• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my first story

Power1003

feel free to tell me what you guys think! (note: not a true story, just told through 1st person, and is also between 2 minors, nothin illegal here though, sorry)

I had dreamed about this pretty much my entire life. It's the moment every adult tickler dreams of, and it was happening to me when I was 14! Not bad, considering I had had the biggest crush on this girl for ever so long. And now the time had come. At first, we sat, talked, talked some more, and finally I popped the question: "Are you...eh...ticklish?" Yup, that's exactly how I said it. She looked back at me with widened eyes and said hesistantly, "Um, yeah, I guess so..."
"Can I find out where?" I inquired, feeling exctremely foolish at saying so.
"Sure..." she said as her voice faded.
"Okay then, I'll be right back."

After a few minutes I returned with the usuals, a Crest Spinbrush,a feather, and some stockings.
"Um, what're those for?" she asked, understandably so.
"Well I'm gonna tie you up so ya can't back out on me...these," I point to the instruments, "I just brought along by accident."

You wish.

So after a bit I have her tied spread eagle on a bed, wearing a t-shirt and shorts. "My God," I think. "Is this real?" Real as rain, my friends. I start by removing her shoes, nice little size 6's, followed by the socks. I can't help but stare for a few minutes before I begin.

Here it is...sorry for the intro...

I start slowly scratching the bottoms of her feet with my fingers, ever so slowly, and she bursts out in soft giggles.
"hehehehe," she laughs and vainly tries to pull her feet away. But I start quickening my tempo, skittering 10 fingers on each arch, sole and set of toes. This drives her crazy.
"HEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHA," she laughs as I tickle her faster and faster. "Stahahahahap please no more!"
"Okay," I say, "no more there..." I smile wickedly.
I move up and sit on her waist and slide her shirt up juuuuuust enough to reveal her nice, thin, tan, toned, and all those other good words tummy. Ah, what a sight. I didn't waste any more time as I dug my fingers furiously into her ribs, sending her into hysterics. I grab her sides with light squeezes and alternate from there to the ribs for about five minutes non-stop.
"HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEH," she laughs continually.
"Oh, but I'm not done yet, am I?" I say as i slip one finger into her bellybutton. I still haven't gotten over the reaction I got from that. She literally EXPLODED with laughs! I tickled her there and on her tummy and along her sides for what seemed like hours! Then, hesistantly, I slid my tongue into her bellybutton. KABOOM! She burst out laughing even harder and louder than before. I casually licked her bellybutton as I poked her ribs, and tickled her feet with mine, an unbeatable combination. I was having so much fun I forgot the Spinbrush and feather...that is, up until then! I took the Spinbrush and replaced my tongue with it in her bellybutton, driving her absolutely insane! I moved it all along her tummy, watching it as she tried to suck it in away from the brush, making it look sexier by the minute. I left the brush sitting there without guidance, just happily vibrating away, giving her a contagious fit of the giggles. I took the feather I had brought out and lightly stroked that up and down her almost forgotten feet. BY this point, about 30 minutes had gone by, and her laughs were becoming silent. I took this as a bad sign, so I waited unti she passed out, untied her, and left without a word. We spoke again, but rarely about that night when my dream came true...

Well? What do ya think? Good for a rookie?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back