• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turkish Delight

Don Turtelli

Now before I begin, allow me to emphasise that m/m is not really my preference. However, the idea that came to me would have been wasted should I had not posted this. Hopefully there will be those that enjoy this story.
Also, the story will be written over several posts. The reason for this is because I had spent TWO HOURS yesterday writing the story out not once but twice. Each time I attempted to post it, I was told that I was not logged in, even though I was. As you can guess, I was a bit frustrated!! So, perhaps it doesn't hold posts over a certain length. So anyway, hope some of you enjoy.

TURKISH DELIGHT

The match had finished a draw, with England qualifying for the forthcoming championships. It had been played in the Istanbul region of Turkey, notorious for it's hostility towards opposing teams.
After the match, England captain David Beckham gave his post -match interview. He was obviously content with the match result. He finished up with a "thank you" and proceeded towards the team dressing room.
As he was walking along the hall, two Turkish policemen approached him. "Mr.Beckham, could you step inside for one moment" said a dark, squat policeman gesturing towards a wooden door to his left. "Is there a problem?" asked Beckham. "No sir, our chief just wants a quick word with you" said the leaner, less menacing looking policeman. "Okay then I suppose" said Beckham, slightly puzzled at the policemen's request.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back