• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W. vs TTF (F/F wrestling/tickling) part 1 combined story!!!

primetime

Verified
okay fans of wrestling/tickling stories! you all know about my series, WOW (Women of Wrestling). and you all know the series by Korn_ste, the TTF (Tickle Torture Feferation). for a while now, we have talked about doing a combined story, and finally, it has come to fruition!!! the superstars of WOW will take on the superstars of TTF. just to let you know, this particular series will be separate from our current storylines. this will stand out on it's own. myself and Korn_ste will write the chapters. i hope you enjoy it. please let us know how it goes. unfortunately, this first chapter will have minimal tickling. it is the set up chapter. enjoy!!!

the setting was Aspen Colorado. in the high mountains, with the crisp fresh air, and at the convention center, a summit meeting of sorts was called for all the owners and commissioners of professional wrestling. Vince McMahon, owner of the WWE, decided to call a summit meeting to help improve the product of wrestling for the general public. owners from the independent leagues and various women's organizations were in attendance, including the top two women's federations, Women of Wrestling, and Tickle Torture Federation. Kim Chambers, commissioner of TTF, walked in a took her place at her seat. she looked over at all the owners and has proud that she was selected to represent the TTF at this huge convention. she glanced over towards the door and saw a familiar face. she saw David Mclane, owner of Women of Wrestling, walk in. he smiled and walked over towards Kim Chambers.

"hello Kim!! nice to see you again." Mclane said as he extended his hand.

"good to see you too. sit down, Vince is about to speak." Kim told him.

the two sat down and listened to the greatest wrestling promoter of all time Vince McMahon. he described some helpful tips for the smaller organizations, to promote their business' better. soon, his presentation was over and he walked through the crowd, shaking hands with everyone.

"Vince my man!! that was excellent!!" David Mclane said, sucking up.

"thanks. and you are??............" Vince replied.

"Mclane. David Mclane. owner of the greatest women's federation, WOW. the Women of Wrestling." Mclane said with pride.

"oh yeah. i like that show! keep up the great work! hey Kim!! how are you doing?" McMahon said while facing Kim Chambers.

"i'm doing great Vince. great job on that presentation. i'm sure i will let Mr. Mitchell know what you said." Kim replied, smiling at him.

"thanks. hope to see you soon. oh, and goodbye, um, what was your name again?" Vince asked Mclane.

"David Mclane." Mclane replied.

"oh yeah. see you later. bye Kim." Vince said as he kissed her hand.

David Mclane stood there a little embarrassed. "hey, how come Vince knows you so well?"

"because some of his stars participate in the TTF. Trish is there, so is Lita, and of course his daughter Stephanie McMahon." Kim replied.

"oh yeah. but, he should know that WOW is THE #1 women's wrestling show on tv today." Mclane said smiling.

"sorry David. as much as WOW is a hit, NOTHING compares to the TTF!!" Kim replied with pride.

"WOW has tremendous athletes. who wants to see a bunch of celebrities tickling each other? oh wait.....i see your point. but, WOW is still better." Mclane told her.

"David, David, David. no need to get upset. WOW is a good show. you're just #2, that's all." Kim said laughing.

"but if i were to ever put my girls against yours......wait!! why dont we do that?!! how about a pay per view spectacular?!! listen to this. WOW vs TTF!! we could make...........MILLIONS!!!!!" David said, nearly drooling out of his mouth.

Kim looked at him and a grin formed on her face. "i like it. damn, that's a really good idea. how about 4 matches? 3 singles matches, and a tag team match? the ratings will go through the roof!!"

"yeah, yeah!!! let's do it!! we could both produce it and i'm sure all the fans will love watching the women of WOW tickle torturing the women of the TTF!!!" David said with excitement.

"i think you mean, fans will love watching the TTF tickle torture the women of WOW. after all, we had the concept of tickling and wrestling first....." Kim boasted.

"yeah, but we perfected it. look, we'll talk about this later. we have participants to get together." David told her. the two shook hands and continued their time at the summit meeting.

Kim Chambers was at her desk back at the TTF and looked over her roster. she was trying to come up with a lineup for the pay per view spectacular. chewing on the top of the pen, she focused. she then heard something in the background. it sounded like laughter. she got up and walked over to where she heard the commotion. she saw Debbie "the Fear" Turner holding the ankle of Roz, the South African star and she had ripped off the shoe and sock of Roz and was raking her nails along the sole of Roz.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP YOU BITCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Roz screamed.

Kim walked up to Debbie. "Debbie, why are you tickling Roz?"

Debbie stopped her tickling, but held on to the ankle. Roz laid on the floor, trying to recuperate from the harsh foot tickling. she wiggled her toes and hoped Debbie would stop her tickling.

"i'm tickling her because she took my sandwich." Debbie said with no expression.

"okaaaaaay. wait a minute? hey Debbie. come into my office. i need to talk to you." Kim said as she walked away.

Debbie stared at Roz's sole and then began to rake her nails on the bottom of the foot. Roz screamed hysterically as her foot was tickled. Debbie let go and left for Kim Chamber's office.

Kim sat back in her chair and waited for her guests. she finally came up with a good team, not her strongest team, but a good one. she figured she could get any one of her stars to beat the WOW girls. soon, her team walked in. in walked Debbie, then Jakky the Gothic chick. following her were the tag team combo of the Hogslipper sisters. finally, the TTF champion Claire, walked in. they all eyed each other then looked at Kim.

"i know you are all wondering why you are here. last weekend, when i went to the wrestling owner's summit, i ran into David Mclane. get this, he says WOW is a better promotion than the TTF." Kim told them.

"well David Mclane is smoking weed because everyone knows the TTF is the #1 show." Claire replied.

"i know, i know. but get this. we are going to have a TTF vs WOW pay per view. you five have been selected to represent the TTF. i know you will beat those women of WOW." Kim announced.

all the women looked excited. an interpromotion pay per view? they all chatted amongst themselves and couldnt wait for the pay per view. they wanted to prove that the TTF was the best women's federation on TV today.

David Mclane sat in his office staring at his roster. he had an idea on who he wanted to represent WOW. he wanted to involve all the elements, which would include the 3 factions in WOW. he had the WOW girls, the tWo, and the Glamour Girls. there was a knock on the door and in walked Gorgeous George of the tWo.

"George!!! please come in. sit down." he told her.

"what do you want Mclane? Hollywood and i were training." George asked.

"well, i want to tell you about the TTF." Mclane told her.

"what about them? they mean nothing to us...." George replied.

"yeah, i know. but myself and their commissioner got together and we came up with a pay per view that will have WOW take on the TTF. i selected you to represent the tWo portion of WOW." Mclane said.

"me? thanks. i'll do it. why not Hollywood?" George asked.

"because i want you. that's all. i'll give you more details later." Mclane told her as her walked her out. he didnt tell George that he wanted her because he thought she was the most attractive out of the tWo. plus, he didnt want anything to do with Hollywood after all the grief she has given him. he walked over to the Glamour Girls locker room and when he got close he heard some laughter. he opened the door and saw Lana Star tickling the feet of Patti Pizzazz and Sable tickling her armpits.

"Mclane!!!! why are you here??!!!" Lana shouted.

"what are you doing to Patti Pizzazz?" he asked.

"are you blind? we're tickling her. she tickled my foot when she was giving me a foot massage. now she has to be punished!!" Lana said and continued her foot tickling.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE LANA STOOOOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Patti laughed.

"will you stop tickling her. i have to ask you something Lana." Mclane told her.

"what is it? it better be good!" Lana snapped back.

"i want to use Patti Pizzazz. i orchestrated a huge pay per view with our promotion taking on the TTF." Mclane told her.

"what???!!! you're not going to have me in it? why not??!!" Lana screamed.

"because Lana, i have other ideas...." Mclane said.

"you rat!!! i am the WOW champion!!! but then again, why would i want to do you any favors? fine, use Patti Pizzazz and our promotion better win!! if not, it will be your fault for not using your greatest STAR!!!! ME!!!!!" Lana yelled. she was offended that she wasnt selected to represent WOW.

David Mclane walked out and made his way over to the WOW dressing room. he saw Beckie, Bronco Billie and Terri Gold sitting down, drinking milk. he walked in with a huge grin.

"David!! good to see you!!" Terri shouted.

"glad to see you three. look, if you havent heard, i put together a huge pay per view between WOW and.....the TTF!!" Mclane told the group.

"are you kidding??!! wow, that will be great!!! can we be a part of it?" Beckie asked.

"yes!!! i want you Beckie and Billie to be a tag team, and Terri...." Mclane started.

"yes David?" Terri replied.

"i want you to be our centerpiece. i know you are not the WOW champion, but i want you to represent WOW against the TTF champion, Claire." Mclane offered.

"David....i dont know what to say....yeah, of course i'll do it!" Terri said, still in shock.

"thanks girls!!! i will give you details later." David said as he walked out. he made it back to his office and called Kim Chambers. the two talked about all the preparations about the upcoming pay per view extravaganza. the matches they set up are:

Debbie "the Fear" Turner vs Gorgeous George
Jakky vs Patti Pizzazz
Hogslipper sisters vs Beckie/Bronco Billie
Claire, TTF champion vs Terri Gold.

soon, the pay per view was announced and all the hype began. fans of both promotions began discussions on who was better, TTF or WOW. David Mclane and Kim Chambers did an excellent job putting it together. soon, the pay per view was going to happen. David Mclane and Kim Chambers both laid in their respective beds, wondering how it was going to run out. who would have the bragging rights? which promotion was better? they couldnt answer those questions now, but they both knew that it would help BOTH of their federations.

UP NEXT: the pay per view begins!!!! the first match is Debbie "the Fear" Turner against Gorgeous George. stay tuned!!!!

okay fans, that was the set up episode. there is lots of tickling excitement to come!!!! anyone have any thoughts on who might win? stay tuned for more!!!

great start Prime i like it....
can't wait to read fight number 1
:)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back