• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

De-lurking with a story

shy_tickler

A Little Bit About Me To Start

I’ve never really written anything before. I mean not much more than is required of you to make it through college LOL I did however go through a “dark” period in high school where I wrote poetry. Not the nice flowery crap, but the tortured words that can only come from the turbulent mind of your typical teenager. But at the time I thought I was going through a unique awakening and my words were deeper than anything that mankind had yet to explore. It’s funny to look back now and remember how I saw the world back then. ----- I’ve already digressed and I haven’t even started my story yet. This is why it’s so hard for me to write anything…I get distracted easily. I’m sure the story that follows will be very unorganized, so if you like the kind of story where all the words are spelled correctly and there is proper sentence structure you should probably look elsewhere!!! LOL

The thing that makes this story different from most online relationships is the common interest that brought us together in the first place. Tickling. See I have this thing for tickling (NOT something I am open about in real life) I have always enjoyed tickling as far back as I can remember. There was something very exciting about seeing someone getting tickled. It gave me a “funny feeling”, not sexual as I was too young to understand or associate it with anything sexual, it made my heart beat faster and I got butterflies in my stomach and I felt a little tiny bit light headed. But I was raised Roman Catholic so anything that felt good was bad by definition. So I felt like I was this weird little kid and the repression began. Later as I did develop sexual feeling I found out that tickling did get me turned on, but of course the teaching of the Catholic faith kept me feeling like I was some how a bad person for having these feelings. So I have spent the majority of my life repressing my feelings about tickling and thought I was just a strange guy. That is until I found the internet. Eventually I typed in some form of the word “tickle” and the search engine brought back all these results. I was blown away!!!! There were web sites dedicated to tickling, newsgroups with all kinds of members who enjoyed tickling just like I did. There were even WOMEN who LIKED to be tickled. I couldn’t believe it, for the first time I wasn’t alone or some kind of major deviant from society. I found pictures of women getting tickled, video clips of women getting tickled even stories of women getting tickled. So I went to every web site that mentioned tickling, and was having a great time. But as time went on it was almost less comforting knowing there were people out there into tickling because it didn’t seem fair that I couldn’t meet anyone to share this with. It was very frustrating to say the least. I’m usually a very outgoing person in the rest of my life but I am still very shy about being into tickling. I found chat rooms about tickling but they were usually dominated by a few outspoken males and I didn’t ever feel the desire to compete on their level with them for the attention of a possible female ticklee. So I lurked around and starting having a few private chats with some ticklish women. Most discussions were disappointing, either the women weren’t really into tickling, or were kinda slutty, or wanted me to continue the chat at their website for $4.99 a minute – just kidding. I have met a few really cool women, but I’ve lost touch with most of them over time. I know there must be more cool women out there into tickling and either they are shy about it or they have been bombarded by the ticklers out there (us ticklers seem to outnumber the ticklee’s by a large margin) so they keep a low profile.

Story Background

Anyway, the story I want to write isn’t factual in that the events actually happened, but rather factual in that it is really what I want to happen. This is the story of how I imagine the first meeting would take place between myself and a woman I’ve met online. This part is real, we met awhile ago and have chatted on yahoo messenger a few times. She is the most wonderful person I’ve met in a long time, she is very sweet and sincere and honest and smart and funny and sexy (I know, I sound like some love struck cyber dork who has fallen for someone online – Well that’s not exactly true, I feel like I could have fallen for her if situations were a little different. It’s more like a little crush I have on someone I know I will never get to be with.)

It started when I saw the profile of this woman who sounded great! She seemed real and down to earth…just a normal everyday person like me who happened to enjoy being tickled. So I sent her an instant message and we started chatting. I was awkward of course, but she was sooooo sweet and understanding. I was very comfortable chatting with her. We talked a lot about tickling, she even said she liked chatting about it. I couldn’t believe how incredible this woman was, and how lucky I was to have found her. It seemed like she could read my mind, she totally understood everything I felt about tickling from the ticklee’s side. She Loves being tickled, she is VERY ticklish everywhere and especially on her feet (I LOVE ticklish feet, my favorite place to tickle, I think women’s feet are very very sexy – but that’s for another story lol) and even though she loves being tickled she is kinda scared of being tickled because she is soooooo ticklish so the struggle is real. The struggle is an integral part of the tickling fantasy for both of us. I want to see it and she wants to experience it. My fantasy has always been to be able to tie up a ticklish woman and be able to tickle her helpless ticklish body. And wouldn’t you know it, she loves to be tied up and severely tickled. We both have the same ideas of tickling and bondage. After the ticklee is securely restrained the ticklee should be teased mercilessly so she is squirming and giggling before the tickling even starts (building the anticipation can be sooooo much fun) then the ticklee gets very slowly tickled over every inch of her body, the tickling keeps building and the teasing keeps going until the ticklee is kept on the “edge” for as long as the tickler wants. We both find tickling to be highly erotic so there would also be a fair amount of sexual teasing and maybe finally a mind-blowing tickling orgasm. Needless to say I enjoy our online chats a lot.

We haven’t chatted much online lately so I’ve been thinking a lot about her. I decided I would write down this fantasy I keep having about what would happen if we ever met. So this is where we cross into the “fictional” part of the story. Of course the names have been changed to protect the ticklish! LOL

MY FANTASY:

“You have mail” said the voice on my computer. (I couldn’t resist the cliché opening to a story about an online relationship!) It’s so nice to hear that voice. I love getting mail, even email. Although, it’s probably just some spam I thought as clicked on my inbox. It was an email from my friend Tasha. Tasha and I have chatted online ever since we found out we both love tickling, but I haven’t heard from her lately. I was excited to open it. She apologized about not being online much lately, lot going on in her life. Poor Tasha has had a lot going on in her life lately but she always amazes me at how well she handles things. And like she has in the past, she has amazed me again – she said she finally realized she needed a release and she thought planning a time to meet so she could get me to tickle her until she was insane just might be what she needed. Who was I to argue with her logic? So of course I graciously accepted and we made plans to get together at an old rustic ski cabin a friend of her family had in Colorado. I have never been more nervous in my entire life. Finally my ultimate fantasy was about to be realized with the most wonderful person…no..maybe goddess is more appropriate!!!! I thought I would never get to live this out and tickle someone like I’ve always wanted to. And now I’m about to met a wonderful woman who wants me to tie her up and tickle her for an entire weekend!!!!! I warned her I had a lot of pent up tickling ready to dish out and she said that sounded like exactly what she needed. She even made me promise that once she was tied up to not stop tickling her no matter how much she begged for it to stop. She said she needed to be tickled past her limits. This was the sexiest thing I had ever heard in my entire life!!!!! This was too good to be true. So I barely remember packing up all the stuff for the weekend, my cushioned leather restraints, lots and lots of rope, feathers and brushes of every size and shape and feel, a nice big soft blindfold – just in case, some edible oil and body paints (might be fun I thought), lots of candles, some champagne, and a few “surprises”.

We met at the airport, like we had arranged. It was almost magical. Our eyes met across the crowded terminal and the people just sorta parted in front of us and the next thing I know we are hugging and it feels like we are the only two people in the whole airport. My heart is pounding and my mouth is dry – she is even more beautiful then I imagined!!! We hold hands as we walk through baggage claim and out to the car I rented. We don’t say much, which is odd because we are both such talkative people, but it is a very comfortable quiet. As we drive to the cabin we begin to chat easily about how our lives are…..like you do with an old friend who knows all your secrets. I don’t want to rush into the tickling yet as I want to get to know her better first. We finally get to the cabin after taking a wrong turn at a heard of elk! The cabin is more remote than I thought which is good considering what we have planned for later. The cabin has a rustic feel but most of the modern conveniences. We both notice the elaborate wood carved bed frame, and I know we are both thinking of all the options it offers to tie her helplessly for some serious tickling. I think she is kinda waiting for me to start something, after all we both know why we are here. But I have other plans. I’m taking her out to dinner first. Like I said, I want to get to know her a little better first – it is not just the thought of tickling that brings me here, but rather her magnetic personality. I want this to be a special night. I announce we are going out for dinner, “Who wants to deal with making dinner after all that traveling?” I ask, “besides you’re going to need your strength later!” I tease.

Dinner is amazing, we talked for hours and didn’t even realize what time it was getting to be. She is so smart and we have so much in common. It was delightful just to sit there and watch her as she was telling me some fascinating bit from her life. I think we have made a good connection, I hope she feels so too. We make it back to the cabin, light a fire and open up the champagne. We are both like a couple of high school kids, giving each other those “looks” as we speak, stealing a glance when we think the other one isn’t looking, accidentally lightly brushing against the other ones body somehow, and the incredible tension of the fact that we have been together now for like 5 hours and no one has even said the word tickle!!!! Finally as the talk has turned a little more “casually risqué” she coyly looks right at me and says – out of the blue – “So do you really blush every time you hear someone say the word tickle?” Of course I turned bright red immediately and she seemed to find great satisfaction in this. Darn it!!! I was going to NOT do that lol, well at least the topic of tickling is out there. The conversation starts with innocent talk about being into tickling as kids, watching tickling in cartoons, etc. The conversation gradually turns to more grown up talk about tickling and I can’t believe this is really happening to me!!!!! She is so open and honest, she is amazing!!! She talks about how even talking about tickling gets her a little excited and a little bit nervous. I am feeling more comfortable and I ask her about her ticklishness. Her being nervous doesn’t stop her from telling me how ticklish she is and all the places on her body she is ticklish (this takes awhile because she is ticklish almost everywhere!!!!) She seems to be enjoying how all her tickle-talk is making me squirm in my chair. She slides closer and cuddles up with me and says in the sexiest voice I’ve ever heard “and I’m feeling really really ticklish right now” At that point any remaining blood left my head and I though I was going to pass out right there!!!! I regain my composure and put my arm around her pulling her close so I can nuzzle in her neck a little (which makes her squirm a little) and I whisper in her ear “Good!!! Because I really really want to tickle you.” She kinda feigns this look of horror and slowly backs away saying “You can’t tickle me now, all this tickle-talk has me feeling sooooooooooo ticklish right now I don’t think I could take being tickled even a little” I jump up and make an awkward grab for her knowing that the game had begun. From our chats online I know she really wants to be tickled, but is soooo ticklish that she just can’t submit to it and she also really enjoys the chase and being overpowered. It’s easier for her to let go completely I think. So I chase her around the house, it’s fun and I feel like those silly high school kids again. I can tell from the smile on her face she is enjoying being chased and is looking forward to being caught. After a few slap-stick moments of skidding around corners and tumbling over furniture she bobs when she should have weaved and I tackle her and we fall laughing to the ground. She is giggling and squirming and yelling “Don’t tickle me, I’m too ticklish to be tickled.” We wrestle around and I pin her to the floor. We are both out of breathe and her hair is a mussed up in that sexy way and she is just giggling away. “There’s no such thing as too ticklish” I explain. This sends her off giggling again. She is already pleading with me and I haven’t even touched her yet. I am feeling the pulls of being respectful starting. She has never actually consented to anything in person yet, and even though I know this is part of the game I need to ask her if this is really what she wants. As if she can read my mind she stops giggling for a moment and looks up straight into my eyes and says “I want you to tickle me, I want you to tie me up so I am helpless and I want you to mercilessly tickle me. Don’t stop no matter what I say or how much I beg, Tickle me all night, Tickle me until I am your Tickle Slave” I sit there on top of her with my mouth hanging open and the hugest erection I’ve ever had which gave her the opportunity to slide out from underneath me and start crawling away. “I’m not going to say it again sweetie because I’m too ticklish” she says so seductively. In a flash I am on top of her, no way I’m letting her get away. She starts giggling as we wrestle around a little, it’s good fun and she is definitely a squirmer. I finally get the upper hand and I grab her wrists and throw her over my shoulder as I get up. She is of course giggling and squirming “Put me down you big lug” she yells. I tell her that she will pay for that remark as I carry her down the hallway to the bedroom. I toss her on the big bed and I see the excitement in her eyes – she is loving this as much as I am. I am enjoying “taking” her, overpowering her, and bringing her to the bedroom as my Neanderthal ancestors might have done years ago. I am feeling very primal right now and the tickler in me is starting to emerge. She is enjoying being “taken” and is attracted to the primal being that she sees before her now. She has wanted this for sooo long, but still there is that little fear inside her because she knows she will soon be helplessly bound, and she really is feeling very ticklish right now and she knows how intense this is going to be. Even as these thoughts race through her mind her nipples harden in anticipation because it is partly this fear that is what makes this sooooo exciting. “Are you ready to be tickled?” I ask looking at this beautiful sexy woman laying on the bed. She really is sooo ticklish she can’t stand it, and even though she wants to just lay there and allow herself to be bound to the bed she can’t. She wants me to make her my own. She moves to the far side of the bed and I grab at her. I get hold of her shirt in my hand and pull her close. In an amazing bit of acrobatics she has wiggled out of her shirt and is now in just her bra and socks with her skirt hiked up around her middle. She tries to dive off the bed but I get her skirt and watch as her sexy legs wriggle free leaving her very exposed all of a sudden. She is sooooo sexy It is like a dream come true. I pull her back towards the head of the bed, wrestle her arms over her head with her giggling the whole time. Just as I’m ready to put her hands in the restraints she says “Stop!” now I’m a respectful guy so even though it takes every ounce of self control I have I stop. I am amazed when she reaches around and unhooks her bra and removes it saying “I won’t be needing this, will I?” Being the big dumb geek that I am I find myself speechlessly staring at her very very very sexy body (So smooth and soft, all those delicious curves!!!) when she says “I thought you promised you wouldn’t stop no matter what I said” She can be such a tease. I expect her to try and get away again when she lays down and puts her arms over her head and says “You captured me, I am yours, do as you will with me.”

This must be a dream!!!!! (Well actual it’s just my fantasy). I quickly secure her hands in the lined cuffs and attach them together to the bed frame. She looks sooooooo good lying there in just her panties and socks. I am just gawking at her like a big oaf when she says “See anything you like?” I do enjoy a woman who knows how to play me even is she is tied up. And I know she is teasing me to make sure I won’t have any mercy on her. It’s her way of asking for something that would be impossible for anyone even half as ticklish as she is to just say. “Maybe” is the only coy thing I can think to say. I leave her there for a minute as I light the candles in the room. Her body looks even more beautiful as the candle light flickers and dances over her sensuous curves. I am secretly enjoying seeing her squirm in her bounds, testing them to see how strong they really are. She has the most cutest little nervous smile and her eyes are very big. I walk over to the bed and look down at her, she can’t help but giggle a little and squirm. All of a sudden I feel different, the tickler has taken over and I’m not nervous at all. “Before I start I want to tell you how sexy you are and what a beautiful person you are. And I want you to know how much I like you.” And I am sincere when I say that. I want her to know how special this is to me and that this wouldn’t be anywhere near as great if it was just some person I was tickling. “Now, forget everything you know about me.” I say in a commanding voice. “From this moment on I exist only to tickle you, and you exist only to be tickled.” She can tell I’m serious and she knows she is about to be tickled like she always desired to be but were always too afraid to make it happen. She realize how helpless she is, how vulnerable she, and how ticklish she is. But she knows it’s too late to back out now, and it was her that made me promise to keep tickling her no matter what she said. “Enjoy this feeling for the moment, soon your only reality will be the ticklish sensations that will be surging through your body and there is NOTHING you can do to stop it.” She already knew that, but hearing me say it makes it that much worse. “I’m going to tickle you Tasha, I am going to TICKLE you like you’ve never even imagined.” I know this scares her a little because I know she has imagined some pretty intense tickling. “You are my tickle toy and your body is my ticklish playground.” And all of a sudden they both hit her at once – the two emotions that will take her on the wildest ride of her life – the fear and the excitement. She sees it in my eyes, that wild look, and she knows that all I want to do is tickle her helpless body, and she can’t believe she actually asked me to do this to her. I haven’t even touched her yet and already she is going crazy. “We have 72 hours before we need to leave for the airport and I want them to be unforgettable.” She lay there as the fear overwhelms her – never has she felt this helpless as her nipples get harder than they’ve ever been in her life, straining to almost burst through the skin that holds them so stiff and erect. Her mind wanders from the fear for a moment as her nipples begin to tingle as she wonders if I will tickle her hard nipples – her nipples are so ticklish, yet the tickling is so sensual that she finds herself slipping back into the excitement of being afraid again as she knows that I will do whatever I please to her. As if I’m reading her mind I say “ Are Tasha’s big hard nipples ticklish?” Suddenly even the mention of the word ticklish makes her squirm and blush. ‘Please don’t tickle them, they are sooooo ticklish.’ is what she almost screams, but there is that other part of her that wants to yell ‘Tickle them, tickle my nipples right now and don’t stop, tickle my nipples until I am squirming in ticklish bliss.” I see how my teasing is affecting her and I can’t imagine what state she will be in when I’m done teasing her. I plan on teasing her for a long long time, I love watching her squirm. I believe that good tickling is only 50% physical touch, the rest in all mental teasing and anticipation. Sometimes NOT tickling can be almost as devastating as the actual tickling. And I sooooo enjoy this part – the teasing. Sooooo much fun, and I want her to be soooooooo wound up that even the slightest feather touching her delicious body anywhere will be like sending a million volts of ticklishness through her nervous system. It will take all my strength not to just start running my fingers all over her soft smooth sensuous body and just continue teasing her. But her reactions make it easy for me to continue, her body even breaks out into a sweat when I mention that we still need to get those legs secured so her very sexy ticklish feet will be mine. I know how devastatingly ticklish her feet are and I know how crazy it makes her when they are tickled. I don’t think she know how much I plan on tickling her sexy feet. They are still “protected” under her socks. I love how sexy her smooth legs look disappearing into her socks. And I will leave the socks on until I am ready to tickle her bare feet – it helps keep them sensitive. Plus I have this weird thing that I love s-l-o-w-l-y removing a woman’s socks when she knows that her bare feet are being exposed for tickling. The whole anticipation thing again! I’m getting distracted again, but I can’t help wondering if when I cradle one of her sexy sweet feet in my big strong hands if the soft gentle kisses that I will adore her feet with will tickle. My mind wanders to if the little gentle nibble I plan on doing all over her feet will tickle. I think about how sexy her pink little soles will look all scrunched up as I have my way with their ticklish flesh. But I digress again. I snap back to reality as she tries to curl her legs under your body to prevent me from getting them. “Give me your legs.” I say and I watch her struggle with a simple request, she wants to, but she’s afraid to, she can’t stop thinking about how super hyper ticklish her feet are. Her feet are her most ticklish spot, and she knows I love ticklish feet. She wonders if maybe she should have said no tickling her feet the first time, but she also know that just would have left her wanting more, but the truth is her feet are almost too ticklish to even think about. She is very aware of how sexy her feet are and she knows I’m going to tickle-ravage them like no one ever has before. She can’t help but wonder if you will need to stay in the Mental Ward after I’m through tickling her, and she realizes that she is slowly sliding her legs out and placing her right foot in my hands. How did that happen she wonders? and she jumps a little as my hand wraps firmly around her ankle. She feel so overwhelmed by my powerful grip, she even moans a little she remembers me saying something about reading about a woman who’s feet were tickled until she had an orgasm. Was that true? Could that really happen? Would it happen to her tonight? She shudders as she feels the restraint being secured around your ankle. “Pleeeeaaaaasssssssee let him tickle me until I cum!!!!!!!!” she thinks --- and she almost can’t believe she thought that!!! Oh My God that would have to be some serious tickling she thinks. I reach for her other leg and she can’t help pulling away. She is already sooo helpless, but still can’t stand to just give over her last bit of freedom. It doesn’t take much for me to get her other leg and put her ankle in the restraint. Wow, her legs are really really sexy – I can tell she just shaved as her legs are sooooooo soft and smooth. She has just the right amount of muscle tone in her legs, and those long flowing curves are starting to drive me wild. Now that she is restrained I need to adjust the bondage a little. I like a good struggle and I am very much looking forward to seeing her squirm, but I want the bondage to hold her securely in place – and I want her to feel totally helpless. I have her laying on her back, her upper body completely exposed, arms tied together over her head. I go to the head of the bed and pull her arms as far as they will go and refasten them to the bed frame. Her ankles are tied together at the foot of the bed so I do the same thing down there, pulling her sensitive body tight on the bed. Her skin is stretched taut making her ribs stick out just a little and making her tummy look sooooooo yummy I can barely hold myself back from just digging my fingers into her right then and there. I step back to look at her, she looks soooooo YUMMY!!!!!!! This is the single greatest moment in my life!!!! I know I sound like a geek, but I can’t help it. I’ve waited my whole life to do this and I want to savor the moment. This is the moment I’ve been waiting for, that moment were it has begun, I’m looking forward to actually tickling her but at this moment everything is possible. She doesn’t even realize that I’m just standing there soaking in the moment, she is caught up in her own reality. The helplessness is sinking in to a whole different level. This is it, there is no escape now, the time has passed for her to say anything – her fate is sealed and she knows it. She hopes she has enough strength to endure this. She takes a deep breathe and remembers me warning her about all my pent up tickling. What has she got her self into?????? And once again it is this overwhelming fear that starts the rush of excitement again. She is already very turned on, and her nipples stiffen again as she tugs on her restraints – she really isn’t going anywhere, and she really is super vulnerable tied in this position. And her sensitive feet are soooooo vulnerable….her mind can’t help thinking again about having them tickled until she orgasms. She knows her body will probably betray her once I get to her feet. She loves having her feet played with and especially tickled and if I let her giggles and moans guide me she knows that all the attention I will give her feet will just send tingles up her legs to her womanhood which is already getting warm just thinking about it.
“Are you comfortable Tasha?” I ask
“As comfortable as I can be.” She meekly replies
“Are you ready to be tickled?” I ask
“Hehehe, yes…hehe…I mean no heeeheee”
“Which is it sweetie?”
“Does it really matter?” she finally manages to say
“No, my dear, I guesse it doesn’t” I say as I chuckle to myself.
“But I’m feeling soooooooooooooooooo ticklish right now!!!!” and the look in her eyes tells me she is telling the truth. All this bondage has got her feeling even more ticklish than usual. Something about being soooo helpless and vulnerable makes her skin tingle as she writhes in her bonds.
“Perfect!!!” I say in my most evil ticklers voice
“Just be careful with my feet!” she blurts out, immediately knowing it was a mistake to reveal anything about herself that could be used against her.
“Careful with your feet? Why is that sweetie?”
Before she can stop herself she finds herself telling me what she’s been thinking “My feet are sooooooooo deathly ticklish, but it turns me on sooooo much to have them tickled.”
I can’t believe she said that!!!! I Love hearing her say these things when she’s all tied up. “It turns you on you say?”
“I shouldn’t tell you anything!” she says
“I would have found out for myself anyway, so you might as well tell me.”
“Yesssssss, it turns me on, I can’t help it. They are soooooo sensitive, I’m afraid you’ll tickle my feet until I cum for you!” she says with excitement in her voice and also a touch of fear.
“Isn’t that a good thing?” I ask teasingly
She is really starting to squirm in her bonds now “ Well yes,” she timidly admits “but I know it is going to tickle soooo much!!!!” she wails
“Well my tickle-pet, I plan on saving your feet for later. I want you to know as I’m tickling the rest of your body that your feet are still going to get it.”

I can’t wait to get to her feet, to slowly pull her socks back, to bask in all the glory of her sexxy feet. I do Love a woman’s feet, like I said before I find them to be very very sexy. I could be happy just playing with her feet and not even tickling them, but things have gone way past that now!!! I am going to soooooo slowly tease and tickle her sweet sexy feet for hours. I’m going to keep her on the brink of insanity tickling them. Tickling just enough to keep her in hysterics, always saving something extra to keep pushing her limits. I wonder how sensitive her feet really are. Could they actually be as sensitive as she claims? Now I am determined to have my way with her feet and explore every single little inch of ticklish flesh. If it really turns her on that much to have her feet tickled this is going to be A LOT of fun. Images of erotically tickling her feet until she on the verge of a powerful orgasm, then launching a brutal tickle assault on her bare soles throwing her off her course to a tickled orgasm, and making her howl and scream with laughter. Playing her body and mind like this over and over again. Tickling her to the brink of climax, then pulling her back with intense tickling just to deny her that release. Teasing and Tickling her until she is begging me to tickle her to orgasm. Moving from the wild intense tickling to the truly erotic tickling. I wonder if she has any other spots on her deliciously ticklish body that will drive her that sexually crazy. If she does I will find them!!!!!!!

End Part 1

I welcome any comments on my story, I need the critism - but be kind as I said this is my first attemp at writing. I’ve been lurking here on TMF for so long now and I wanted to give something back to the community – especially after the wonderful responses I received to my post about my current situation regarding being involved with someone who isn’t into tickling. Writing this story has helped me with that. If people think this is a good start to a story and want more I will continue with part 2 soon.

A special thanks to the person who read this story before I posted it and gave me the courage to post it - Thanks to you M!

Nice job - now get at those feet! It's a qualtiy job and I suspect it will be well received.

Very good first story. No, forget that. Unbelievably good story. I hope all you dreams come true.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back