• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charity intersquad game turns ugly-a personal war

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys continued their fine homestand. That Thursday, on an off night, the team sold discounted tickets to the park for an intersquad five inning charity game. About 10,000 fans paid $5 a ticket on a beautiful evening to sit in the best seats in the house. As it was, for fun, Gardner chose the lineups, and Mitch and Naomi were on opposing teams. To be fair, Gardner put about half his homerun hitters on one team, and another half on the other team. The game was played, and Naomi's team had a two run lead over Mitch's team going into the bottom of the 5th. It was an off night, so Naomi was brought in to close the game as if it were a real game. After an out, and a base hit, Mitch came up to the plate. During the game, there had been a lot of good natured teasing and taunting amongst the teams. While Mitch had of course faced Naomi in batting practice, never had he faced his wife in a "Game" situation. He couldnt resist starting the teasing of her. "Oooh it's fearsome Naomi. I'm really scared, Naomi with her nasty pitches, Naomi who is so ticklish she squeals like a little girl when I tickle her feet" Mitch taunted. At first, Naomi tried to concentrate on getting Mitch out, and got two strikes, not saying anything, trying to treat the situation as if he were a real batter. Mitch went too far: "Oooh, it's Naomi with her 100 MPH fastball, Iam so scared, hey, honey, try not to break a nail when you're throwing that or you'll have to go visit your manicurist" Naomi was getting angrier by the minute. Finally, out of nowhere, Naomi threw her best fastball directly at Mitch's head, sending him to the ground, and narrowly missing serious injury. Her competitive fire had momentarially caused her to forget who was in the batters' box. The team was silent, Naomi looked at Mitch, horror in her face: "Oh, my god, Honey, Iam so sorry, it was an accident" She said. Mitch got up, dusted himself off, and looked out at the mound in a rage at Naomi: "Fucking Bitch! That fastball is a lethal weapon! You could have killed me! Are you fucking crazy?" He screamed. Then, in a flash, he charged to the mound , tackled Naomi on the mound, held her down, and screamed in her face: "You tough now?! Now what are you gonna do?? You ever, ever, do anything like that to me again,and I will fucking lose it at you, you crazy bitch!" Naomi was on the ground, shaking in her boots, and crying, as three teammates pulled Mitch off of Naomi. The whole incident was an embarrasment to the team, and the stunned fans who showed up. Mitch and Naomi were led to the clubhouse, where they sat down, and were balled out by Gardner: "I cant believe what I saw out there tonight from you two, it was an embarrassment to yourselves, me, and the fans. Naomi, I want to believe that it was just your competetive fire that made you do that, and that it was an accident, and that you didnt want to hurt your husband. Mitch, you holding Naomi down, and what you did to her is borderline spousal abuse. What kind of an icon beats his wife? I know you were mad, but you both behaved irrationally. I have to bench both of you tomorrow night, and fine you, I just cant let this go, it wouldnt look right. Iam going to leave, and let you two talk."He said.
At first, there was silence, then Naomi sobbing, finally, Mitch broke the silence: "You could have killed me, Naomi" "I know, and words cannot ever make up for what I did. You know me, Mitch, and the competetive fire in me. For one instant, you were a taunting opposing batter in the box, and not the husband, and father of my child. I lost it, and Iam so sorry" She sobbed. "I know you didnt do it intentionally, maybe I deserved it, you are the best pitcher on this team, and I stood there and taunted you like some sandlot bully. Maybe I would have buzzed me too. It's not all your fault" He said.
"Can you forgive me? I love you so much, and I would never, ever do anything to hurt you, I hope you know that" She said. "I know it was an accident. It's already forgotten" Mitch said, as they went to kiss. After that, they showered, dressed, and went out to a fancy dinner. The next night, with Mitch and Naomi on the bench, the Good Guys beat Houston on a Friday night in front of over 35,000 at the park. All seemed resolved. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the adventures of the team from Paradise Island.

The end

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back