• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - All Tied Up II (part 1)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
All Tied Up II - 2003

The event kicked off with a huge crowd – over 53,000 fans had arrived to see the show, Chris Kirkland was commentator and special guest Christina Aguilera was co-hosting, (she wore a sexy black/white leather skimpy top – leather hot pants with black fishnets and long black heeled knee-boots)

The camera panned backstage to see Kim Chambers talking to Steven,
KC: “Now I know about your little wager with Trish – and to be honest I hope you lose”
S: “What? Whys that then?”
KC: “So just for once you can be humiliated!”
S: “Yeah ok whatever you say”
KC: “You think you’re so great don’t you? Girls in the past have been used by you and I hope Trish makes you suffer”
Steven stormed off to the ring – Kim was smiling as he left.

KC: “Well here comes Steven – Christina you have been friends with him before do you think he uses girls?”
CA: “Well when me and Pink were in that group with Gwen I think Steven was trying his best to be a successful manager”
‘Got the life’ by KoRn played and Steven came to the ring, he looked angry and rolled up his sleeves as he sat at the arm-wrestle table,
After a short pause Trish appeared at on the stage – she wore a tight blue top with a black mini-skirt and black high-heeled shoes,
CK: “Wow! Trish looks amazing!”
Trish sat at the table opposite Steven and they both hooked hands, Steven was full of concentration and Trish was smiling happily, the referee held their hands in position and waited for the bell to sound,
But suddenly Trish was slipping off her right shoe,
CA: “Hey! What’s Trish up to?”
CK: “I think she going to…. Oh no”
The bell sounded and Trish moved her bare foot up Steven’s leg slowly,
Steven was confused and tied to put Trish’s arm down – but Trish’s foot, which was sliding, distracted him slowly up his leg,
Trish looked him in the eyes and smiled – she then pouted her lips sexily and moved her foot closer to his groin,
Steven couldn’t concentrate as he gazed into Trish’s eyes, Trish ran her toes close to his groin and massaged the inside of his leg with her toes,
Suddenly Trish slammed Steven’s arm down and won the bout,
CK: “What the…..? I don’t believe it”
Steven held his wrist in pain and looked at Trish in amazement,
Trish slipped her shoe back on and stood up to celebrate,
“The winner of this bout TRISH STRATUS…….. And thus winning her opponent as a slave for the day” said the ring announcer,
Steven dropped his head in his hands and couldn’t believe he lost, he quickly appealed to the referee but he saw nothing,
TS: “Hey you! Come over here!”
S: “What? I don’t think so… you cheated!”
TS: “I said I could beat you in an arm-wrestle and I did – you didn’t state any other rules”
Steven was in shock,
TS: “Are you going to pull out of the bet cause you lost?”
There was a pause and then Trish said, “I wouldn’t of pulled out if I lost” Trish gave him a sexy wink,
Steven hung his head in shame and walked over to Trish,
S: “Ok look you won so I guess I will pay my part of the bet”
TS: “Great!….. Right first of all I want you to give me a piggy-back to my dressing room”
S: “What? No way!…..”
“You’re my slave for the day – you have to do what ever I tell you” Trish said firmly,
Steven got out of the ring and Trish got on his back, he took her up the aisle as Trish smiled at her fans and slapped Steven’s ass to make him go faster.

CK: “Well that will teach Steven not to mess about with Trish in future”
CA: “Trish can have her wicked way with him all day now – what fun that will be for her”
CK: “Question is though what has Trish got lined up for her slave”
CA: “I guess lots of boot cleaning and running errands for her, ha ha”
The first title match was about to start – Claire’s first of two matches was against Sarah-Jane for the Hardcore title,

# Claire Mohan (Vs) Sarah-Jane Hogslipper # Hardcore title

Sarah-Jane was first down and she was fired up for the fight, she wore a white checked short sleeve shirt – with ripped blue jean-shorts and brown cowboy boots,
She came down the aisle with a weapon in hand – she had a steel chair ready,
Suddenly the arena went dark – the stage area lit up as ‘by the way’ by the Red Hot Chilli’s played, Claire could be seen with both of her belts raised – the blue light behind her showed her silhouette, and as the song broke out (beneath the marquee……overload)
The lights came back on and Claire broke out into ahead-banging fit – dancing about with belts in hand,
CK: “Claire looks really fired up tonight… this will be a good match”
She was wearing a white top with blue trousers and brown snow-boots; she entered the ring and gave the referee both of her belts,
DING DING
CA: “Sarah-Jane still has that chair and Claire doesn’t seem bothered”
But Claire reached into her pocket and pulled out a knuckle-duster, she put it on her hand and invited Sarah-Jane to come and fight her,
Sarah ran at Claire swinging the chair – the blonde champion ducked and Sarah missed and dropped the chair, Claire turned and tried to hit Sarah with the knuckle-duster,
Sarah-Jane dodged and tripped Claire over – the knuckle-duster flew out of the ring,
Sarah tickled Claire’s ribs and tried to make her quit – Claire giggled and pushed Sarah away; Claire then got up and kicked Sarah-Jane in the stomach,
The Hogslipper sister rolled away and out of the ring – Claire ran of the ropes and dived over the top to land on Sarah,
But Sarah had grabbed another Chair and she threw it at Claire in mid-flight,
CK: “Ouch! Did you hear that crack?”
CA: “Yeah and it didn’t sound too good”
Claire was down and she landed awkwardly on her leg – Sarah-Jane quickly grabbed her and ran her against the ring-post – Claire collapsed on the ground,
Sarah-Jane then grabbed a chair and proceeded to hit Claire in the back with it, she struck her twice and dropped the chair, and then she pulled out some rope and tied Claire’s feet together, the blonde was hurt and could not prevent Sarah from completely tying her up,
Claire’s ankles and hands were tied up and then tied together,
CK: “Perfect execution of the hog-tie by Sarah-Jane”
CA: “Yeah and it was at record speed”
Claire struggled in her binds but wasn’t going anywhere, the blonde began to panic and begged Sarah to un-tie her,
SJ: “Are y’all joking? I aint gonna un-tie ya I’m gonna tickle ya pretty little feet darlin”
Claire screamed out and pleaded with Sarah-Jane – but the Hogslipper was tearing the soles off Claire’s brand new snow-boots,
“You bitch those are new” Claire screamed,
“I don’t care so long as I can tickle ya feet” Sarah-Jane replied,
NOOOO I BEG YOU NOT MY FEET NOO DON’T HEE HEE OH NOOO PLEASEEEE HEE HAA HAAHAHA AW STOPPPP OH GOD PLEASE NOT MY FEEEEEEETTTTTAAAAARRGGHHHH EEEEKKKKK AW HEE HAA EEEKKK AAWWWNOOO HEE HOO HAHAH HOO HEH AHAHAHA HOOO HEHA HAOHH AHHE AHAHAHA
Sarah-Jane wriggled her fingers all over Claire’s gorgeous feet
CA: “Sarah has ruined those boots – I could have had them they were nice”
CK: “She tore through that material like paper – those boots were not very strong”
Claire screamed as Sarah-Jane tickled her feet – and she was completely helpless, the torture continued for over 8 minutes leaving Claire red-faced and gasping for breath,
Sarah-Jane then un-tied Claire and quickly whipped her against the turnbuckle, Claire was hurt and collapsed into the corner – she slumped down and left herself in a dangerous position,
CK: “Oh No Claire get up! You don’t want to be sitting there”
Sarah-Jane smiled and quickly yanked off her own boot, she moved over to Claire and shoved her stinky dirty foot in her face,
Claire almost threw up as Sarah’s smelly foot was rubbed all over face, she couldn’t get away as Sarah smothered her face with the finishing move ‘the stink foot’
But Sarah-Jane wasn’t finished yet though – she picked Claire up and slammed her hard to the ground, next she locked her in the ‘Tennessee toe-suck’
CK: “My god what punishment – first hog-tied and tickled to death – then a stink foot – and now the Tennessee toe-suck”
CA: “Has anybody ever survived this move?”
CK: “Not to my knowledge – it’s a real soul drainer!”
Claire felt her right big-toe go warm and wet – as Sarah consumed her toe delightfully, Claire’s face was panic struck and she wriggled her legs in desperation,
Sarah-Jane sucked her toes like mad driving the blonde insane with embarrassing pleasure,
OHHHHH NOOOOOOO SARAH DON’T DO THAT OUCH NOO STOP AWWWWW GOD STOP THIS ISNT FAIR OOHHHHH HOLY CRAP SHIT STOP IT I HATE THAT NOO STOP SUCKING MY TOES OHHH BIITTTCCCCCHHHH OHHH AAWWWWW
Sarah sucked and nibbled continuously driving the champion insane,
After 5 minutes Claire was a babbling mess and didn’t know where she was, Sarah-Jane turned her over and pinned her down,
1…………………….2……………………….3 (no kick out)
CK: “Your joking me? How did she……?”
Sarah-Jane was baffled and banged the floor in anger, so she decided to tie Claire up again – but this time trying her hands behind her back – and tying her feet together so she couldn’t move,
Once the binds were complete Claire was tied up again and couldn’t move her legs or arms, Sarah sat down with Claire’s feet in her lap – and once again she teased Claire’s soles with her fingers, but this time she dug deep raking hard against Claire’s soft soles,
HHE HHA OHH HEE HHAA STAAWWPPP HHE AAHHAHA NOOO MOOORREEEE HEH AHAHAHAHA OH GOD NOO STOP EEKK HEE HAA EEEEK NOOO HHAHA AWWWWAAARGGGHHHHHH HHAHA EHHAHAHAA EEK NO NO NO HEE HHA HOOO HEH AHAHA AHHAHAA EEKKK YYYAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGHHHHH WHHAA HAHA WAAAAHHAA HHA NOO HEE HHAHAHAHAAA
CK: “My god how is Claire still able to scream – I’m surprised her voice hasn’t gone….”
The torture continued for a further 5 minutes Leaving Claire sweating and breathing heavily, she had lost control and her makeup was dribbling down her face, her eyes streamed with tears and she could barely breathe,
Sarah-Jane then moved down to Claire’s toes again and she started sucking both of her big toes at once, Claire was once again sent into a sensitive wriggling fit,
But suddenly Claire used her knees to wrap around Sarah’s head, the unsuspecting Hogslipper was trapped and Claire was choking her out,
Sarah-Jane coughed and spluttered and eventually broke free,
Claire got to her knees and hooked Sarah’s legs in between her arms, with her arms still tied behind her back Claire managed to hook Sarah-Jane and pin her,
1…………………..2……………………..3
DING DING!
CA: “What the hell?”
CK: “Did my eyes just see that? Surely not!”
CA: “Claire has won despite being still tied up”
Claire untangled herself from Sarah as the referee helped to un-tie her,
Suddenly Sarah got up and pushed the referee aside – then she pushed Claire back to the floor and grabbed her legs again,
Sarah wasn’t happy and decided to tickle Claire to death again,
She furiously battered Claire’s already sore soles again; the tickling was hard fast and once again brought tears to Claire’s face,
Rachel Hall ran down to help Claire sending Sarah-Jane running for her life,
CA: “After everything that went on Rachel proves she has no grudges against Claire!”
CK: “That’s what good friends are for”

(end of part 1)

good story my friend, good story. cant wait for the next chapter!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back