• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - All Tied Up II (part 3)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Back in the ring Kim Chambers was making a speech,
KC: “The next match is between Kylie and Dannii Minogue – now I hate to see two sisters going at each other and fighting in this manner – but this is the TTF and anything goes, I wish to make this historic match a bit more entertaining for the fans”
The crowd cheered loudly as the fans got excited about Kim’s ideas,
“I don’t think one-fall is going to be enough to decide a TRUE winner – so I’m making this match a best-of-3 fight – first one to get 2 victories wins the battle”
Suddenly Dannii’s music played ‘ who do you love now’
Dannii stood at the top of the ramp with a microphone,
“Hold on hold on! Aren’t you supposed to confirm this with me and Kylie?”
KC: “Well Dannii basically I’m the commissioner and erm…. No I’m not..”
DM: “You can’t just change the match at the last minute”
KC: “Yes I can and I can also set some rules – which will definitely apply to you...”
Dannii looked angry and shouted abuse at Kim,
KC: “First of all – ANY interference by Gwen will result in YOU forfeiting a point – secondly pin fall bouts must be won inside the ring – third I think the 3 matches should be different”
DM: “What?….. How do you mean?”
KC: “The first bout will be a simple singles match – no weapons no ropes just pin falls, the seconds bout will be a hardcore battle – anything goes but like I said pin fall inside the ring only, and lastly…”
DM: “Wait wait wait! I want to decide the last one…”
KC: “Ok Dannii but only if Kylie agrees”
DM: “I want a CHAIR match – winner is the one who ties their opponent to a steel chair………. hands and feet”
KC: “I will speak to Kylie and let her know”
Suddenly Kylie burst onto the stage and pushed Dannii down the aisle,
KM: “Chair match? Ok lets get this thing started SISTER”

CK: “Wow! Seems we have our match!”
Kylie chased her sister into the ring to start the fight,

# Kylie Minogue (Vs) Dannii Minogue # best-of-3 falls

DING DING!
Kylie was wearing a white baggy blouse – with extremely short white hot pants (skin-tight) and long silver boots,
Dannii wore a long red dress with gold strap-on high-heels,
CA: “Hold on! Why has Kylie got tape around her knee’s?”
CK: “Seems she has sticky-tape around the tops of her boots – that will prevent Dannii un-doing the zip”
CA: “Good thinking!”
Dannii scrambled under the bottom rope and ran to the corner – Kylie gave chase and got into the ring – Kylie looked up to see run towards her with a flying dropkick – Kylie dodged and Dannii fell to the mat,
Now Kylie had the chance to grab Dannii’s left ankle and snap the buckle on her gold Gucci shoes, Dannii screamed with terror as her foot was exposed and Kylie was ready to attack,
Kylie’s fingers raked across her soft sole sending ticklish sensations up Dannii’s leg,
She scrunched up her toes trying to keep Kylie away but it was no use, Kylie was going full throttle and Dannii was in stitches,
HEE HAA HA HAA HEE HOO HEE HAA HHA HOO OHH HEE KYLIE STOP IT HE HOO HAA HAA HHAAA ARGHH EKKKKKK HEE HHAAA
Dannii managed to reach the bottom rope and get free from Kylie,
Both girls now stood up and clashed again – Dannii hit out slapping Kylie across the face,
Kylie hit back slapping Dannii across her cheek,
CK: “Wow! Listen too those slaps”
Dannii hit out again but Kylie ducked and lashed out her own thunderous slap – Dannii stumbled back and held her face in pain – Kylie ran n for the attack but this time Dannii moved and kicked Kylie against the ropes,
As she came back Dannii let rip with a thunderous slap of her own – Kylie was spun round by the hit and she screamed in pain,
Dannii saw Kylie bend over and gave her ass a stinging slap – Kylie was stunned and held her bum cheek in pain, Dannii then slapped the other stinging her ass badly with the sharp slaps,
CA: “Now that is really beating Kylie’s ass!”
CK: “What are you talking about?”
CA: “Shut up Chris”
Kylie rolled out of the ring and almost had tears in her eyes – Dannii stood laughing and teasing her sister,
CK: “Kylie isn’t happy”
Dannii realized her left shoe was broke – and had no choice but to remove the other one – she didn’t want to hobble about the ring, so off came the right show,
Kylie eventually got back in the ring – she stood face to face with Dannii once more,
Dannii pushed Kylie in the chest and then Kylie pushed back – the crowd were getting revved up now and the bitterness became worse as they began to tussle on the floor, Kylie grabbed a handful of Dannii’s hair and tugged causing the brunette to scream,
The referee warned Kylie about doing that again – otherwise she would get disqualified,
Dannii stop up and gave Kylie a dirty look,
D: “You cheat! Pulling hair…? What a sissy”
Kylie was raged and dived at Dannii with a flying kick to the chest, Dannii was knocked down and Kylie sat on her stomach and started to tickle her ribs,
Dannii giggled loudly as Kylie’s fingers raked her sides sharply,
HEE HAA HAA NOO HEE NAA HOO HAHEHOOOO HEE HAA HEE HAA GEDOFF ME HEE HAA HAA HOO PLEASEE HEE HAA NOOO HEE HAA
Dannii managed to push Kylie away and stagger to her feet – and as Kylie charged back in for some more - Dannii let rip with a wicked superkick,
Kylie was out and Dannii couldn’t wait to get her hands on her feet, Dannii sat down and slowly ripped the tape from around the tops of Kylie’s boots,
But after a few minutes Dannii was getting frustrated with the sticky tape,
CK: “Seems Kylie’s plan has worked!”
CA: “Not quite Chris! Look Dannii’s has got to the zip on the right boot”
Dannii’s eyes lit up when she was able to slowly un-zip Kylie’s right boot, she got the zip half-way down and noticed Kylie was wearing bright orange stocking socks, she slipped the boot off and admired Kylie’s foot for a moment,
But her work was only half-done and she went for the second boot, the tape came off a lot easier this time and Dannii was able to un-zip the boot, but before she could take it off Kylie woke and kicked out,
Dannii got back up and tried to grab the left boot again – but Kylie booted her in the face again, and now Kylie panicked as she noticed her right boot was missing and her left one was half on,
She stood up and searched for her other boot – but there was no sign of it, she saw Dannii get up and tried to run to the other side of the ring, her boot slipped half off and caused her to trip over,
Dannii crawled over as Kylie scrambled to her feet again trying to zip her boot back up, Dannii was smiling as Kylie’s zip was jammed and she couldn’t zip it back up,
Dannii reached out and grabbed Kylie’s barefoot – she then opened her mouth as if to bite Kylie’s leg,
Kylie screamed and fell to the floor again – Dannii bit her leg and caused Kylie to scream out loud, next she moved down to Kylie’s foot and prepared to bite down on that as well,
Kylie sobbed and tried to drag her self away – as she did her stocking slipped down to her ankle and Dannii’s grip was loosened, she wiggled her ankle free and stood up – but as she ran her boot caused her to fall again – but this time the boot was hanging on her foot very loosely, Kylie realized her choice and flicked her foot sending the boot sliding off her toes,
She stood up to see Dannii clothesline her to the ground,
Kylie was hurt and Dannii still wanted those feet – Kylie screamed in terror as Dannii grabbed her ankles and flipped her on to her stomach – Kylie was now stuck and Dannii positioned herself locking on her hold,
She started to lick the silky stockings on Kylie’s feet and it drove her wild, she bolted out into hysterics begging Dannii to stop,
HEE ARGHHH HEE HAA HOO NNOOOO HEA ARGH EK EEWWW EEEKK HEE HHAA NOOO NOT MY FEET DON’T HEE HHAAA STOP IT HEE EEKKK HEE HAAA EEIKK YAAAAEEEEERRRRHHHAAAAA HEE AHAHAHHAHAA EEEKKKK STOP IT DON’T HEE HAA DON’T LICK MY FEET EEEEWWW EEEEK HAA HEAAAAA
Dannii couldn’t resist any longer and used her teeth to rip open the stocking socks, Kylie screamed for help and knew what Dannii was up to,
“Nooo Dannii don’t I beg you not now! Not like this! Ohhh please Dannii I’ll do anything just don’t suck mmyyyy…. AARRRRRGGGGHHHHH NOOOOOO”
Dannii started sucking her toes with pleasure and consumed them one by one – Kylie was in bits and couldn’t stand it, she held on for around 2 minutes but had to give up because Dannii sure as hell wasn’t,
DING DING!
CK: “Kylie gives in and Dannii takes fall number 1 of 3”
CA: “Haa Kylie thought she could talk her way out of that one – not a chance”
Dannii broke the hold and released Kylie – Dannii stood on the ropes and celebrated her point while Kylie got to her feet,
Kylie then wiped the tears from her eyes and then ripped what was left of her stockings off,
She seemed angry and wanted to re-start straight away, but that was a mistake as Dannii tripped her over and locked her in the same move – but this time she used her free hand to tickle furiously on Kylie’s feet,
CA: “Wow! Dannii gets her in the same hold and Kylie has fallen into another trap!”
CK: “How will she get out of this one?”
Kylie screamed with laughter as Dannii tortured her feet over and over – she wiggled her toes about and desperately moved her feet but Dannii’s hand followed and attacked at every perfect moment,
HEE HAA GOD NOO HEE AHHAA AARGHH GEDDDOOOOFFFF HEE HAAA HOOO HHE AHAH OHH AH NOOOO AHHE AHHAA ANOO HHE AHHAHA NOO HEHE AHAHA HEHA HAHAEKKKK SSTOOOP I BEG YOU HE HAAAAAA
Kylie banged the floor again quitting out but she couldn’t this time, pin-fall only was the way to win,
Kylie panicked and looked around but she was too far from the ropes,
HEE HAA AARGHH YEAARGHHHHHH HEE HAA YAAAAHHAAHAHYAAAAA OHHH HHEE OH SHIT HEE HAA NOOOOO GOD NOO STOOOPPPP HEE HHAHA ARGHHHHH OHH AHHAAA OH FUCKING HELL DANNII I BEG YOU HEE HHA STOP THIS
Dannii wiggled her fingers all over Kylie’s bare feet – she teased in between her toes and raked down the soft wrinkled soles of her feet, she dug deep into the perfect curved arches and tickled her feet senseless,
Eventually Dannii stopped realizing she couldn’t win like this, so she covered her for the pin,
1………………2………………..3 (kickout)
D: “God are you stupid? You want more punishment?”
K: “No I’m seriously going to kick your ass this time”
Kylie tackled Dannii and they both fell to the outside, and Kylie managed to grab Dannii right foot and she quickly locked her in the ‘frantic pleasure’
CK: “Steven’s trademark comes in handy again for Kylie”
Dannii screamed with freight as Kylie sucked on her big toe and tickled her foot,
This made Dannii go wild and she thrashed about trying to get free,
‘suck slurrpp suck suck’
HEE HAA AARGHHH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HEE HAA NOOO STOP THIS IS INSANE… HEE HAA HAA HOOO GOD SHIT NOOO OH FUCKING HELL SSHHHHHIIITTTTTT HEE HAA STOPPP KYLIE NO MOREEE YAAARGHHHH HEE HHAA OH GOD THIS IS TERRIBLE HAA HAA STOP IT STOP IT
Dannii threw her head back and submitted to the moves powers – but just as Dannii was getting off on it Kylie stopped,
Dannii tried to regain her whereabouts as Kylie picked her up, Dannii was confused and Kylie kicked out and landed a beautiful stunner on Dannii,
CK: “Yess! The stunner and Dannii is KO’d”
It took a while for Kylie to get back up and then she grabbed Dannii again,
Kylie then tossed Dannii onto the announcer’s table,
CA: “Hey what are you doing?”
KM: “Shut up Christina!”
CA: “Oi bitch who are you talking too?”
KM: “Keep out of this loser”
Kylie was then pushed away by Dannii Minogue – but Kylie launched back to kick Dannii in the stomach – and she followed up with another Stunner!
CK: “Oh Yess!! Stunner AGAIN from Kylie! And Dannii is down”
Kylie slowly got up and grabbed her sister and started to roll her into the ring,
Meanwhile Christina was un-zipping her own boot,
CK: “Hey Christina! What are you doing?”
Kylie was pushing her sister under the bottom ropes - and she was about to get in the ring when Christina used her long knee-boot to whack Kylie in the back of the head,
CK: “What the hell?? Christina has gone mad!”
Kylie was down and hurt – Christina smiled and shoved her smelly fishnet stocking in Kylie’s face, she rubbed her foot over Kylie’s face and her stinky foot was making the tiny Aussie scream,
CK: “What the hell is all this about?”
Christina rolled Kylie into the ring and stood waiting with her boot again, Kylie was dazed and confused she slowly started to stand up,
CK: “Kylie watch out! Oh no!!!!”
Christina waited for Kylie to turn and she landed another cracking shot with the boot onto Kylie’s head,
CK: “This is sick! Christina has lost the plot!”
Christina got back out of the ring and stood by a security barrier to put her boot back on,
Meanwhile Dannii woke up and despite being dizzy she managed to crawl over and cover Kylie,
1…………………………..2…………………………………3
DING DING DING!
RA: “The winner of the second bout and Winner of the match DANNII MINOGUE!”
CK: “This was unfair! Kylie was ambushed by Christina for no reason!”
Christina sat back down and put her headset back on,
CK: “Why did you do that?”
CA: “She thinks I have forgot about the Tickle Rumble – that was my last match and I remember Kylie was tickling me so hard I had bruises”
CK: “And that’s why you attacked her?”
CA: “That and other things – like telling me to shut up and calling me a loser!”
Dannii celebrated and left Kylie in the ring – officials ran to help Kylie who was bleeding from her forehead.

Backstage Trish was up to more tricks and she had got Steven massaging her feet while she read a newspaper,
TS: “You did such a good job of cleaning my shoes and my other 2 pairs of boots - I’m going to let you carry on massaging my feet for another few minutes before my match”

CA: “She is soo lucky to have a personal slave – I would do anything for that!”
CK: “Hold on! Earlier you said you felt sorry for Steven!”
CA: “Well… yeah but Trish has got the right idea hasn’t she?”
CK: “oh what ever”

# Trish (Vs) Stephanie McMahon # WWE Title

CK: “Now its time for the WWE woman’s title match”
Steph wore a short black dress with black knee-boots, she was proudly walking down the aisle with her title, and Steph was full of confidence and loved by the fans,
Next came Trish - she wore a tight blue top with a black mini-skirt and grey-snake skin boots, (cleaned by Steven)
Ring announcer: “The following match is a non-disqualification fight – and it is for the W.W.E. title”
CK: “This match is going to be great! Two of my favourite WWE Diva’s battling it out in a tickle fight”
CA: “Oh yeah and these two certainly have their grudges!”
Steph walked over to Trish and said,
“After this fight I’m going to tie you up and tickle you soo bad you will never want to fight in the TTF again!”
Trish smiled and replied,
“Is that so?… well you better watch your back Steph – I might just do the same to you one day…”
Steph’s grin turned to a frown and the bell rang to start the match,
DING DING!
Trish started things off as she lashed out hitting Steph around the face – the crowd cheered loudly as Steph fell backwards her ass,
Steph was furious and tackled Trish to the ground in a quick sneaky attack, the blonde was bundled to the ground as Steph began her torment quick and early, Steph tickled Trish’s underarms wildly – the soft skin was tickled relentlessly as Steph punished Trish,
HEE HAA HOO OH HEE HAA OH GOD HEE DON’T TECKLE MEEEE HEE HAAAA
Trish managed to push Steph away as she scrambled to her feet – but Steph was back on her tail and was giving chase, Trish avoided the conflict and tripped Steph over – the result saw Steph flat on her face and defenceless, Trish seized the great opportunity to get those boots off, Steph was unaware as Trish un-zipped the left knee-boot and slid it off Steph’s foot,
Trish then peeled back the white sock on Steph’s foot and started to gently tickle the soft sole of her left foot,
EEEEEKKKKK NOOOO HEE HAA STOP STOP HEE DON’T DO THAT HEE HAA HOO HEE HAA OHHHAA HEE HAAA OH GODD HEE EEKK AAARGHHH AAAAHHHHHHAHAAAA
Steph was in bits and after a few minutes she couldn’t take it anymore – she had tried everything but Trish wasn’t letting go of her foot,
Suddenly Trish ripped the sock off and went for the ‘Trish toe suck’ her trademark submission,
Steph was instantly concerned and used her foot to push out and kick Trish straight in the face,
Trish fell back in pain as Steph tried to recover her boot – but to Steph’s dismay an eager fan had jumped the barrier to dive in and grab Steph’s long knee-boot from the side of the ring,
“Hey! That’s mine! Give it BACK!” Steph cried out,
Trish was slowly recovering but was defenceless as Steph turned her attentions back on her – Steph quickly pulled out some rope and tied Trish’s hands behind her back, and then Steph picked Trish up and kicked her in the stomach – she followed by placing Trish’s head in between her thighs and hooking her arms up behind her back,
CK: “Oh my! We haven’t seen this move in ages! ‘The Pedigree Tickle’ from Stephanie!”
And she locked her in and slammed her head down onto the canvas – Trish was partly KO’d by the finisher and was left at Steph’s mercy,
Steph finished her move by digging her nails deep into Trish’s sides bringing a tremendous fit of laughter from the blonde beauty,
EEKKK ARRRGHH HEE OHAA NOOO HEE HAAA HOO HEE OOOOHH HHE HAHHAAA OH GOD DON’T TICKLE ME PLEASSSEEE HEE HHAA ARGGGGGHHHHH EEEKKK NOOO EEEIIKK HEEE EEHHHH SHIT HEE HHAHAHAHA OH GOD HEE HEEEELPP HE HHAHAHA
Trish wiggling a squirmed but Steph wasn’t stopping – her only hope was to kick out and she just about knocked Steph away – giving her enough time to free her hands and she just about made it,
Steph got up and at this point she kicked Trish back down to the floor,
Now she had the chance to get Trish’s gorgeous feet – the snakes-skin boots were un-zipped and ripped off with ease – giving Steph easy access to Trish’s bare feet,
CK: “Trish is dazed and now Steph has got her feet!”
CA: “Lucky girl” just look at Trish’s feet… wow! Just gorgeous”
CK: “OH NO! It’s Molly Holly!”
Sure enough Molly had showed up on stage and was smiling beyond belief, she held in her hand a bundle of ropes and feathers,
CK: “I don’t believe this! Molly is here and I don’t think she wants to just say hello to Trish”
CA: “Hell No she wants to TIE HER UP… and tickle her BAD…”
Steph looked back to se Molly and she smiled – she then signalled for Molly to come down and join in,
Molly obliged and ran down the aisle to get in the ring,
The referee tried to stop them but could do nothing – Steph held Trish tight as Molly began to tie up her ankles, Trish was dazed and didn’t know what was going on,
Steph then tied up Trish’s hands again leaving her tied up tight,
CK: “This is unfair!”
CA: “2 on 1… the best way to tickle any girl in my opinion”
Trish was overpowered and she began to realize her certain fate – she sobbed and cried out begging them not to tickle her – but Molly and Steph couldn’t wait to get those feet - and they instantly tore onto Trish’s perfect soles like wild fire,
They tickled and tickled dragging their nails across Trish’s sensitive feet,
EEKKKK NOOO HEE HAA HAAA AAAAAARGGHHH DON’T DO THIISSSSSSSAAAAAA HEE EEEEIIKK HEEE YYAAA HHEE HHAAA HOOOOO HHE HOOOO HHEE HAHAHAHA GOOOOD SSSSTTOOOOPPPPPPP HEEE HAAA HOOOOOO AAAARGHHHHHH OOHHHH NNNOOOOO HEE HAHHAHAHAHA
The torment continued on and on as Stephanie and Molly tickled Trish till she was red in the face,

Suddenly Kim Chambers appeared and called for the bell,
“OK this one is over! It is obvious Trish is never going to WIN”
DING DING DING!
Steph celebrated and stood up cheering and running around the ring,
KC: “But Steph I must say… how sad I will be to see you go…”
Steph’s face turned from smiles to shock – she looked up to Kim in amazement,
KC: “….You see I like your style and the way you think you can bend the rules to win matches… well I hate to say but I help run this federation now and I DON’T LIKE CHEATS”
Stephanie’s face turned sour and she began to say something,
KC: “…Ah ah ah! Don’t even bother Stephanie! It’s too late… I’m going to give you a choice…”
Steph looked confused but continued to listen,
KC: “I will let you remain champion if you come down here and kiss my feet for forgiveness…”
Steph gave Kim a dirty look and refused – Kim smiled and flipped off her high-heel,
“Come on! Kiss my foot 10 times and I will let you stay..” Kim taunted,
“Ok… OK that’s a bit unfair – this is the Tickle Torture Federation and the fans wanna see some tickling….” Kim continued to talk as she walked down to the ring,
CK: “Kim is giving Steph a choice but what kind of choice will this one be?”
CA: “Kim is right though… Steph has to cheat every time she wins”
Kim stood in front of Steph and said,
“Ok lets look back at what Steven used a punishment the last time you cheated… oh yeah he had you tied to a table and tickled by other WWE members… how about that? Would you prefer to do that?”
SM: “You know what Kim? You’re just sick! You think I’m going to play your silly games just to entertain YOU… forget it it’s not happening”
KC: “Ok well just leave now and leave that belt here in the ring”
Steph paused but threw the belt down and stormed off,
Kim smiled again and suddenly signalled for security,
“SECURITY! Grab these two cheaters!”
Stephanie and Molly screamed for help as they were swarmed by security guards and restrained,
Kim pulled out a coin and asked Steph to call, “You make the call because one of you two is going to get it tonight”
Stephanie was furious but screamed out,
“TAILS….”
Kim flipped the coin “Tails it is….”
Steph breathed a sigh of relief,
Kim signalled for Molly to be taken away,
“OK tie her up guys” said Kim,
“What? Huh? Hold on… you said it was TAILS…. that means I get to go free” cried Steph,
“No you called Tails and it means you get tonight’s special treat,” replied Kim,
“NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” screamed Steph,
The guards tied Steph up and removed her other boot, she was hog-tied and left completely helpless in the hands of the commissioner Kim Chambers,

(end of part 3)

please.please.please!!!

i can't wait untill the next installment,this is quickly becoming my favorite series of all!!!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back