• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hellsing: Seras Victoria Tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
Hellsing: Seras Victoria Tickled by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well, after crumbling up my, well more realistically throwing my first copy in my computer’s trashcan, I took a break for a while considering the possibilities for a story based on what I’ve seen so far, and ironically I think I found a loophole for this anime, so let’s see if I can pull it off then.

*Our scene opens with Seras waking up. Her coffin’s lid has finally been raised, signifying that daylight has ended, and that she was free to move around. Her eyes fell upon the familiar item that she loved yet despised, her tongue rolled across her lips as her eyes read the familiar label, Medical Blood. She reached for it, before pulling back, regaining her composure over the vampiric urge for the blood. She poured the blood down the toilet again, before the voice of her master came into her head again.*

Alucard: Police girl, didn’t I tell you to drink? You’ve become weak, not as strong as a vampire like you could be.

*The voice stopped after that as the door to her room slammed open, revealing her unexpected guests to be Sir Integra and some of her servants. Her servants filed into the room grabbing onto Seras before injecting her with a certain chemical. She managed to make out some words before passing out staring at the figure of Integra.*

Seras: Why?

*Seras awakes to find herself in a dark room, only illuminated by the candles surrounding the room. She tries to move finding that she can’t. The light was enough to illuminate how she was held. Shackles from the wall held her wrists in the air, while her feet were secured in some stocks, while the rest of her body rested in a padded chair.*

Integra: You asked why, I believe before passing out from the chemical injection.

Seras: What did I do wrong, did I fail? If its about me failing the first mission..

Integra: Hardly.

*A light flickered on in the room as Integra lighted a cigar.*

Integra: Alucard has merely suggested to me to take care of this problem about you starving yourself. We provide blood packs for you every night. Is there a reason you see to waste them?

Seras: I just can’t! A voice tells me to stop in my head, that if I did take it, I would be turning myself into something non-human, a monster.

Integra: You chose to become a vampire, rejecting your heritage is no concern of mine. But as for the health of Hellsing’s organization’s staff, well that matter would concern me.

*Integra flicks her fingers and four of her servants proceed over to Seras, one pulling a metal tray along with it. Seras noticed it had various odd devices like a feather and scissors on it.*

Integra: Well, regardless of your personal struggles I can’t have someone who could endanger our team in a life or death mission because of their weakness. And harming you isn’t going to help us achieve our goals. So a different persuasive effort will be used until we seen an improvement in your health. Work her over for about half an hour. Then let her go, making sure to have a blood packet to her room by then.

Servant: Yes.

*Integra leaves having business matters to attend to, and not being fully interested in seeing the event. Seras watched as the group approached her and she struggled at her bonds, but even with her new strength the bonds held. Then she heard it again. The voice of her master.*

Alucard: Didn’t I tell you that not drinking would make you weak? Maybe you’ll learn to drink now.

*Alucard cut off the conversation there.*
Alucard: Heh, I didn’t think the police girl would be so afraid of a little thing like tickling. She must have really still been embracing her mortal emotions. Humans, I’ll never understand them.

*Back with Seras*

Seras: Stay back, I didn’t do anything wrong! No, don’t! Hehehehehe! Stop!

*One of the guards had already begun his task by scratching under Seras’s arms. The police uniform prevented his fingers from actually making direct contact with her armpits, but it still tickled, and Seras squirmed about tugging at the shackles binding her to this room. Then she felt it and she bucked forward. The other servant had begun tickling her ribs. She didn’t like this, they didn’t even show any emotion, just went on about their task of tickling her.*

Seras: NO! HAHAHAHAA! STOP IT! NO! HAHAHAHAHA!

*Meanwhile the one near her feet had removed her police boots revealing her stocking clad feet. Without hesitating, he merely dug in, scratching up Sera’s feet stroking her soles continually, This sent Seras into an even louder set of laughter as she cursed her ticklishness, heck why become a vampire if she was still ticklish?*

Seras: NOT MY FEET! HAHAHAHAHAA! NO! HAHAHAHAHA!

*She wasn’t given a break and the tickling on her upper body continued, but then she felt the tickling on her feet stop and she noticed the two servants that had been “working” her feet pick up scissors, and they were cutting her stockings, revealing Seras’s bare feet now. She didn’t think she could take that.*

Seras: No, stop this now! Hahahaha!

*From the corner of her eye she watched one of the servants look at his watch before picking up a feather. The other guard picked up a brush. Then she watched them come back to her feet, and she wiggled them in the stocks hoping to deny the tickling for a while, but the just held her ankles and worked their instruments on her, one servant wiggled his fingers under her toes, and she tried to clutch it with her toes, but a quickle wiggle of his fingers on her sole made her let go of it with a sharp giggle. The other guard continued dragging the bristles up and down her soles though.*

Seras: HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! NO MORE! STOP!

*Then she noticed it, her master walking towards her. The guards stopped and proceeded to leave the room as Alucard approached her.*

Alucard: A new look police girl?

Seras: I, they were.

Alucard: Now, hopefully you’ve learned your lesson. You’ve become weak.

*With a quick stab of his hands he broke the shackles and the stocks holding her.*

Seras: Crap, my stockings are ruined now. They’ll be paying for this.

*Seras tried to walk but she felt a little woozy. She fell backward finding herself in her master’s arms.*

Alucard: Weak. You need blood.

*Alucard walked her to her room, placing her on the bed-coffin, before telling her to drink once she rested for a while.*

Seras: Thank you master. I don’t think I can take this daily, but if my master helped, it may not be that bad.

*Seras touched the area where he had bit her to make her become a vampire. Upon those thoughts Seras fell asleep and the coffin above her closed, as she was left to her dreams.*

Fin

Yeah, well it wasn't what I expected it would be from Pioneer's previews for it. But I thank you for the compliment.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back