• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream finds from Google Search #1

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
article0.JPG

article1.JPG

I have serious doubts that this true. I have read numerous books on the concentration camps and not one has corroborated this account. In my personal opinion, tickle torture would have been to "nice" for the Nazis.

Gole dang! I thought these sounded familiar! I wrote this back in 1993-94: pre-Internet days! These were part of my "Treatis on Tickling", a 20 page research 'document' that I created and was a companion piece with Max Speers' "Tickling Media List".

We knew it was all gonna be posted on the Internet one day!

Of course now days, with more research and a more cohesive tickling community, not only could more be added to the document, but I know now that some of the statements and historical references are actually incorrect or in err (Like the Kitzlersekte thing). Sometimes it was hard to separate the fact from the hearsay. And not one mention of the tickling of Falun Gong memebers!

Sho' nuff, the Nazi tickling thing was not only true - my source then was a professional researcher who had seen the actual books in Germany - but it was also brought up on NBC's show Real Personal. And if that ain't enough, about two years ago the very title of one of the books was mentined right here in the good old TMF when someone else doubted the veracity of the claim. I think it was in the "Tickling Discussion" section, where someone asked if there was any real documentation of tickling as torture. That question seems to come up once or twice a year. I don't remember the name of the book mentioned, but a search into the past annals of the TMF would probably turn something up, since what gets onto the Internet STAYS on the Internet (my "Treatis", to wit). That's why you have to rely on research, not opinion.

Oddjob, I would like to find the name of that book. I have read numerous books on the Holocaust and not one of them every mentioned tickle torture. I did a search in the tickling discussion forum and could not find the name of the book. I would have to say I am a doubting Thomas on this one.

Last edited:
From what I've come across it wasn't a matter of official policy, but more like just random bullying entertainment for bored officials . Like you, I've never seen it mentioned in any books, but I never knew there was cannibalism in the camps according to any books I read, either - that was a shocker when I found that out! I'll see if I can do a little more research and find somthing out for you (and me).

Thanks Oddjob. I'm interested to see what you find out. I really have to wonder how ticklish starving worked to death people really would be.

I agree, tickling in concentration camps hardly seems likly. Especially letting the victims live afterwards considering the idea behind the nazi concentration camp was death of it's prisoners.

The story from the 1800's about the men bringing their women into the group to be tickled was cool.
As much as I love a good tickle story, it's hard for me to derive enjoyment at the though of people in a concentration camp being tickled. I shiver at the thought of my favorite fetish being intertwined with the evils of the Nazis.
And if the Nazis WERE into tickle torturing brunette women, the least they could have done was tickled Wonder Woman in the episode where she is captured and taken to Germany. Fucking scumbags!

WallStreet said:
As much as I love a good tickle story, it's hard for me to derive enjoyment at the though of people in a concentration camp being tickled. I shiver at the thought of my favorite fetish being intertwined with the evils of the Nazis.

My thoughts exactly.

Do people really WANT this to be true?

I see. Don't mention the war. We have meat here in ze building!

U.N.Owen said:
My thoughts exactly.

Do people really WANT this to be true?

I am curious about it, but honestly I do not think it is true.

Most of my extended family was murdered in the Nazi camps. I'm understandably not very sympathetic to anyone trying to derive sexual titillation from what went on there.

An Apology to all

:( [COLOR=F88492] I apologize to anyone and everyone who might have been offended by the article I posted about WW2 and the Nazis. I posted it to let others read it who might not know of it existing on the web. I sincerely hope it is false. To any moderators and/or administrator/owner, I leave the decision of what to do with the post up to your discretion. I shall try harder to post more universally pleasing finds for now on. I once again apologize for everything my post did to anyone.[/COLOR] :(

Russians tickling underage girls until they fainted or accidental death took place ... acceptable.

Simon de Montfort executing people with tickling..... acceptable.

German W.W.II tickling (an apparent rarity) .... not acceptable.

O.k. :idunno:

There's a guy named Kenneth McVay who has researched this and has concluded that tickling did occur, but apparently it was homosexuals who underwent the treatment. He has two different web sites, and although I haven't found any mention of this yet on his sites (because there's just so musch stuff to go through) apparently that's where some of the info is, and his stuff is very well researched. Nazi revisionsists and "the holocaust didn't happen" types on their websites keep remarking that such war crimes didn't occur, often siting the Nazi tickling as an example of such 'rediculous' claims of WWII historians about "the holocaust lie"

EXAMPLE: "Ingrid: Kenneth McVay has the endorsement and financial support of B'nai Brith fund-raisers for fantastic and bizarre stories posted such as "Nazis tickling homosexuals to death at Auschwitz" (!) and thousands of posts of the most absurd, defamatory, outrageous claims against Germans - all this, of course, in the guise of "fighting Nazis."

The revisionsist keep bringing this up, and keep siting McVay and his web sites, as if this really embarrases them and they're trying to protest it.

HERE'S what I was looking for. This came from a thread back in 2001. It's a reply from Areenactor:

>>>>I said it WAS NOT an official method! and i don't care one iota what that person (kujman) says. why not find some old german soldiers and talk to them about it, as i have done! there are a series of books writen by a dane, named sven hassel. he was conscripted into the german army by fource. his are not fiction, and are sold and stocked in libraries in the non-fiction depts., he mentions about the germans use of tickling several times. in case i didn't put it in, marcO was right, animals were used as the primary ticklers for this.
steve <<<<

So there you go. My work here is done; now I must deal with figuring out where the weapons of mass destruction are, the secrets of the crop circles, and the mystery of the chapib.... chucappa... that wolf-like animal in Central America that eats goats but no one has been able to capture.

Last edited:
That was YOU????

Oddjob0226 said:
Gole dang! I thought these sounded familiar! I wrote this back in 1993-94: pre-Internet days! These were part of my "Treatis on Tickling", a 20 page research 'document' that I created and was a companion piece with Max Speers' "Tickling Media List".

We knew it was all gonna be posted on the Internet one day!

Of course now days, with more research and a more cohesive tickling community, not only could more be added to the document, but I know now that some of the statements and historical references are actually incorrect or in err (Like the Kitzlersekte thing). Sometimes it was hard to separate the fact from the hearsay. And not one mention of the tickling of Falun Gong memebers!

This piece is a classic! So you're the one I have to thank!A great piece of work! Any chance of an updated edition?

:bowing: I AM NOT WORTHY!

Re: That was YOU????

duannewalton said:
This piece is a classic! So you're the one I have to thank! A great piece of work! Any chance of an updated edition?

Thank you thank you! It was just a way to work through my obsession in my spare time. Max and I have been old fiends, uh, friends, for quite a while, and we decided then to put something out there for the "community", since at that time it was exploding (lots of indie/home made video companies, magazines, even a newsletter, an upswing of sitings in the mainstream media and lots of ads in the fetish publications) yet the Internet wasn't the thing it is now.

As far as an update, well, not too likely for many reasons. For one, time isn't as plentiful as it was back then: I feel the icy hand of Death upon me, especially with all these drivers on their cellphones. And then there's the curse of gainful employment. Also, similar material is easily available on the Internet, and quite honestly, much of what I wrote then has either proven to be wrong or to this day hasn't been backed up or documented to my satisfaction (although at the time it was researched to the best of my ability). However, if you wanted to take it as a basis and plunge further with it please feel free.

Keep in mind, we had a successful gathering in Dallas this past February, and hope to have another one in '04. So, if you ever travel, perhaps our paths will meet in the future......

Oddjob0226 said:
Russians tickling underage girls until they fainted or accidental death took place ... acceptable.

Simon de Montfort executing people with tickling..... acceptable.

German W.W.II tickling (an apparent rarity) .... not acceptable.

O.k. :idunno:

And where exactly did I say I thought the first two were acceptable? I find them revolting. I merely chose not to get into that.

But I do, as I indicated, have good reason to be particularly sensitive at the idea of people "getting off" at the torture and murder of my own family. I asked who would want this to be true -- you responded by sneering at the idea it was a problem. I explained, therefore, why I felt it was a problem. You sneered again.

Tell me -- how many of your cousins, great-uncles and aunts died in those camps? Nearly all mine did.

Yet you respond with a scornful :idunno: to the idea that I might, just perhaps, be troubled by people looking for fetish material in those attrocities...

What can I say but :idunno:

There's no need for Rajee to apologize, just as there's no need to question the "good taste" of one story from another. Rajee was not condoning these stories, he was simply reporting them.
Rajee found an article online pertaining to tickling. The appropriate place for him to post it was here, in the mainstream section. He has submitted it, and now it is open for our comments.

Oddjob0226 said:
HERE'S what I was looking for. This came from a thread back in 2001. It's a reply from Areenactor:

>>>>I said it WAS NOT an official method! and i don't care one iota what that person (kujman) says. why not find some old german soldiers and talk to them about it, as i have done! there are a series of books writen by a dane, named sven hassel. he was conscripted into the german army by fource. his are not fiction, and are sold and stocked in libraries in the non-fiction depts., he mentions about the germans use of tickling several times. in case i didn't put it in, marcO was right, animals were used as the primary ticklers for this.
steve <<<<

So there you go. My work here is done; now I must deal with figuring out where the weapons of mass destruction are, the secrets of the crop circles, and the mystery of the chapib.... chucappa... that wolf-like animal in Central America that eats goats but no one has been able to capture.

Just a not about Sven Hassel. His novels are fiction base on supposed true events. How closely they are based on true event is matter of debate.

U.N.Owen said:
And where exactly did I say I thought the first two were acceptable? I find them revolting. I merely chose not to get into that.

But I do, as I indicated, have good reason to be particularly sensitive at the idea of people "getting off" at the torture and murder of my own family. I asked who would want this to be true -- you responded by sneering at the idea it was a problem. I explained, therefore, why I felt it was a problem. You sneered again.

Tell me -- how many of your cousins, great-uncles and aunts died in those camps? Nearly all mine did.

Yet you respond with a scornful :idunno: to the idea that I might, just perhaps, be troubled by people looking for fetish material in those attrocities...

What can I say but :idunno:

I can understand how you could think this is horrible, but I could also understand how kidnap victims and realatives of kidnap victims could be outraged at a lot of the kidnap stories that are used here to produce a sexual thrill.

Iggy pop said:
I can understand how you could think this is horrible, but I could also understand how kidnap victims and realatives of kidnap victims could be outraged at a lot of the kidnap stories that are used here to produce a sexual thrill.

True enough. Personally, though, I don't care for those stories either...

Kinda ruins my day when I am blood related to some of the higher ranking officers in both Hitler's and Stalin's armies.

Well, although I can't sympathize with anyone cause I can't see what it feels like, I do believe that these stories are true as I have heard several accounts of this happening.

Don't feel bad. You had nothing to do with it. Unless you're, like, the oldest guy here on the TMF!

lol, nah....but....I feel as if I AM one of them, as if I should be going around siezing control...sorta an instinctive feeling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back