• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story: a ticklish one-night stand

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
In 1993 I had a one-night stand with a small, attractive brunette named Donna. It had taken me literally weeks just to set up a date with her. But as both a man and a tickler, it was worth the wait. :cool2:

The date itself went well. Donna and I met at a restaurant then went to my place for a drink. I had the movie THE ADVENTURES OF BARON MUNCHAUSEN, which features a cool tickling scene. When Donna said she wanted to watch it, you better believe I was an accommodating host!

Seated close to Donna on my sofa, I waited patiently. At last came the MUNCHAUSEN tickling scene. Donna, reacting to the scene, said, "I am SO TICKLISH." I took the hint and started to tickle her tight little body. The tickling fun overtook our interest in the movie, leading to our spending the night together. :lovestory

As we made love, I got in a great tickle on Donna, getting her bare underarm as she stretched to brace herself against my bedroom wall. Pulling her arm to her side in ticklish laughter, she looked up at me and laughed, as if to say, "You got me again." :blaugh:

First-date sex usually means it's a one-night stand only, as one or both parties feels embarrassed the morning after. After several more weeks of trying to get a second date with Donna, I gave up. Either she felt she was too easy or she didn't like me anymore. Plus, I knew Donna lived with a man she described as "just a friend," so that probably had something to do with it! :illogical

Looking back, it must have been my gut instinct that kept me trying when Donna did not accept my invitations out. I must have read her right, knowing not only could I get her, but also that I could tickle that hot little number.

Wonderful tactic, renting a film that you know has a tickling scene in it. And a big close-up of a woman's bare soles at that. :D Did you pretend that you had never seen it before?

MUNCHAUSEN - all ticklers should own it

In fact, Milagros, I've used BARON MUNCHAUSEN more than once. While I lived in that same apartment, a cutie from the Phillipines named Gurlie took the place across the hall. To make a long story short, she liked me as a back-up, a guy to keep handy in case she couldn't get the ones she really wanted. As I got to know Gurlie, I realized her interest in me was at best one of convenience. So I thought, "Well, maybe I can still tickle her."

One night when her boyfriend stood her up, Gurlie dropped by. I happened to have MUNCHAUSEN handy. We sat on my love seat and, in anticipation of the tickling scene, I told Gurlie, "Get comfortable. Take off your shoes.":rolleyes: Gurlie dutifully complied.

A little while into the film, I pulled her legs up, resting her feet, wearing only socks, on my lap. Like I said, Gurlie wanted me as a back-up, so she did not mind the subtle affectionate move.

When the tickling scene started, I milked it for all it was worth. As Robin Williams tickled that woman's feet, I said to Gurlie, "Hey, what about you?" I held her ankles with my one arm and tickled her soles with my free hand. Gurlie's feet were ticklish all right! She smiled and giggled, attempting to pull away. After a few seconds of that I stopped then did it a second time.

Turning back to MUNCHAUSEN, I rewound to the start of the tickling scene, saying, "I've got to see that again.":D As it replayed, I tickled Gurlie's feet for the third time. As she reached to try to block my hand, I tickled her midsection.

As I did not trust her, I did not try to bed her down. I knew her boyfriend had no respect for her, as I'd heard their fights before. But nonetheless I did not want him to suddenly show up at her door and hear the sound of her lovemaking coming from MY place. I just wanted to tickle Gurlie, and with some help from MUNCHAUSEN, mission accomplished.:wiseowl:

Pretty slick, EM! I never thought to do that back when I was single.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back