• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Penny's Personal Pixy pt. 2 (F/F, highly erotic)

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
So here it is, after a long break: The second part of my fantasy story “Penny’s Personal Pixy”. The story became even longer than I had anticipated, but I just couldn’t resist the endless possibilities…

What happened in the first part? Penny, a lesbian girl of 22, was much too fond of masturbation. One day, she was transported magically to a strange place where the “Queen of her Conscience” informed her that she had already used up her entire lifetime allotment of masturbation. Penny was put under a curse that she will never be able to perform masturbation anymore. Only when somebody else touched her, she’ll feel lust.

To ensure a more stabile lifestyle from then on, a 6-inch pixy called Kitsy was appointed as her conscience-keeper. Whenever Penny attempted masturbation again, Kitsy punished her with severe tickle torture. The plan had one minor flaw: Kitsy’s sex-craze rivaled Penny’s, and all the punishments ended in tickle-sex sessions.

See the first part here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31754
The full story is in my part of the TMF story archive: http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=132

You may also download the full story (as well as all my other short stories) for comfortable offline reading from the files section of my Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/halsticklingclub

Now enjoy!

4) Akiko

Time passed by quickly with a wonderful mate like Kitsy. She was an ideal lover for Penny: Adventurous, imaginative, quite kinky, and last not least just as sex-crazy as herself. Not even with her first lover had she experienced so many lust-filled hours and that many orgasms. Oh, they didn’t always have sex together, sometimes they just chatted for the whole night.

Kitsy always had a new kinky trick up her sleeve when it came to sex, with or without tickling. Apart from tying up Penny countless times and exploring all her enormous ticklishness and delicious sex variations, she was horny enough to look after her own satisfaction.

One day, she asked Penny to tie her down and tickle her. She even conjured up the perfect bondage instrument for herself: A curved, upholstered piece of wood on which she lay down, arched backward so that her pelvic area protruded nicely. The strange piece of furniture looked like something from a kinky Barbie-set; it even had thin ropes and tiny hooks to fasten them. As Penny couldn’t tie such small knots, Kitsy magicked herself into the bondage. She looked so marvelous in that sexy position! Penny tried to tickle her pixy with her fingers, but they weren’t deft enough on the small body, so she looked for a better torture instrument. Finally, she found an extremely thin paint brush in her collection, and that caused Kitsy to holler and scream delightfully. She used it everywhere, but it turned out that it elicited the loudest guffaws when dabbling in the armpits.

And she used it on the tiny pussy as well. Kitsy almost freaked out with pure lust, particularly when Penny simultaneously used a pencil on her soles. Soon she asked for a heavier touch: “Please give me your tongue!” she begged. – “Isn’t that too big for you?” worried Penny. – “Too big for tickling, but not too big to lick. Please try it!” Penny licked up and down the whole body at first, and her relatively raspy tongue even tickled Kitsy on the feet. But finally she had mercy on the super-horny pixy, and she licked between the spread-eagled legs. That hit home with a huge bang! Kitsy got such a heavy row of climaxes that she even passed out for a few seconds. “Oh, your tongue is something else!” she sighed afterwards. “We MUST use it again, very soon!”

And they did. Kitsy had another fascinating idea for that: She found Penny’s sunshades which had a flexible rubber band to hold it for using during sports. Then she magically tied herself to the back of the band, her legs almost in splits, and she asked Penny to put on the shades the other way round. The glasses were now at the back of Penny’s head, and she placed the stretched rubber band right before her mouth. It was an ideal position for licking Kitsy’s pussy!

Whenever Penny wanted some sex with tickling, all she had to do was to pretend a masturbation attempt. The punishment followed quickly: Kitsy fixing her in some strange position and tickling the living hell out of her, and afterwards satisfying her with hands, feet, tongue, or some other instrument. Penny even showed her the collection of her vibrators which she had used frequently in her “previous life”, as she called it. “Ohh, you MUST promise to use them on me on your next birthday, when I’m allowed to grow your size again!” the pixy pleaded. The vibrators were useless for self-satisfaction, as Penny had found out soon, but as soon as Kitsy guided them to all the delicious spots, they worked perfectly!

Not that Penny had much desire to take up masturbation again; the sex with Kitsy provided her with all the satisfaction she needed. But Kitsy did something else to her: Without noticing it, Penny’s life began to develop in an ordered way. Her house was tidy, and her exam marks were quite good; all that hadn’t been true for her “previous life”.

One evening, they had a serious conversation: Kitsy told her that she wasn’t allowed to remain in Penny’s life forever. She now felt that Penny was on the right way, and so she would have to leave her one day soon. The girl was very unhappy at first, but she saw the wisdom behind this. Still, she had no idea how to handle her over-developed sex drive when Kitsy was gone, so she asked the pixy for a solution. “But that’s simple: Find a real girl to share your life with! Isn’t there anybody you would like to love?” Penny mused about it, then an idea shot though her brain: “Akiko! She’s my neighbor, and I had fallen in love with her before you arrived. But she doesn’t know about that, because I’m much too shy!” – “Ah, the sexy Japanese girl next door! Yes, I remember her. Now that’s the perfect lover for you! Don’t worry, I’ll find a way to get you two together!” Penny hugged her, she was tremendously relieved. With Kitsy’s help, the problem could be solved for sure.

The solution came earlier than expected: It was just two days later, in the beginning of November. Fall had been unusually warm so far, but a new weather front brought in sudden frost from the north. Just over night, the temperatures fell drastically, and Penny had to turn the heating on that morning, for the first time since last winter. It was Sunday, so she had risen rather late. Just as she was having breakfast, the doorbell rang. Still in her dressing gown, she opened and saw – Akiko!

“Excuse me please, I wouldn’t have disturbed you on a Sunday morning, but it’s a bit of an emergency.” – “No problem,” replied Penny, almost too enthusiastically. “Come in and have a cup of coffee with me. It’s rather cold today, isn’t it?” Akiko smiled, obviously a bit embarrassed. “Exactly that’s the problem: When I tried to turn on the heating, it didn’t work. I don’t understand these technical things, and I can’t get a plumber before tomorrow. But it’s too cold to stay in the unheated house. And all my friends are away, I can’t reach them. Could I – stay with you for the night? I don’t know where else I should go. But only if it doesn’t inconvenience you, I mean.”

Penny smiled inwardly. She smelled Kitsy’s hands in the heating failure. To Akiko, she said: “Oh, no problem at all, my house is easily big enough for two, and my heating works fine. Feel yourself at home! Have you already had breakfast?” And they chatted on nicely, slowly getting to know each other better. Seen from so close, Akiko was even more beautiful than from the distance, and Penny was madly in love with her. The way she moved and smiled, the words she spoke, the exotic fragrance of her perfume, her whole bearing shouted LOVE! And Akiko seemed to find her quite nice, too.

In the evening, they went out to dinner together, and both had just a little too much of the delicious wine. Back home, Penny inserted a CD with smooth dancing music into her stereo, and the slightly tipsy girls became a bit more courageous. During their spirited chat, Penny even dared to lay a hand on Akiko’s knee as they sat side by side on the couch. Akiko blushed a little, but then she took the hand and held it in her own.

Around midnight, Penny said: “It’s time to go to bed now, I must get up early tomorrow. Let me just prepare the couch for you, I can convert it to a full-size guest bed. Or, if you wish…” – “Yes?” sighed Akiko sweetly. “Or we could share my bed. It’s big enough for two, and it would be nice to have somebody with me, in this cold night.” She almost blurted it out. Akiko blushed deeply, and she said in a husky voice: “If you wish, I’ll choose your bed.” Their faces approached each other in slow motion, until their lips finally touched. Tentatively at first, but gaining self-confidence steadily, they kissed for a whole eternity and a half.

Finally, they went upstairs in close embrace. They broke the hug briefly for brushing their teeth, and to put on their pajamas, then they both crawled under the coverlets and resumed their kisses. Slowly, their hands became more daring, moving over the neighbor’s neck, down to the waist, then tenderly touching the breasts. Both breathed rather heavily by now, and Penny relished the contact with Akiko’s small, hard nipples under the silk. The beautiful Japanese sighed excitedly, and she returned the caress. By and by, their hands moved down lower. In fact, Akiko seemed to be quite experienced in this kind of touch, and she was the more courageous of them: Her hand slipped into Penny’s panties for a more direct contact. Penny copied her movements exactly.

And those hands clearly knew what to do in a woman’s panty. Without any signs of hurry, they searched around until they found all the miracle spots a girl has there. Gently but continuously, their arousal spiraled up on a stairway to heaven. They had never broken the tongue-to-tongue contact, and their kisses became hotter, more languorous and feverish. Akiko was the first to arch her back and moan loudly, but Penny followed just a second behind. Both screamed out as their ecstasy overwhelmed them, once, twice, for a third time.

Afterwards, they cuddled together in close embrace. Penny almost couldn’t believe the words that came out of her own mouth: “Akiko, my love! Yes, I’ve been in love with your since I first saw you!” Akiko kissed her again, then she remarked: “Almost the same for me. And from time to time, I heard your lust noises when I was in the garden. Your windows aren’t soundproof, you know!” She smiled saucily: “From then on, I fell in love with you, but, well, I’m very shy.” Penny rolled her eyes: “So am I. I’m so happy we finally found each other!” And the girls resumed their kisses.

But girls like them aren’t satisfied that quickly. Their hands resumed the wandering, too. Accidentally, Akiko stroked Penny’s sides with just one finger, and the ticklish girl yelped: “Eeee, that tickles! Are you ticklish, too?” She didn’t wait for an answer, she just squeezed Akiko’s ribs playfully. Her friend squealed and tried to fend off the tickling hands. “Oh, I’m terribly ticklish! I can’t stand it when somebody tickles me!” The plea fell on deaf ears, the nimble fingers always found a gap to squeeze through. Finally Akiko tickled back, and this time, it was Penny’s turn to squeal. The whole play evolved into a hot tickle-wrestling fight, and both of them had a lot of fun with it. After a while, Penny managed to get her fingers into Akiko’s armpits, and the poor girl shook with helpless laughter. “Aheeheehaaah! Stop it! Mercy!!”

This time, Penny obeyed and kissed Akiko again. “This was fun!” commented the Asian girl. “I never thought I could actually find fun in tickling, but you just proved the contrary.” Penny smiled and confessed: “Oh, of course tickling is a lot of fun! And quite sexy fun, too! I really like tickling games, they never fail to make me hot.” Akiko shot her an incredulous glance: “Sexy? What does tickling have to do with sex?” – “Oh, nothing, and everything if you learn to enjoy it. Shall I prove this, too?” Akiko hesitated, but finally consented: “Okay, but don’t tickle me too heavily!”

Penny told her to take off her pajamas and panty, lie down on the back, spread her limbs, and relax. “Now try not to move while I tickle you gently. You can laugh and squirm, but no defending with your hands, and no drawing back your limbs.” – “I’ll try my best, but I don’t think I can stand it very long.” And Penny’s hands took up a gentle exploration of the silken Asian’s skin, touching teasingly and very lightly. Akiko shivered and suppressed a giggle at first, but soon the touch elicited a continuous stream of giggling. Up and down, from armpits to hip, and in a zigzag pattern over the stomach upwards to the armpits again wandered those tender fingertips. Every time they touched the area around the lower ribs, Akiko cringed with a small squeal, her tummy muscles twitching uncontrollably. The soft dabbling in the delicious hollows of the armpits caused her to guffaw loudly. But she really had a lot of self-control and held out bravely.

A broad smile etched on her face, Penny watched the squirming beauty with delight. She could see the special glimmer in Akiko’s almond-shaped eyes she called “tickle-drunk”: the stage when the tickling started to turn on the ticklee. After a while, she moved lower down, over the thighs and the back of the knees, over the wonderfully shaped calves to the ankles. Finally the fingertips landed on the beautiful soles of the small feet and stroked gently over the extremely soft skin on the high arches. Akiko’s squeals went shrill, and her leg twitched in small jolts. Finally, she couldn’t stand it anymore, drew back her foot and tried to protect it with her hands.

“Uh-oh, you lost!” grinned Penny. “But hold on for a little longer, so that I can show you the sexy effects of tickling!” With a deep sigh, Akiko stretched herself out again and complained: “You’re tickling me too much! But okay, one more try.” Penny tickled the other foot a little, then her fingers wandered up the legs again. The skin on Akiko’s inner thighs was incredibly soft and silky, and Penny couldn’t resist to place a few kisses there, her lips nibbling upward. Oh, this still tickled infernally, but Akiko couldn’t withhold a deep sigh. Finally, lips and tongue and fingertips arrived at the pelvic area, tickling away gently on both sides of the pussy. Once more, the Asian girl shivered and giggled shrilly. “That tickles sooo bad!” – “But it’s sexy, too, isn’t it?” asked Penny as she continued to the small pink lower lips. They had already puffed up and opened a little, and the stage of arousal was obvious. A few dew drops of love perfume adorned the little flower. Akiko’s sighs intensified.

“See how excited you already are?” said Penny and started to kiss the lips directly, while her fingers still tickled on both sides of the delightful love nest. Her tongue probed a little deeper, and Akiko moaned. Finally, Penny held the labia apart with her thumbs and stretched the skin above the pussy towards the navel with the other fingers. That way, the rosy lust center emerged from its protecting folds and peeked about curiously. Penny’s tongue covered the whole area with quick small kisses, and Akiko’s breasts heaved mightily, her moans becoming louder. Then Penny concentrated around the love button, drawing small circles with her tongue tip. The spirals culminated at the center, and her tongue fluttered like butterfly wings in overdrive.

This did the trick! Akiko let out several screams, shook her head about wildly and arched her back in lustful convulsions. Penny lightened the touch after the climax, but she didn’t stop it. Her lips nibbled away at the delicious lust flesh until Akiko saw the stars again, her orgasms becoming more and more intense. Finally her hands held back Penny’s head and panted: “Enough, I feel like fainting already!” Penny smiled widely, crawled up until their mouths could touch and kissed her friend hotly, giving Akiko a taste of her own love honey .

“That was wonderful! You’re right, the tickling aroused me like hell, and your tongue delivered the final reward for the previous torture.” – “Glad you like it. It’s so much more satisfying with tickling, don’t you think so? As I said, it always works on me.” This time, Akiko grinned: “So you like tickling, eh? Maybe we should turn the tables now…” Penny was enormously horny after the sexy treatment she had given Akiko, so she said: “It’s damn late already, but what the heck! I’ll skip lectures tomorrow. And I want to feel your tickling skills on me now!” Akiko showed her the same stimulating but torturous attention she had received before, and Penny was in heaven! She had found a wonderful partner for tickling and sex!

Next morning, Penny awoke with all signs of a light hangover. That last glass of wine must have been too much, or was it the tickle-induced dizziness of the many hours last night? At first, she refused to open her eyes, afraid that all she remembered may have happened only in her dreams. Her arms were already stretched, but as she tried to stretch her legs, she found that she couldn’t move them. She opened her eyes with a start, suddenly all awake: Yes, she was tied down in a very strange but clever position! Her arms were bound to the bed’s headboard, and her knees were bent in a way that made her soles touch each other. And her feet were indeed tied sole by sole.

Just then the bedroom door opened, and in came her dream girl from last night: Akiko, stark naked, with two stiff, pointy paintbrushes in her hands. She smiled enticingly: “Have you slept well, my love? Ready for another round of tickling?” – “Oh well, okay. But why did you tie me up that way?” – “Bondage is an old Japanese samurai art, you know. These warriors from ancient times always carried a 6 yard long rope with them, and they learnt to tie up their prisoners quite efficiently with that. And sometimes they took female ‘prisoners’ and tied them up for their fun. I modeled in some Japanese bondage magazines as well, and I learnt a lot there. This is a special creation for tickle torture…”

And she set the paintbrushes free to roam over all the ticklish skin of Penny’s upper body, only interrupting that titillating treatment to dig into the tummy and sides with her fingertips. Her ‘victim’ screamed and hollered at top voice, but she couldn’t move a fraction of an inch. Just for a few minutes though, then Akiko spoke to her again: “Let me show you where this kind of bondage works best…”

Very slowly, she lowered one paintbrush down into the gap between the soles that the high arches formed. Penny froze with anticipation, then the spell was broken: One paintbrush tickled both soles simultaneously! Now that was a completely new sensation, and it tickled like hell! Akiko continued that treatment for a while, then she showed Penny another spot to worry about: The toes! The big toes were tied to each other, and all the other toes were practically immobile as their counterparts on the other foot lay front-to-front. That way, Akiko could hold apart any random pair of toes from their neighbors lo let the paintbrush dance madly in the extremely sensitive spaces between them. She could even sneak into the gap to tickle the base of the toes, which turned out just as torturous as the crevice-tickling.

Penny was fascinated and freaking out at the same time. She would never had assumed such sadistic skills in her newly found friend and lover! But as much as she suffered in this tickle-torture, she just loved it. As so many times with Kitsy before, the tickling made her hot; her pelvic area tingled and itched, and her love juices began to collect there. Nevertheless, the incessant, devious treatment of her feet almost made her crawl out of her skin. Her giggling became weak and continuous.

Akiko relished this newly found erotic thrill of tickling. Penny looked so sexy in her bondage, and her squirming and wriggling was a sight to remember. The beautiful Japanese only stopped her foot-torture when the victim’s reactions became weaker; a sign that the ticklishness lessened. So she chose new targets on Penny’s body: Both paintbrushes moved up the legs till they reached the inner thighs. Now, that caused some fresh hilarity in Penny’s laughter, obviously she was rather sensitive there. But Akiko knew another mean trick: She dropped the brushes and used her fingers in a pincer-like kneading motion, directly at the protruding sinews between thighs and pelvis.

Penny screamed in ticklish agony, her body jolting about in her bondage like crazy. Nobody had ever used that touch on her before, but it tickled much worse than anything else! Her laughter became soundless, and her vision blurred slightly. Therefore, she couldn’t see Akiko’s body move up between her legs. After half an eternity, the torturous fingers left the thighs and wandered up the V-shaped loin creases until they arrived at the hips. Simultaneously, Penny felt a new kind of sensation: Something moist and warm moved over her most intimate parts. But the tickling fingertips didn’t cease their work, they just moved over sides and tummy now.

Utterly confused by the contradicting sensations, Penny continued her tortured laughter, but it was increasingly intermingled with sighs and moans now. From time to time, the tickling stopped for a few seconds, so that she could concentrate on the delightful tongue manipulations around her pussy. But the interruptions were never long enough to allow her a full climax; instead she drifted on the verge of an approaching orgasm for endless minutes.

Suddenly, Akiko paused to speak: “I want you to beg me! Say ‘please Akiko, make me come’! I want to hear it!” And the cruel yet sexy double treatment continued. Often enough, Penny wanted to say the words of relief, but she couldn’t speak because the tickling made her laugh so much. Particularly when Akiko reached up to dabble in her armpits. Inwardly, Penny hoped that the tongue would touch her clit directly; it was pulsating so much already that the lightest touch there would bring relief. But Akiko was much too clever to commit this mistake. She held Penny on a constantly high level of arousal, always on the very brink but never crossing the threshold. She knew: The longer this stimulation lasted, the more intense would the inevitably following orgasm be, and all the more satisfying.

To make it a little easier on Penny, she lightened the tickle torture a bit, alternating gentle dabbling with tender strokes. Penny’s face was beet-red by now, and her neck and breast area showed distinct lust blotches. At length, she was able to speak again: “P-p-please!” she stuttered before her next giggle attack overwhelmed her once more. Then she blurted out: “PLEASE MAKE ME COME NOW!!!” Akiko grinned: “Are you sure?” and renewed her tickle attack. “Say it again! And don’t forget to say my name now!” – “Ahaahaaheee, pleaheeeze Akikohoho, mahake meeee come now-haaahaaa!!!” And Akiko showed mercy. Her tongue twirling became more furious, touching the clit directly now. As additional stimulation, one of her hands tickled Penny’s right nipple, while the fingers of the other hand circled around her back entrance.

This was too much for the already ecstatic Penny. A high-pitched scream was just the overture to a whole opera of lust sounds that followed. Convulsions of never-felt-before intensity racked her whole body, she felt as if her breasts exploded and her clit detonated in nuclear explosions of orgasmic fever. Akiko milked the situation for all it was worth: She straddled Penny’s hips diagonally so that she could rub her own clit on hers, and this brought about the next climax, this time for both girls. This horny game kept them busy till almost noon, when Akiko finally freed her victim. Penny paid back in spades all the torture and lust later that day, much to Akiko’s delight.

Of course, this kind of morning play was restricted to the weekends normally; Penny couldn’t skip lectures forever, and Akiko had a part time job as a secretary in the model agency which employed her for the fashion catwalk occasionally, too. But they had sex or tickling or both nearly every evening. Penny tried out a lot of sexy games she had played with Kitsy before, and Akiko’s imagination and inventiveness brought up an infinite number of new erotic situations.

Speaking of Kitsy: Penny had forgotten about her completely during her first exhilaration with Akiko, but she was a bit sad that the cute pixy had left her without a word of good-bye. She only hoped that she was still around somewhere, invisible and enjoying the new pair.

Next weekend, Penny found Akiko during her daily morning routine of Yoga exercise, sitting in a “Lotus Seat”: legs crossed and feet placed on the opposite thigh, the soles pointing upward. Now that looked too inviting for an avid tickler like Penny! Her fingers sneaked out and tickled both soles, driving Akiko into a frenzied fit of giggling. The victim tried to fend off the tickling with her own hands, because the Lotus position was not so easy to undo. “What are you doing?” squealed Akiko. “You’re interrupting my meditation!” Penny apologized half-heartedly, but she added: “That’s much too sexy to let it pass. But we must do something about your hands!” She grabbed a length of rope they often used and wrestled Akiko’s hands on her back. Akiko just pretended some weak resistance, but she was too much into tickling herself by now to pass the chance.

Penny told her to cross her arms until she could hold the other elbow with each hand, then she tied the forearms together. That way, the bondage left enough room to slip into the sensitive armpits, while it rendered the submissive totally helpless. For additional spice, Penny also tied the ankles to the thighs supporting the feet in the Lotus seat. Then she slipped behind Akiko’s back and started to gently tickle her sides and tummy. That caused the Asian girl to buckle forward, but the arm bondage allowed only a small amount of body movements. All the more energy went into her guffaws and giggles, which steadily increased as Penny intensified the tickling touches.

To keep the game interesting, the torturer moved around her delinquent: At each side, she could reach the feet and upper body simultaneously; at the foot end, she concentrated on soles and toes, and behind Akiko, both hands kneaded ribs and armpits from the back. Penny went through several circles before she noticed that because of the strongly bent legs, she could reach Akiko’s intimate regions as well. Not very comfortably though, so she thought about an easier access. And she found it: She laid Akiko on her back. Her crossed legs stuck in the air at a rather funny angle, and both had to giggle without tickling. “Not too uncomfortable?” asked Penny, but Akiko shook her head. Her arms were crossed at the small of her back, and she was used to much more uncomfortable positions from her bondage modeling.

The upward pointing, widely spread thighs left Akiko’s intimate area wide open and easily accessible. Both orifices looked so delicious, but Penny restrained her urge to lick there. First things first, she thought, and fetched her paintbrushes. To heighten her victim’s anticipation, she showed her the diabolical tickle-instruments first. Then she moved down to the foot end to tickle the soles and toes for a while. The tight restraints decreased Akiko’s ticklishness a little bit, but the touch was enough to make her giggle. Slowly, Penny let her brushes wander down the inner thighs. Just where they ended and the buttocks began, the tickling caused shrill shrieks and funny muscle twitching. Penny made sure that she didn’t leave a single square inch of thighs and buttocks untouched.

But then it was time for the sexy part: First both paintbrushes tickled the excruciatingly sensitive square inches on both sides of the love nest, and Akiko’s reaction sounded out accordingly. But from earlier tickle experiments with Kitsy, Penny knew another perfect T-spot: The perineum, which was stretched tight because of the strongly spread thighs. Akiko howled with shrill guffaws, and her slim rump twitched up and down funnily in tiny, jerking jolts. Penny enjoyed every second, and she became just as horny as her victim. So she thought about a way of satisfying herself while she tickled Akiko, and soon she came up with an excellent idea:

First she propped a strong cushion under Akiko’s head, then she straddled the girl’s upper body and adjusted her pussy directly above the Akiko’s face. This position was perfect! As soon as she worked on the sexy ribcage and stomach with her fingers, Akiko’s loud guffaw permeated the room. So Penny lowered her pussy on the laughing girl’s mouth to muffle the sound. The vibrations exceeded her expectations by far, she got turned on immensely. Additionally, Akiko couldn’t resist to stick out her tongues to stimulate her torturer further, and Penny rocked her abdomen back and forth to extract every bit of this touch.

For a change, Penny concentrated on foot tickling with her hands. She could reach the soft soles perfectly, as Akiko was forced to hold her Lotus position, pointing the foot bottoms directly towards Penny in mid-air. The sexy Japanese beauty laughed even louder now, and Penny felt her own climax approaching. So she took up the paint brushes once more and titillated Akiko’s privates with one of them, while the other one remained busy with one foot. Akiko resumed her electrical twitching, and the laughter became intermingled by loud moans. She could concentrate on her tongue manipulations better, and this showed in Penny’s reactions: Her movements became uncontrolled and erratic, her buttocks twitched rhythmically, and soon she arched her back and smothered Akiko’s face with her full weight, uttering unearthly sounds from deep within. Her body convulsed in throes, drowned by sheer lust and ecstasy. Again and again she cramped her muscles in a thundering orgasm, until she finally relaxed a bit.

She didn’t take a long rest, as Akiko still had to be satisfied, too. For a more comfortable position, she took her lower body off Akiko’s face and moved down a bit, supporting her body with her elbows. Both hands were free now, and she continued where she had interrupted during her climax: paintbrushes on toes and pussy. Her victim’s laughter and moans sounded out unmuffled again. Penny’s mighty orgasm had turned on Akiko as well, so it didn’t take more than a few minutes to reach the ecstatic brink. Penny pushed her over the threshold to paradise by circling the clit with her brush while gently stroking over one sole with her other hand.

Now it was Akiko’s turn to take off the ground by pure ecstasy. Her lust soared within her like a tidal wave, and each convulsion formed another ripple in the sea of her climactic foam crests. It took her several minutes to resume a normal breathing rate, and Penny used the time to untie her friend. Because of the long time in tight bondage, Akiko’s legs ached, and Penny massaged her slim calves to prevent painful cramps.

In order to relax a bit, they prepared a hot bubble bath. Both had a lot of fun with sponging each other, which resulted in quite a lot of mutual tickling, too. As they sat at opposite ends of the tub, it seemed quite natural to wash each other’s feet as well. Penny admired Akiko’s slender feet, the high arches and the long toes. “They look sooo beautiful, I just HAVE to kiss them,” she remarked and got into action at once. First she placed a hundred small tender kisses all over the soft sole skin, then she worshipped each toe with her tongue. Akiko giggled constantly, she was so damn ticklish down there. For revenge, she grabbed one of Penny’s feet and returned both the tickling and the pleasure in spades. The American girl had much shorter feet and toes, but the curve of her arches was quite comparable to Akiko’s.

Both enjoyed their mutual foot treatment; in fact they got aroused by having their feet kissed, licked, and tickled. Akiko was the first who took care of their sexual excitement: While Penny caressed her left foot, the toes of her right foot started to play with her friend’s pussy. Initially, she only stroked the whole length of the love crevice with all her toes, but then she angled her foot a bit, and her big toe entered the pleasure orifice while the other toes wiggled about the clit.

At first, Penny was reminded of Kitsy’s erotic submarine attack, and she moaned lustfully. She just couldn’t help but return the favor: her own right foot caressed Akiko’s joy center now. So both licked and tongue-tickled each other’s toes while both felt her friend’s sensuous foot play on their pussies, and it made them hot as hell. As the two tickle-crazy lovers had experienced several orgasms earlier, they were able to enjoy the erotic pleasure much longer, without haste. But eventually, they were unable to hold back any longer, and both came almost simultaneously with sweet-tasting, enormous power. Only interrupted by heavy giggling when the tickling became overwhelming. Then they switched their feet’s positions and repeated the action on each other’s right foot toes. That way, they also scented their own love juice, as this foot had been the donator of lust during the previous foot-pussy play. Again their excitement grew steadily, and again they uncharged their insatiable ecstasy capacity in unison.

The erotic tickling session had taken up all morning, and as they had skipped breakfast for it, they felt a rather unerotic hunger now. At lunch, they talked about their beautiful lovemaking, and they knew they were madly in love with each other. The best: They still had the whole Sunday for more sex and tickling! But as they were quite satisfied for the moment, they spent the afternoon with a favorite female pastime: Shopping, and they crowned the day with an exquisite sushi dinner and a visit to the cinema. When they finally arrived at home, they were very tired, so they called it a day and went to bed immediately. Cuddling tenderly in their lover’s arms, they fell asleep rather soon.

5) The Reunion

Sunday morning, Akiko awoke refreshed. She yawned and stretched luxuriously. Penny was still asleep, her feet sticking out from under the coverlet. So her friend decided to wake her up with a little soft tickling. Careful not to make an abrupt movement or a sound, she got up and tiptoed to the bed’s foot end. Penny’s bare feet looked too inviting to leave them unkissed, and Akiko’s tongue gently licked over one arch, then the other, again and again. The first touch caused a little reflexive jerk, the tongue on the other foot produced some sleepy mumbling, the third elicited a soft giggle. Finally, Penny withdrew her feet and hid them under the coverlet.

“Oh no,” murmured Akiko, “you’re not going to get away that easy!” Her hands reached under the blanket and groped around blindly until they found their target. The fingers began their ticklish task, and immediately Penny squealed out aloud. “Hey, leave my feet alone! Haven’t you tickled me enough yesterday?” She sat up with an accusing look on her face and pouted: “Why did you have to tickle me awake so brutally just now, when I was in the middle of a wonderful dream?!” Akiko grinned broadly: “Just because I can’t get enough of you! But tell me about your dream, I’m curious.”

Penny muttered something incomprehensible in embarrassment, and at once Akiko attacked her feet again: “Tell me now, or I’ll tickle-torture it out of you!” Now the grin was on Penny’s face. “Not that I would object to a little erotic tickling, darling, but right now I’d rather revel in the memory of my sweet dream. Okay, I’ll tell you.” Akiko ceased her attack and got back into bed. Penny’s eyes studied the bedroom ceiling, as if her dream were projected there like a movie…

“Okay, I was out in the garden, and six beautiful Japanese girls caressed me with their hands, gently tickling and stroking all my sensitive areas. The amazing fact was: They all looked exactly like you. Then, suddenly, a blond girl interrupted their delicious manipulations, just as my climax approached.” Akiko frowned: “What blond girl? Who is she? Am I to get jealous?” Penny laughed: “Oh, no, it was just a – erm, well, a former friend of mine. Shall I continue?” – “Okay, what did the blond girl do?”

Penny thought for a while. She hadn’t told Akiko about Kitsy, or her anti-masturbation curse. This seemed to be the perfect moment for confessing it, so she twisted her dream story a little to suit the purpose. She went on: “The blond girl was nude, and she held a magic wand. No, no, not that big vibrator, a real sorceress’s wand. She forbade the Japanese girls to touch me further, or she would curse them. ‘I am her real friend,’ she told them, ‘ and she mustn’t get any satisfaction but by me or her own hand.’ Then she tickled me with her wand and told me to masturbate during the tickling. So I frigged my pussy, and while I laughed my head off from the increasingly heavy tickling, I was about to come with a bang! But before this happened, you tickled me awake. You bad, bad girl, what are your hands doing down there between my legs? Frig your own pussy!” she ordered jokingly as Akiko started to caress her friend’s lust triangle.

Akiko blushed. “I can’t do that, Penny. Your dream was most fascinating, as I’m in quite a contrary situation in real life. You’re so lucky that the girl ordered you to masturbate. I used to like this very much, but then, a curse forbade me any more masturbation! Curse that curse!”

Penny stared at her open-mouthed; for once she was speechless. Could it be that…? No, impossible! When she found back her voice, she asked breathlessly: “Who issued the curse? Do you remember?” Again Akiko blushed and replied: “You won’t believe me, it’s too incredible. So spare me the details, please. You’d think I am insane if I told you.” Penny shook her head and continued her interrogation, but somewhat hesitatingly:

“Was it an old matron with a crown in her hair? And she was real small, wasn’t she? About six inches or so?” This time, it was Akiko’s turn to lose her speech despite an open mouth.
“But how… how do you know?” – “Because the same happened to me. Listen to my story!”

And she told her fried about the maelstrom, the cathedral, the Queen of her Conscience, and her own curse. Akiko listened intently, just nodding approvingly as the story went on. “Exactly,” she exhaled finally, “that’s exactly the same that happened to me.” But Penny’s curiosity was satisfied completely yet, she just HAD to know: “And did you get a little pixy as your Conscience Keeper as well? Because that’s true in my case.”

Akiko swallowed. “Indeed, a tiny pixy was assigned as my chaperone. Clitsy was her name. But I was lucky, she provided the necessary sexual relief to my craving. I couldn’t feel anything on my pussy when I touched myself, but she devised ways to touch me there. You said you had one of those pixies yourself; did she punish you, too, whenever you attempted to masturbate?”

Penny’s eyes rolled upward to the ceiling: “Oh very yes! She always tickled the bejeezus out of me. How do you think I acquired that special quirk for tickling? But in the end, the procedure never failed to render her horny, and usually she brought me to climax then. What did your pixy do to you? Tickling?”

Akiko was fascinated by the idea of a six inch pixy tickling Penny. “I wish I could have witnessed your treatment. Or even better, participate! My pixy never tickled me. She punished me with my own insatiable lust. Having a thing about clit torture, she always found a way to force endless rows of orgasms from me. Afterwards, my desire to touch my privates was minimal, as the intense treatment left the whole area inflamed, and every touch there produced pain. But that wasn’t even the worst: My most sensitive parts used to itch like hell, and I couldn’t do anything to help it.”

Penny shuddered: “Clit torment? Ouch, that sounds painful indeed! What did she do? Pinch or scratch you?” – “Oh no, much more subtle. She conjured up two or three paintbrushes which kept moving about my clit for many hours, or a huge vibrator. She even punished me with two magical snakes which licked my pussy with their forked tongues, for 24 hours without break! I must have had a hundred orgasms, and I didn’t feel any kind of lust for a whole week afterwards!”

Her friend smiled, lost in thoughts: “Hmm, snake tongues sounds sexy… Okay, 24 hours is really a bit gross. But for a briefer period of time… I wish I could get a small taste of your punishment, the imagination alone turns me on!” Akiko replied: “And I confess it makes me hot to think of your tickle punishment by a pixy. How could we call those interesting little creatures back to us? I have no idea.”

Both dwelled on the problem for some time, until finally Penny came up with a suggestion: “Why don’t we just attempt to masturbate? They might come back to punish us for that. Imagine what we could do if we had two pixies!” Akiko clapped her hands: “Oh that’s a great idea! Let’s start immediately!”

And so they did: Lying side by side, they caressed their own pussies with their fingers. Of course, they didn’t feel anything down there, but the lack of sensitivity was much less frustrating than before they had met each other. It was rather a piece of playacting, and they giggled in a silly mood.

Suddenly, two tiny pixies popped up from nowhere, as they had expected. Kitsy was one of them, and the other one looked definitely like a Japanese girl: Clitsy. Almost in unison they began to shout at the two masturbating girls: “What the heck do you think you’re doing? After all the trouble we took to bring the two of you together? Haven’t you learnt you lesson yet?” They looked rather angry, but Penny asked them to calm down: “You can keep your hair on. We just faked a masturbation attempt to lure you back, as we’re missing you so much. And we thought you might have fun to play with us: Akiko wanted to get tickled by Kitsy, and I was curious about Clitsy’s clit treatment by snakes. What do you think? Still cross with us?”

The two pixies looked at each other in astonishment, then they broke out in laughter. Kitsy scolded them, still grinning: “You naughty, naughty girls! What cheek to play a trick on us! For that, you’ll have to be punished!” – “Oh yes, please!” replied Akiko eagerly, and all four girls resumed their laughing.

Clitsy explained: “Well, you know, after we left you, we’ve been exchanging our experiences about the girls we used to chaperone. I found Kitsy’s idea of tickling rather fascinating; we have even experimented with each other, and other pixies as well. So we agree to pretend punishing you, but each of you will be punished by both of us, with tickling and clit over-stimulation. Okay?” Penny and Akiko sighed in anticipation of the sexy punishments.

The pixies conjured up two vertical X-crosses with their wands, and their magic powers tied each girl to one. “Let’s dish out the tickle punishment first, that’ll make them ready for the clit treatment,” suggested Kitsy. They both went down to the bound girls feet. As these were magical crosses, they didn’t need footrests to stand on; the feet hovered about five inches above the ground, providing the pixies with easy, comfortable access to all the sensitive areas there. Clitsy’s tickling was a bit weak first, until Kitsy told her to use magical force. Her friend learned quickly, and soon both victims were hollering and squirming. Akiko managed to get in a few words to Penny between her bouts of guffaw: “These tiny aheeehehe hands around the toes are ahaahuu really something ehehehelse!”

The foot tickling continued till the girls were completely out of breath and needed a short rest. Kitsy used the break to teach Clitsy how to conjure up additional hands for tickling, and they hovered up to waist-height, floating magically in the air. First they both concentrated on tickling Akiko’s tummy and ribs, then twelve magic hands appeared, six for each victim. One pair for each armpit, another pair for the ribcage, and the third pair for the tummy and hips. The two pixies hovered from victim to victim like hummingbirds in search for nectar, sneaking in some additional, unexpected tickles here and there. Penny and Akiko were reduced to laughing wrecks before the first minute was over, sweating profusely and gasping for air. The pixies granted them another break after ten more minutes of intense tickle torture, but they soon resumed their delightful “work”.

Only after one whole hour, they stopped the tickling. The two girls giggled on insanely for quite a while. When they were finally able to speak again, Akiko groaned: “Now I know why tickling can be such an efficient torture! That was hell! But I feel some strange warmth in my lower regions now. It seems that the tickling has rendered me really horny. Wait, I think the pixies have decided how to proceed.” Penny replied: “Hopefully they decided for the snake tongues, I’m horny as hell, too!”

Her hope proved justified, as Clitsy spoke up now: “The tickling was a lot of fun, I think I like this kind of punishment. But now it’s time for my other treatment: Incessant clit licking by snakes, to force you to climax dozens of times. This will help you to abstain from sexual desires for several days, believe me! Don’t worry, I won’t give you the full dose of 24 hours at the first time. Three or four hours will do the trick nicely today. But first we have to prepare your pussies for the treatment…”

A delicate swing of her wand later, Akiko and Penny squealed as magical crotch-ropes fastened to their thighs and hips, holding apart the pussy lips to make the area accessible for the snake tongues. Another wand movement, and four golden-brown snakes appeared out of thin air. They wound up the victim’s legs in spirals until their heads arrived directly in from of the youthful pubic mounds. Their long forked tongues slithered in and out from their mouths, swerving up and down about a dozen times before they withdrew briefly. Slowly, these tongues approached the victims’ pussies, and both girls cried out as they finally made contact.

Penny had expected the snakes to be cold and slippery, and she was astonished when they slithered up her thighs: They felt like dry, warm, soft leather, quite cute even! But there was nothing cute about their tongues: The forked tips were soft but sharply pointed, and they moved in a maddening rhythm about her ****-lips and vulva entrance before they finally touched the clit from two sides. That sensation made her squeal aloud once more, it felt like four moist paintbrushes stimulating her simultaneously! As the tickling treatment had made her rather excited already, it didn’t take her long to arrive at her first climax. Small lust noises from Akiko showed her that her friend felt similar. The first orgasm arrived with a huge bang and took minutes to diminish, but her lust plateau was still quite high.

Akiko looked at her with lust-veiled eyes, she had climaxed almost simultaneously. She warned Penny: “The first three or four orgasms feel quite good, much more intense than any other treatment. But then, the real torture begins: No matter how much you try, you can’t resist their tongues. They will drive you from one forced climax to the next, and soon all strength will be sucked out of you.” She couldn’t speak on as her next lust wave crest was approaching fast, and Penny had barely the time to nod.

It happened as Akiko had predicted: The first four climaxes were wonderful, but afterwards, Penny didn’t want any more satisfaction. Nevertheless, the incessant stimulation shoved her over the brink again and again, she had at least eight orgasms during the first hour. She hung limply in her ropes, panting and moaning and sweating from the endless strain. Pleading for mercy, she glanced at the pixies, and she overheard a few words of their conversation. Kitsy asked Clitsy: “Wow, those snakes are really cool. Could you show me how to conjure them up? And can you tell them where to apply their tongues?” – “Of course! What’s on your mind?” – “They look quite fed up with climaxes. We should revive them by some tickling. Snake tongue tickling, to be precise!” Clitsy’s face lit up: “Excellent idea! But there’s no need to stop the clit treatment, is there? We should combine it with the tickling!”

Penny groaned as she heard this. She didn’t know how much longer she could take the snakes’ tongues on her clit, let alone if she was tickled at the same time. Kitsy showed no mercy anyway: Together with her friend, she conjured up four snakes for each girl. Two appeared on the upper ends of the cross, and two more sled towards Penny’s feet. Clitsy did the same for Akiko’s bondage cross. The snakes reached their targets simultaneously, and the victims giggled shrilly as the diabolical tongues tickled their armpits and soles. The laughter even increased in volume when the slender, quick tongues sneaked around the toes, sometimes sliding in the excruciatingly sensitive crevices between them. The armpit snakes sled downward a bit to tickle the ribcages and tummies for a change, and especially Penny found this touch absolutely unbearable. She twitched forward in her restrains repeatedly, while her laughter became so intense that her voice failed.

Even worse, the pussy snakes didn’t stop their torture for a second. Akiko raced into her next unbelievably hard climax, soon to be followed by another one. Both had tears in their eyes, and so they were unable to see the two pixies clearly. They hovered side by side in mid-air, caressing each other’s pussies as the sight of their victims writhing in laughter from climax to climax aroused them heavily. Akiko and Penny got a short rest from the tickling every half hour or so, they had lost track of time anyway. But the clit licking never ceased during the tickle breaks, and orgasm wave after orgasm wave drowned the girls’ in seas of now involuntary lust. When the tickling continued, their stimulation fired them up to new galaxies of sensation, particularly as the snakes tickled the girls’ nipples whenever their tickle sensitivity waned a little.

Finally, the pixies decided that the poor girls had been tormented enough, after three and a half hours. The crosses now held two trembling pieces of jelly, drenched of all strength and drained of their usual horniness. When the crosses vanished, the limp bodies fell down on the carpet, and the last words that Penny heard was: “Well done! We’ll come back for more next weekend, maybe together with some of our pixy friends.” Then the lights in Penny’s brain went out; she had fainted.

6) The Orgy

Akiko had predicted it correctly: After the snake tongue treatment on Sunday, the girls’ libido diminished considerably for the next few days. It was not as bad as Akiko had remembered it after her 24 hour clit torture, as their pussies hadn’t become inflamed. However, they felt a definite itch there on Tuesday, but a thorough sponging cured that. Another two days later, they were able to talk about that incredible orgasm series again, and their lust came back as they reveled in the memory. They started to tickle each other again, and they had hot sex. But no matter how hard they tried, a human’s tongue was not made to compare with those of the snakes. Too clumsy, not flexible or fast enough, and they tired much sooner, although they managed to hold the 69 for about an hour. In brief, they longed for the return of the pixies on the upcoming weekend; they just craved for another orgasmic thunderstorm.

On Saturday, they waited for the pixies’ arrival. But Kitsy and Clitsy didn’t appear, and in the late afternoon, Penny and Akiko performed their masturbation stunt again, a sure-fire method to accelerate the procedure. The pixies popped up indeed, but they knew the reason for the misbehavior already, so they didn’t scold the girls. “Tsk-tsk, what naughty, horny girls!” commented Kitsy. “We should give them another round of punishment, as they are clearly begging for it.” Clitsy grinned when Penny asked for the snakes again, and with her most sadistic smile she said: “No snakes today, my darlings. Your punishment is for us to decide, not for yourself. And we have decided that you should punish each other today!”

Akiko and Penny looked at each other in disbelief. “But how? Shall we just tickle each other? We do that practically every day! And you promised to bring along some friends; where are they?” Kitsy laughed: “Oh my, we have two avid tickle freaks here, haven’t we? Our friends will arrive later, the first round is our business. And your now!” Without further explanation, she waved her wand, and the girls found themselves bound spread-eagled on their bed, but lying in opposite direction. Their legs were intertwined, so that their pussies touched each other, and the feet were fettered in direct vicinity to their opponent’s hands. It took them a moment to grasp the purpose of this strange position, but Kitsy told them already: “Now, you will tickle each other’s feet. Use all your skills, as we will punish you more if you don’t do it seriously!” To illustrate what she meant, both pixies flew over to the girls’ tummies and tickled them fervently.

Immediately, the leg-locked beauties responded with sever guffaws, and in their desperation, they started to tickle their lover’s feet. No matter how heavily they struggled, the bondage didn’t allow a withdrawal from the other’s hands. Soon it turned into a revenge match, each girl intending to pay back for their own foot-tickling torment. The pixies hovered up in the air to watch the girls’ helpless laughter and struggling; further encouragement didn’t seem necessary at that time.

Both victims were experts in foot-tickling by now, and so they really tickled each other into a frenzy, dabbling on arches and toe bases and the soles’ outer rims, using just the right touch to elicit the loudest howls and squeals. Soon the other purpose behind their bondage position became evident: As they bucked up their hips and struggled wildly, their snatches rubbed against each other, their soft pubic furs adding to the excitement during every clit contact. After a while, their arousal increased so much that they moved their hips more for their sexual gratification than because of the tickling. But the pixies intervened instantly: Whenever the girls neglected their tickling to concentrate on their pussies, Kitsy and Clitsy resumed their upper body tickling until that wondrous perpetuum mobile of tickling switched into high gear once more.

The two girls tickled and rubbed each other into their first climactic ecstasy, soon to be followed by the next one. However, after more than a half hour, their feet’s ticklishness waned slowly, so the tormentors had to unpack their next surprise: With multiple plops, six more tiny pixies appeared in the room. As promised, the friends had arrived! Without bothering to get introduced, the creatures jumped on the girls’ various body parts, tickling away anxiously. Kitsy and Clitsy participated as well, so each victim had now four additional tormentors, tickling the hell out of ribs armpits stomachs sides hips necks knee-hollows…. And the girls reacted accordingly, with much stronger laughter and more fervent hip gyrations. One climax chased the next, each new tickling triggered fresh clit-rubbing and a new orgasm, and the whole world transformed into a mixture of tickle hell and lust paradise.

Akiko actually fainted briefly after almost two hours, so the pixies gave them a break. They had become quite horny themselves anyway, so they performed their own tickle-orgy, engaging in a hot tickle-wrestling fight while floating in mid-air, in full visibility of the girls. This view turned on the victims once more, and soon they resumed their mutual toe-tickling and hip movements. Only when their strength had faded completely, they were freed from their bondage. They pixies had changed their sexy game to ganging up on one of their own kind and tickle-torturing her in the meanwhile, switching roles constantly. Penny and Akiko enjoyed their rest, they felt really weak, yet strangely elated and relaxed at the same time. They relished the pixies’ highly erotic tickle-show thoroughly, gathering more strength and horniness by the minute. Soon they begged to participate, but Kitsy said: “No, sorry, that’s not possible. You could hurt us accidentally in your excitement. We’ll find a way on another day.” Clitsy chimed in: “Hey, I’ve got an idea: Akiko’s next birthday isn’t far away, and she could wish to become our size for a day, along with her friend Penny!”

Everybody applauded, and Penny asked eagerly: “I can’t wait for that! Akiko, couldn’t you hurry up with your birthday somehow?” They all laughed at so much tickle zeal…

The End?

Illustration from the book cover: http://www.marsimport.com/images/SMALLFT01A.jpg

If you want to read my two full-size tickle novels “The Pleasure Paradise Club” and “Space Ticklers”, you can get them as e-books here: http://www.mtjpub.com/e-novels

Hal, we were hoping that you might write a third installment of this series!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S For Isabeau, our dear friend

Heather & Anna said:
Hal, we were hoping that you might write a third installment of this series!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S For Isabeau, our dear friend

thank you loves.... this story is so erotically torturous.. i loved it. alll but the snakes.. *shudders* thanks for bumping this up. i had read parts of it, but not all, and was shocked that her gf also had been punished for masturbation

isabeau

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back