• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True f/m

lergirl69

TMF Regular
I've always been a ler and I think part of that comes from never being the kind of girl that guys tickled. I was the plus-size funny girl that was friends with all the guys, but never a flirt target. So, I tickled them all the time, but never got tickled back. Which is probably why I'm 90/10 ler/lee now.

In high school, I knew I was going to be in show business (and I am now), so I got into drama really early. I was in a summer production and I was playing my type-cast "smarmy" girl (I can't remember the name of the production, but that's not really the part of the story you really care about anyway :p). We were wrapping up for the day, and I was the last one out (so I thought). The auditorium was completely empty, so I was a little surprised to hear "Jenn, Jenn!". I looked around for who was calling me, and there I saw him. One of the members of stage crew, who I'll call John, was sitting in a plastic garbage can and got quite stuck. His bare feet (many of the stage hands wore socks or bare feet to prevent the audience from hearing any footsteps during set changes), were sticking out of the garbage can, Well first my mind went :yowzer: and then of course it went :firedevil

"How the hell did you manage that?" I asked, laughing at him.

"I was sitting on the lid and it caved in. Can you help me out?"

I pulled him out (ok, i PRETENDED to pull him out), unsuccessfully.

"Damn you're really stuck." I said. "You'll need to give me a little more leverage." At that, I grabbed one of his bare feet and tickled it furiously.

"OH! OH! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" He screamed, until he was reduced to laughter. He started bouncing in the can, but he couldn't get himself out enough to get free. I grabbed the other foot into an ankle lock and furiously scrambled my fingers all over his soles. His pleading and laughter intesified and I swear they could hear him down the street. On a ticklish scale of 1-10, his feet were about a 15. He was lapsing in and out of silent laughter between his begs and pounding his fists furiously against the garbage can. As I tickled his arches, he gave up using his strength to pound the garbage can and covered his face, laughing silent laughter. At last he pleaded, "Jenn! Stop, I can't take it anymore!" and I set him free. I pulled him out of the garbage can and he collapsed on the floor (he was rather exhausted :devil:), trying to get his giggles under control and wiping the tears out of his eyes. I rustled his hair playfully and exitted down the stage steps.

"Hey Jenn?" John said.

I turned around with my smug grin, "Yeah?"

"Are you free for dinner tonight?"

After I stopped going :wow: , I went :bouncybou

We dated for 2 years. We broke up because we were moving to different areas, but we're still good friends to this date. :Kiss2:

That was quite yummy. The lucky guy. I'll be looking forward to more of your adventures myself as well.
John

That's a fine story, with a happy ending, too. :D
Do contribute more of your true F/m adventures, Lergirl69.

I loved it!!!! Warm sensations flooded through my body as I read that! I sooo wanted to be there tickling his feet. Was he really cute?? sounded like it. more, more!!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back