• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Headline News

Lazarus

TMF Expert
About 1/2 an hour ago, I happened to catch the last few minutes of a tickling discussion started by the blonde woman who usually does the morning news.....

Foot, and upperbody tickling on this one, and I was able to get about the last 2 1/2 minutes on tape....

Have a great day!!

:)

Suh-weet!!

WOW...talk about a rare moment. Are you able to make a clip of this??

Can you tell us what happened?

Bandit

Unfortunately, Lazzy and I are not able to make a clip of it. But given it is Headline News, they often repeat the same story segments throughout the day. So if you tune in, you MAY catch it again. We have a 6 hour tape recording right now, hoping to catch the entire segment rather than the second half of it. All total, the segment is around 5 minutes long.

I can not tell you what happens in the first part of the segment, due to us missing it. But from where we did catch it, it's two of the female newscasters, sitting at their desk discussing tickling, and whether they enjoy being tickled or not. One newscaster is an older darker haired lady, and the other is a young, long haired blonde. Through their discussion, they both agree they dislike being tickled, and both only have one thought going through their mind while being tickled..."When is it gonna stop?!" The blonde then adds the comment "I can't imagine ANYONE liking it!"

The camera then goes back to the dark haired woman, and she explains this is actually a follow up segment on a previous story they had ran on "why people are ticklish". This segment deals with why do we laugh when tickled, and is it the same kind of laugh we experience when we hear or see something funny. They roll several short clips of people being tickled. The first is an elder gentleman, whose wife sneaks up behind him and tickles his sides. He laughs loudly, and squirms away from her, covering his sides with his arms. He then states to the camera that he hates being tickled. The next one is a young blonde, being tickled quite severely by her boyfriend. First he sneaks up behind her and tickles her sides, to which she collapses on the ground shrieking. Then she stands back up, and he gets her in sort of a backwards pin, with her arms pulled back above her head, and held there by his elbows, allowing him free reign to tickle her sides and underarms (during which she is going ballistic, screaming and laughing frantically). He lets her have it for a good 3-4 seconds full force before the camera cuts away to where she is discussing being tickled. She states she hates being tickled, and sometimes if it is done to long or too forcefully, it becomes painful. Then they cut to another interview, with two young girls, possily of asian descent, and one is telling how she also hates being tickled, and that her sisters tickle her often until she can not breathe. They end the video segment with two more young girls, who are blindfolded and have one bare foot propped on a table sort of thing, and then are foot tickled. One girl (blonde, I believe), only giggles and twitches slightly, but the other girl, a dark haired girl, covers her face with her hands and giggles quite madly, while squirming and jumping back and forth in her chair while being tickled.

They tie up the whole segment by going back to the two newscasters, where the dark haired one states that studies show the laughter we experience while being tickled is completely different from the laughter we experience when laughing at a joke or something humorous. That ticklish laughter is much more of a reflex, much like when we jump or pull out foot away when it's tickled. She also says that with humor, such as when watching a standup comedian, that people must first be warmed up in order to bring forth the laughter...it's not an immediate response. But with tickling, there is no lead up required. The laughter brought forth from tickling is immediate.

I think that covers it. If we manage to catch the entire segment, I will post again on this thread with the details of the first half of it that we missed.

Mimi :)

Thanks for the details Mimi....

....these are the same video clips from the originally aired story they referred to. At least they sound the same. The sequence of people, the scenarios....it all sounds exactly the same. So if you guys want to stop taping, you probably can. Those clips are pretty well circulated and can be gotten from anyone (I have them if you want them), and they are also posted at Tickletown I believe. But if you want to see other newscasters reactions to the story and subsequent video, taping that stuff would allow you to find out more about other newscasters...so you may want to keep taping all day!

Now I need to do some research so I can find out the women who were talking this morning. thanks again to everyone for the heads up!

The newscaster's name is....

Christine is the newscaster who was discussing the tickling this morning...

Quote from her....

"I can't beleive anyone would LIKE to be tickled..."

She don't know us vewy well, do she?

:)

Was wondering if anybody figured out who the two women were on headline news talking about tickling.

It was aired on the actual Headline News Channel (HN). For us, here in central WI, that is channel 30. But it is a nationally broadcasted channel. Not a local one.

Mimi

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back