• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Could the betrayal be overcome?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
That day, when Mitch and Naomi arrived seperately at the park for the game against the Braves, they dressed and said not a word to each other. Mitch couldnt concentrate, and struck out three times. The Good Guys got a 2 run lead in the game, and Naomi, the adreneline flowing, blew the Braves away in the 9th with 100 MPH fastballs to secure a 5-3 win over the Braves. That night, when they got home, Naomi still wasnt speaking to Mitch. The homestand had another week to run, so conceivably, they would be home and stuck with each other for another week. That night, when Naomi dressed for bed, she locked the bedroom door so Mitch couldnt see her, and then threw his pillows at him. "Here, you take the couch, the floor, a spare room, whatever, I dont care where the fuck you sleep, as long as it's not with me!" She shouted, slamming the bedroom door and locking it. The next day, they got up, and Mitch tried to make conversation with his wife: "Naomi,please, please talk to me, I cant stand this. I want to work this out with you. Iam so sorry, it was a terrible mistake. I want no one but you, I will do anything to get you to trust me again, I just dont want you to go on hating me" He pleaded. She looked at him with disgust: "You know the worst part for me, I feel contempt, and disgust, and I want to hate you. I so want to hate you, and never ever forgive you. Then there's this other level. The level that I still love you, and want us to cuddle, be strong, and work this out, the I want to do anything for you to make you happy wife that I've always been. Iam just so angry, and so confused, that I just dont know what to do" She said. "I dont know if this means anything to you, but Nai, think of this, think of the husbands who go away and intentionally cheat on their wives. I have never intentionally cheated on you, except for the consentual threesomes with Mandy, which can stop if you want them to, or this mistake with Adrianne. I want no one but you, I will be faithful to you for the rest of my life, I love you, please, please think of this rationally" Mitch said, dropping to his knees to plead to Naomi. "If I were a real bitch, I would make conditions on you to punish you, like no more participation in tickle team activities, no more tickling of me, and no more foot worship ever. I cant do that to you, because I know it would make you miserable, and then you wouldnt want to stay married to me. I guess I have to grit my teeth, and try to forget it. Mitch Iam warning you, and I mean this, Iam as serious as a heart attack. If you ever, ever, engage in sexual activity again that I'm not a part of, or have sex with a woman behind my back, drunk or otherwise, I will leave you. I know youve been a faithful husband, and that this was a mistake, but you need to be careful" She said. "That is fine, thank you for forgiving me, and I love you" Mitch said, kissing her. "I have to go take a shower, would you care to join me?" Naomi said. "The pleasure would be all mine" Mitch replied. When they got into the shower, Mitch and Naomi were horsing around, tickling each other a bit, Mitch had Naomi pinned against the shower wall, her hands in the air, and they started making love in the shower. "I cant help it, I love you so much that I just love giving myself up to you. You are the icon of this island, everyone wants you, and I have you" She said breathlessly. As they went to make love standing in the shower, Naomi said: "Wait, lets go into bed and make love, the contraception, what happens if I get pregnant" "Fuck it,so our kid will have a little brother or sister. I love the idea of us making love in the shower with you pinned against the wall, it turns me on" He said. "You cant get at my feet from this angle" She said. "So, I'll kiss em tonight or whatever. This is fine for me" He said. So they finished making love in the shower, and went to the ballpark, where a revitalized Mitch hit two homeruns that night to beat the Reds 7-3 on a beautiful night. Things were back to normal, or seemingly so. Stay tuned for our continuing story of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

The end

Thank you for the compliment. I just cant seem to get away from this tickle team concept. You know me, baseball, tickling, feet and ladders! LOL!

Mitch

laughs

haha!!llllllllllaaadddddders mmmmmmm

i like it!

you know at first i didn't like this series (being such a big fan of the tickle thief)but this story has really grown on me.keep up the good work!

Thank you for the compliment, window guy. Hmmm.. so you like the tickle thief? That's cool. Maybe we'll just have to bring him (Or a copycat) like him back at some point! LOL! Iam glad that this theme is growing on you. Iam such a big baseball freak, that I just love combining baseball and tickling. I mean, a tickle team which plays on a Carribean Island? Original, I think. I'm glad you approve of my work. I'll keep writing this, and who knows, maybe I'll just have to sneak a copycat tickle thief storyline in somewhere. Stay tuned!

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back