• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inquisition: Redheads Ordeal ( Gillian A N Kidman)

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
Inquisition: Redheads Ordeal ( Nicole K, Angie E, Gillian A, Geena D)

The Master Inquisitor always liked redhead women, he realized in his experience that they were extremely hot and sexy so when a soldier told him that there were three foreign redhead beauties he simply ordered : - Bring them to me!

Although he had no evidence of blasphemy or witchcraft, he accused them of the latter and sent them to his private torture chamber. His most exciting sexual pleasure was to tickle-torture beautiful women, he was extremely successful in getting screams and pleas for mercy while performing his hobby.

The ladies were naked waiting frightened their destiny. Gillian Anderson and her friends: Angie Everhart and Nicole Kidman. The chamber s temperature was hot, huge fireplaces located in the corners of the room provided heat and light.

Gillian saw the magnificent body of Angie, stretched spread-eagled in the torture rack, her big breasts and sex completely exposed. The Master arrived, wearing a long hooded robe he stood before the prisoners and said: - You will pay for your sins! I know how to break you, Witches!!!!!!

-Oh Lord answered horrified Nicole, - Please don’t torture us, don’t harm us we are innocent.
- All redheads are witches, but don’t be afraid, I will let you free of your sins without harm, I know how to break you.

He went where Angie and started touching her armpits, first slowly using the tips of his fingers, the response was: - HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

After such an exciting response he began to tickle her ribcage, as if playing a piano – STOOOOP PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!.

Finally he went to her feet, Gillian watched terrified and slightly delighted the helpless feet of her friend, they were beautiful, large with very high arches and perfect toes, the white soles were really tempting, the heels and the balls were slightly calloused.

-Not my feet!!, sir I beg You!!! HAVE MERCYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Her pleas for mercy were interrupted by the skilled strokes of a feather tickling and tickling, it was real torture. He realized a tattoo in one of her ankles – This is Satan s sign!!! Confesss witch!!

He started working in her extra ticklish toes going down to her heels – NOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEASE MEERCYYYYYYY STOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!

The torture continued for almost half an hour, once he realized she was exhausted he began to tickle her sex till she came humiliated to an orgasm.

The next victim was Nicole, she was bound, her back against a post,her arms over the head and the feet secured helpless in a padded wooden stock. The pink soles of this gorgeous woman were a yard from Gillian s face, she was delighted with this vision, the girl s feet were simply perfect. The same thought the Master Inquisitor and went directly with the feather.

Nicole was trembling terrorized, she was unbearably ticklish, Gillian knew that for this woman there is no pleasure at all in being tickled. Her body was so ticklish that she thought this will be a terrible ordeal.

He began in her round ultra soft heels, the hard tip of the feather worked merciless and the response was incredible:- AAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH!!!!.

Her body contracted all the muscles, in a vain effort to get freed from the torture, he continued in the arches, the wiggling soles were suffering so much that Nicole started crying and weeping, asking for pity.

But mercy never came, while using the feather in the heels he sucked and licked her perfect toes – NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Gillian observed exited, she was very ticklish herself but although a torture, the treatment exited her a lot.

After a while he went to Nicole s belly and ribcage and tickled her merciless, then he went from behind her and worked in the sensible armpits till she peed herself. He started licking her delicious breasts sucking her nipples and she came…….

After the treatment he let free the two ticklees and penetrated them till exhaustion.

Gillian stretched in a torture rack watched that the Inquisitor was quite satisfied and thought that she will be pardoned .

- Okey my dear he said. I am done but I want to introduce you to Geena, she is one of the most ticklish women I know and she is certainly the most sadistic tickler in Spain.

Geena Davis was a tall beautiful redhead in her forties, she was wearing a large robe and she stripped it, her body was great. Large breasts, voluptuous hips, athletic legs and wonderful big feet.

She approached Gillian and whispered in her ear: I am going to tickletorture you till you come, I am going to fuck you and you will be my slave!!!…….and licked her ear.

She climbed over her victim and Gillian saw exited the big beautiful breasts of her torturer. Geena began to tickle her armpits and ribcage with incredible precision.

- NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! STOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!! was the ticklee s answer.

Next she grab the exposed nipples and teased them, Gillian s breasts were delicious, quite small very pale and extremely sensible so she was already wet.

Geena went to the soft soles of her prisoner and began to work with her long fingernails: - Koootcheee kooootcheeeee!!!!! she said laughing sadistically.

Gillian was so wet that she came for the first time, the sensations were so strong that she could not bear it anymore, the devilish grin of her torturer, her skillful hands and tongue were great. The tickler hold the toes with one hand and tickled the extra sensible exposed arches.- STOOOP PLEASE STOOOOOPP!!!!

Geena went to the ankles, the calves, the sensible knees were caressed and carefully bitted producing the most ticklish sensations…………then she began to tease, tickle and lick the wet sex of Gillian……… she tasted her beautiful scent, and both came to an incredible orgasm.

I hope you like it.

Diego

Hi Tickledwench,

I hope you enjoyed the redheads ordeal.

I would really like to share stories and experiences with you. My name is Diego, I am 30 years old, I live in Argentina and my email is [email protected]

Please e mail me!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back