• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Damned If you Do (FF/M, Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
This one’s a result of one of a chance accident in work today ending up with one of the participants in this tale lying on top of me in the middle of the office. Rather embarrassing, but a slight slip of a helping hand confirmed she is indeed ticklish. Ooops ;) Now if only I wasn’t such a monumental coward I’d ask her out to dinner. :D

Hope you enjoy it, oh, and adult content lies within.

I should have known something was up, I really should. Unfortunately the combination of a lot of late nights and far too much time spent in the office had dulled whatever common sense I normally possessed so that when they asked me if I’d join them for dinner, I automatically said yes. They, in this case, were two women that worked on one of our client accounts, and I’ll freely admit to lusting after both of them at one time or another. Sarah I’d known for, oh, almost five years now, she’d started work at the company only a few months after me and she’d had such an effect on my young libido I hadn’t been able to get her out of my head for more than a day or two ever since. Short and slim, straight blonde hair usually pulled away from a pretty face in a ponytail, and with an infectious energy / insanity she was the sort of girl you couldn’t help liking and was an absolute delight to be around.

Tracy had the same sort of personality, but that’s where the similarities ended. She was almost six foot tall, a build that was maybe a fraction too large to be considered magazine cover material perhaps, but to my eyes she was perfection. Seriously, if I were asked to describe my ideal ‘real world’ woman she’d have looked just like her. Dark brown hair that usually flowed freely down to her shoulders, a sharp face that came alive every time she smiled and held just a hint of something a little dangerous under the surface. Curves that I never grew tired of watching, albeit discretely and from a distance, and a wicked sense of humour that I always found myself having to work hard to match.

Normally they both tended to dress ‘casual’ for the office, but as the client had actually been in the office today they were both dressed to kill. Both women wore black, with Sarah dressed in skirt and jacket with a white blouse, an image of classical elegance, while Tracy wore a business suit that had to have been tailor made for her, lending her a real sense of power, of control. So when these two visions arrived at my desk and asked me if I wanted to go out with them after work I really had no choice in the matter, and I suspect they knew it.

To my surprise they asked if I’d drive them back to the flat they shared about three miles from work, and from there we went to a local restaurant. We ordered and, as we waited for the food to arrive, started to talk. It was, possibly the oddest conversation I’d ever had in my life. I’d actually been pretty nervous about this, hey it’s not every day I go out with a single stunning lady, much less two, and it took a few minutes for that feeling to start to fade. As it did so however, it was replaced with a different anxiety as both women started to become, well, rather more friendly than I’d anticipated. We were sitting in a corner both, with Tracy on my right and Sarah on the left, and as time passed they started to move in closer until they were practically sitting in my lap. Sarah ran a hand over my neck in what seemed like a casual move but caused me to jump as her fingernails tickled the rather sensitive skin. I glance down in embarrassment and as I looked back caught the tail end of a glance that, I suspect, had I seen it fully would have had me far more worried than I was at the time.

The same sort of incident happened time after time, though never in anything more than a casual manner and it was driving me insane. Imagine you’re in that situation, two very attractive women crowding well within your personal space, both of whom you have to work with on a regular basis, doing something that isn’t overly forward but at the same time is unbelievably erotic. I had never been so relieved to see an order arrive in my life, and we all turned to eat, my mind whirling as I tried to work out what the hell was going on.

More small talk followed and then Sarah lent over and rested her chin on my shoulder, an arm around me as she started to nuzzle against my neck and ear. I squirmed, trying to retain some semblance of decorum as she whispered an invitation that would have tempted the pope himself. “Want to come back to our place?”

From my right I felt Tracy move in close and mirror Sarah’s position, adding her own husky “You wouldn’t disappoint us, would you?” to the mix. At the same time Sarah swung her head round, her mouth finding mine as she kissed me. I felt a heat race through me, then dissolved into laughter as Tracy grabbed my ribs and squeezed in just the right place to send my into hysterics. My cries were muffled by Sarah’s mouth though, and she held me in place for what felt like an eternity as Tracy worked my side like an instrument. When we finally broke apart Sarah slid out of the booth and went to pay the bill as Tracy guided me to my feet, slipping her arm into mine and standing so close I was practically carrying her. Sarah returned and matched her friend on my left side and, while I had no idea what they were planning, at that particular moment I didn’t care, the jealous gazes of every man in the place being more than enough encouragement to play along.

They lived in a nice two bedroom flat set a little way back from the main street, and while I know it’s not particularly politically correct to say so, you could tell two girls lived there. The place was spotless, tastefully decorated and, much to my relief, not a hint of Ikea furniture in the place. As we entered the hall they asked if I’d mind taking my shoes off, as they didn’t want to take a chance on messing up the carpet. They’d already shed their boots and I put mine next to them. They led me over to a large white three-seat sofa and guided me down, Sarah sliding on top of me as Tracy disappeared to the bedroom. The next few minutes were a blur of lips, flesh and fleeting touches, as Sarah did everything in her power to tease and frustrate me while at the same time make me yearn for more. By the time Tracy returned I was a mess, fighting hard not to groan with disappointment every time Sarah pulled back, not even bothering to hide the moans that accompanied every touch no matter how slight. So enraptured was I that I never even noticed Tracy’s return until I felt something stiff and cool wrap around my throat. There was a snick noise and Sarah stood up, Tracy coming to join her as they inspected their handiwork.

My initial reaction was to try and tear whatever it was away from me as quickly as possible, but I overrode that reflex as quickly as it started. Instead I reached up and slowly traced the item with my fingers, feeling the texture of the leather, the colder metal work of the clasp. A collar of some sort, secured with what felt like a small, yet rather heavy and undoubtedly very strong, padlock, a lock that I assumed took the key that Tracy was currently swinging gently by its thin silver chain. She gestured to me to follow and the two women walked off into the corridor and through to the master bedroom. Figuring I had nothing to loose, I slowly followed them and almost drowned in my own drool as I walked through the door.

Sarah was standing in the middle of the room, facing the door and clearly waiting for me. Against the far wall, Tracy stood fully clothed but with her hands high above her head, wrists locked onto either end of a long metal bar. Somehow the fact she was still dressed added an extra spark to the scene and I swallowed as another rush of adrenaline shot through me. The room was almost bare; the bed pushed into one corner and a small chest of drawers alongside it the only furniture. Sarah waited a moment until she was sure I was capable of actually hearing and understanding what she had to say and started to explain what was required.

“We thought you might want to play a little game with us so we took the liberty of setting up the board.” She grinned as she gestured to her friend before continuing. “The aim is simple enough, all you have to do is to get that key…” here she pointed to the key Tracy had been holding, now attached to a winch and damn near seven feet above the ground. “… then you can make the choice to unlock that collar or, well, why spoil the surprise? Of course, that’s not much of a game, so there’s a couple of little things you’ve got to do along the way. You see, in order to get that key down you need to unlock that weight. The key to do that is secured to the bar that seems to have Tracy a little, umm, tied up at the moment. To release that you need this key.” She flashed a gold key at me, again with a silver chain attached that she slipped around her neck, the key resting in between her breasts. “So all you’ve got to do is come and get it!”

As she said the last she launched forward, catching me by surprise and knocking me to the floor. I got my arms down easily enough, but she moved with incredible speed and ended up sitting on my chest, legs wrapped around my body as she stretched her hands down my legs until her fingers found the buckle of my belt. Still in shock I didn’t react in time as she ripped the belt open and undid my trousers and I only really started to fight to throw her off as her hands wandered around my hips, the tips of her fingers starting to dig into my flesh just above my hip bone.

“Hey…no, come on, that tickles.” I complained, trying to hold back the laughter I knew was bubbling under the surface. “No, really, that…no, wait a minute, come on, at least…at least fight fair!”

”Fight fair? When did we ever say we were going to do that?” She giggled, bringing both hands down, the tips of her fingers spread from my waist to my naval and wiggling for all they were worth. “Time to laugh little boy!”

And that’s exactly what I did. The sudden attack was more than enough to push me over the edge, self-control failing utterly as she pulled the first peal of laughter from my body, the first of many I was sure. Her legs had caught my arms and pinned them to my sides, and try as I might I couldn’t pull either free from her grasp. I tried to roll over, force her to let go but I couldn’t get the leverage I needed. Maybe if I could concentrate for a second or two I’d have had a chance, but she was relentless, never giving me even an instant to catch my breath as she worked my stomach, waist and ribs, hands diving under my shirt at will to torment me.

Out of options I started to writhe under her, trying to yank my arms free one by one, each yank moving them that fraction of an inch closer to freedom. The problem though was that each yank was also moving me across the floor, and without a belt or button to hold them on, my trousers weren’t coming along for the ride. Not that I really cared anymore, it was all I could do to move at all as Sarah pulled sounds from my body I never knew I was capable of.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, I felt my fingers touch her thigh, first on the right, then on the left. By now I was naked from the waist down other than my briefs and I was suddenly very glad I hadn’t worn boxers today. Figuring turnabout’s always fair play I twisted my hands, brought my fingers up against her legs and scratched as best I could. It wasn’t exactly a great tickle, it’s not going to be immortalised in song or have poems written about it, but it was enough. I think she was so caught up the effect she was having on both my body in general and on certain parts of my body in particular she hadn’t even considered I might try this and it caught her completely by surprise. With a shriek she twisted away, freeing my for a moment and I didn’t waste the opportunity.

Diving after her I wrapped my arms around her legs and pulled her stocking clad feet into my lap, locking my right leg over both of hers and crossing my right foot under my left to make sure I had a good grip. Face down and trapped she suddenly realised what I had in mind but didn’t even have time to protest before I brought all ten fingers down on her upturned soles and started to rake up and down her feet as quickly as I could manage. My word, talk about ticklish, I thought for a moment she was going to break free despite my efforts to hold her still, I’d never have guessed such a small frame could contain so much strength. I shifted my grip slightly and moved my legs up slightly to cut down on the amount of leverage she could use before resuming my attack.

For almost five minutes I poked, prodded, twirled, scraped and generally tormented those nylon covered feet as if my life depended on it (believe me, right then I thought it might). My plan was simple enough, to get her so exhausted she couldn’t fight me as I went for the key that was still fastened around her neck. Unfortunately, like all hastily conceived plans, there was a slight flaw I’d overlooked. For the last couple of minutes I’d failed to notice that, while her laughter was still threatening to wake the hordes of hell, her frantic thrashing had changed to a deliberate thrusting on the floor. What I’d failed to realise was this gorgeous woman was getting rather turned on by this enforced tickling, and just as her single minded focus on tickling had gotten her into the situation in the first place, so was mine going to lead me to trouble now.

Out of nowhere she let out a groan of pure pleasure and I felt a tremor ripple through her body that was unmistakable. Shocked and surprised I paused for a moment in my assault and relaxed my grip. Big mistake. She yanked her legs clear of my fingers, seemed to turn on a dime and jumped back on top of me, landing full length and damn near knocking the wind out of me. Her hands stole in under my arms and her fingers started to wiggle and writhe in my underarms, a motion I immediately started to match as I fought to escape.

Trying to hold me in place under her, and presumably distract me enough I wouldn’t return the favour, Sarah shifted upwards and dropped her breasts over my face. It was actually a pretty good plan, giving her a lot of leverage and giving me a very good reason not to throw her off me for a while. Unfortunately for her, I had other things on my mind. Leaning forward slightly I reached out my tongue and snagged the chain the key hung from. Bringing it up to my mouth I caught it between my teeth and gave a quick tug of my head, breaking the link that held the chain in place. My hands went flat to the ground, as did my feet and with one heave I lifted my body off the ground, leaving Sarah a couple of feet in the air and without any sort of grip whatsoever as she plummeted to the floor. Turning I lunged forward and rammed the key home in the first lock. There was a click from high above as the restraints on the spreader bar opened, followed by a muffled thud as the now free key hit the carpet barely eight feet away.

This time I saw Sarah coming and rolled right just in time to avoid her pounce. I got my feet under me and had made it to all fours, ready to dive for the next key, when something hit me hard from above and I fell back to the carpet, no air in my lungs whatsoever. I rolled over as best I could, wanting to get an idea of what had just happened as I fought for breath, and felt a weight settle on my stomach, long legs wrapping around my ribs as Tracy’s smiling face came into view. I could have kicked myself, when I’d opened the restraints on the spreader bar, she’d been freed as well as the key, and suddenly this was a two on one event. Her hands grabbed my shirt and pulled, buttons flying in all directions as she ripped the cloth from my body, lifting herself up slightly to pull the last remnants from under her thighs. I was still struggling to draw air into my lungs, and was in no position to protest, let alone fight, as I felt Sarah’s fingers grab the waistband of my briefs and pull them down, leaving me naked before, and under, two fully clothed, and very attractive women with evil intentions on their mind.

I didn’t have much time to be embarrassed about it though, as Tracy reached down, pulled my hands above my head and held them there. Sarah crawled over the floor, coming around from behind her friend with her mouth open and her tongue wiggling like a snake, a grin twitching at the corners of her mouth. It didn’t take a genius to work out what they had in mind and I damn near dislocated a shoulder trying to get away. But I simply didn’t have the strength or the time as Sarah locked her mouth onto my left side, just below my underarms and started to blow, lick and nibble at the skin as if she’d just discovered a new gourmet treat.

God, I’d thought fingers were bad, but his was damn torture. I screamed, honest to god screamed, as she started to work, mind flying at a hundred miles an hour trying to figure a way out, but no matter what I kept coming back to the same answer. They only way out with two of them on the attack was to hope they got sloppy when they got bored and changed tactics. Which meant I had no choice but to try and endure this.

...Damned If You Don't

I’ve never known such exquisite torment, in fact I’d always thought that an odd phrase until now, never quite knowing how pain could be exquisite. Now I knew, oh my god did I know. Every touch of Sarah’s mouth was fire and ice mixed together, the ticklish sensations ripping through my body as she stimulated nerve endings I didn’t even know I had, my body desperate to escape even as the feel of her smooth lips sent far different feelings through my body. She worked her way slowly up my left flank, up the arm and around the elbow, all the way to the fingers where she abandoned all tickling aspirations for a minute to suck and lick on each finger in turn, sending my eyes rolling back into my head in longing. Then she came back down, spending what had to be a thousand years in and around my armpit before moving across my chest, nipping and teasing, delighting in the muscles tensing under her touch, actively squealing with delight as I actually bucked up to meet her mouth as she ran her tongue over my chest. All this time, Tracy was above me, her eyes dancing as she watched my suffering, her thighs clenching around me in a stead rhythm, her fingers dancing over my wrists at seemingly random intervals to throw yet another ticklish sensation into the mix.

Finally, finally, Sarah finished her journey, leaving me a shaking mass on the floor, head hanging loose to one side, mouth wide open as the occasional laugh escaped my body despite the lack of stimulation. The very image of an exhausted tickle victim, the sense of satisfaction coming off both ladies almost visible in the room. Sarah moved away, climbing to her feet and stretching as she looked down at my helpless form, a grin lighting up her face in a way that was at once sexy beyond belief and menacing as hell. Tracy slid off my stomach and moved to join her friend in admiring their handy work.

In that instant, with both of them clear of my body and clearly unprepared for any attempt to move, I put every bit of strength and speed I had left to good use. Flicking my legs up to my chest I sprung to my feet, turned and dived for the key lying so temptingly close on the floor. It caught them completely by surprise and I gained a precious second or two. Rolling I moved backwards to avoid Tracy’s outstretched hands, then caught Sarah as she jumped towards me with both hands firmly wrapped around her ribs. A quick goose of those ribs later and she convulsed with laughter, leaving me a clear run to the final lock. The key went home and I heard the click as the key dropped to the floor. I turned to grab it, and was stopped dead in my tracks as Tracy came to her knees in front of me, reached forward and wrapped a hand around my by now rock hard member.

Now leaving aside the fact that the most desirable woman I’d ever was giving me the beginnings of the best hand job I’d ever had, there was another, far more pressing problem preventing me from grabbing that key. To do so would require me to move forward about five feet from my current position, and any man you ask will tell you that there ain’t that much play in the little guy. As long as she had a tight grip on me, I was effectively trapped.

From behind I felt a pair of hands wrap around my stomach and start gently goosing my ribs, wandering around the skin seemingly at random, only ever applying enough pressure to get me giggling. It was actually rather enjoyable compared to what had gone before and I did my best to stand still and enjoy it before the inevitable escalation occurred. When it did, it didn’t come in the form I expected it.

Instead of a whirlwind of tickling I felt a single warm breath play over me and the next thing I knew Tracy was proving she wasn’t only the best at using her hands. Almost immediately I was on the edge, the stimulations of the last, god, I don’t know how long, piling up, demanding release. I felt my whole body tense… and stay tense as Tracy pulled back, a grin on her face as she left me hanging (so to speak). Now the tickle attack came, driving me to my knees as Tracey slid to the floor, slipping her legs out flat underneath me and pushing my knees out, spreading my thighs and giving her access to my most sensitive area. Not that I could really appreciate what was going on, Sarah had one finger buried in my naval and had me jerking like a fish on a hook, I’d never have guessed that such a simple thing could render me so helpless as I writhed to the rhythm of her touch.

Gradually, she stopped, returning to her previous, gentler, erotic tickling and I slowly managed to focus on Tracy. The instant she saw my eyes lock on hers she lent forward and once again swallowed me, tongue caressing and teasing, teeth gently scraping me into ecstasy. Once more I built up to a peak, and yet again she pulled back. I groaned as I felt her move away, my mind desperate now for release, that need overriding everything else. Again Sarah started to tickle me harder, moving up now to torment my chest and arms, tracing the path her lips had travelled to such devastating effect. After a moment Tracy added a new touch, pulling her hair together into a makeshift brush before flicking the ends against my now aching balls.

For a moment I thought I’d loose my mind, spots exploding behind my eyes as some distant part of my mind wondered how such a simple touch could be so devastating. It tickled in a way I’d never imagined, could exist, my own need, my desperation, fuelling the erotic side as Tracy guided the ‘brush’ over my helpless nuts with devastating effect, varying the speed and focus of her touch to leave me howling for mercy, begging for this to stop, for some sort of relief, anything! Tracy’s only reply was a quick glance over her shoulder at the small key clearly visible as it caught the light only a few feet away.

Over the next half an hour, they repeated the pattern over and over. They’d tease me to the very edge of my climax, then tickle me back down. I lost count of how many times they did it, my mind descending into madness, my laughter passing beyond the range of human hearing as I gasped for a single breath, black and red spots dancing before my eyes. It was heaven, it was hell, and I had no idea which one was worse at that moment.

Finally, my mind seemed to snap, conscious thought vanishing as sheer need took control. As Tracy reached a hand up, fingernails out and ready to tickle my balls for what felt like the millionth time my body seemed to move on its own, certainly I watched it do so from somewhere else, looking down at the scene from above somehow. The legs came up, the feet finding grip as it shoved forward, a single leap that went straight over Tracy’s head, leaving Sarah off balance as she lurched forward to land on top of her best friend. The hand closed around the key and I snapped back into the confines of my own head to find myself shaking, close to the physical limits of exhaustion, but with the key to freedom clutched in my hand.

The ladies stood and moved forward, gliding, no, slinking towards me in a manner designed to hit the male libido like a lead pipe. Tracy leant forward and kissed me, leaving the faint taste of, well, me, on my lips. As she pulled away Sarah replaced her and repeated the kiss, leaving me gasping as my hypersensitive body reacted to the two beauties. Tracy held her hand out and I passed her the key. She paused looking at it for a moment, then shared a glance with Sarah, a glance that ended in a long, slow nod from the shorter girl.

“Remember we said there was a surprise waiting for you?” Tracy asked, her voice deliberately pitched low, husky. “Well, it’s a very simple one really. You see, you have a choice. If you want, we’ll unlock this collar and you can spend the night here, with us. We’ll do whatever you want, but you’ll never have the pleasure of our company again, at least, not like this. Or, if you’d rather, you can leave that collar on tonight, and you will do whatever we want.”

“Not that the two are going to be very different I suspect.” Sarah giggled as she came up and wrapped herself around me. “See, the thing is, if you do that, you’re going to be our tickle toy from now on. Every time you wear that collar we’re going to do this to you, drive you right up to the brink of insanity, simply because we want to. You’ll come back here every night and we’ll decide what we’re going to do with you that night. It might be nothing, or it may make tonight seem like a picnic in comparison.”

“Whatever we decide,” Tracy continued, wrapping her arms around my neck and looking me square in the eye “we are going to tease and frustrate you until you think you’re going to explode.”

“Oh yes.” Sarah laughed “you’ll have to go through the whole week without even a chance at relief for your, umm, needs.”

“But, as with all things, there’s a trade off, a reward if you will.” Tracy purred, coming around to whisper in my right ear, her lips almost touching my skin. “If you’re ours in the week, we’ll be yours on the weekends. You can do whatever you like to us, anything goes. Anything.”

“You can even get revenge if you want” Sarah said, her own voice now matching Tracy’s, both women grinding against me. “What do you say?”

Tracy pressed the key into my hand and for a long moment I looked at it, mind racing with what lay before me. Slowly I reached up to the collar, questing fingers finding the padlock and tracing the outline of the key hole. I placed the tip of the key to the lock and took one last look at the two women pressed against me, their eyes locked on me as they seemed to hold their breath.

There was a muffled thud as the key hit the carpet, collar still wrapped firmly around my throat.

That was one of the best stories I've ever read. That'll be a fantasy of mine from now on.

Thanks guys, this was one of those stories that got done in one evening and just felt right start to finish. I think there's a part 2 waiting in the wings, but I want to work through the details first to do it justice. There's a part of me that thinks it'd be an interesting experiment to pass this anonymously to the two lasses that were the inspiration for it and see if they work it out, but I don't think my life insurance is paid up ;)

Bravo. That is truly a remarkable piece of fiction.

Hopefully, it becomes fact. If you can try to make it happen without too much interference at work, go for it!! Regret nothing!!

I may have made a mistake when I said this was one of the best stories I've ever read. Upon reread (a couple times), I think it's THE best. It just struck a cord with me. I like almost all stories M/F and F/M, but this had all the things I've fantasized about, the 2 on 1, tickle fights without bondage (although I love the helpless scenario too), the teasing to the brink interrupted by more tickling, sensual tickling mixed with extreme tickling, the verbal teasing was great and bonus points for the use of the long hair, a personal favorite of mine. Thanks again for all your contributions. You need your own story archive section.

Great Story

Great Story!!!!

Thanks a lot

Diego

Thanks folks, I know this sounds clichéd but while writing this stuff's a lot of fun (well, most of the time anyway) it's the feedback that makes the stupidly late nights at a keyboard worthwhile, and when it's feedback like this, it's a little difficult to know what to say.

Diego - You're welcome *grin*

Thanatos - As for this becoming fact I believe Pulp Fiction sums it up best with regards to the ladies in question: "it ain't the same ballpark, it's not even the same league, in fact it ain't even the same sport!" (If that's accurate I need to get out more as I ain't seen that flick for at least a year and didn't look that quote up).

Jerry - Umm, now this is the one that's giving me problems. I guess I'll settle for a "glad you enjoyed it" as I can't think of anything else that doesn't sound big-headed. In all seriousness I can think of a heck of a lot of other authors on this board that rank above me in the 'should have own archive' listings and, IMHO, I'm nowhere near the quality of those already granted that particular privilege. Of course if you, or anyone else, wants to suggest it then don't let me stop you :D

One last thing while I remember, a follow up to this (with the really imaginative title of ...Damned if you don't) is now officially a work in progress. The beginning's done, the end's in my head, and hopefully I can (in between fire fighting stupid business decisions, *sigh*) work out the middle bit during work tomorrow. Expect something a little more, umm, edgy and probably a good chunk longer too.

Damn, that was one of the best stories I have read in awhile. Bravo!

OMG, this is IT!!! I feel soooo ticklish right now, I can't stand it!! the things a single story can do to a woman's body. I just don't know *shaking her painfully aroused head in confusion* I'm practically swimming in it!!! Bravo, Bravo!!!!

I wasn't going to reply to this thread again as I'm pretty much out of original ways to say thank you :D but after a trully rotten couple of weeks and having my writing for our revamped corporate web site savaged in front of me (the phrase "what idiot wrote this?" was a particular highlight) I was wondering why I even bother. Then I had a look here and suddenly remembered why. So, to all those who read the work that so many people put such a lot of effort into, and especially to those that post replies and encouragment, on behalf of myself (and I suspect pretty much everyone else on this forum though I wouldn't presume to speak for them of course) thank you, it makes all the hard work worthwhile.

Damn you put a new meaning on "NO MERCY"
I mean hot diggity damn!! This story is
so erotic, so hot, so sensual-surprised
it is on raging on fire!!! I mean WOW
WOW WOW!!! I absolutely LOVE your stories!!
I enjoyed how you incorporated the teasing
bondage scene. It was so creative and refreshing
difference. This story totally tickled me and
it totally has got me missing my man.

OH my goodness don't I wish he were here.
I mean he loves to be tickled too
I miss him like madness right now!!

I love the naughtiness you also
added and the delicious suspense the best!!!
Excellent bravo bravo ;):):p :devil: :eek: :rolleyes:
Can't wait to read more of your awesome stories.

devoted fan you rock!!

:bunny:

BOFH666 said:
Thanks folks, I know this sounds clichéd but while writing this stuff's a lot of fun (well, most of the time anyway) it's the feedback that makes the stupidly late nights at a keyboard worthwhile, and when it's feedback like this, it's a little difficult to know what to say.

Diego - You're welcome *grin*

Thanatos - As for this becoming fact I believe Pulp Fiction sums it up best with regards to the ladies in question: "it ain't the same ballpark, it's not even the same league, in fact it ain't even the same sport!" (If that's accurate I need to get out more as I ain't seen that flick for at least a year and didn't look that quote up).

Jerry - Umm, now this is the one that's giving me problems. I guess I'll settle for a "glad you enjoyed it" as I can't think of anything else that doesn't sound big-headed. In all seriousness I can think of a heck of a lot of other authors on this board that rank above me in the 'should have own archive' listings and, IMHO, I'm nowhere near the quality of those already granted that particular privilege. Of course if you, or anyone else, wants to suggest it then don't let me stop you :D

One last thing while I remember, a follow up to this (with the really imaginative title of ...Damned if you don't) is now officially a work in progress. The beginning's done, the end's in my head, and hopefully I can (in between fire fighting stupid business decisions, *sigh*) work out the middle bit during work tomorrow. Expect something a little more, umm, edgy and probably a good chunk longer too.

LoL BOF, sir, you know you've already left the mark of your pen apon many-a-fan in this forum. Me included! Your stories, regardless of whether they fall within my particular brand of genre are required reading to me. Thanks for getting up and writing a new tale, it inspires me to continue my own.

Writing isn't easy, even to those who make it look easy like yourself. Even the shortest stories can be the hardest rocks to chisel at. So I can see the effort involved in such an undertaking. Indeed, thank you for contributing once again my friend.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back