• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A very hot tub. (Me and Paige)

Tiffany

TMF Expert
Story time again, y'all!!!
Last friday night, Paige gave me a call, telling me to come visit her for a surprise.
"But shower at the dorm first" she said "or we may never get to it!"
Paige and I do tend to get carried away in the shower!
So I showered, hopped into my car, and arrived at Paige's house fifteen minutes later. I knocked, and Paige met me at the door wearing a thigh high kimono, and those little wooden sandals that show her feet off so magnificently. She bowed, and asked me in, making me leave my shoes by the door, in typical Japanese fashion.
"Please follow me, Tiffer-san." she said.
Giggling, and rolling my eyes, I followed her out to the back patio.
"Oh, my!" I said.
There, on the patio, was a beautiful, bubbling hot tub.
"So, wadda ya think?" said Paige.
"It's wonderful" I replied.
"Are you going to stay in your clothes all night?" she asked me, dropping her kimono, (She was naked underneath) Kicking her sandals off, and easing herself into the swirling water. I undressed in record time, and joined her. After a week of studying, that warm water felt soooo good. All my tensions were easing away. Then Paige floated up behind me, and started massaging my breasts.
"Mmmmmmmmm! Heehee! Mmmmmmmmmm!" I sighed.
"Relaxing, isn't it?" she murmured in my ear.
"Ohhhhhh, yes!" I agreed. "Eeeepp! Heeheeheeheehahahahahahahah! hahhahahahahahaahahaha!" I exploded as Paige switched from massaging to tickling.
"What's wrong?' Paige asked, oh-so-innocently.
"You know Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! darn wehehehehehell Hahahahahahahahahahhaha! What's wrong! Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha! Stop tickling! Hahahahahahahahhaahahhahaahahahhaahahaaahahaha!"
I was spashing the water around, unable to get footing good enough to get away. Finally, she stopped.
"Those were just the bubbles, you know." she kidded.
"Oh really?" I said. "Well, I have some bubbles for you!"
I guess she was expecting an all out tickle attack, but instead, I took a deep breath, ducked under the water, felt aroud for, found, and grabbed her ankle, and started sucking her toes under water. Paige wriggled her toes, and I could hear soft giggling from above me. I popped up for air.
"How do you like THOSE bubbles!" I said.
"Mmmmmm! I like those bubbles fine!" she replied.
I took another deep breath, ducked back under the water, but this time, I grabbed both ankles, so she'd have no footing, and nibbled at the balls of her feet. I heard her peals of laughter above me this time, as she vainly tried to escape me. I resurfaced three more times for air before I relented.
"Heeheeheehee! You bubble monster!" Paige said.
"Yeah, we have to adjust those bubbles, I guess." I said, grinning.
"Time to get out, though" she told me. "It's not good to stay in too long."
I was a little reluctant to leave the hot tub, but I knew the night wasn't over. Paige and I retired to the bedroom.
"So, who gets it first?" she said.
"Well, I'll go first, if you like" I offered.
"Hmmmmmm." Paige hummed suspiciously. "And just what might you have in mind?"
"Me?' I asked, with mock surprise. "What makes you think I have anything in mind?"
"I know you, Tiffer. You're always plotting some evil deed!" Paige said, as she cuffed me to the bed. "You know, we haf vays of making you talk."
"Do your worst!" I said. "I have nothing to say!"
"Very well, then!" Paige responded. We shall see!"
Paige started by spider tickling under my arms. I gritted my teeth, holding back the giggles.
"So, you think you're tough, do you?" she said, and started tickling faster. I held for about another five seconds.
"Heeheeheheheehee! OMG! Heeheeheeheeheeheehee!" I giggled.
"A ticklish secret agent!" Paige mused. "My, my! what will they think of next? Double oh cootchie, cootchie, cooo!"
"Ahhhhh hahahahahahahahaaha! Oh no! No! Hahahahahahahahahahhahah! No teasing! No teasing! Hahahhahhahaahahhahahaaahahahahaaaaa!" I begged.
"Tell me what I want to know," Paige said "and maybe, just maybe, I'll stop!"
"Hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha! Neheheheheheverrrr! Hahahahahahahahaha! Hahahhahahaaahahahhahaahahahahahaahaahahaaaa!"
"Suit yourself." Paige replied, and began tickling my breasts again.
The soak in the hot tub, plus my growing level of excitement, only served to make me more sensitive. I nearly shot off the mattress!
"EEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAAAHHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHA! P-P-PAAAAAAAIGE! HAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA! NO FAIR! NO FAIR! HAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAA! NOT MY BOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOBIES! HAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" I shrieked.
"You know what to do, if you want me to stop." sang Paige, making concentric circkles on my breasts, getting ever closer to my nipples. I knew once she got there, I'd tell her anything. She knew it, too, which is probably why she stopped just short of them. Paige wasn't doe playing with me yet.
To be continued.

Part two
"Anything to say?" Paige asked, after I'd recovered for a bit.
"Not likely!" I said.
"Maybe I can make it likely! Let's see, now..."
Paige knelt between my legs (I was cuffed spread eagle) and placed her lips on my tummy. I was expecting raspberries, but paige had other ideas, like gently licking my navel, which she started doing.
"Heeheeheeheehee! Oh! Oh! Heeheeheeheeheheehee! I giggled. I was enjoying this. I adore having my tummy tickled, as Paige well knew. She continued licking my belly button, then pause to slide her lips and teeth all over my abdomen, and back to licking.
"Heeheheheeheeheeheheehee! I'm still not telling! Heeheheheeheeheheeheehee!"
"This is not for telling" Paige said. "I've loved your tummy since I met you, and sice you like this, I figured we both might as well have a good time."
"Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!" I was having fun.
"Now this is for telling!" Paige said abruptly, raking her fingernails lightly along my soles.
"Hahahahahahaahhaahahahahaaahhaa! NONONONO! Hahahhaaahahahahaaaha! Stahahahahahahahahahhap it! Pleeeeeese! hahahahahaaahahhaahaahahahahaaahhahahhaaahhahahaaaaaaaaa!" I cried.
"Tellllllll meeeeeeee!" Paige crooned, tracing ever changing patterns on my feet.
"Hahahahahaahahahhaaahahahaaahahahahaahaha! I won't! I wohohohohohohon't! Hahahhahhaaahahhahahahaahahhahhahahaahhaa! Not the feeeeeet! Hahahahahhaaahahahahhaahhhhahahahahhaaaaaaaa!" I howled.
Paige paused.
"You know what that means, don't you?" she said.
"You wouldn't!" I said,knowing full well that she would.
"Someone's little piggies look a little dusty!" she teased, picking op the duster.
"You're crazy!" I told her. "I just soaked the for twenty minutes, and had a shower besides!"
"Cleanliness is next to impossible." Paige kidded, giggling. "And I think you're about to work up a sweat!"
With that, Paige started swirling the duster against first one bound foot, then the other.
"HHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHA!" I screamed! "HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHA! NO FEATHERS! NOOOOOOOOOO F-F-F-HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAAHAHA! HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAAAAA!"
My body jerked and thrashed helplessly on the bed, as the soft feathers carressed my bare soles.
"Ready to give up yet?" Paige asked.
"HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHHAHAAHHAHA! YES! YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHHAHHHAHA! I'LL TALK! HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'LL TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHALK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!"
"Oh! Too bad! I've changed my mind!" Paige informed me. "I don't care if you talk, now. I'm having fun!"
"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! HHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAA! YOU B-B-BITCH! HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHA! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! HAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAA!" I hollered, wriggling my toes wildly.
"Awww! Look how prettily your litte tosies dance for me!" Paige cooed. "Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, ticxkle!"
As it turned out my "little tosies" danced for Paige for the following five minutes. She finally stopped as tears began running into my ears. It was about three minutes more before I recovered.
"Now, was that so bad?' Paige said.
I just stuck my tongue out at her. Some might say a foolish thing to do, being still cuffed, but I knew Paige was anxious for her turn.
More to come.

Fine story, Tiffany. :D It gave me a wonderful mental image of you two in the hot tub, tickling and tickling. :)

WOE! not as in woe betide but WOE!(Unbelievable)

Anna's nipples should have burst the way she was rubbing when she read your story. Other parts of the anatomy were otherwise dealt with. Later so were mine. Can't stay, go to back to the bedroom. Her feet await, trussed up and all.
Love,
Heather and my babe,Anna!

Tiffany, Tiffany, Tiffany. what are you trying to do to us? man how i wish i was there to observe this. please continue your stories. i think i am going to pass out now.....

Thumbs (and that's not all) up

Tiffany, now that you've written the book, when is the movie coming out?:bowing:

Tiffany, What more can I say that already hasn't been said. Your stories are out of this world. I would love to see all of this and definitely interact with all that tickling.

Paige's turn.
After a quick, but intense rib tickle for sticking my tongue out at her, Paige uncuffed me, taking my place on the bed, laying on her back, limbs stretched out.
"You don't get off that easy!" I told her.
"I don't get you." she replied.
"I want you face down for this part. Flip!"
Smiling, Paige did just that. "I knew you were hatching an evil plot!" she said, as I secured her. I then straddled her, tickling her sides, and occasionally sliding up into her armpits.
"Cootchie, cootchie, cootchie, cooooo!" I sang, as my wriggling fingertips went up and down.
"HeeheeheeheeheeHAHAHAHAHAH! HeeheeheeheHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAheeheeheeheeheeheehee!" Paige laughed, her mirth escelating every time I got to her underarms. Teasing, and Paige's armpits are a very amusing combination.
"What's the matter, Paige?" I said softly into her ear. "Is the big, bad bubble monster back?"
"HeheheeheeHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No teasing! HAHAHAHAHAHAheeheeheeheehee! Oh, Tiffer! PleheeheeheeHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA! she gasped, as I kept my pattern up.
"Awww! You mean no tickle, tickle, tickle, tickles?" I teased, now gently pinching her hips.
"No! No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Hahahahahaahahhahahaaahahhaa! hahahhaahahhaahaahhhaaaha! Hahahhahaaahahhahahaaahahhaahaaaaaaa!"
I thought it was hard keeping seated then, but what happene next almost landed me on the floor. As kind of a joke, really, I trailed my fingernails over Page's bum (I kind of dislike the word ass, unles there's an animal involved, and we're not into that! :) ) Paige screamed, and bucked like a wild woman!
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAA! HAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHHAHA! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAAAHAHHAHA!" she wailed
"Oh my goodnes! Did I find a secret little place?" I said, running my fingernails lightly over her firm, yet soft, pink bottom.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAAAHHA! NONONONONO! AHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHAAAHAHA! N-N-NOT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA! HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAA!" Paige babbled. I knew she was beyond coherent speech, but that didn't stop me.
"It's not?" I said. "Are you sure? Let's keep testing it and find out!"
"HAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHA! *gasp* *shriek* HAHHAHHHAAAAHAHHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHA! P-P-P-PLEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHA!" was all the response I got, while wondering if the bed would break. I was so amazed, I guess I lost track of how long I'd been tickling her, so when she lapsed into silent laughter, I decided I'd better back off. It took Paige a good, long while to recover. Finally she said;
"Tiffer, you bitch!"
"Love you, too, hon." I giggled back. "Got a sensitive little caboose, have you?"
"Oh, my God, yes!" Paige breathed, "I always knew it was, because I can almost make myelf laugh tickling it myself. I was kind of half hoping you'd skip over it, but, well, now you know all my secrets!"
I gave her a little pat on her cheeks, knowing exactly how she felt. Paige wasn't the ONLY one in the room with a very ticklish backside. I'd backed up into my feathered record player a few times, purposly, and had to hop away very quickly, giggling.
"Well, I'm going to have to remember that secret." I said.
"Please don't tell Annie or Judy about this? Please?" Paige begged me.
"Only if you'll let me recuff you face up to get at your feet!" I said. True, I could have gotten them right there, but I love watching her face while she's hysterical, and besides, I had another plan in mind.
"Can't you get them from there?" Paige asked, as if reading my mind.
I quickly raked the fingernails of one hand over her bottom. She shrieked.
"Okay! Okay! Anything you want!"
I resecured her to the bed, face up, then slowly went down to the foot of the bed. I began tickling the balls of her feet, kind of distractedly. Paige noticed.
"Heehee! heeheehee! Say, Tiffer? Heeheehee! Everything alright?"
"Actually," I sighed. "I DID hatch a new plan, and I can't wait to try it out!"
Paige gulped audibly. "N-new plan?"
"Oh, don't worry." I said, climbing onto the bed, between her bound legs. "I think you'll like this one."
Very hesitatingly, but determined, I lowerd my head, and as gently and tenderly as I could, placed a kiss on Paige's pussy.
"Oh my! "gasp* Ooooohhhhh! Tiffer!" Paige exclaimed! "Do you know what your doing?"
"Something I've wanted to for a long time now." I responded, kissing her again, a little firmer this time. "Unless you don't want me to."
Paige blushed, and said;
"I've wanted to do it to you, too. Ohhhhhhhhh! I just never got up the nerve! Ahhhhhhhhhh!"
"Well, just lay back and relax." I said. "I'm kinda new at this, but I think I can manage!"
So all told, with only about 25% of it being pure tickling (Unintentional), I was able to bring Paige to a glorius climax. We fell sleep in each others arms, and the next day, after a healthy tickling, of course, she returned the favor.
The End.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back