• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling experiences

Machinehead

TMF Master
This happened last week.
Tickling experiences. I am back to own my tickling experiences for this week. Well I have some good tickling experiences to tell you about.

First off there were three different ticking today?

The first one was when these two people named Joe and some freshman were chilling on a bench they are dating or something and they all sudden he started to tickle her ribs and she laughed and tried tot tickle him back then he kept on tickling her ribs she finally got to Joe’s pits and he laughed and tickled her ribs and stomach it happened all in a matter of minutes. Then they stop I saw it all.

Then this girl Nikki was getting a back massage from this guy named Rod and he was going down to her back before he slipped his finger into her ribs and she had a little squeal and then he stopped and then he tickled he sides again and she squealed. She is ticklish on her ribs and feet as far as I know where she is ticklish.

Then this new girl molly was poked in the stomach little flinch then she was on the bench with these two guys and they where tickling her ribs and great reaction and good laugh she is ticklish. But she did not laugh loud. That tickling went on for a matter of seconds.

Then this one friend of mine named Leigh Anne is ticklish just about everywhere. People always poke her she will flinch and then sometimes you can get a good sqeaul out of her. I remeber one time I tickled her ribs for a few minutes and she went nuts with a good squeal then I stopped. She has a good squeal and great reaction when she is tickled. She also has a good looking belly button to which I would love to tickle.

Will give more tickling experiences next week or when ever I have the time.

I always love your posts Machinehead! Thanks for reporting what's been going on!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back