• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Thoughts 1

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
Stacy walked down Cresco Lake Avenue, an old farm road in her town. She knew this wasn’t the safest way to go when it was dark, but it was the quickest and she was tired from her long evening at basketball practice. Just as she walked down the country road, she noticed that a car was flashing its lights at her. She covered her eyes as the car stopped right in front of her. The man rolled down the window, looked at her, and said, “Hi I’m Andy. I live right up the road from here and I noticed you walking. Its kinda late for a kid your age to be out by herself. I know where you live so do you need a ride home?”
Not thinking at the moment, Stacy said sure and got in the passenger’s side of the car. Andy and Stacy drove for a while until Stacy got worried. She looked out the window and said, “OK, now where are we going?”
“You’ll find out,” he told her.
“Really, where the hell are we going?” Stacy asked again. ”I really wanna know! TELL ME!”
At that moment, Andy told her to shut up until they pulled into the driveway. “I can make things a lot worse for you than they are. Don’t push me!” he yelled.
Stacy cried softly to herself as they pulled into the man’s driveway. He got out of the car as she sat with her head lowered in the passenger’s seat. He went over to her side, picked her up and put her over his shoulder, and carried her to the house. Stacy banged against his back to try to save herself. “Put me down! This isn’t fair!” she screamed as she was run into the house.
Inside the house she was set in a chair. She threw her hands all about as they were pulled behind her and tied together. Her hands were then tied to the back of the backrest in the chair and her ankles were tied together with the thick nylon rope. Her captor stepped back to stare at her. She watched him as he looked like a lion on the hunt. She pulled at the ropes to try to get out of her situation, but it was just making her more tired. He began to stroke her hair as he said, “Stacy, I have a question for you.”
She pulled her head away from him as he asked, “Are you ticklish?”
The thought triggered a reaction within her mind. She began to think of all the times that her brothers had mercilessly tickled her as a child and how much she panicked when her boyfriend pretended to tickle her. It was pure torture and something she had always dreaded. In English class, she had even listed “tickled to death” as one of the worst ways to die. Very bravely, she looked down and answered “No, no I’m not.”
He walked behind her and wiggled his fingers near her ribs. “You better not be lying.”
Just at that instant, he mercilessly poked her ribs as if it was an electric carving knife. Stacy squirmed in her seat as she giggled, “heheheheheehheehheehehehehehehehehe ok ok you wihihinhehehehe.”
“Got something to tell me?” he asked her.
“Ok fine, I lied, I’m deathly ticklish. Please let me go home now.”
“Oh no, we’re not done here. You still have to pay for all the lying you did.”
He put a black cloth bag over her head as he unbound her from the chair. “Now stand,” he ordered her.
Stacy got up and followed the lead of the man, who was pulling her by the arm. She was led down the stairs and to the basement. When they got there he took the bag off her head and covered parts of her eyes so all she could see was a tiny machine in the middle of the room. She walked over to it, touched it, and became frightened of its power and what was going to happen to her. “Get in,” he ordered her.
Stacy placed her feet in the stocks and the top was latched over them. Her toes were tied back and her feet were propped up. Her legs were then strapped down with leather straps (woohoo) that were placed above her knee and right in the middle of each of her legs. Then her waist was tied up with the nylon cord and her arms were chained above her head. The arms were also latched down with leather straps (woohoo) so she couldn’t put her arms anywhere near her sides. “Are you ready?” he asked her as he put his hands near her waist.
“No…. No….let me out of here ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” she begged.
“Oh you’ll get out….. somehow, “ he said.
At that instant, he ran his wiggling fingers into her sides. Stacy screamed as she tried to thrash in her bonds. “AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE NOOOOOOOAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.”
“Öh there’s lots more,” he told her as he moved his fingers along her sides and into her stomach.
“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OK OK I WONT TELL ANYONE. JUST LET ME GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” she howled as she sucked in her stomach.
He tickled her stomach faster as his hands moved into her stomach. She moved her arms around violently as she looked down to watch the torture happen. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP NO MOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORRRRRRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
He let her rest as he went over to a drawer and pulled out a long feather. He twirled it around as he walked back to her limp body stretched out on the frame. “Had enough?” he asked her, grinning and twirling the feather.
“OMG I’m dying here. Someone’s gonna find me here and then you’ll be sorry for doing this. I’m going to get you in so much trouble!”
“You’re not going anywhere. I still have a lot of stuff to do before I’m done. You know what makes it worse? No one knows we’re here. I could do this to you forever, and no one could find out. Know what makes it worse? NO ONE EVER WILL,”
Stacy then lost all control of her emotions. She laid her head back in hopelessness and began to cry like never before.
“I know how to cheer you up,” he chuckled.
She looked up with eyes swelled with tears and watched as he placed the feather on her feet. “Just kill me,” she pleaded.
“I’m afraid I can’t do that,” he laughed as he moved the feather up and down the bottoms of her feet. “I’m having too much fun.”
“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHHEEHHEEHEHEHE QUIT IT NOOOOOOOHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” she giggled as she tried to wiggle her legs.
“I saw that,” he watched her legs wiggle as he ran the feather up and down her feet.
He then tickled all over her legs. He watched the leather straps (woohoo) move as his captive tried to free herself. “HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH OMG OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” she laughed and clawed at the top of the frame until her rage took over.
“Let me go or ill kill you. I swear to god when I get out of here I’m gonna…….” She told him as she leaned forward with her teeth showing and her eyes bugged out.
“Gonna what? Turn me in? No one cares that you’re here. I can tickle you as long as I like and no one will ever stop me. Do you know why? Because no one cares about you anymore. You’re mine now,” he said as he tickled all over her stretched out feet with the feather.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHELPPPPPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
He began to walk over to her knees and squeeze them. The leather straps (woohoo) kept her from moving her legs around an inch. She shook like a bubble as she laughed. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE KNEES NOT THE KNEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSSSSHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA.”
Her legs moved up and down as one hand tickled one knee as the other hand ran all up and down her thighs. “AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH JEJEJEEJEJEJEJAUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,” Stacy laughed as she shook her head getting hair all in her face. The thought of enduring this for the rest of her life made her want to kill herself right there, but how could she? She was strapped down at the hands of a psycho.
“Are you ready to call it a day yet?” He asked her, staring at her feet.
“Just end it, you psycho,” she exclaimed as she spit in his face.
“Psycho? PSYCHO? Ill show you what a real psycho can do!” he yelled at her as he grit his teeth.
Just that instant he took a bottle of honey and squirted it all over her feet, “Ill show you what a psycho can do,” he said pulling a paintbrush from his pocket.
Stacy looked in fear as he spread the honey all over her feet with the brush. The little bristles lightly tickled her toes, but that didn’t matter. She was shaking in fear of what Andy was capable of. “HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I take it back! I’m soooooo sorry HEHEHEHEHEHE no more of this! I wanna go home!” Stacy bawled as she giggled at the same time.
“Now its time to end it all. You’re going to see what a real psycho is capable of!”
At that instant, a giant yellow dog ran over to her feet. Stacy panicked as the dog began to sniff her toes. “Go away. Good doggy, go to your daddy,” she said softly, trying to coax the dog away.
The dog began to lick quickly against her honey-soaked feet. Stacy laughed loudly as sh saw her whole life flash before her eyes. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAP BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHD DOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”
“What do you think of the psycho now?” he whispered in her ear as he began to rapidly tickle her ribs.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GIVE UP I GIVE UP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.” She roared, getting weak and sweaty. She began to sink in the machine as her feet and ribs were mercilessly tickled at the same time.
He then covered her feet in more honey as the dog licked between her toes. “Have a fun time. Hope it doesn’t make you…PSYCHO! Hahahahahahahahaha, don’t pass out” he said evilly.
“No, don’t leave me down here. I’m going crazy. I’ll get you for this! You’ll pay dearly for killing me!” She said in between her hilarious chuckles.
The man then ran away up the stairs, leaving her down there at the mercy of the dog. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH OMG OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHELP HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHLP HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”
She laughed and banged her head on the machine for what seemed like hours before she began to feel a little dizzy. The dog licked in between her toes and Stacy laid her head against her arm, still giggling and crying. Five minutes later, she sank her head down slowly and fell asleep. Her ordeal wasn’t close to over.
(END OF PART 1, stay tuned!)

woah

that was really well done. Great plot, and everthing. Great tickling ideas!!:D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back