• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Dream, Starring: Melissa Schuman and Britney Spears Pt. 2

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Britney took a step back to admire her handywork.
She had tied the teen's body fully-length across the couch, withher ankles tied at one armrest, and her wrists high above her head tied to the opposite armrest. She was in the classic couch-tickling position.
"Let's know see if you're ticklish or not cutie," britney said playfully as she walked to Melissa's socked feet, and began to peel off the thin white socks.
"I-it doesn't matter, i'm not ticklish." Melissa continued to protest. Though Britney didn't believe a word she said.
She stared gazingly at the two cute little wrinkled soles in front of her face. her toes were scrunched up slightly, but hr feet didn't move at all. Britney took one of her 10 loooong red nails, and scratched it on Melissa's left heel.
Melissa bit her bottom lip, as the tickly feelings pushed their way into her mind. The sole nail continued to tickle her heel, then it moved to th wrinkled sole, and it scratched deeper there. Melissa had yet to laugh, but a smile was forming on her pretty face.
Britney took a peek at her victim's face, and smiled, then went back to work. Britney then took all 10 nails, placed 5 on each foot, and tormentingly dragged them up and down Melissa's cute feet.
"Heeheehee!" Melissa giggled.
Britney smiled, knowing she had begun the vocals, and continuing this slow torment.
Melissa's tiny body shook back and forth, with what tiny room her restraints allowed. Sweet, girlish giggles poured from her mouth, as her head dug into the side of the couch, muffling her ever-growing giggles.
Britney then got her tongue into the action, poking it between melissa's tiny toes, and slowly circling them, and twirling the tongue on her big toes.
"Heehehehtehehehehheheehheheee!!!"
Melissa's giggles released like madness, as her body shaking turned to bucking up and down like a wild bronco. Melissa's feet shaked back and forth, but Britney kept a good grip on them. Melissa's long blonde hair swayed back and forth, getting into a huge mess. britney's tongue played with her 10 toes for a bit longer, than Britney moved up the teen's body, straddling her waist.
"No Britney please!!" Melissa screamed, with what little air she had.
"But i thought you weren't ticklish, i just want to see where else," britney said in that innocent tone that got her through hollywood.
"Okay!! Okay!! I am ticklish, just please stooop!!" Melissa begged.
"Sorry hunny, but that upperbody is tooo cute to pass up."
Britney then placed both hands into her outstretched armpits, and lightly tapped her nails like she was drumming to the beat of a song.
Melissa clamped her mouth shut, as she struggled to not give the insane brunette her satisfaction. But Brit continued tapping, and it sent tiny shocks down her arms, telling her to LAUGH!
Britney then switched her technique to gently rubbing two fingers in each underarm. The result was satisfactory.
"Heeeeeee!!!!!Hahahhhehahehahheha!!!"
Melissa went insane with these light slow touches. Her head shook wildly back and forth. Her waist bucked up and down beneath the older brunette. her whole body shook like an earthquake. She tugged with every ounce of strength she had, trying so badly to simply place her arms at her sides, protecting her soft smooth hairless underarms.
Britney's hands suddenly shot down to Melissa's bare midriff. The shirt stopped right beneath Melissa's pert breasts, allowing her whole tummy, sides, and ribs, open to tickling. Britney gently goosed and squeezed Melissa's lower sides, sending the young blonde into hysterical screaming. She did this a good 20 times, then went to lightly spidering and crawling her nails up and down the sleek sexy sides. The nails would land on a patch of side, then more quickly than Melissa could realize it tickled, the nail would be an inch above it, poking a new soft spot of skin.
"Hhehehehahahhehahahhehahahhehahahaha!!!!!!" Melissa had no chance anymore, her vulnerable midriff had been attacked, and she was being tickled insanely.
Britney's fingers then went up to Melissa's barely visible outstetched ribcage, placed all ten fingers on it, and dug into each individual rib.
Melissa screamed madly, sweat rolled down her face as tears mixed with them. her face was getting red from the screaming and laughter. Her bangs were padded to her forehead from the sweat, and her body stopped struggling, her energy had reached zero, and all she could do was lay back and be tickled.
"Tickle tickle tickly ribs!" Britney toyed with the teenager's mind, adding insult to tickling.
Melissa's tummy sucked in and out, the smooth flat toned, but soft to the touch surface quivered madly, as the tickling soon moved down to it. All of britney's nail skittered madly over the bouncing tummy, sending the blonde to a new level of laughter and shrill screams. Britney bent her head down, and circled her tiny bellybutton with her tongue, leaving a wet trail behind it. Melissa's tummy quivered with fear beneath the tickly tongue, and it soon reached its target, and explored inside the small hole.
"Heeeeeeeeeeehehehehehehahahhehahahehhahahehhaahheaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"
Melissa went insane, and with the tummy and bellybutton tickling going on at the same time, the young teen soon passed out.
She awoke in her dressing room, untied, but still laying sprawled across the couch. She slowly pulled her sore body up, and noticed a small note placed on her tummy. She picked it up and read it:
THANKS FOR KEEPING ME ENTERTAINED WHILE THE MEDIA WAS OUTSIDE, THEY FIANLLY LEFT SO I GOTTA GO AND DO MY PHOTO SHOOT. AND HERE'S SOME ADVICE. NEXT TIME SOMEONE ASKS IF YOU'RE TICKLISH, DON'T LIE:)

Another icredible story. How do you do it? I love all the awesome details you put into this story, and all your stories. You can write for me anytime. :p

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back