• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Survivor Part 2,Story 2

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
The Feather Ticklers were upset by their lost at the first reward challenge and were determined to win the immunity now. Listen up everybody said
Shannon. I know were all down because we lost. The group began to grunt and groan. But we can easily win the immunity tonight if we concentrate and stay focused, OH BE QUIET AND SIT DOWN!! shouted Gillian as she pulled Shannon down by her waist tackled and her and starting tickling her on her ribs, noooooooooooooo ehehehhehehehe STAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAOOHHP! Then you promise to be quiet said Gillian? IAHAHHAHA PRAHAHAHAHAOMAAAAISSSEE!!! Gillian immeditately ceased the tickling, the group then went to bed for the night.

The next morning

The next morning over at Ticklish Beauties Camp everyone was awake and had just finished eating breakfast. Where's Alicia and Jewel wondered Michelle? Oh they just went off to get the mail. Very well then said Tara. Cool said Michelle as she walked by Tara and slid a fingernail along her side, Tara wiggled at this and then a snuck an evil glare towards Michelle as she just walked off and smiled. Meanwhile Alicia and Jewel came back with the mail and read it to the group"If your good at hiding your ticklishness it will become advantagous to you, pick the best one who you think can do this and immunity shall be yours." This sounds interesting said Jennifer so who here can best hide their ticklishness. Everybody looked around but no response. They all soon went into a huddle to discuss strategy.

Later That Night

Both tribes were gathered at the main beach. Ok here's it at works said Colleen. You've picked one member from your group who you all think can best hide their ticklishness well that will soon be tested. Colleen soon got out a piece of paper and a pencil, the person you selected to best hide their ticklishness is gonna right down their most ticklish spot on their body, the other group then will take that piece of paper, read it out loud and then have two choices at wish person they think has this very ticklish spot. Now to prove if your right or wrong, your gonna have to go over to the other tribe and actually tickle them in that spot, now if the person your tickling is true then obviously they won't be able to take their most ticklish spot being tickled and they will say the phrase"I'm the One" if they don't say this then obviously it's not them, each team is gonna have 10 mins to find out if the person they picked is the one or not. Now I want one member from each tribe to come get the peace of paper, then both tribes are gonna go into the small huts that you see in the distance, and you'll get the person you've chosen to write down their most ticklish spot, come back out here, give that peace of paper to me and then we'll start. Estella went up for Ticklish Beauties and Tiffany went up for Feather ticklers and then both groups headed off to the two straw huts that were in the distance.

TO BE CONTIUNED!!!!

I decided to make this a two part one since it's gonna be long, Part 2 will be coming shortly though. In the meantime you can post feedback on what you think of my series so far

ticklish survivor

oh my god!! i never thought anything could top the original, but this is incredible. you dont understand, i wake up every morning excited to see if a new installment has come up. you have actually improved the quality of my life with your series :) i cant wait to read the next part...thanks again.

~phil~

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back