• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Glamour Girls (Women of Wrestling) F/F part 12 wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next episode of WOW. the pay per view is coming soon and things will get really interesting. also want to let you fans know that the combined story with myself and Korn_ste is under way. that story doesnt involve any part of the current storylines from either series, but check it out. i am sure you will love it! anyway, characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com enjoy!!!

"COMING SOON!!!! the Women Of Wrestling Pay Per View, VENDETTA will arrive. all the excitement of WOW entertainment in one extraordinary night. it is official fans, as the finals of the WOW Continental tournament will take place at VENDETTA!! stay tuned for more details!!!" a David Mclane voiceover announced as the show started.

the pyrotechnics went off and the next show of WOW began. the cameras panned over the large capacity crowd who were cheering wildly. tonight was going to be a huge show. the semifinals of the WOW Continental tournament were taking place with Sable taking on Jungle Grrl, and Beckie the Farmer's Daughter vs Gorgeous George. plus, the WOW tag team titles were on the line as Asian Invasion will defend their newly won titles against Harley's Angels. the crowd continued to buzz.

David Mclane was sitting at his desk on the phone. he was smiling ear to ear, enjoying his conversation. then a shadow appeared over him. he stopped in the middle of his conversation, and looked up.

"uh look, i'll call you back......" Mclane told whoever he was speaking with. "....can i help you Chyna?"

"yeah McDweeb!!! i am sick and tired of Riot interfering in my matches. doesnt she learn already that i defeated her?!!" Chyna yelled at Mclane.

"actually, you both won a match against each other..." Mclane told her.

Chyna grabbed him by the neck. "look you pencil neck geek!!! i want Riot...one MORE.....TIME!!!!!!"

"i....i...i cant...breathe........." Mclane wheezed.

Chyna let him go and Mclane fell back into his chair. Chyna smiled as she watched him gasp for air. then she cracked her knuckles and Mclane straightened his bow tie.

"look Chyna....*cough* *cough*....i'll see what *cough* *cough* i can do....." Mclane gasped.

"good! dont fail me Mclane!!!" Chyna yelled as she left his office.

David Mclane continued to straighten out his tie and shook his head. he had to do something about this Chyna and Riot rivalry.

Julie Day stood ready for her interview. standing next to her was Beckie, the Farmer's Daughter. Julie began her interview.

"Beckie, tonight your opporunity has arrived. you take on Gorgeous George in the semifinals of the first ever WOW Continental championship tournament. win tonight and you have the chance to become the first ever Continental Champion at the pay per view Vendetta. your thoughts on the match." Julie asked.

"well Julie, this is a huge opportunity for me. winning a championship means a lot and to become the 1st ever Continental champion will cement my name in WOW history. i'm really excited!!!" Beckie said.

"your oppponent is Gorgeous George of the tWo. she has rapidly improved as a wrestler. are you ready to take on the tWo??" Julie continued.

"we all know the history of me and the tWo. tonight, Gorgeous George will fall to me, like the rest of the tWo. notice they arent as strong as they once were. tonight, the tWo will have another.... FAILURE!!!" Beckie said confidently.

******COMMERCIAL*****

GORGEOUS GEORGE (tWo) vs BECKIE, the Farmer's Daughter
Semifinal match in the WOW Continental tournament

the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers and Gorgeous George made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a white, one piece tWo bathing suit, along with white wrestling boots, George walked down the aisle confident. this was her big moment. a win tonight and she goes to VENDETTA with a chance to win some gold. George was proud of herself. ever since she entered WOW with the tWo, she has improved drastically as a wrestler. now, she had a chance to prove to everyone, just how good she has become. she entered the ring and put her arms in the air. the crowd booed her, but she just simply smiled. she couldnt wait to humiliate Beckie and move on to the final.

country music began to play and Beckie, the Farmer's Daughter, made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her plaid blouse, faded blue jean shorts and her white wrestling boots, Beckie walked down the aisle with a huge grin. the crowd was going nuts over her entrance and she didnt want to disappoint the fans tonight. this was a huge opportunity for her and wanted to advance VENDETTA as a finalist. she stared at Gorgeous George and entered the ring. Beckie knew how dangerous George has become and hasnt forgotten the fact that the tWo likes to interfere in matches. she waved to the crowd once more and the bell rang. the first semifinal match was underway!!

the two locked up and Beckie used her strength and shoved George to the canvas. George looked up at Beckie and snarled. Beckie began to taunt George, flipping her hair with her fingers and walking around like a high and might princess, mocking George. the crowd laughed and George was incensed. she got up and charged Beckie. Beckie simply dropped down and did a drop toe hold. George's head bounced off the mat and Beckie quickly pounced on George's back. grabbing a fistful of hair, she began to rub George's pretty face into the mat. Beckie then slapped George's head playfully and got up. she laughed at George and George was really pissed off now. she got up again and charged Beckie. Beckie planted a boot into George's gut, and as George hunched over, Beckie nailed her with a DDT. Beckie rolled her over for the cover. 1.....2.....KICKOUT!! Beckie then pulled George up by the hair and tossed her against the ropes. Goerge bounced off the ropes and Beckie drilled her with a dropkick. Beckie went for the cover again. 1.........2.......KICKOUT. Beckie smiled. she knew George was a tough fighter, and she needed to wear her down. she scooped George up and slammed her. Beckie then got to the second rope and tried to deliver a splash.

George brought her knees up and nailed Beckie in the midsection. Beckie rolled on the mat in pain. George got up and dropped an elbow on Beckie. she went for the cover. 1.......2....KICKOUT. George then grabbed Beckie's head and rammed it into the turnbuckle several times and watched Beckie fall backwards and onto the mat. George quickly went off the ropes and dropped a leg on Beckie. she went for the cover again. 1..........2.........KICKOUT. George then scooped Beckie up and slammed her. George knew she had to end this match. she then placed Beckie into an abdominal stretch. she stretched Beckie hard and Beckie screamed in pain. the referee asked Beckie if she wanted to give up, but Beckie refused. George then stared at the outstretched ribs and smiled. she then began to lightly run her fingers up the ribs of Beckie. Beckie's eyes went wide open!

"W-WHAT ARE YOU HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE DOING??!!!" Beckie laughed.

"laugh for me Beckie!!! ticklish??" George taunted as she continued to tickle Beckie's ribs. she felt Beckie's body convulse in the abdominal stretch. she loved hearing Beckie's laughter as she knew that Beckie was one of the more ticklish women in WOW. her fingers danced all over Beckie's ribs, then lightly tickled Beckie's belly.

Beckie's face turned beet red as her ribs and belly were being tickled. she tried getting out of the hold, but it was no use. George had it clamped in tight and wasnt going to let go. she laughed harder and harder. she heard the referee asking her if she wanted to give up, but she refused. George was enjoying herself. she was in control of the match and continued her tickling. she then placed a "claw" on Beckie's side and Beckie roared in laughter. George continued her claw and felt Beckie's going limp. she knew it was just a matter of time before Beckie submitted or passed out. either way, and she was on her way to VENDETTA for a chance at the title. Beckie began to cry. she laughed and laughed and felt her body go limp. then she was dropped onto the mat as George released the hold. Beckie laid on the mat, trying to catch her breath. George sat on her back and placed her hands into her armpits and Beckie resumed her wild laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHO STOP!!! STOP TICKLING ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!" Beckie laughed.

George continued to tickle Beckie's smooth, hairless armpits. she dug deeper and felt Beckie's body writhe beneath hers. she started to hear Beckie wheeze, and knew the match was going to be over soon. there was no way she was going to stop tickling Beckie now.

"c'mon Beckie....submit for George....laugh your pretty little head off for me...soon, your body and victory will be MINE!!!" George yelled at Beckie.

Beckie laughed harder. she looked towards the ropes and knew she had to get to them. the ropes were a long way, considering she was in the middle of the ring. Beckie then began to crawl towards the ropes. George felt Beckie crawling and tickled harder. Beckie's laughter went into another octave and George laughed. she was in control of the match and knew sooner or later Beckie would give up. Beckie's eyes were filled with tears of laughter. she hated the feeling of George's fingers in her armpits. she wanted it all to stop. once again, she tried to crawl her way to the ropes. with every ounce of strength she had left, she kept crawling. George tickled harder, but was growing concerned at Beckie's fighting resolve. inch by inch, Beckie got closer to the ropes. the crowd was chanting her name. "Beckie!!! Beckie!!!! Beckie!!!!" the crowd shouted. Beckie heard the crowd cheering and continued her crawl, or what was more like a slither. Beckie was now near the ropes. she reached out her hand and George tickled her armpits some more. Beckie laughed harder, then reached out her hand and grabbed the rope!!! the crowd went nuts and George kept tickling. the referee told her to break the hold and George did. Beckie laid on the mat exhausted. she then felt George grab her ankles and drag her to the middle of the ring. George flipped her over onto her back. George then went to the top rope and jumped!! she was going to land a frogsplash onto Beckie.

Beckie put her knees up and George's belly crashed on Beckie's knees. the crowd went nuts as George rolled around on the mat in pain. Beckie began to catch her breath from the exhausting tickling. she watched George stand up as she stood up. George regained her footing and tried to clothesline Beckie. Beckie ducked, turned around and kicked George in the midsection. she then delivered a DDT. George was motionless on the mat. the crowd went nuts. she went for the cover. 1..........2.....kickout!!!! the crowd moaned as George barely kicked out of the pin. Beckie stared at George's body. she couldnt believe George kicked out. she grabbed George by the hair and rammed her head against the turnbuckles. the crowd counted with beckie as George's head bounced off the turnbuckles. after the couunt of 10, George walked towards the middle of the ring, then collapsed to the mat, like Ric Flair. the crowd went nuts and Beckie began to get her second wind. she pumped her fists. she then looked at George's legs. now it was time to give George a taste of her own medicine. she grabbed George's ankle, then put her in the figure four leglock. George yelled in pain, but Beckie had other ideas. she smiled at George as she began to unlace the boot of George.

"OW!!!! DONT TAKE MY BOOT OFF!!!!!" George screamed as he felt the pain of the figure four and watching her bootlaces come undone.

Beckie managed to unlace the boot, then pulled it off, exposing George's black sweatsock. Beckie then winked at George as she grabbed the toe of the sock and pulled the sock off of George's foot. now George's bare foot was exposed. Beckie stared at the soft foot and with another smile, stroked her finger up the length of George's sole and George went ballistic.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOT MY FEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" George laughed.

Beckie's fingers continued to scribble off of George's foot. she watched George's toes wiggle wildly, trying to avoid her fingers. she dug her fingers deep into George's toe crevices and enjoyed listening to George scream. the referee asked George if she wanted to quit, but George refused. she laughed harder as she felt Beckie's finger tickle her arch. she had to get out of the hold. she looked over at the ropes and saw that she wasnt far. she began to reach out for the ropes. Beckie saw this and knew she had to get George to submit quickly. she then raked her fingers rapidly across the soft foot. George laughed hysterically and began to beg Beckie for mercy. she shook her head wildly, her hair flying all over the place. her feet were so ticklish. Beckie tickled the base of the pink toes and saw George go into silent laughter. Beckie smiled and the crowd went nuts. they enjoyed watching George laughing her head off from having her foot tickled. George then used her remaining strength and made it to the ropes. the crowd booed as the referee told Beckie to break her hold. Beckie was mad at herself for not making George submit. beckie then grabbed an exhausted George by the hair, pulled her up, then scooped her body up and slammed her. Beckie then gave the thumbs up. it was time for her finishing manuever, the five star frog splash. she climbed to the top rope and the capacity crowd stood on it's feet. Beckie then leaped off the top rope, about to crash onto George's body.

George rolled out of the way and Beckie landed on the mat, chest first. she rolled on the mat in pain, trying to catch her breath. George pulled herself up using the ropes and looked at a hurting Beckie. George then grabbed Beckie's ankle and locked it between her thighs. she began to quickly unlace Beckie's boot and once she did, she pulled the boot off, then pulled off Beckie's sock. she stared at the pink soft sole of Beckie and immediately began to stroke her fingers on the sole. Beckie screamed like a banshee as her foot was tickled. her toes clenched shut and George just stroked her delicate arch. George then pulled the toes open and tickle the soft undersides, sending Beckie into more hysterical laughter. Beckie's eyes bulged out of her head as she tried to crawl her way to the ropes. her feet were her weak spot and she knew she had to make the ropes. but George had a tight grip on her ankle. Beckie shrieked as her toe crevices were tickled. Beckie then began to panic as she felt her other ankle being trapped between George's thighs and felt the laces come undone. she began to whimper as her boot was pulled off, then her sock. she wiggled her toes in anticipation of being tickled. it didnt take George too long as she attacked both soles with her fingers. she raked the soles sadistically and Beckie cried in laughter.

"STOOOOOP!!!! DONT TICKLE MY FEEEEEEEEET!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHFEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT!!! IT TICKLES!!! IT TICKLES!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Beckie screamed.

George continued to tickle Beckie's feet. the crowd once again began to chant Beckie's name. Becmie once again tried crawling to the ropes, but George had a firm grip and went after her delicate toes. George dug her fingers deep into the toe crevices of both feet and Beckie went into silent laughter. the referee asked her if she wanted to give and Beckie refused. but, she was getting weaker. her head laid on the mat and she continued to laugh. soon, her body went limp and endured the tickling of her feet. George continued to tickle Beckie's feet. she enjoyed tickling these soft feet. she saw Beckie's head fall to the mat. she lightly stroked the feet, then went after the toes one more time. minutes passed by and Beckie's eyes shut and fell to the tickling. she passed out as her hand was about to tap. the referee raised her hand. it fell one time. then it fell a second time. he raised it one more time. then the hand fell to the mat one more time. Beckie had passed out from the foot tickling. the music of the NWO blared and George was announced the winner. George stood up and raised her hand in victory. she was one win away from becoming Continental champion. she exited the ring to a chorus of boos, but she didnt care. in the ring, Beckie awakened and realized she lost the match. the crowd gave her an ovation as she never submitted. Beckie waved to the crowd and walked barefoot up the ramp. she was happy with the ovation, but severely disappointed in blowing her chance at WOW gold.

******COMMERCIAL*****

Hollywood hugged Gorgeous George as she walked into the tWo dressing room. the rest of the group hugged her as well.

"GREAT JOB GEORGE!!!! you're in the finals!!!" Hollywood said with excitement.

"YEAH GEORGE!!! GREAT JOB!!!" Daffney told her.

George laid back on the couch. "thanks girls.....that was a rough match. but i bet that hillbilly!!! man, her feet are way ticklish!!!"

"this goes to show everyone that the tWo is still on top!!! and i promise you that the tWo WILL make an impact tonight. in fact, i am about to go see Mclane about becoming #1 contender!!" Hollywood told the group.

"we're going to watch the tag team title match. we are VERY interestd in that..." Francesca said.

"Da!!! Harley's Angels against Asian Invasion. wouldnt it be humiliating if Harley's Angels lost to Asian Invasion?" Ninotchka chimed in.

"yeah, it would be REAL embarrassing....." Hollywood said with a wink. she knew what her group was up to. now it was time for her to make her mark. she wanted Lana Star and she was going to make Mclane give Lana to her!!!!

UP NEXT: the tag team titles are on the line, plus Sable vs Jungle Grrl!!!!

okay fans, how was this episode? i hope you enjoyed the match as much as i did. more to come!!!! feedback always welcomed.

Great matchup Prime.....
Why did Beckie have to lose... WHY ?????
haha (good match though - for a second i thought she might just sneak back into it)
ddddaaaarnnn it !!!!!!!!

cheers

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back