clips not being up this weekend.

Hey both you and Juggler are going out of your way to provide for the community.

I'm excited about this video of yours but I can be patient when it's done by good people.

DK

Wall Street! You are the man! I just checked out those two other girl's sites! I say you are doing good things with all that Wall Street money!!!(lol!) Ninety minutes on a video is also good news!!! What were these other two girls like to work with? How did all three react to being asked to doing such a video? Did they enjoy it? What did they say after it was over? What did they say about it when you talked to them on the phone three days later? (lol!) Sorry to bombard you with questions, but it's rare you can get the reactions from tickling models!!!

Thanks also (on behalf of everybody) for you and Juggler being so generous with working on getting clips to share with everybody. Basically, a standing ovation from me to you!!!!! I'm already psyched for the next one!!!!

To cover Nontkl's questions, first off: All 3 ladies were fun to work with. The first one I worked with was Katie Jordan and she'd already done things much more severe than tickling. She had a few questions about why someone would have a tickling fetish. I explained that most ticklers enjoy having a girl in a bondage situation but aren't interested in inflicting pain or discomfort (I'm assuming my explanation was close on the money). After I worked with her she reffered Allanah to me, so it was already known to Allanah before she contacted me that it would be a tickling shoot.
When I first talked to Laurie on the phone she began telling me how ticklish she was. She said "You can't even touch me". She also said "Especially my feet". I knew I had found my star. She was actually worried that she might be too ticklish. I told her not to worry as that would only make things better, which it did!
After the shoots all 3 ladies said they enjoyed themselves and would do it again, which they WILL!

Sorry it took so long to respond Wallstreet but I can't seem to download a Flash player which seems to stop me from getting into Allanah's site.

Could anyone be cool enough to send me her pictures, just trying to get a visual. I like Katie too!

And I love the superhero angle Wallstreet. Most excellent!

DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back