• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hogwarts fff/f

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
In light of nodov's post we (I do exist (Heather)), we have decided to avoid controversy with this story and pull it. We are replacing it with a school reunion, WE hope nodov does not object!!! If nodov can convince us that Christina Ricci is under 18 in A.F.Values then we'll pull that too!

Hermione Krum made her way back to Hogwarts for her 10 year reunion. It had been interesting decade to saw the least. Her best friend HArry Potter had died at 23 fighting as an Auror for the Ministry of Magic. Her other best friend Ron Weasley died the next year saving many as the Minister of Magical Law Enforcement. The three Slytherin brutes were not there as there were on the lam from the Aurors. Sadly there were still some Slytherin there including 29 year old Millicent Bullstrode possibly one of the dumbest girls ever to attend Hogwarts. She could see Hannah Abbott of HUfflepuff, Rowena Griffin of Ravenclaw and to her surprise PAdma Patil and a girl who looked like a much prettier Pansy PArkinson (think Angelina Jolie!!!). Ginny Weasley who had graduated early was also there. Parvati Patil and Lavender Brown were also there. They all got talking and since it was August the 4th and the children of Hogwarts gone till September, things as usual in Hogwarts got interesting. Hermione got very drunk and talked in a quite irritating way to the group of Ginny (26, Rose McGowan), Padma Patil (hot 21 year old girl in Bend it like Beckham, {not nodov the main character who is 18 by the way} and Parvati Patil (think another pretty 27th year old woman). Hermione said to all them how unique a Head Girl like her was and how her husband remains the best Quidditch seeker of all. The girls were getting very annoyed as she proceeded to inform them all of their faults. "You know Pansy it's funny you got good results in only a few Snape assisted subjects like Defense against the Dark Arts Outstanding and Postions Outstanding but only a Acceptable at Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures, Arthrimancy, what was that gardening subject Her-bi-olo-gy and one Exceeds Expectation at Charms. And you Ginny you were a very ordinary Chaser, as were you Padma. PArvati you were so stupid to believe the crap in Divination as were you Lavender. And I can't believe that Padma is not into guys, but into a troll like Pansy!" she said giggling, speech slightly slurring. She moved swaying having clearly had too much too drink. "I think we should take her to the old rooms!" said GInny. The rest agreed. "Schanks Gwinny, you're "hic" a pal!" said a very drunk Hermione. (we do not advocate taking advantage of drunk people nodov, except in this instance of this snobby woman it's clearly deserved!)
drunk
They took her down to the Snape's dungeon now the classroom of Madame Jumelles. Hermione had passed out at this stage. "What should we do? I mean let's not do something illegal!" said PAdma nervously. "I'm with my baby!" said Pansy, smiling. PAdma smiled back and they kissed. "Then we exploit her weakness!" said Ginny. Ginny whispered her plan and they all smiled. "Nudio!" cried Ginny as the clothes removed themselves from Hermione. Hermione looks like Kristen Davis 34 of Sex and the City. "Enervate!" yelled Padma. Hermione woke up and examined her surroundings. She then saw the others. "What is....?" she started to say. All the women yelled "RIctusempra!"
TO be continued

Last edited:
yeah

Why do you have to cliffhanger it like that?

She had tasted the cake possessing an ageing potion making her 18. The potion making them all 18

A somewhat interesting quick fix to make the story 'legal'... but I suppose it works within the context :p

NO replies, guaranteed no second post!

Hermione howled as the ticklish sensations took hold. HEr body was not accustomed to such torment. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" cried Hermione. Pansy reached out her wand and pointed it directly at Hermione's belly button. "Plumera!" she said and a feather came out of the wand and started twirling vibrating. "NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" cried Hermione. Padma reached her nails out and started running across Hermione's soles using her nails and with her right hand pointed to her left hand and said "extendia!" then did the same with her right. Her nails became super long and she left her soles for Ginny and ran her fingers over Hermione's wiggling ribcage.

you dont have to change your posts cause that jerk-off nodov had to whine about a great story. anyway, very good begining, not a harry potter fan at all, but i love the begining. oh, and thanks for having ol' harry pothead kick the bucket before the story. keep up the good work ladies.

p.s. so no one will whine and think Anna has a split personality called Heather, it might be a good idea to submit a pic of the two of you in the members pics section. just an idea.

btw, i think Anna and Heather leave a cliffhanger to see if the people like the story before they finish it. thats quite a smart move, so they don't spend all the work writing it, and no one likes it.

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back