• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - All Tied Up (part 2)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
TTF - All Tied Up II (part 2)

here is the 2nd chapter of my Pay-per-view ALL TIED UP II
comments and suggestions always welcome

Backstage Trish was in her locker room – she sat down and ordered Steven to kneel down in front of her, he was ashamed but had to do what she said,
Trish then pulled out some handcuffs and slapped them on Steven’s wrists; he now had his hands trapped behind his back,
She pushed him to the ground and placed her left foot on his chest – she pressed down with her heel and said “whenever you don’t do as I say then I will make you suffer – if you satisfy my request then I might reward you…. Do you understand?….”
Steven nodded slowly,
TS: “Ok since you complained about me using my foot you can lick it clean”
Steven’s eyes lit up,
TS: “But!… you also complained about me taking my shoe off….. So this time I won’t..”
Steven looked worried as Trish hovered her right foot over Steven’s face,
TS: “Lick the bottom of my shoe slave boy”
S: “Not a chance what do you think I am?”
TS: “Erm excuse me slave boy.. LICK!”
Trish pressed her left heel in Steven’s chest – he quickly obliged,
“OK OK ‘ouch’ don’t do that Ok stop I’ll do it”
He stuck out his tongue and slowly licked the sole of Trish’s black high-heels, after a few seconds Trish positioned the long stiletto heel in Steven’s mouth,
“Suck on my heel – make it shine” Trish ordered,
Steven felt sick as he was ordered to clean Trish’s shoes; after he was done she placed her left shoe over his face and ordered the same treatment,
“This will teach you to mess me about Steven – I just hope you learn from your mistakes” Trish said – and she pressed her right shoe in Steven’s groin area.

CK: “I have a feeling Steven won’t be in a rush to make anymore wagers”
CA: “Poor Steven! He doesn’t deserve that!”
CK: “Are you kidding? Its about time he was treated badly”
CA: “Well I feel sorry for him”
CK: “Anyway lets get ready for match number two – it’s the fatal-4-way for the number 1 Hardcore contender”

# Crazyangel (Vs) Gwen (Vs) Rachel. S (Vs) Julie # Hardcore No.1 contender

Ring Announcer : “The following match is a hardcore 4-way battle royal – and each opponent can only be eliminated by pin-fall”

Crazyangel was first – ‘how you remind me’ by Nickelback played and the sexy athletic star walked down to the ring, she wore her usual attire of a tight yellow top with tight yellow trousers and white trainers,
Next came sexy No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani - and she wore a white top with baggy blue combats and black boot-trainers,
CK: “Gwen looks scared to enter the ring with Melanie – seems she is gonna stay outside for a bit”
CA: “Crazyangel is sure looking fired up for this one”
The crowd went wild as Rachel Stevens made her entrance – her new single ‘sweet dreams’ played and the crowd roared with delight, the super sexy pop diva walked down the aisle smiling and looking very confident,
She wore a black revealing blouse – a white mini skirt and black strap-on heels,
Rachel entered the ring and shook hands with Melanie,
CK: “What the hell is this?”
CA: “Seems they both respect each other”
CK: “They might not be shaking hands if one of them decides to tickle hell out of the other”
CA: “They are professionals and they understand the competitive match up”
Lastly came the gorgeous law enforcer Julie Jailbird, she wore a silky white blouse with a short blue skirt and long black knee-boots, she also had handcuffs attached to her belt,
CK: “It’s a hardcore 4-way battle and those cuffs are perfectly legal”
CA: “Yeah along with anything else you can lay your hands on as a weapon”
DING DING!
CK: “Here we go then and this is sure to be one hell of a match!”
The fight started and it was Rachel and Julie who first locked grips – they tussled as Julie got the upper hand, she spun Rachel round and twisted her arm against her back, she then forced her to the ground as if she was placing her under arrest,
JJ: “You do not have to say anything – but what you do say might cause me to tickle you more”
With Rachel’s arm firmly secured Julie used her one hand to tickle the sides of Rachel Steven’s,
HEE EHHEE OHH HAA NOO HEE AWW EEEKKKK GEDOFF MEE HAA HEEEAARRGGHH
Meanwhile Crazyangel was chasing Gwen out of the ring – Gwen quickly reached under the ring and pulled out a chair, but before she could aim it Melanie dropkicked the chair into Gwen’s head,
CK: “Oh what a shot! Gwen is sparked out now!”
Crazyangel grabbed Gwen and tied her hands up – next she positioned Gwen’s legs against the ring-post and tied her legs to it,
Gwen was securely tied up and unable to get free, at this point Melanie ripped open her laces and slipped off her right boot-trainer,
Gwen was wearing blue socks and Mel smiled as she slid her fingers across Gwen’s socked foot,
Back in the ring Rachel was kicking and screaming as Julie was now sitting on her lower back and tickling the hell out of her sides,
HEE EEEEKKKK NOOO STAAWWWPP EETTTTT HEE HAA HOO HEE ARRGHHHH NOT THERE HOO HHAA HEHEHEE OOHH GOD THIS ISNT FAIR HEE HAA GET OFF HEE HAHAHAHAHA OHH NNNOOO ARGHHH EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK
Julie was so busy tickling away she didn’t notice Melanie run into the ring to help Rachel,
Melanie kicked Julie off Rachel and then started to push Julie into the corner, Mel swung a punch but Julie blocked it and slammed Crazyangel into the corner – Julie then quickly and smartly knocked Mel down to the floor, next she pulled out the handcuffs and cuffed Mel’s wrists to the top rope,
CA: “Now that’s a really bad situation!”
CK: “Telling me? Melanie hasn’t got a prayer cuffed with hands high above her head”
Julie sniggered and instantly tickled the armpits of Crazyangel, for Mel it was torture – driving her insane,
EKKK NNOOO HA HAHAHAA HEEE HOOO HEE AHHAHAHAHA EEEKKKK YYAAAA HEEE HOO HAAAA STAWP HEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAA ARGHH STOP THAT HEE HHAHAHA HHEEEELLLPPPP ME RACHEL HEE HAHHAHAHA
Rachel slowly got up and grabbed Julie – but the Jailbird gripped her arm and flipped her over her shoulder,
CK: “Julie is sensational tonight! She really is using all of her police training”
CA: “Don’t mess with the law”
Rachel was slammed down hard and Julie picked her up to scoop slam her back down to the mat,
Rachel was hurt and she held her back in pain – at this point she struggled to get back up as Julie continued to torture Mel’s underarms,
Julie had noticed Rachel stagger to her feet and she charged with a clothesline, but suddenly Rachel dodged and locked her in a sleeper hold,
CK: “Rachel locks on a sleeper and Julie could be in trouble now”
But Julie was quick and stamped on Rachel left foot – this caused her to release the hold, and now Julie was back in control,
She pushed Rachel off the ropes – but Rachel couldn’t run in her high-heels and her left foot was in agony,
Rachel stumbled and the heel on her shoe buckled under the pressure, she fell to the outside and crashed against the barriers,
Meanwhile Julie turned he attentions back to Melanie who was trapped – she unlocked the cuffs and threw Mel against the ropes – on the return Julie put a knee into Mel’s stomach and sent her flying across the ring,
Mel was down and hurt and Julie went for a cover,
1……………………….2………………………3 (kickout)
CK: “Mel kicks out just in time!”
CA: “That should have been it for Mel”
Julie kicked Crazyangel top the outside but suddenly noticed Gwen struggling to get free, her eyes lit up when she saw Gwen’s socked foot – and with Gwen’s legs immobile she couldn’t resist giving her the tickle treatment,
JJ: “Hi Gwen having trouble?”
GS: “Yeah! Un-tie me and we will get those two…”
Julie said nothing and stopped to think about it for a while,
JJ: “No it sounds like too much trouble – what the hell I will just tickle your feet for a while”
GS: “NNOOOOOO Julie don’t I beg you….”
Julie slipped off the other boot-trainer and instantly dug her fingers into Gwen’s arches, she tickled hard and left Gwen reeling with laughter and screams of submission,
Gwen sobbed and begged but Julie carried on for a further 3 minutes, she eventually stopped tickling her feet to un-tie her legs from the ring post – next she rolled her into the ring and covered for the pin,
1………………..…2……………… (Mel jumped into stop the count)
CK: “Why did Crazyangel do that?”
CA: “I thinks she wants Julie”
Melanie pushed Julie into the corner – and then stood on the middle rope, she grabbed Julie’s head and jumped off the ropes,
She landed her trademark finish ‘the super tornado DDT’
Julie was KO’d and Mel didn’t pin her – instead she moved over to Gwen (who still had her hands tied)
Crazyangel then got some more rope and tied Gwen’s hands down to her ankles, Gwen was now completely stuck and Crazyangel sat down with Gwen’s feet on her lap,
C: “Now where was I…? Oh yeah I was tickle your socked feet wasn’t I?”
Gwen sobbed and screamed for mercy – Mel didn’t care as she circled motions across Gwen’s socked soles,
Gwen wiggled her toes and tried anything to stop Mel – but she had no choice but to hope Mel would stop soon,
HEE HAA OHH NNOOO HEE HAHHA EEEK YAA AAHHAHAHA HEHEEEE ARRRGHHH NOT MY FEEEETT PLLLEAASSSSEEEE HE EHHHAHHAHAHAHA
Gwen couldn’t take it anymore and passed out from exhaustion,
Mel untied her and rolled her up for the pin,
1………………………2……………………………3
DING DING!
CK: “Gwen’s torture is over and she never got a look in during this match”
CA: “Simply outclassed”
Mel rolled Gwen out of the ring and turned back to Julie, she picked her up and tried to slam her down – but Julie blocked and rolled Mel up for a pin,
1……………………2…………………… (kickout)

Meanwhile Rachel was dazed and on the outside holding her left ankle,
CK: “Seems Rachel has injured her ankle during that stumble”
CA: “Maybe I should go throw her sorry ass back in the ring for Julie and Mel to finish off”
CK: “What is your problem Christina?”
CK: “I don’t have a problem but you will if you don’t shut up”
Julie threw Mel over the top rope and to the outside – unluckily for Rachel Mel tumbled straight onto her knocking them both to the floor,
Julie got out the ring and grabbed the injured Rachel – she rolled her into the ring and locked her left ankle under her arm,
Julie tugged at the broken strapped high-heel – it snapped off and Rachel’s foot was exposed, she struggled and screamed but Julie was gong to tickle he no matter what she said,
The second Julie started to tickle her bare foot - Rachel sprung into a fit and used her other leg to kick Julie’s legs from under her,
Julie was down and Rachel wasted no time in yanking off Julie’s right boot, the see-through black sock on Julie’s foot was silky smooth and Rachel fingers caused a real ticklish sensation from Julie,
The Jailbird wailed with laughter as the fingers of the former S-club babe traced patterns across her foot, she screamed and struggled but Rachel held on tight and gave Julie some more tickling,
EEKKKK EIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAA HHEHE EHHAHAHHAAHAA ARGHH NOOOOOOOO HEHE HAHAHA HOOO HEHE HARRGGGHHHA AHAHAHAHAA HOO HHEHEH HAOOOAHAHAHAA
Julie banged the mat in frustration but wasn’t getting away from Rachel fingers,
CK: “The Jailbird is in pieces she absolutely hates foot tickling”
Crazyangel got back in the ring and grabbed Julie other foot – she yanked off the boot and locked the foot under her arm – Julie begged for mercy as Mel tickled her other foot,
AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH GET OFF ME HAA HAAHHAHAA YOU BITCH LET ME GO HAA HEE HEY HE AHHAHAHAA HOOOOO STOP IT YOU TWO HEEE HAHHA HOOO OHHH HEY STOP THAT OHHH HE AHHAHA NOT MY FEET YOU BITCHES HEEE AHAHAHAHA I WILL GET HHE GET YOU TWO FOR THISS EEIKKKK HAA AHAAARGHH
Julie was a mess and was barely conscious when both girls stopped, Rachel covered Julie for the pin,
1…………………… (Mel booted her off)
Crazyangel then went for the cover instead,
1………………………2……….. (Rachel pushed her away)
Mel and Rachel stood face-to-face arguing about who was going to pin her,
“I tickled her first so I wanna pin her” said Rachel,
C: “I don’t care just let me pin her and then WE can fight”
RS: “Why wait?”
And Rachel let rip with a thunderous slap across Mel’s face – Crazyangel was clobbered across the ring and Rachel took off her own high-heel and dived at Melanie,
Mel was tripped and Rachel whipped off her trainers – then she let loose with some awesome tickling sending Melanie wild with laughter,
EEKK HEE AHHAHAHA AGHAHAAA RACHEL YOU COW HEEE EHEHEHAA EEHHEEE HAHAHHAAHA EEEKK AWW YYAA AHHAA AHAHAEEE
But Mel kept her awareness and grabbed Rachel’s right barefoot – she tickled back trying to make Rachel stop, and before Rachel knew it she was being tickled senseless and had to stop tickling Melanie,
CK: “Twist of fortune for Melanie – she went from being helpless to sending her opponent into hysterics”
Rachel quickly became exhausted and gasped for breath as Mel positioned herself better to tickle both of Rachel’s gorgeous soles,
This went on for over 5 minutes as Rachel was at the point of breaking,
She was pleading for her life and could no longer scream as her voice had weakened – she was tired and could barely breathe, but Melanie wasn’t stopping at nothing,
Meanwhile Julie was getting up and she had grabbed a steel chair from the outside,
Rachel saw her but wasn’t able to tell Melanie,
HEE HAAA OHH GOODD HHE HHA LOOK BEHHAAA WATCHAHHAHAHAHAHA OOHH HEE OH NOO HE HAHHAAA
Julie whacked Melanie hard across her back – she then dropped the chair and grabbed Rachel’s legs to roll her up in a pin,
1…………………………2…………………………3
DING DING!
CK:” Rachel Stevens is gone and now there is two….. hold on wait! Look Julie goes for the cover on Melanie now”
She grabbed Mel and rolled her up,
1……………………….2……………………………
Julie jolted out of the way as Rachel tickled her socked feet as she covered Mel,
CK: “Wow! Rachel breaks the pin by tickling Julie”
Julie was furious and stood up to confront Rachel,
JJ: “You bitch! You tickle me like that again and I will kill you”
Julie walked over to Rachel – “I’m gonna get you back for tickling me earlier”
Rachel kicked out but had no energy left to defend herself,
Before Rachel could even start to beg she was hog-tied and helpless under Julie’s control,
CK: “I’ve seen some quick hog-ties but that was amazing!”
CA: “Tickle that bitch – tickle her till she cant beg anymore”
Julie sat down and instantly raked her long nails across Rachel’s already red-raw soles, the tickling was too much and Rachel couldn’t even laugh anymore – her feet hurt so much they felt numb – and her voice had gone through all the pleading and screaming,
CK: “Poor Rachel is out the match and is still receiving punishment”
Julie stopped tickling Rachel and un-tied her – and she looked over to Christina,
Christina once again un-zipped her long black leather boot and slipped it off,
CK: “Hey you what are you doing? Christina don’t you dare”
Julie pushed Rachel aside and grabbed the grounded Melanie – she stood her up ready for Christina to whallop,
Christina stood ready with her long back high-heeled boot – she waited for Julie to position Melanie and then swung the boot at her head,
Suddenly Melanie ducked and Christina piled into Julie with the boot,
CK: “Oh yessss - Crazyangel moves and Christina gets the wrong person”
Christina couldn’t believe it and stood back in disbelief,
Crazyangel crawled over to try and cover Julie,
But Christina had other idea’s – and she went to walk over to Mel’s legs,
But she felt someone grab her left ankle – she looked down and it was Simon D’lue,
The French man yanked Christina away as she tried to stop Crazyangel pinning Julie,
1……………………2……………………..3
DING DING DING!
RA: “here is your winner and now the number 1 hardcore contender….. CRAZYANGEL”
Christina was pulled under the ropes and she was furious – Simon D’lue pointed at Christina and said “You are a naughty little girl – you should not be mezzing with other peoples matches”
Christina was angry and kicked Simon in the groin – she then booted him to the ground, Christina watched as Simon was in agony on the floor,
She then got her foot and rubbed her stocking covered foot in his face,
CA: “Smell my feet! Smell them does that smell good you little weasel?”
Christina smothered his face with her sweaty foot leaving Simon D’Lue disgusted,

Meanwhile Crazyangel was announced the winner and she looked over at Christina who was now sitting back down,
She slowly got out the ring and ran over to Christina,
Officials ran to restrain them as Crazyangel piled onto the commentators table and battered Christina, they tussled and referee’s held them back,
C: “You wanna try hit me with your boot? Huh? Come on then”
CA: “Get lost bitch! I don’t care who you are I’m not finished with you”
C: “Come on then right now!”
Christina sat back down to continue with her job for the night – while Crazyangel was led away furious and struggling to get free.

Backstage Kylie had arrived at the arena and was looking for Steven,
Claire and Rachel. H were sat in the changing rooms and Kylie entered,
KM: “Hey Claire have you seen Steven?”
C: “Um yeah! But I think he’s a bit erm… stuck for the rest of the night”
KM: “Stuck? How do you mean?”
C: “Well you know how he agreed to an arm-wrestle with Trish? He sort of lost and now he is Trish’s slave for the day”
KM: “Oh No! Where is he now?”
C: “we don’t know and there is nothing we can do!”
R: “I think he shouldn’t have made such a stupid bet”
C: “Rachel! He’s our manager don’t you care that Trish might be doing horrible things to him”
Rachel paused and stood up, “It’s not MY problem” and she stormed off slamming the door behind her,
KM: “Gee what is she so uptight about?”
C: “Dunno she’s just in one of those moods”

(end of part 2)

Last edited:
once again, another great chapter!! i cant wait to see how it all turns out. plus, i look forward to our joint project.

thanks

Yeah the project will be fun to write
i have been doing my research on the WoWe girls (haha)
i might start writing the tag-team matchup in a few days

cheers

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back