• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Horrible Mistake, and a betrayal of trust

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After the Good Guys finished their first homestand, they went on a 12 day road trip, where they did well. Upon returning home for another 10 day homestand, the team prepared to initiate it's new pitcher, a beautiful light brown haired girl named Adrianne, to the team with her tickle initiation. On the second night of the homestand, following a win against the Braves, the team went to it's usual Saturday night party at the hotel. On this night, Naomi was not with the team, due to a cold. She had not pitched that night, and stayed home. After the party in the team's suite, Adrianne stripped down to her black bra and panties and was tied hands and feet to the bed. Then, Mitch began the tickle on her neck with fingers as she began squealing and writhing around: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, Mitch moved down, tickling the beauty on her sides and underarms as more thrashing began: Hehehhehehehehehehehehehee! NO! Moving down Adrianne's perfect body, Mitch tickled her on the inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, the soles of Adrianne's perfect bare feet. Mitch first tickled Adrianne's very sensitive soles with fingers, and then proceeded to use feathers, ice and the dreaded electric toothbrush over Adrianne's sensitive soles and toes. This drove Adrianne beserk! She flexed, pointed and wiggled her toes as she squealed with laughter, filling the room with uncontrollable giggles: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehee! NO! NO! NO! I Give UP! Heheheheehehehehehehehehe! After this Adrianne was untied, putting her clothes on. When most had left the party, around 2am, Mitch and Adrianne stayed, just talking. They were still a little tipsy. Then Adrianne moved closer to Mitch:"You are a very attractive man, and the icon of this team and this island, I want you" She said breathlessly. "Ah, Adrianne, you are a beautiful girl, and I'd be lying if I said I wasnt attracted to you, but I'm married to Naomi and have a child, I cant do this" Mitch said. "Lots of men cheat, look at this body, it's 10 years younger at least than Naomi, and so so ticklish, you're going to pass this up?" Adrianne said, undoing her black bra to show Mitch her perfect breasts. Mitch was normally the most honorable man alive, the team icon, the guy all the players and fans looked up to, but for a scant few minutes on that night, impared by alcohol and the beautiful woman near him, Mitch succumbed. After heavy foreplay which included foot kissing, toe sucking, and more tickling, Mitch broke down and had intercourse with Adrianne. Afterward, he was so drunk that he fell assleep. The next morning, around 6am, he was awakened by a knock on the door, a knock that would prove disasterous: "Who is it?" He said sleepily. "Mitch, it's Nai, you didnt come home last night, so I'm guessing you were drunk and crashed here" Naomi's voice called. 'Nai, wait, I'll be out in a minute" With that, Mitch stirred Adrianne, tried to hide her in the bathroom, and got into his clothes himself: "Hi, honey, ah yah sorry I didnt call, I got really drunk and passed out" "Who's here with you?" She asked. "Ah Russell, we crashed on the bed, we were both so drunk" Mitch said. Naomi looked around the room, and when she saw female high heeled shoes, Mitch was busted. "Russell, huh, well does Russell have size 6 high heeled shoes! Okay, Mitch, who is she, what slut were you here with last night?!!" Naomi said, her voice rising. Then Adrianne came out of the bathroom. "Oh, I see, I'm not good enough for you, the threesomes with our friend Mandy arent good enough, you had to go and fuck the new slut!" Naomi shouted. "Nai, I want to explain this to you, but you arent going to believe me" Mitch said. "Dont call me Nai, that is reserved only for people who I love and trust, and is a personal pet name called to me by my teammates, manager and husband, and I dont have a husband right now, or maybe not ever, you fucking son of a bitch!" Naomi ranted. "Naomi, we got drunk, passed out, and it happened, it wasnt Mitch's fault, he didnt know what he was doing" Adrianne tried to explain. "You shut up, I dont want to hear from you, slut, or I'll come over there and deck you" Naomi said. "I loved you so much, I would have done anything for you. Right now all I feel for you is hate, and I feel like I just want to kill you!" Naomi said to Mitch, tears coming to her eyes. "I hope when you calm down, you will realize this was a horrible mistake, I love you more than anything in this world, I would never do anything to hurt you, not intentionally, this was a horrlble horrible mistake, and I hope you wont hold it against me forever, or wont want to stay married to me because of it. I'd rather die than not be with you. " Mitch said, pleading his case to Naomi. "Right now, Iam just so angry I dont want to talk to you, Iam feeling better, and can pitch today if Jim needs me to. Dont talk to me for a while, after the game, we have things to discuss" Naomi said. With that, Naomi left and went to the park. What would happen next? Would Naomi forgive Mitch for his betrayal? Stay tuned for our continuing story of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

The end

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back