• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - Feathertime #19

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Feathertime #19

** {This edition of Feathertime was written by Da_Goodness} **

The show started with Jason Liscoe and Gemma Harrison
JL: "Welcome fans to the 19th edition of TTF Feathertime!"
GH: "We are two weeks away from All tied up and its going to be a scintillating PPV!"
JL: "but lets not forget what's happening here tonight Gemma, Lita will meet Trish in a steel cage for the number one contender status for the WWE Diva title"
GH: "and Roz will take on Julie jailbird"

The arena went dark and then suddenly blue and white flashing lights fixated on the stage, before "cold as ice" played and Helen the ice queen appeared. She strolled slowly down the aisle way before getting into the ring. She paused to look at the crowd before taking the microphone away from the ring announcer.
GH: "seems Helen's got a lot on her mind here"
H: "ever since Frantic I've been seriously confused. So out of all the people around that are going for the Feathertime title, the one that's been here the least amount of time is the number one contender??? Ever since I got into the TTF I've been working my way up to get my shot at the title and I was just about there. But Rachel Stevens appears and in 2 matches becomes number one contender. That ain't right so Rachel get your scrawny behind down here now I want a word with you!"
JL: "she can’t possibly be serious about calling Rachel S out here? "
GH: "Rachel's in amazing form, she's beaten both Sarah Jane and Kylie who are both pretty high superstars!"
"sweet dreams" began to play and Rachel S made her appearance on the stage, The gorgeous brunette smiled at the crowd but the smile turned to a scowl when she looked at Helen.
GH: "she doesn't seem too pleased with what Helen was saying just now.
H: "Right, now like I was saying……"
RS: "Shut up for a minute" Rachel said , cutting Helen off. "you have a problem with me being the number one contender."
H: "I worked my ass off to get where I am today and you just appear and get a title shot?"
RS: "WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! Just appear??? I was in the TTF from day 1, now first of all you don’t have the right to get on your high horse, you need to get your facts straight. Second off the reason I'm number one contender and you're not is because, to put it simply, I'm better than you!!"
(The crowd applauded and screamed their approval at Rachel's last comment)
JL: "guess Helen just got frozen out there!"
GH: "Jason, shut up"
Rachel turned as if to leave but Helen shouted to her
H: " You think you're better than me, prove it! Me and you tonight for the number one contender shot! And just to make it interesting, lets make it a "kiss my feet" match!"
RS: "fine by me but just remember this, you needed Stacy's help to beat Britney so what chance do you think you got with me??"
Rachel left ringside leaving Helen speechless in the ring.
JL: "Well we got ourselves a "kiss my feet" match here tonight, the show just gets better and better"
GH: "well Jason you better get yourself sorted because our first match is about to get started”.

The South African star Roz made her way down to ringside wearing a T-shirt with the flag of South Africa on it, her tight navy shorts and black trainers. Once in the ring she rested in the turnbuckle waiting for her opponent. Julie Jailbird followed Roz to the ring. The brunette was dressed in black and had her handcuffs attached to her belt.

DING DING

JL: "these 2 met at Tight Restraints but it was in a fatal 4 way elimination and Roz was the one that forced Julie to be eliminated that night."
GH: "but it was Julie that cost Roz a certain victory in that match too. That's still got to be on both their minds"
Julie wasted no time in going after the complacent Roz the second she came got into the ring. Roz was just getting herself ready when Julie knocked her straight down with a clothesline. Julie, proud that she had the element of surprise over Roz, Whipped her off the ropes and then side-stepped the South African star to throw her over the top rope. Roz hit the ground with a thud holding her back in pain. Julie followed her outside and whipped her into the steps. As Roz crumbled to the floor again, Julie decided that now was the time for some rib tickles and straddled Roz's sides before poking and prodding them. HAAA HA HEEEE HHEA AHHAA OHH NNOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAH HEEEEE.
GH: "Julie on fire here, Roz is taking a battering"
JL: "you reckon, but she's still thinking though, look"
Roz had somehow managed to get her feet underneath Julie's stomach and flipped her into the steps back first. Now it was Roz's turn to go after Julie. She bounced Julie's head off the steps 4 times before rolling her back in the ring.
once in the ring she whipped Julie into the corner chest first. Julie staggered back in pain and Roz drop kicked her in the face before going for the cover.

1………………2………

Seeing it might take a bit longer than she thought Roz whipped Julie into the ropes and went for a spinning heel kick. Julie ducked under the kick and swept Roz's non-kicking leg out from underneath her dropping the South African back to the floor. Julie shook off the effects of the past couple of minutes and stomped away at Roz's stomach. Roz was screaming in pain and Julie decided to go for a cover of her own.

1………………2……………

Roz just made the kick out but not with the power that Julie did with hers. Seeing the opportunity to win with a submission Julie made her way down to Roz's feet. Unlacing the black trainers she finally pulled them off revealing her black socked feet. Going into panic Roz tried to roll away but Julie was not going to be denied and grabbed Roz's left ankle
R: "NO JULIE PLEASE YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!!!!"
JJ: "understand what"
R: "I've got the most ticklish feet out of every TTF star!"
JJ: "silly cow, why did you go and tell me that?" at that moment Roz's heel caught Julie in the jaw knocking her backwards.
R: "because no one is ever going to get my feet"
With Roz back in action Julie backed away from her. She seemed irate and slapped the enforcer across the ring. the slap woke Julie up from her fear, no one was going to slap her around like that so she retaliated with a slap of her own. Roz came back with another and so did Julie.
GH: "listen to those slaps, their cheeks have got to be stinging in pain"
JL: "id rather it was their other cheeks they were slapping"
GH: "Jason just for one week, think before you talk"
Eventually Julie fell backwards onto the mat and Roz pounced on her ankles and quickly but methodically removed both of the black boots leaving Julie in her stocking feet on the mat.
R: "now lets see how ticklish YOUR feet are bitch"
JJ: "don’t you dare, I swear I'll get you for this!"
R: "yeah bothered" and with that Roz scrabbled her fingers up and down all over Julie's feet, there was not one spot that Roz hadn't hit and Julie was losing her mind.
HA HEEE OH GOD NOT MY FEEEEEEEEETTTAAA HAHHAAAAAAA HHE HAHA AHAHOOOO HAHAHAHAHAAAA HHE AHOOO STOP EEEEEET HAHHA EH NOOO STOP STOP HHAHA NOT MY FEEEETT AHAHHAHAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEE
NOOO PLEASSE HAHA HEH AHA HAHAHA AHAHANAHAAHAHAAA NOOO MOREE AHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA AAARGHH EEEHHEHEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHAA YE HAHA AHIOOOOO YAYAA HAHHAAAAA.
After 5 minutes, Roz stopped the torture and covered the exhausted Julie for the pin

1………………2…………………

JL: "and the enforcer's still in this match unbelievably!"
Roz was scratching her head not knowing what to do, when she decided to carry on with Julie's feet. Desperate not to have her feet tortured again she rolled out of the ring. Roz was not about to let the match get away from her so she followed the distressed Julie outside. Julie ran back into the ring with Roz hot on her heels but when Roz came back into the ring Julie was waiting and suplexed her across the ring. Climbing the turnbuckle she hit a massive elbow and went for the pin.

1…………………2……………………

GH: "I don’t believe it, what spirit from Roz, she still wants the victory."
Julie then decided she had waited long enough. She ripped off Roz's black socks exposing her tanned bare feet. She took a moment to admire their beauty before putting her long nails to good use on the bare soles. Roz screamed so loud that it actually scared Julie for a second before she carried on tickling anyway. HAA HEEE HHAA A HANOO HAHA HEEE NOT MY HAHHA HEHH HOOOOO AHHA NOT MY FEEEEEEET HAHAA HAA RGHHHH AHAHAHHAHAHA HAAA HEH AH OH NOO HHAHA NOT MY FEET HHAHAH HHEE HOO HAHA OHHHH NAAHAHHHAAAAAAA HHAHEHHEHEEHEEEEEEEEE HHAA AARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH AHHAHAA STOP IT I BEG YOUUU HAHAAAAAA ARRRRRGGGGGGHHH AHAHA NOOOOOOO I GIVE UP HAHHA HEEE PLEASEE NOOO I GIVE UP HEE HAHAAAA

DING DING DING

JL: "God damn that woman's loud"
GH: "don’t you get it Jason, now every other TTF star is going to get those feet if they get the chance, look how quickly she tapped!"
In the ring Julie refused to stop tormenting Roz even slapping the official to the ground to enable her to continue. Cameras flashed all over the arena as Julie went for Roz's toes doubling the volume of laughter from the South African beauty.
JL: "ahhh this is what makes this job so worthwhile"
GH: "and this is the reason I hate doing shows with you"
Julie signalled and her 3 back up officers came down to the ring and once Julie slapped the cuffs on there was no way back for Roz as she was carried from the arena.
GH: "what the hell, where's she taken her??"
JL: "now now she'll be fine, remember we got 2 more matches to get through here tonight!"

Backstage the camera panned out to see inside of Kim Chambers office. The blonde manager of the TTF was on the phone when there was a knock at the door.
KC: "come in"
Trish Stratus walked through the door with a concerned look on her face.
TS: "miss chambers………" Kim shushed her and gestured for her to wait until she had finished talking on the phone. As she put the phone down she turned to Trish.
TS: "yeah about my match with Lita, I have a special request"
KS: "which is??"
TS: "no pinfalls, no submissions, no disqualification's. inside a steel cage escape only"
KC: "interesting choice but why? If you don’t mind me asking"
TS: "Molly, she's obsessed with my feet and I don’t want her to get a chance at interfering in my match tonight"
KC: "you got a deal, I'll let Lita know"
TS: "thanks"
Trish and Kim left the office with Kim going to find Lita and Trish to get her pre-match massage.

Back in the ring Helen the Ice queen was once again in the ring with a microphone
H: "Hey Rachel, I hope you got some lip balm coz you're gonna be kissing my feet for hours!!"
"sweet dreams" began to play over the PA system and Rachel Stevens made her way onto the stage, wearing a sparkling blue top with jeans and trainers. Normally the sexy star would pose for the fans but tonight she was irate and sprinted down to the ring. The 2 traded blows until Helen staggered back, Rachel was on her so quickly she didn’t have time to react and the next thing she felt were the ticklish sensations of Rachel's fingers sliding on her stomach. HHHHAAAAAAAA HEEHEE HEE HAHAHAHA WAAAHAAAAA HEE HAHA. Helen rolled away from the sensations and finally got back to her feet. Rachel went to punch her again but Helen blocked the right and punched her across the jaw now it was Rachel's turn to be sent reeling across the ring. after the third punch Rachel was slumped against the ropes before Helen launched out with a huge clothesline knocking Rachel over the top rope to the outside.
GH: "seems Rachel underestimated Helen"
JL: "wait a minute they're a bit too close to our table here Gemma"
Helen bounced Rachel's head off the announce table before slamming her onto the ground. Helen was ruthless and went right for Rachel's feet. Rachel kicked out at her to prevent her getting to them. In the process Helen had become careless and stood over Rachel not watching where Rachel's arms were. Rachel grabbed hold of Helen's legs and the ice queen fell to the ground. Still holding Helen's legs, Rachel catapulted her into the ring post and she started to bleed slightly from her forehead. Rachel wasn't too bothered and continued to give her some quick rib tickles to wear her down. HAAAHAHAH YYAAHHA STOP IT OOHHHH NNOOO HAHAHA STOP IT HEEHEE HEE PLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEE HAHAHEEHOOOOO. Helen finally shoved Rachel off into the steel security railing giving her a brief break from the tickling the brunette charged at Helen but Helen wrapped her own legs around Rachel's and the brunette fell and crashed head first into the steps. Seeing that she would never get a better opportunity than this, quickly unlaced the trainers before yanking them off Rachel's feet and hid them underneath the ring. Rachel's small feet were now at Helen's mercy and she took full advantage, raking her nails up and down the small size 3 soles. Rachel was in agony as Helen was relentless in the torture. HEE HE HA HAH HEEEEEE HHAA HO HHA HE HAA AAAARGGHHHHH HAHAHA NOOOO HHAHA HEEEEEE HAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAA HE HAHHA HHA HEEE HHAA OH NO NOT MY FEET YOU BITCCHHH HAHAHAAHHA HEEEEE HHAA HAAAAAAARGGGHHHHHHHH AHHAA AHEEEEEEEEKKKK AHHHAA A EIAKKKKKKAHAHAHHA AHHAHA NOOOOO.
Helen ceased the torment in order to roll Rachel back into the ring.

1…………………2……….

JL: "Helen's so lucky, Rachel's feet look so gorgeous"
GH: "kick out by Rachel though, Helen looks ready to win this here!"
Helen walked over to the grounded star and whipped her into the corner. Once Rachel was in the corner Helen climbed the turnbuckle behind her but as she was perched on the top of the turnbuckle, Rachel punched her the stomach. Helen doubled over in pain and Rachel pulled off a superplex back into the ring. Both superstars were exhausted and the referee began to use a 10 count

1………2………3………4………5………6………7………8

JL: "why's he using a 10 count you cant draw a "kiss my feet" match
Rachel got to her feet a second or two earlier than Helen and the sexy brunette whipped her off the ropes before connecting with a huge heel kick. With Helen down Rachel slowly unzipped the Ice queen's knee length boots, slid them both off Helen's feet and locked her in the sharpshooter. Ticklish sensations joined together with incredible pain were all Helen's brain could register as Rachel deviously wriggled her fingers in between Helen's toes. HHA HE HHA LEMEE GOO HHAA HEE HHA NOT FAIR HHE HO HHA AHAHA HOO HHAA NNOOOOOOO HAHAHAHE HEEE AARGGGHHH HELPPPP NOO I BEG YOU NO MOREE ARARAAAAAAAAGHHAHAHA EHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA HHEE OHHHHHH HAGHAHA
It was now Rachel's turn to go for the pin.
JL: "gotta be over here,"

1………………………2…………………

GH: "NO a kick out from Helen at the very last moment
Rachel scooped Helen up off the floor and tried to bounce her head off the turnbuckle but the ice queen stopped herself and elbowed Rachel in the stomach before bouncing HER head off the turnbuckle. Seeing a chance, Helen quickly climbed the turnbuckle like she had done before only this time she forward flipped off the turnbuckle and as she landed hit a powerful stunner.
GH: "OH MY GOD, what a move by Helen, that’s got to be it for Rachel"
Slowly Helen made the cover as the referee began to count

1…………………………2……………………(foot on the ropes)

JL: "still thinking though Gem, had enough sense to get her foot on the ropes."
Helen was furious and shoved the referee across the ring. Turning back to Rachel she went to grab hold of her but Rachel grabbed her by the belt and tossed her through the ropes. Outside the ring Helen was shocked but not dazed so when a not-so-recovered Rachel followed her outside the ring, Helen picked up the ring bell and clocked her in the head with it. Now Rachel was bleeding too and the match still wasn't over.
JL: "GET HER FEET GOD DAMMIT!!!!"
GH: "Jason, do your job and stop staring at Rachel's feet, they're both bleeding how long can they keep beating the daylights out of each other?"
Rolling Rachel back in the ring Helen pulled a spray from her belt and sprayed it repeatedly over Rachel's soles. After no more than 3 seconds the brunette was laughing uncontrollably and begging Helen to get it off her feet. HAHHAOOO AHHAHAHAA EEEEEEKKKK HAHA HEH AHHA NOT MY FEEEEEET PLEAASSSEEE GOOOD NOOO. ARGGGGGGHAHHAHA HHHAHAHA NOO HHAHA NOT MY FEEETTT HAHAH GET IT OFF GET IT OFFFFF HAHHA HOO HEHEHEHEHE AHHAHAHAH EHEH OH OHHHHA AHHA EHEH AHAHAHHHHAH. While Rachel was kicking her feet wildly on the mat Helen went for a surprise cover

1…………………2……………

GH: "and still Rachel's kicking out even with that stuff on her feet"
Helen then went outside to get the ring bell again, she rolled into the ring and charged at Rachel, unfortunately Rachel ducked the bell and when Helen turned round Rachel managed to hit her superkick to knock her down before going for the cover.

1…………………2…………………3

JL: "The superkick did it but they're both exhausted, but we better be seeing some humiliation here Gemma"
Ring announcer: "here is your winner and STILL number one contender for the Feathertime title miss RACHEL STEVENS"
Helen, tried to run from the ring but Rachel dragged her back before sweeping her legs out from under her. Taking a chair and the mic from the ring announcer Rachel said
RS: "you asked for a "kiss my feet" match, so you need to get busy Helen." Before shoving both feet straight into Helen's mouth. Rachel crossed her legs so Helen could kiss the soles of her feet. After about 2 minutes Rachel got bored and said "now you can kiss each and every one of my toes and you better do a good job too!" Helen just sat there in shame being humiliated in front of the massive crowd that each TTF event managed to get.
RS: "unlucky Helen, next time don’t challenge people who are better than you." Camera's flashed and the crowd roared as the humiliation was complete.
Rachel dismissed the ice queen and Helen ran backstage sobbing. Rachel stayed in the ring however soaking up the atmosphere and signing some autographs before finally going backstage.
GH: "so Rachel Stevens the peoples champ, remains number one contender"
JL: "god damn that was hot, we still got the cage match to go here Gemma, they're lowering it now.

The camera showed backstage where the fiery red head, Lita was walking through the back to get to the stage for the match. Switching cameras showed Trish doing exactly the same thing. Both had fierce competitive looks on their faces.
GH: "they both look ready tonight Jason"
JL: "yes but its inside a cage, that makes the match so much more brutal"
Suddenly Stephanie McMahon's music played and the WWE Diva Champion appeared on the stage.
JL: "what the hell's Stephanie doing here?"
GH: "I have no idea, she doesn't have any involvement in the match as far as I know"
Steph continued to walk down the aisleway and sat at the announce table with Gemma and Jason.
JL: "well fans we've been joined by the champion Stephanie McMahon"
SM: "Damn right I'm the champ Jason"
GH: "if you don’t mind me asking why are down here?"
SM: "to check out the competition why else?"
Lita's music played first and she strolled down to the cage wearing her green combats, black top and red trainers. Once she got to the cage, she stopped and looked it up and down before entering.
SM: "ooh bit of caution there"
JL: "I agree, who's your money on?"
SM: "well I've already beaten Lita so I guess it's on Trish"
Just as she said that, Trish's music played and she came down wearing her red t-shirt, black trousers and black boots. Just like Lita she also paused before going into the cage.
GH: "Trish also a bit cautious before going into the cage"
SM: "yeah but she's got to look out for Molly haha"
Trish had barely stepped through the ropes when Lita charged at her going for a clothesline. The blonde ducked and as Lita turned round she was met with a serious of stinging right hands punching her into the corner. Lita slumped in the corner and Trish tried to go for a simple and easy victory. Climbing up the turnbuckle and then onto the cage Trish looked as if she was going to make when Lita pulled her legs out from under her and Trish fell face first into the turnbuckle. Lita saw a great chance and tangled Trish's arms in the ropes before tickling both her tummy and under her arms. HAAAA HEE HEE EEEIIIIIIIAAAAAAA HAAH AAH AHHAAHAHAHA HH HHEHEHHOOHHEHEHEWHHOOO HHAH WWAAAAAA HHAHHA HEHE HE Lita then left Trish giggling and headed for the door of the cage.
JL: "Lita's done it, how simple could it have been"
GH: "No not yet, look Trish is free"
Trish had worked her arms free and jumped across the ring managing to grab hold of one of Lita's legs. Trish was too busy pulling Lita back in the ring to see Lita produce some handcuffs from one of the pockets in her trousers. Lita didn’t use them in the conventional sense to start with, she wrapped one around her hand and punched Trish in the side of her head knocking the blonde down to the mat. Next she locked one cuff to a support for the cage and, grabbing Trish's arm, tried to cuff Trish to the cage. Trish was having none of it and stomped on Lita's foot causing her to let go of Trish's arm and the cuffs
SM: "great tactics here by Lita, poor execution though."
GH: "you forget that Lita's was TTF champ?"
JL: "Exactly, WAS champ, leave our guest alone"
Back in the ring Trish had clicked the handcuffs onto the support before hitting a running neck breaker on Lita. Trish decided it was time for some revenge and tickled all over Lita's tummy causing the red head to squirm underneath her. OHHAA HEEE HAA HA HEE Don’t do THAAAAAT EEEEEEEK STOP IT STOOOOP EEEEEEEEEEETTTTT HEEH HA HA HO HA HO HEE HAA. Lita suddenly had a surge of energy and threw Trish off her. Flipping up onto her feet she knocked Trish down with a massive clothesline but picked her up again and slammed her to the mat. Lita then signalled for her finisher and climbed the turnbuckle, unfortunately Trish was up before she could complete the move and the blonde threw her off the turnbuckle.
SM: "that's it now, Trish has got it won, all she has to do is get out the door"
Trish was tiring and crawled to the door but Molly Holly came from out of the crowd and smashed the referee's head into the cage knocking him out. As Trish stuck her head out the ropes to get to the door, Molly slammed the door on her face sending Trish flying back into the ring. Lita had recovered by this time and crawled out the door to the ground.
JL: "Molly's done it again, she's taken Trish's chance of winning the match"
GH: "No she hasn't not this time! the referee is out and can't call the win"
Trish got to her feet and hit a baseball slide into both Molly and Lita. Trish then went outside the ring and stomped away at Molly before picking her up and dropping on the security rail. Lita grabbed and bounced her head into the steel cage, Trish staggered back and Lita hit a spear. Lita called Molly over and the pair began torturing Trish on the outside. Lita was happy enough to tickle all of Trish's upper body because Molly was already tugging away at Trish's boots. After about 10 seconds the boots slipped off revealing Trish's bare feet. Molly's mouth began to water and she dragged her tongue up Trish's left sole from heel to toes before changing to her right sole using the same tactic.
TS: "ARGGGGGGHAHHAHA HHHAHAHA NOO HHAHA NOT MY FEEETTT HAHAH GET OFF GET OFFFFF HAHHA HOO OH GOOOD NOOO HAA HEHEHEHEHE AHHAHAHAH EHEH OH OHHHHA AHHA EHEH HOOOOO HHAHAH YAAAAAH AHHAH HEHEE HHAOHHHA AHOOOOO HAHAHA HHEE HA OH NOO HHAA HEE HHEWE EEHAHHA AEEEEEEKKKK AHHA EHOOOOHAHHA"
SM: "Damn, that’s harsh for Trish don’t think she's got a shot at my title"
GH: "match isn't over yet Stephanie"
Trish was losing control of her limbs and unfortunately for Molly, Trish lashed out and caught Molly in the jaw. Trish then punched Lita in the stomach and dragged her back in the cage.
JL: "the match is going to continue here!"
GH: "Trish looks incredibly pissed off though Jason"
Trish was bouncing Lita's head off every support in the cage. After the fourth time Lita slumped to the ground and Trish aggressively ripped Lita's trainers and socks from her feet and threw them out of the cage before grabbing Lita's ankle and locking her in the Trish toe suck. Lita woke to her nightmare situation, she hated having her toes sucked and Trish had no intention of stopping until she was satisfied.
L: " HHA HEEEEE HEH AHA HO GET OFF HHA AHA EHHHHE EHAHAHA EEEKKKK HAHAHA NOOO STOP IT ARGHHHH NOT MY FEEEETTT HAHHA HHEE HGET OFFF MEEEEEEEE OOOHHHHHAHAHA HEE HAHA HEHHE HANNAON AHHAHAGGHAGAGAAH AHHHHAHHAHAHNH HAHAH HEE HEE HE HA HA HA HEE HOO OHH HA HA NOO.
Trish stopped after a few minutes and tried to climb out of the cage. Lita grabbed her ankle but Trish pushed her off. Trish turned to hit a clothesline from the turnbuckle but Lita kicked her in mid air and as Trish landed on her feet and Lita hit a DDT.
GH: "they're both down again, who's going to win this incredible match"
SM: "ah no big deal it doesn't matter to me which one I beat"
Lita stirred first and slowly climbed the turnbuckle and then got onto the cage. Trish stirred and saw Lita nearly out of the cage so with renewed determination scrambled up the cage just as Lita climbed over the top. Trish grabbed Lita by the hair and pulled her back to the top of the cage. The two stars both straddled the top of cage and started trading blows.
JL: "this is dangerous here, if they fall off there"
SM: "then I don’t have a number one contender"
GH: "is that all you're bothered about??"
SM: "err yeah"
Lita blocked one of Trish's punches and punched the blonde in the stomach winding her. Molly was still at ringside and gave Lita a chair. As Trish stirred Lita clocked the blonde with the chair. Trish fell forward as Lita was in her follow though and Trish fell into Lita knocking her off the cage and back into the ring.
GH: "Oh god! Are they both alright?"
JL: "it’s a race to see who comes round first"
SM: "well Trish is screwed either way, if she wins Molly's still at ringside and if she loses Molly's still at ringside!"
Trish was stirring on the top of the cage and started to climb down the cage, at the same time Lita was crawling for the door. Lita reached the door and went out headfirst. Trish dropped to the floor feet first winning her the match.

DING DING DING

GH: "Trish has done it, she's the number one contender for the…god dammit, Molly's at it again."
JL: "She cant get enough!"
SM: "looks like fun though" Steph said as she got up from the announce table.
GH: "oh no she can't"
JL: "she can and I think she will too."
Trish had no energy left at all to even wiggle her toes as Molly practically devoured her feet. All she could was feel the sensations as Molly's tongue and teeth did their work. Steph then lay across Trish's thighs and started teasing her tummy with a feather. Lita joined the fray too and stretching out Trish's arms above her head, she began to tickle under her arms.
TS: " HAA HEE HA HEA HA ANOOOO HA HAENHEEE MOLLY PLEAASSSEEE SSTOPPP EEEEEETTT HHHHAAAAAAAA HEE HAA HE HOOOOO STOOP HAA HNOT MY FEEETT HA HHA HE HA HAHOHOHAHA HE HEEE HEEE HAA NOOOOOOO EHEEE HAAAAA HEE HAA NOT MY ARMPITSSSAAAAAA HE HAHAHAHAHA I'LL GET YOU ALL FOR THISS AHAHAHA"

GH: "Trish has won the battle she is going to "All tied up" but she's lost the war. She is being tortured her by all 3 women"
JL: "I love it I can’t get enough! I can't wait for All tied up"

After 2 minutes Lita stopped and got off the tormented Trish and walked off up the entrance ramp. Steph stopped too only to scream in her ear.
SM: "you'll never get this title, ever you understand me?? NEVER!!!" Steph then walked up the entrance way too leaving Molly to have her wicked way with Trish's feet.

GH: "what a pay-per-view it's going to be, Trish has got to have revenge on her mind"
JL: "but from me and Gemma goodnight everybody!"

THE END.

Feathertime #19** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF043)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back