• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boarding School Roleplay (F/m)

milagros317

Verified
This is a nonfiction F/m story, involving domination and foot worship as well as tickle torture. If you don't like that, don't read it. All of the people involved in the story are over 21 years of age. The roleplay took place on October 8, 2003.

Boarding School Roleplay (F/m)
by Milagros

Part One
-------------

I am waiting, on my hands and knees in the Black Room, for Mistress Zara. We will be doing a roleplay session today. Taking place at a boarding school, I will be a student who has been caught misbehaving--sneaking into the girls' dormitory while they were asleep and tickling and licking their feet. Inquisitor Zara (title borrowed from Harry Potter's boarding school) is authorized to punish me as she sees fit.

She enters the Black Room, and motions for me to stand up.

"As you know," she says, "I am empowered, as a student Inquisitor, to punish your disgusting behavior and teach you to behave properly in this school. I can take care of it myself, and there will be no entry in your official records, or I can report it to the school administration, in which case there will be consequences. Which do you choose?"

"I would much rather you handle it unofficially, Inquisitor Zara"

"Good. I'll just call you 'slave' during your period of correction, because you belong to me until I say you've been rehabilitated. First, strip naked."

After I've stripped, she hands me a disposable diaper and orders me to put it on. I comply, blushing in embarrassment. She puts a baby bonnet on my head.

"Look in the mirror, slave. See how cute you look in that bonnet and diaper." She laughs at my discomfort.

"You've never been in this room before, slave. It is only used by Inquisitors to punish nasty students like you. Put your wrists in those cuffs."

She points to some leather cuffs hanging from a suspension device installed in the ceiling. I put my wrists in, and she buckles the cuffs securely. She turns the crank, hoisting them upwards. She then ties my ankles off the the sides, spreading my legs slightly.

"So," says Inquisitor Zara, "you snuck into the girls' dorm and tickled their feet while they were asleep. Your first punishment will fit the crime."

She runs one finger up my rib cage into my armpit. I scream with surprise and laughter.

"We'll see how much you like being tickled," she says.

Her lovely green eyes are glowing with joy as she contemplates just how helpless I am. She moves in close, and her nails attack my belly first. Her gorgeous red hair tickles my face as she reaches around me to tickle my back with her nails. Back, belly, and ribs, over and over again, until I am squirming futilely and laughing helplessly, laughing and laughing as she tickles and tickles.

She pauses, and moves out of my sight to get something.

"You need a break from the tickling, slave, you were out of breath. But don't expect to enjoy the break."

She is holding a paddle, a ping-pong paddle. She goes behind me, and pulls down my diaper.

"Count each ten," she tells me, and smacks my bare bottom with the paddle.

"Oww!"

"I told you you wouldn't enjoy the break. Breathe while you can, I haven't even begun to tickle you."

She is smacking me hard enough to hurt.

"Thirty."

She switches to her bare hand, which is not as bad as the paddle.

"Fifty."

Now she gets a wooden spatula. It really stings, and I am crying out with almost every spank.

"Oww! Oh, arrgh! Eighty. Oww!"

"Is 'oww' a number? What number is 'oww'?"

She mimics my voice very well. She is a superb actress, and can do accents and voices extremely well.

After spank number 190, she smacks me harder than ever for ten more.

"Two hundred. Lavender. Lavender!"

That is my safeword, and she does stop the spanking. She leaves my diaper down, though, so that I know she will get back to spanking me later.

Inquisitor Zara puts down the spatula, and picks up two toothbrushes. I cringe, knowing where she is going with those. She circles behind me, and slowly puts each toothbrush into an armpit, just holding them there, not yet moving them. She knows that my armpits are my most sensitive tickle spot, and she savors the moment.

"You are so helpless, so utterly helpless. You have no chance of getting away. How long shall I tickle you under the arms? Five minutes? Half an hour? All day and all night? It's entirely up to me, at my whim. And there's nothing you can do about it!"

On the word 'do', she begins to poke with the brushes, driving me mad. I scream and laugh, and dance from the suspension device, but it is useless. I can only wriggle a few inches, and she is relentless. She tickles and tickles my armpits. I am soon breathless, and laughing almost silently.

"Poor baby! So cute in your bonnet and diaper, and so very ticklish. Tickle, tickle, tickle. You are truly in for it. Tickle, tickle, tickle. No hope of escape, just endless tickling. Tickle, tickle, tickle. I have bad news for you. All of the girls that you tickled last night want some revenge on you. They'll all be coming into this room to help me tickle you insane. Tickle, tickle, tickle. And that's just what we'll do, tickle you insane. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Poor ticklish little baby boy."

It seems to me that she has been tickling my armpits forever, but it probably is really about ten minutes. My armpits now are red, as is my face. she stops when there is a knock on the door.

"Roxzanne!" she says, "How nice of you to take the time to come by."

Mistress Roxzanne is laughing at the sight of me, suspended from the ceiling in my bonnet, with the diaper down around my thighs. She comes right over to me, and digs her nails into my collarbones. That is my second most ticklish area, and she knows it from past experience.

Inquisitor Zara resumes tickling under my arms, and the two of them are merciless. They chat with each other, oblivious to me, but never stop tickling me. They have me gasping and laughing without pause. I am desperate, but have no breath to speak, so I can't use my safeword.

Zara sees this, and stops poking at my armpits. She retrieves the ping pong paddle, and begins to spank my bottom again, as Roxzanne continues to tickle my upper body. She goes from the collarbones to the ribs to the armpits to the belly, and back to the collarbones.

"250."

"Would you like to spank him some?" asks Zara.

"Love to," says Roxzanne. "He deserves it. The nerve of him, tickling and licking my feet while I was asleep last night."

They trade places, Roxzanne spanking me with the paddle, and Zara tickling my upper body. Roxzanne is short, but she is strong, and she is spanking me hard. After spank number 350, she excuses herself. Without needing to be prompted, I thank her for visiting us.

Zara gets behind me, and switches back to her bare hand, smacking my already red bottom very soundly.

"390. Oww!"

It is amazing how much her bare hand can hurt when she wants it to.

"400."

Another knock on the door. I am happy for the interruption, but fearful and being double teamed again.

Mistress Kassandra comes in, over 6 feet tall in her high heeled sandals. (She is 5'9" in her very lovely bare feet.) She teases me by putting one foot right up to my face, not quite touching me.

"Such a naughty boy," says Kassandra, "going after the girls' feet last night. I'm lucky that I don't live in that dorm, you didn't get at my feet. You can't touch them. So close, so close to your face, but you're not allowed to tickle them, you're not allowed to lick them, you're not allowed to kiss them, and you're not even allowed to touch them."

She wriggles her toes and moves her whole sandaled foot in front of my eyes as she teases me.

Then she steps in front of me and makes an all-out assault under my arms. As I screech with laughter, Zara goes behind me and tickles my ribs. The two of them are relentless, and never give me a moment's respite.

Kassandra's lovely long dark brown hair is glowing, and her brown eyes are glowing as well. Her eyes are glowing with tickle-lust, and she tickles and tickles me, loving every minute of it, loving the fact that I am utterly at her mercy, and that she intends to show me no mercy at all. I can't see Zara behind me now, but I am sure that her eyes have exactly the same glow.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," says Zara. "Not so much fun to be on the receiving end, is it? Tickle, tickle, tickle. You belong to us now. Your punishment will last just as long as I say it should. We'll begin with a solid week. Tickle, tickle, tickle. For the next week, you'll be tickled without mercy, by all of the girls in this school. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Then I'll decide what else to do to you. Poor ticklish little baby boy! Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle."

Just when I think that I am going to faint, and hang from the cuffs unconscious, Kassandra speaks up.

"He tickled those girls' feet. It's not fair that his soles are protected, flat on the ground."

They both stop tickling me, as Kassandra unties one of my ankles. She lifts up my foot, forcing me to balance on one leg. Immobilizing my foot between her legs, she cruelly tickles the sole with her nails. She rakes my sole over and over again, laughing herself at how I am having trouble keeping my balance. Zara helps me support myself, by gripping my ribs. But she also tickles there, and encourages Kassandra to keep it up.

"Don't let up! Make sure he never stops laughing. Tickle him more, never stop."

Kassandra tickles me to her heart's content, until she is quite satisfied that I am totally exhausted. Putting my foot down, she rises and excuses herself. On the way out, she once again puts one of her feet right into my face, and teases me.

"Such beautiful feet I have, don't I? You desperately want to kiss them. But you don't have permission."

I thank her for visiting, and she smiles.

Mistress Mariah comes in as Kassandra is going. Her cute white poodle, Maddie, is with her today. The dog runs into the Black Room, and sniffs at me before retiring to the far end of the room. Maddie knows me, and also knows to keep out her Mistress' way during a session.

Mariah begins to tickle me, as Zara resumes spanking me. They both enjoy the combination of sounds that I am making, exclaiming in pain from the spanks while laughing at the same time. They are quite amused. Mariah digs into my armpits and collarbones gleefully.

"Let's change his position," suggests Mariah. "We should get at his feet by putting his ankles into the cuffs."

They place a mat on the floor, and crank down the cuffs. Zara removes my wrists, and directs me to lie down on the mat. They soon have my ankles buckled into the cuffs, and crank them up just a bit, not enough to put too much strain on my middle-aged back.

They each take one of my feet, and begin to tickle with their fingernails. I am howling with laughter, and shaking in my bondage.

"Come, Maddie, come over and lick him," says Mariah.

But the dog doesn't wish to participate today. Perhaps I am making so much noise that she is leary of getting near me. I screech and howl as they tickle and tickle my feet.

"This is just what he deserves," says Mariah.

I am thinking that it is too bad that she is wearing sneakers and socks, so I don't get to see her pretty feet.

"Yes," says Zara, "you deserve this, you naughty boy. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Your feet are getting it now, aren't they? Tickle, tickle, tickle. Oh, but you are really going to get it today. And today is just the beginning. Tickle, tickle, tickle. As I told you, you'll get one week of solid tickle torture, and then I'll discuss with you just how you will make up for being such a naughty boy. We may have you move into the girls' dorm, the same one that you invaded, as their slave. We'll discuss just what your duties will be. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Poor baby! Tickle, tickle, tickle."

Zara remarks to Mariah that my soles are now quite pink from their attentions. I have literally been tickled pink.

At long last, Mariah excuses herself. I thank her and Maddie for visiting us. Zara cranks down the suspension device and frees my ankles.

Part Two
-------------

Inquisitor Zara orders me to put on my collar and leash, and I do so. She allows me to pull up my diaper. She tells me that I will now be obliged to serve the girls that I offended. She leads me, on my leash, from the Black Room into the common room of the dungeon, where the Mistresses stay when they are not in a session.

The Mistresses there and the phone woman all tell me how adorable I look in my baby bonnet. They laugh. I have just met the phone woman/receptionist today; her name is Karina. She is new, replacing Althea, who has moved away from NY City. Karina once worked as a Mistress here, under a different name.

Inquisitor Zara tells them of my misdeeds, and that I will now massage the feet of any of them who wishes my services. She speaks as if this is a punishment, when in fact she knows that I am overjoyed to do so. Zara has trained me to be quite good at foot massage, and there is no lack of interest. Zara gives me a bottle of foot lotion to use.

Kassandra goes first, kicking off her high heeled sandals. I lovingly massage her gorgeous feet, size 9, kneading the soles with my thumbs, paying attention to the heels, but concentrating on the balls of her feet. Her arches are high, and her toes lovely. I massage each toe separately, and go back to the balls of her feet. When she has had enough, she tells me that I may kiss each foot once. I am in heaven as I do it.

Mistress Roxzanne is next. She has tiny feet, size 5, and perfect little toes. She usually wears sneakers, so as not to pinch them. She seems very pleased at my services.

Mistress Mariah comes out, now wearing a black vinyl skirt, black stockings, and high heels. she is carrying the socks she wore earlier.

"I have a client now," she explains. "You may smell these socks. I was wearing them all day."

I smell her sweaty white socks, and thank her for the privilege. She and Maddie go down the hall, away from the common room.

Mistress Aura is next. I don't know her very well. She has very lovely feet, and compliments Zara on training me to do a good job at foot massage. It would not do to compliment a slave, but I am happy to hear that she likes the job that I'm doing.

Karina has now removed her shoes and socks, and put her feet up on the footrest. She has warned everybody not to make fun of her awful feet. But they are not awful, they are quite pretty. She relaxes in the chair as I work on her foot, massaging and telling her how lovely her feet are. She remarks that the other women have not lied when they said I do a good job. She sighs with pleasure. I continue massaging as she answers the phone and talks with potential clients. Finally she has to get up to let an arriving client into the dungeon. She thanks me for the massage.

"I thank you," I tell her, "for allowing me to touch your extremely lovely feet."

Zara directs me to rise, and return with her to the Black Room.

Once back there, she sits on the couch, and takes off the heavy MaryJane style shoes she has been wearing. She slowly and tantalizingly removes her white socks. She allows me to smell the socks. She directs me to massage her feet.

I am in heaven again, massaging the sacred feet of my Mistress. I do so with great love and tenderness. She smiles at me and tells me when to switch feet.

When she is satisfied, she withdraws her feet.

"I most humbly beg for permission to lick them," I say.

"Get the dice, slave," she says.

She hands me five dice. I roll them, and am somewhat unlucky: 4, 6, 2, 1, 2 for a total of 15. I tell her the roll.

"You may begin," she says, holding her left foot out.

I lick the sole fifteen times, slowly, with my tongue fully extended. I slurp the whole length of her sole, from the heel to the bottom of her toes. I thank her after each lick.

"I most humbly beg for permission to lick the other foot."

"You may," she responds, sticking out her right foot.

I repeat the fifteen licks on her right foot, making the last one the slowest of all.

"Thank you ever so much for allowing me to lick your soles," I say sincerely.

"Now it's time to roll for your fate," she says.

Zara rolls two dice, without allowing me to see, and conceal one in each hand.

"Pick," she says.
I tap her right fist, and she reveals a 2. She opens her left fist, and reveals that that hand held a 4. She laughs at my unlucky choice.

We both know that I will be permitted only two acts of self-gratification until our next session. That will be tough; I may need cold showers, but I will always obey her, and keep to my quota.

The roleplay is over. I lie down on the mat in front of the couch, and she uses me for a footstool.

In that position, we talk of things in the real world until Karina knocks on the door to let us know that our time is up. I get dressed and leave, looking forward to my next session with the divine Mistress Zara.

-The End-

Last edited:
wow . wish I could of been there to help them out with you

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back