• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true: found one of us, a beautiful girl

nenezinho

Verified
it´s true, I´ve found this girl who´s indeed one of us. maybe onde day I´ll bring her to this forum...who knows...the problem is she´s a great friend of mine and has a boyfriend so I must respect her and keep things quiet....but let´s tell you some stories.

Now this girl yesterday while we were chatting in a bar suddenly conversation went to tickling :) and I hear something amazing!!

the gir in question is kind of short...very pretty, light brown (almost blond) shoulder lengt hair, beautiful blue eyes :)

during conversation she told me that she is deadly ticklish, that she is ticklish almos everywhere, specially armpits and feet and she also told me something that happened many times to her.

in ger own words her father uses to hold her legs whenever he finds her lying on the sofa and then he tickles her feet saying that she needs to concentrate and he´ll only stop when she can say him that she´s not ticklish. Now she told me that she is way too ticklish and no way she can concentrate and stop laughing so she got tickled some times for almost half an hour......what a music to hear this from such a beautiful and nice girl :)

aaaahhh and she also told me that the most ticklish thing she ever experienced was the light touch of a feather up and down her soles wich see says are soft as silk lol I´ve told her she should try an electric tootbrush to wich she smiled and told me that it was a very interesting idea and she might like to try that on me some day....lolol

well, just for you fellows to know....maybe some of these days i´ll have news :)

Congratulations! I hope this friendship develops into something even better. At the very least, I hope you get to try out your ticklish friend to see just how ticklish she really is!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back