• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turkish Delight

Don Turtelli

However, as Beckham entered the room, he was instantly grabbed by several policemen. "Hey, what's this?" exclaimed Beckham. "Our chief wants to be introduced" replied another policeman. Beckham was dragged towards another door in the room. Beckham attempted to struggle, but he was held by six policemen. He was led through this door, down a staircase....

Meanwhile, the England staff had become somewhat alarmed at Beckham's absence. The police had been immediately alerted. The police, however, reassured the staff that Beckham was probably close by, giving another interview somewhere, no big deal.

Down in the chief's basement, Beckham was alone with the chief. He was tied to a wooden chair; wearing just shorts, his hands were held behind his back with thick rope. His waist was fastened to the back of the chair and his feet secured to the legs of the chair.
The chair was bolted to the ground, and lay tilted at an angle so that his bare feet were slightly elevated.
Beckham acknowledged that the room was small, containing just the chair to which he was tied, the chief's desk and the chief's chair. The chief was a heavy man with a wide mirth. His dark, heavy face wore on it a bushy moustache, blunting those sharp facial features. He wore a dark green uniform with a similar coloured police cap.

Great Start!

I like where this story is going.....I imagine it will be a f/m or m/m story, or maybe a bit of both. There haven't been too many stories here lately with men as the victims.

[email protected]

:devil:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back