• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taratania-Part IV */ff

Double T

TMF Master
After Maria got a turn with the tendril leaves, Bobbi helping out by gleefully tickling Maria's feet, the leaves still clung to her body, with part of them falling away, leaving her in a natural, bikini style outfit. Over where Bobbi had been tickled, lay the same type of garments.
"Well! Food, clothing, water, all the nessesities!" Marveled Maria.
"It's getting late." Bobbi said, as she dressed, although the sun had not moved any significant distance across the sky. "Maybe we should head back to camp."
Maria sighed. "I suppose." she replied, about to walk into the water.
"Wait!" Bobbi said, stopping her. "I have an idea."
Maria smiled. She had come to enjoy Bobbi's ideas since they had landed.
"What do you have in mind?"
Bobbi pointed. "See where the bay narrows back into a river? And the woods on either side?"
"Yes." said Maria, looking down the beach.
"Well," Bobbi continued. "Let's go to that spot, I'll cross over, and then, by following the river, we'll make our way back to camp through the woods. Might make some important... ahem...discoveries in there!"
"As long as it's for the good of science!" Maria agreed.
They walked together to the narrowing, Bobbi splashed across.
"Meet you back at camp!" She called to Maria, waving.
"See you there!" Maria called back, and the two started off.
Three hours later, both Bobbi and Maria came, stumbling unsteadily, out of their opposite sides of the woods, into the clearing by the ship. They came together, and slumped wearily to the ground.
"Oh, my gosh!" Bobbi broke the silence first, still breathing heavily.
Maria gave way to giggles, not sure if they were caused by her friend's obviously trying travel, or her own, tingling skin.
"So," Maria said, once she stopped giggling. "What happened to you?"
"What didn't happen!" Bobbi replied. "I tripped, and hit the gound rolling, only to find myself wrapped up in some kind of vegitation, with only my head and feet sticking out, of course. Then a whole flock of those birds decended on me, having there way with their feathers on my soles, and beaks between my toes. I can hardly count the number of times I was snagged by vines, spreading me out on the ground, hanging me upside down, or whatever, while other vines tickled me, or, there seems to be some species of incect here, kind of like a butterfly, only larger, and when they started wakling on me, well..." She trailed off, smiling at the memory.
"The vine thing sounds familliar." Said Maria. "Came upon quite a few of them myself, except, the time I was stretched out on my back, those little furballs came to visit me. And not just a couple! There were at least a dozen. Probably more. And they're not just foot ticklers! They attatched themselves to every inch of exposed skin they could find, and in this outfit, they found plenty! I was also just snatched up by this plant, a kind of tulip looking thing, but, like your butterflies, much, much larger. Big enough to gulp me inside of its pod. I wriggled a bit, and then either managed, or was allowed, to get my head out. I then felt a strange sensation, like the pod was filling up with some kind of liquid. It then started bubbling, fizzing, kind of, like club soda! Those bubbles were driving me crazy! I'm suprised you didn't hear me."
"I though I heard something* Bobbi told her. "Maybe a leftover from the telethapy."
"Can't say we didn't ask for it, though" said Maria, grinning.
"That we did!" Bobbi agreed. "Oh, I could stay here forever!"
"So could I." Maria said.
Just then, a bright light started shining in the woods. As it moved towards the clearing, both women had to shield their eyes. They had long been accostomed to Tara's surprises, so neither one felt apprehention, just curiosity. As the glowing grew nearer, the light faded, and there stood a woman, more of a girl, actually, dressed up much like a Roman might have. Something of a toga top, a skirt that came to her knees, and sandals that laced halfway up her legs. Blond hair, and deep, blue eyes. Bobbi guessed her to be about eighteen or nineteen.
"Two thosand, three hundred and fifty eight of your earth years old, Leiutennant" The girl said, smiling warmly at Bobbi.
"Wha...how did you..." Bobi fumbled, taken aback.
"There are afteraffects of the telepathy." The figure said. "And how do you fare, Captain?"
"Um...Maria, and Bobbi, please." Maria managed to say, through her inital surprise. "And you are?" Although she thought she already knew.
"Pheldraniniatan of Pelor. Or, as you call me, Tara." The girl replied.
"This is your planet?" Bobbi asked.
"In a manner of speaking, yes." said Tara. "I am the life-force of this planet. It's energy. It's mind. It's heart. I control all that goes on here. I have taken this form so that it is easier to communicate with you, which I feel I must do."
"Is there a problem?" Maria said.
"I have had many, many visitors over the last two thousand years, or so, women, much like yourselves." Tara replied. "I can sense when there are those about me, who might benifit from my special talents, what you humans call tickling."
"Benifit? I'm not sure I understand." said Maria.
"Bobbi," said Tara. "do you have something to tell Maria?"
Bobbi's face went totally red, as she diverted her eyes from Marai's questioning gaze.
"Weeellll," Bobbi stammered. "I-I always kind of liked tickling, and being tickled, ever since I was little. My sisters, our friends and I used to have some great tickle fights. I loved them, but, as time went by, I guess they just grew out of it, but I never did."
"And?" Tara prompted her.
"Do I have to?" She implored.
Tara nodded. Bobbi blushed even deeper.
"I-I've been f-f-fantasizing about tic-tickling Maria since this mission started." admitted Bobbi, her voice just above a whisper.
"Really?" said Maria, not knowing what to think.
As Bobbi buried her face into her hands, Tara spoke again.
"Maria, do you have something that Bobbi should know?"
Clearing her throat, Maria said, "Yes. Yes I do!"
Bobbi peaked at her from behind her hands.
"All those times, when Tara was tickling me," Maria continued. "the times when she left part of me open, so you could tickle me, too? I enjoyed them the most! No offence, Tara!" she quickly added.
"None taken, Maria." Tara replied. "That's just as it should be!"
"Feel better, Bobbi?" asked Maria.
"Oh, much!" Bobbi was almost gushing. "I had no idea! I liked it when you tickled me, too!"
"Maria was a little harder to convince" said Tara. "I have the power to bring hidden, buried thoughts and desires to the surface, and I had to dig deep with her, but I could sense them in her."
"So, what happens now?" Maria asked.
"You can not stay on this planet." Tara informed them. "Others will be arriving, and must find this planet as desrted as you did. It seems to make them closer to one another, and easier to, as you say, let themselves go!"
Although dissapointed, Maria and Bobbi understood. Then Bobbi perked up.
"Oooooh! I've got another idea!" She had a peculiar smile on her face.
"What now?" Maria giggled.
Looking straight at Tara, Bobbi said, "How about some payback?"
Tara smiled brilliantly, and the sun shone warmly.
"Not all my visitors realize that I enjoy being tickled as much as tickling!" Tara said.
She removed her toga top, skirt, and, with a little help from Bobbi and Maria, her long laced sandals. Laying her perfect, now naked, body on the ground, she closed her eyes, murmmered some odd dialect, and roots came from the ground, encircling her wrists and ankles. Maria and Bobbi smiled at each other, and kneeled down on either side of Tara. Bobbi gently started stroking her smooth, flat stomach, while Maria began spider tickling her underarms. Tara began giggling, much like a certain dolphin the ladies had made the aquantance of not long ago.
"Heeheehehee! Hahahahahahahahaha!" Tara laughed. The sound was like music.
"How will we know when she's had enough?" Maria asked, moving to Tara's ribcage.
"Good question" Bobbi said, now tickling Tara about the waist.
"You will know! Hhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! (gasp, gasp) Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Tara laughed out.
"She sure laughs like us!" Bobbi noted.
"Hey, Bobbi! Help me out here!" Said Maria, going to where Tara's feet were bound.
"Count on it!" Bobbi answered.
Taking one foot apiece, Maria and Bobbi slowly glided their nails all over Tara's bare soles, around and in between her toes. Tara was wriggling, much to their delight.
"Hahahahahaahhahahaaahhahahaahahhahaahahaha!" Tara's laughter rang out. "Hahahhhahaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahhahaahahahaha!"
Maria and Bobbi where still on tickling their gorgeous host, when a gentle rain began to fall. They both stopped.
"I think it time to quit." Said Maria, looking up.
"Yes." Bobbi agreed. "I think we tickled her to tears!" indicating the rain.
In the meantime, the roots had released Tara, and she stood before them, fully dressed.
"The time has come, my dears." Tara said. "But before you leave, I have some gifts to bestow upon you. First, I know how long it took you to get here, but I have arranged a stargate nearby that will place you within three months flight of Earth. Second. while you will not remember your stay here, you will retain all you have learned about each other, and third, for being considerate enough to think about tickling me, a very special gift!"
With that, Tara raised her arms, and Maria and Bobbi felt as though they were in a trance, with many bright lights dancing around them.
"What was that" Bobbi said, when they both came around.
"Feel any different?" Tara asked them, smiling.
"Yes." said Maria. "I do. Stronger. Revitalized. Hey!"
"What?" aid Bobbi, momentarily startled.
"My tatoo!" Maria said "You know. The one I got when I got drunk on my twenty fifth birtday? It's gone!"
"Well, I'll be!" Bobbi remarked, checking her own body. "Wow! That scar I had on my knee that I got when taking a header while in-line skating is gone, too!"
"Did you repair us, Tara?" Maria asked.
"Better, I think." Tara replied. "I have subtracted ten of your Earth years from your current, or, rather, former ages."
"Y-you mean," Bobbi gulped. "that we're twetny four again?"
"Only if you were thirty four when you got here." Tara told her.
"That's increadable!" Maria cried, hugging Tara.
Bobbi joined the hug. "Oh thank you, Tara! Thank you!"
"It is I who give thanks to you. It's been a great many years since I've played with someone a delightful as you! Farewell, little ones!"
With that, Tara transformed back into a large, glowing ball, and dissapeared back into the forest.
Maria and Bobbi watched her go, then climbed back into their ship. After taking off, Bobbi checked the co-ordinates, saw that the ship was heading for what appeared to be some sort of wormhole, or portal. Normaly, she would have avided such an anomoly, but somehow, she felt cretain that this was right. The ship shudered and gave a lurch. The stars went dark, then reappeared. Maria came onto the bridge, having changed into a casual uniform. Sleeveless, that bared her midriff.
"What was that?" she asked.
"Wormhole, Captain." Bobbi replied. "Seems to have put us..." she checked her computer. "...about three months from Earth!"
"What a srtoke of luck!" said Maria. "I figured we'd be out here for years before getting home. I guess theres really no sense using the hibernation units for only three months."
As she sat in her command chair, Bobbi giggled.
"Something amusing, Lieutenant?"
"Forget something?" Bobbi replied, pointing at the base of Maria's chair. Looking down, Maria was surprise that she hadn't noticed she was barefoot. She then turned back to Boobi and said,
"I was about to mention the same thing."
Sure enough, Bobbi was barefoot as well.
"You know something, Maria" said Bobbi, dropping the title. It seemed natural to them both.
"What's that, Bobbi?"
"To heck with the hibernation units!" she giggled. "I think we can come up with someway to occupy our time!"

The End.

Last edited:
Great to here from you, Double T. I loved your story, and it had a wonderful ending.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back