• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not Ticklish

Funtickler

A number of years back I was friends with a girl who lived in a children's home. I'll call her "Megan." She lived with about nine other teenagers. It was a very large house that they all lived in, I'd say at least 7000 square feet. She was one of the fortunate ones to have her own room, as she was the second oldest in the house. She was quite beautiful, long blond hair, green eyes, large chested, sculptured legs and gorgeous feet that bragged long toes and extrodinarily high arches. Funny thing about her though was with all her beauty, she was kind of a tom-boy. I had try to tickler briefly on a number of occasions without any success. I was disappointed as I would love for her to be ticklish.
One wednesday she invited me to come over the following Saturday for the day. I had to ask permission from one of her house parents, but she seemed cool with it. It was raining that day, so everyone decided to watch movies, as they had an awesome entertainment center. "Megan" came in the play room(that was what they called it) with a red tank top, red shorts and barefoot. The couches were all taken, so she and I sat on the floor. She sat with her left foot tucked under her leg toward me. I lightly stroked her foot, no reaction. "Told you I am not ticklish." O well, I tried. I asked to be excused as I needed to take care of nature. On my way back I heard "I am not ticklish." When I walked back in the room and looked over the couch, as it blocked the view from the doorway, I saw four of the girls trying to tickle "Megan." She was on the ground with her arms above her head, there were two girls lightly scibbling in her armpits, the other two were tickling behind her knees. She just sat there. The movie came on and everone started watching, but no one stopped tickling her. I positioned myself at her feet and began to very lightly tickle her arches and soles. Soon one other girl joined in tickling her other foot. "Guys, I am not ticklish." "We heard you." the one who just joined said. They were all watching the movie, and tickling as though it were as common as eating popcorn. "megan" didn't move for about ten minutes. But the girls were not letting up at all. They were more into the movie and just absently tickling her at this point. They were not going to stop. When I looked back at "Megan" I could tell she knew this was not going to stop anytime in the near future:wow:. I saw her leg muscles tense up. I knew at this point this was tickling her like mad, but she would not give into them. As strong as she was though, they were relentless. They were never going to stop. Half way through the movie she screeched and said "ok,ok thats enough." It wasn't they just held her down and tickled her for the rest of the movie(which was quite long by the way). After that point she always jumped when tickled. She confided in me that she was always ticklish, she was just taught to try and pretend it didn't bother her. Backfired in this instance. Anyone else had the priviledge to see someone who was "not ticklish", become broken?

Dear Funtickler,

Like Eric, I love this resistance / breaking-the-ticklee-down kind of theme. Good work.

Tell us, please, after Megan "screeched" and they just kept tickling, what were her reactions? Was she laughing? squirming? begging? etc?

Thanks!

dig dug

Dig Dug, when the girls held her down, she started all out laughing. For about fifteen minutes she kept trying to escape, but it became clear she could not move, and she just laid their and laughed. The girls kept telling her to be quite as she was not ticklish(wink,wink). She would lightly, but continually, giggle, then we she couldn't hold it anymore she would laugh again. They would shoosh her, and so the cycle continued till the movie ended. Blast of a day:)

Funtickler, did "Megan" ever tell you what finally did break her?, in other words, her most ticklish spot? Sorry to bug you but it was such a killer story and i'm a total detail freak. :D

It was the continual tickling under her arms, and her feet. Those she said were the most sensitive. She thought they would get bored and stop, but they were like machines. She said mentally she was pleading for the tickling to stop, and holding still till the tickling stopped, it just NEVER did.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back