• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is why you shouldn't tailgate {part II } m/f

ViperGTS

Poor, poor Michelle. I almost felt bad for her, having been tied to the couch and her top removed. Adding salt to the wound, she was being tickled, mercilessly. I stroked her bare underarms quickly, scribbling my fingertips over her smooth flesh.
“Is Michelle a ticklish little girl?” I taunted. She hadn’t the ability to respond, instead she wriggled like mad underneath me and laughed her pretty little head off.
I slowed down the stroking, so she’d be able to speak, but not enough to give her much of a break.
“I asked you a question, answer me now or lose your shorts and panties!” I threatened.
Her eyes grew wide as dinner plates, even though she couldn’t stop giggling. “Y-y-yes I aaahahahahahaaaam, I’m veeheheheheeeery ticklish!” she squealed. I was only lightly stroking her pits, but she was so sensitive there that it was enough to keep her giggling quite a bit.
“And does Michelle like to be tickled?” I asked, already knowing what she would respond with.
“NO! Hee hee, I mean, no, I dooohohohon’t like to be tiiiIIIIIAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!” she screamed, as I muttered, “Wrong answer!” and dug into her pits again. She bucked violently, nearly pitching me off of her and the couch all together. I held on as I assaulted her underarms and started to tickle down her sides again.
After about twenty minutes her laughs we becoming harsh, so I decided to give her a break. I climbed off of her and walked slowly to the kitchen, listening to her giggles as she tried to compose her half-naked self again. I gathered a glass and a straw, and filled the glass with water. I brought it back into her and allowed her to drain half of the glass before taking it away. If she drank too much, she’s ruin my couch before I was done with her.
“Please mister, I don’t think I can…” she hesitated, obviously feeling the reality of her predicament sink in…”take…five more years…of this…please mister, I’ll do anything for you, just have mercy on me?” I was almost convinced, but she wiggled in her bonds a little, and that destroyed any chance she may have had, as her breasts jiggled gently with her movement and her tummy flattened slightly.
“No my dear, you will be my personal tickle slave until I get…sixty percent of the payment for the damages.”
“But you said half!!!” she protested.
“I changed my mind. Now, you will agree.” I gave her no chance to respond, instead I pinched her hips and squeezed my thumbs into her flesh. Her mouth shot open in a screaming laugh louder than earlier. I wiggled my thumbs wildly against her soft skin and she arched her back then slammed herself back down, trying in vain to get away, all the while screaming with insane laughter.
“Sixty percent, tickle slave!” I reminded her as I tortured her hips. She wiggled wildly and laughed like a madwoman. I just tickled harder.
After a few minutes I let her answer, and I heard just what I wanted to hear. “Oh…oh…okay…sixty fucking percent!” she yelled at me.
“Oh, now you listen to me you little bitch, you will watch your tongue when you speak to me, or I will shut your mouth myself!” I commanded her.
She obviously looked a little scared, but her ego was a little too big. She said, in a slightly less commanding tone, “Fucking do it then.”
“Foolish girl,” I said, simply. “I’ll have you know that my biggest fantasy is to have a pretty girl like you tied down and gagged, so I can tickle her at my will.”
“You damned pervert!” she screamed, not having wanted to hear that.
“Damn straight,” I said, reaching into a drawer and pulling out a roll of duct tape. I unrolled a 6 inch strip, tore it off, and much to her protest, taped her mouth shut. I used three or four more strips to make sure it wasn’t going to go anywhere, then to be really mean, I got a hand towel, folded it a few times, placed it under her hair on the back of her neck, and tightly taped it there, wrapping the ducts tape around her head three times, securing her tape gag in place. I took extra care to make sure none of her hair touched the adhesive of the tape.
She muttered something muffled under the tape, then tried to scream. Her gag was so well done that if I were two rooms away I couldn’t have heard her. Her nostrils flared with each breath.
“I’ll be blunt—are your tits ticklish?”
Again, her eyes grew. She shook her head violently.
“No? You better not be lying, bitch.”
I started by tickling her sides again, right next to her tits, with very light, gentle strokes. She giggled slightly through the gag.
“Are you lying to me?” I gave her one more chance.
She nodded, and the game was on. I slowly let my stroking fingertips wander up her beautiful mounds of flesh, and as I stroked the edged of them, she giggled slightly louder.
“Mmmphhhhmhmhmmhmhmmmm!” she giggled. Her tits were jiggling quite a bit as she shook with the giggles.
“I think my slave lied to me. Now she’s going to get an hour of tit tickles.” I said, looking her dead in the eyes, and watching the fear shoot through them. I quickened my tickling motions, letting my fingertips glide over her ticklish boobs. She squealed and giggled under the gag. I couldn’t tickle her too heavily with the gag, she’d suffocate, so I just lightly scrabbled my fingertips on her sexy tits.
“Someone’s got an hour of teasing coming up, hasn’t she?” I teased. She moaned in despair under the tape. I tickled her jiggly breasts all over for half an hour, during which time her skin became covered with a fine sheen of sweat. Her blond hair was starting to matt to her face, and I pushed it out of her eyes. I paused the tickling.
“Hmm, it’s only been thirty minutes…and I still haven’t gotten to those nipples of yours yet.” I looked down at them, and surprisingly, so did she. They were standing straight up. Michelle’s head fell back to the pillow, an “Oh, no…” look on her sweet face as I started to lightly scratch her erect nipples with my short fingernails…

:wow:
Your killin me, please hurry with part three!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back