• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Behind the Walls (F/F)-- part 18 (NEW)

primetime

Verified
okay fans of this series, here is another chapter of this series. THANK YOU for all the feedback. it keeps me going and want to continue this series. i hope you enjoy this next chapter!! feedback always welcomed!!

Jennifer couldnt believe what she was seeing. here was her worst tormentor, Warden Fiola, strapped down on a table and her only friend in this horrible place, Jade, was tickling the daylights out of her. Jennifer had mixed emotions about what was happening. she wanted the Warden to suffer for all the hell she put her through, but was worried about being caught. Warden Fiola had a blindfold on her eyes and didnt know who exactly was torturing her. Jennifer knew that if the Warden ever found out it was her, there was going to be hell to pay.

Jade continued to stroke the soft nyloned left foot of the Warden. Jade was in a trance. her fingers probe and tickled every inch of the ticklish foot and wanted to continue the torture. she then looked at the naked right foot and began to tickle the soft skin.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEASE STOP!!!! STOP IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FEET AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLISH!!!! SOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLISH!!!!!" the Warden cackled.

Jade ran her fingers along the delicate undersides of the toes again and the Warden's laugh went into a high pitch shrill. Jade had a demented look on her face as she now tickled both feet with each hand. she loved how the Warden's back arched up off the table, squirming under her tickling torment. Jade remembered how the Warden tickled her soft feet and now it was payback time. she then remembered how the Warden furthered humiliated her. she wanted to now explore the Warden's magnificent body. she ceased her foot tickling and walked towards the Warden's head.

"hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe thank hehehehehehehehe you.... hehehehe thank you.....i'm sorry....hehehehehehehehehehehe....i'm sorry.." the Warden gasped.

Jade's lips went into a snarl and she began to trace her index finger down the Warden's cheek. she was amazed how red the Warden's face was at this moment. this was going to be real sweet. she continued her finger tracing and saw the Warden shiver from her soft touch.

"...stop...hehehehehehehehe..what do you want?....i'll give you anything you want....money? power? if you are a prisoner, i will get you parole...please...stop tickling me...i'm so ticklish..." the Warden begged.

Jade laughed to herself. she knew the Warden's offers were fake. she knew if the Warden found out who tickled her, there would be hell to pay. Jade's mother didnt raise no fools. she then stared at the Warden's shirt. it was a long sleeve shirt, fully button up to the neck. with both hands she ripped open the shirt, with the buttons popping off. she stared at the Warden's lacy black bra and saw the milky white cleavage. Jade was excited now. she couldnt wait to play with the Warden's body.

"....what are you doing? please release me!!!!" the Warden begged.

Jade then ran her fingers from the Warden's neckline, down her sternum, and finally on her cleavage. she heard the Warden gasped and knew that this area was really sensitive. her fingers began to "spider-walk" along the skin and she heard the Warden's breath begin to get shorter. she teased the skin some more and soon a smile formed on the Warden's face. soon, a giggle came out and Jade's fingers continued to tickle the chest. Warden Fiola began to panic. she wish she knew who was doing this to her. but, she couldnt see anything under the blindfold. she wanted the torment to stop, and vowed to herself that whoever was doing this to her, hell will have no greater fury than her own revenge. but all she could think of at this time was the tickling sensation on her chest. she continued to squirm as she felt the tormentor's fingers tickle her chest. but then she began to panic.

Jade unhooked the Warden's bra and peeled it away from the Warden's chest, exposing the nice, milky white breasts of the Warden. she loved the pink nipples and she licked her lips. her fingers began to massage the breasts and her the Warden react.

"..dont...ooooh....mmmmmmmmm.....please dont do this to me......" the Warden moaned as her breasts were massaged.

Jade again laughed to herself. she turned and winked at Jennifer. she then faced the breasts again and began to tickle the undersides of the breasts. she saw the Warden's body squirm and the breasts began to jiggle. Jade loved watching the huge mammaries jiggle and continued to tickle the undersides of the breasts, then moved to the tops of the breasts. the Warden had extremely ticklish breasts.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHA BITCH!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOOOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GAWD!!!!!" the Warden screamed.

Jade shook her head as she realized the Warden called her a bitch. she continued to tickle the warm jiggling breasts with more vigor now. her hands squeezed the breasts and the Warden's body went ballistic. her body thrashed about as her breasts were tickled. Jade then went after the nipples. her index finger and thumb squeezed a nipple a little hard and the Warden reacted with "oooohs". Jade then used the tip of her index finger and tickled the tip of the nipple and again the Warden exploded into laughter. Jade began to tickle both nipples and the Warden lost all control. she went wild with laughter as her nipples were tickled. the nipples also got rock hard as the tickling only turned her on. Jade realized this and knew she was going to torment the Warden till she came several times tonight. Jade turned to Jennifer, who was standing there in complete shock. Jennifer looked at Jade's eyes and saw them motion over to a chair. on the chair sat the Warden's black bag. Jennifer shivered as she remembered what kind of toys were in the bag. she retrieved the bag and handed it to Jade. Jade stopped her nipple tickling and began to dig through the bag. her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw something. Jennifer stared at Jade and saw what Jade took out of the bag. it was a stiff owl feather!! Jennifer shuddered as she remembered how much that feather tormented her. now it was the Warden's turn!!

Jade twirled the feather between her fingers and smiled. she was going to truly enjoy this. she began to tickle the outer edges of the Warden's nostrils. the Warden's nose twitched as they were teased with the feather's tip.

" stop!!!! oh no!!!! not my feather!!!! please have mercy!! have MERCHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" the Warden screamed.

Jade began to tickle the Warden's breasts with the feather. Warden Fiola felt the feather's quills tickle her delicate skin and exploded in laughter. she now knew how her own victims felt. the sensation was way too intense!! worse than any finger could produce!! she twisted and turned in her bondage as her nipples were now teased. Jade made sure she traced the feather's tip all around the nipples and areolas, sending the Warden into hysterical laughter. the pink nipples were still rock hard and the feather didnt miss a spot. the Warden screamed loud and if she wasnt blindfolded, her eyes would have popped out of her head. Jade then used the feather to tickle between her breasts, then traced it down to the Warden's belly button. she saw how the Warden reacted and continued to tickle the Warden's belly button. then she stopped. she bent down and licked the Warden's belly.

"...ooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!!!" the Warden moaned.

Jade licked the belly button again, then resumed the feather tickling, sending shockwaves through the Warden's body. half an hour passed and Jade stopped her feather teasing on the Warden's upperbody. she stared at the Warden's hair and laughed. the Warden's face was a mess. she saw tears coming from under the blindfold, the face was drenched with sweat and the long blond hair was sticking to her face. the Warden began to gasp for air. her whole body was alive now. she continued to giggle, even though the tickling stop. Jade tickled her nipples for a little bit and the Warden laughed harder. Jade then turned to Jennifer. Jennifer stood there and saw Jade walk to her.

"your turn...tickle her feet with the feather while i get other things prepared." Jade whispered to Jennifer.

Jennifer's mouth went wide open. it was her turn. she couldnt believe what she was about to do. she took the feather and approached the Warden's wiggling feet. Jennifer gulped to herself and traced the tip of the feather along the naked right foot and was pleased with the reaction.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY FEEEEEEEEET!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!"

Jennifer then was consumed with revenge. she took that owl feather and tickled all over the naked sole. she held the toes and tickled the delicate undersides of the toes. she then feathered the long, narrow sole and the Warden went ballistic as she felt the feather tickle her foot. Jennifer then began to tickle harder. all that pent up frustration she had towards the Warden was coming out. she feathered that naked right foot with reckless abandon and the Warden just laughed harder and harder. Jade looked at Jennifer and smiled. she was happy that Jennifer got to tickle the Warden. she sat back and watched Jennifer have her fun. Jennifer tickled the foot a while longer, then stared at the nylon sole of the left foot. Jennifer ripped open the nylon and exposed the left foot. the Warden tried srunching her toes, but they splayed open as soon as the owl feather tickled her arch. Jennifer again tickled the soft foot of the Warden and was consumed with revenge. she tickled under the toes, the ball of the foot, the instep, the heel, the ankle, everywhere she could. she then turned the feather around and used the sharp end and dragged it along the sole of the Warden. Jennifer was rewarded with the shrill laughter of the Warden and the way the foot jiggled wildly. Jennifer's motions were robotic. the sharp end of the feather scraped up and down, up and down, up and down the sole. the Warden begged for mercy, but Jennifer wasnt going to give her none. she figured that since she was going to get tickled again by fellow inmates, she might as well enjoy her time tormenting the Warden. she then reached for the other foot and tickled the sole with the sharp end of the feather again. the Warden screamed again, and Jennifer continued the torment.

Jade smiled again. she watched Jennifer torture the Warden's bare feet. she let her do it for 15 minutes, and now it was time to continue the torment. she looked at her right hand and saw an object. her eyes turned to evil slits as she walked over to Jennifer. she touched Jennifer's shoulder and Jennifer turned around. she looked at Jade and saw what Jade was holding. it was a razor blade. Jennifer's eyes popped open. she knew what was going to happen now. the Warden began to suck in precious oxygen as the tickling of her feet stopped. she didnt know what was next, but she had a feeling her torment wasnt over yet. Jade walked over to the Warden's waist and began to unbutton the trousers. the Warden immediately reacted.

"...OH GAWD NO!!!! look, please dont do this...." the Warden begged.

Jade unbuttoned the trousers, then using some scissors, cut the trousers open and peeled it away from the Warden's body. before Jade and Jennifer's eyes laid the Warden. her black lacy panties and her nylons that extended up to her thighs. Jade began to slice open the nylons and peeled them off, exposing the pale white legs of the Warden. the Warden began to twist her legs as she felt the dungeon air caress her soft skin. Warden Fiola braced herself. she knew what was next. Jade didnt waste anytime and cut open the panties of the Warden. like the bra, she peeled it away from the Warden's body and now her womanhood was exposed. Jade licked her lips in lust. the Warden was completely naked now. she stared at the beautiful mound, with the blond pubic hairs. she used the top of her finger and gently touched the hairs. the Warden reacted with a moan.

"....please dont do this to me...please dont tickle my pussy...." Warden Fiola moaned.

a huge smile formed on Jade's face. she looked over at Jennifer who also had a cruel smile on her face. Jade then grabbed some shaving foam and sprayed the foamy substance on the mound. the Warden moaned again as she felt the substance resting on her mound. using the razorblade and with careful precision, Jade began to shave the Warden. she enjoyed her work as soon, the Warden's pussy was completely shaved. she wiped away the remnants of the foam and stared at the mound. she saw the lips of the vagina "pouting", just waiting to be teased. Jade didnt waste anymore time and used the tip of the owl feather to tease the lips. the Warden's hips began to gyrate, reacting to the feather's tickling touch. Jade continued to teased the mound then used the tip of the feather's quills to tickle the Warden's exposed clit.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!! that tickles.......HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! dont tickle my pussy....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!..........."

Jade continued to tickle the Warden's clit with no mercy. the feather found it's way to the clit, then the outer lips of the vagina. she then put the feather down and used her fingers to tickle the now wet mound. she enjoyed listening to the Warden's laughter and moans. she was going to force her to orgasm. the Warden laughed harder as her sensitive pussy was tickled. she felt the feelings build up in her, but she tried to fight it off. she didnt want to have an orgasm. she knew how submissive it would make her. that's why she loved to do it to her own victims. she knew how mind blowing it could be. she tried to fight the feelings. the feather and the fingers teased her so much. her body began to betray her mind. Jade realized the Warden was fighting the feeling and bent her head down to the warm, moist, sensitive vagina. the Warden felt the warm breath on her vagina and she braced herself. Jade's tongue came out and gently touched the wetness of the lips. the Warden let out a horrific scream as she felt the warm tongue licking her womanhood. Jade lapped up the wetness like a kitten licking milk. her tongue found the all the crevices the vagina had, including penetrating the womanhood. the Warden was in full ecstacy now. her hips moved seductivly as it tried to have sex with Jade's tongue. Jade's tongue then licked the clit of the Warden and the Warden felt the orgasm coming. she tried to fight it, but the tongue licked her clit so gently, it was unavoidable. with one last, long, teasing lick, the Warden exploded in a massive orgasm. her love juices flowed freely and Jade continued to lap up the love honey.

Jennifer watched the Warden's toes curl up and knew that she just came. Jennifer was still in shock. she couldnt believe she just witnessed the Warden submit to a earth-shattering orgasm. she knew how that felt and deep down, enjoyed witnessing this event. Jade finished licking the Warden's juices and at Jennifer. she wiped the love honey from her lips and without making a sound, told Jennifer that it was her turn. Jennifer's emotions overcame her. she was going to finally do to the Warden what has been done to her repeatedly. she steadily walked over to the Warden and grabbed the feather. Jade stopped her, took the feather and handed her the Warden's vibrator. Jennifer smiled as she looked at the small black device. she remembered how much she suffered at the hands of the device. now it was her turn. she clicked it on and it made a soothing hum. the Warden began to cry. she knew what that sound was and her torment was over yet. Jennifer placed the humming vibrator on the shaven skin of the womanhood and the Warden exploded in laughter. the vibrator tickled her very sensitive mound and all she could do was laugh. Jennifer happily traced the toy all over the mound and with a wicked look in her eye, shoved the toy deep into the vagina. the Warden's hips bucked as the vibrator did it's damage. the Warden again felt the orgasmic sensations build up. Jennifer kept the vibrator buzzing in the sopping wet mound, then placed it on the overly sensitive clit. the Warden screamed in delirious laughter.

" OOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOH
OHOHOHOHOHOHOH!!" the Warden laughed.

Jennifer kept tracing small tiny circles around the clit and saw the Warden's body tightened up, then saw her explode again in a massive orgasm. the Warden's body shivered and bucked several times as her love juices poured out again. Jennifer stood there. she watched the Warden writhe in ecstacy and agony. she then began to use the vibrator and ran it along the inner thighs of the Warden. the Warden again exploded in laughter as the vibrator tickled her sensitive thighs. Jade smiled as she watched Jennifer torment the Warden. she then heard a noise. there was a knock at the dungeon door.

"WARDEN FIOLA!!! ARE YOU IN THERE??!!!!" a voice screamed through the door. "WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY RIGHT NOW!!! WARDEN? WARDEN?"

Jade and Jennifer looked at each other in a panic. they were going to be caught!! Jade looked around for a hiding place.

"what are we going to do??!!!!" Jennifer said out loud.

Jade's eyes popped wide open. she shushed Jennifer. Jennifer then placed her hands over her mouth. she prayed the warden didnt hear her voice. she looked at the Warden and saw her still moaning from her second orgasm. Jade grabbed Jennifer and they hid behind a table. they both prayed that the guards wouldnt find them. they heard the guards open the door and rush in.

"WARDEN FIOLA!!!!!!! GET HER FREE NOW!!!" a guard yelled.

two other guards began to untie the Warden. they sat her up and began to look around the room. the Warden moaned.

".......Susan?...is that you?" she asked.

"yes, it's me. what happened here? who did this to you?" Susan asked.

"..i.....i dont know....get me.....out of here.....whoever it was will pay dearly...i want a full investigation...." the Warden commanded as she was thoroughly exhausted.

Jade and Jennifer stared at each other and hoped the guards would leave soon. Jennifer wanted to cry. she knew she was going to get caught. it was just her luck.

the Warden was walked out of the room, with a blanket covering her. her eyes were now free and she looked around the room. she was determined to find out who did this to her. if only she could remember the voice she heard right before the guards opened the door.

the Warden and the guards left the room. Jade checked to make sure they left and she and Jennifer made their escape. they made it out without getting caught. Jennifer's heart raced a thousnad beats a second. she prayed that the Warden didnt hear her. she prayed that she could get away with this assault. she hoped for the best. the question is, would she get away with it???????

of course, TO BE CONTINUED.

okay fans, how was this episode? i hope you enjoyed it as much as i had writing it. feedback always welcomed.

I really enjoyed this episode (almost as much as episode 16) and am wondering when more will appear.

R.

We thought we'd bump the last chapter of Primetime's 2nd greatest series!
Love,
Anna and Heather
Heather and Anna

I have really enjoyed this series so far. Man, to be a guard at that place! :triangle:

i just read all of the behind the walls stories. wow wow wow. loved it. that sadistic warden finally got hers. so cool. but but prime, you left us hanging. did they get found out? what happens next??? you cant just finish it this way. please?? lol great story i recommend to everyone that they start at part one of course .

isabeau

I hope that be more of this story!

All you stories are so great!
Specially the ones that ends with an orgasm!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back