• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Illinois male

tummytickler

TMF Novice
Hi, another guy here still looking for a female ticklee in Illinois or Indiana. I've looked long and hard, and still have not found anyone in my area who is single and interested in exploring tickling. If you are out there, please write, I'd love to hear from you. I'm 25 and a student. My main interest is bellybutton and belly tickling, and after that, anywhere on the upper body (such as ribs, armpits, breasts, sides). I prefer to use bondage (so that I dont get kicked in the nose), but it's not necessary. I am also open to using blindfolds or gags, if the ticklee wants. I like all types of tickling, from light teasing to intense tickle torture. I'm interested in meeting women of any age, as long as you are over 18. I have had one real-life tie up and tickle experience, so I am not totally new to this. I still feel like I need to explore this fantasy a lot more. You can reach me at [email protected]

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back