• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

rainy night at the rest area (true story)

natural tickler

Verified
one night coming home from college my girlfriend and I were driving home from Alabama. Well, i was driving and all through the trip she decided to keep playing with me, poking me in my sides, kneading my knees and i had trouble driving, almost hitting a truck. well. it was getting rather stormy out there, and visibility was zero, so we decided to stop. well, i had enough of the playing so i turned tables on her. we wrestled a little bit and she ended up in the back seat(a set-up she would later say) and i managed to use my velcro cuffs to cuff her hands to the doors and because she had jeans on, duct-taped her legs to the armrest in the front. she knew she was dead. i tickled her everywhere, heavy amounts on the sides and really concentrated on her feet. she tried to scream, but being in the middle of a storm, nobody could hear, and because the windows were fogged up, nobody could see, either. i had the best of both worlds. so, tickled her feet mercilessly, with electric toothbrushes, popsicle sticks, etc. she went form silent, barely able to talk. what was worse, she had big feet, so lots of space to play with. so i dragged my finger slowly, through her toes, down the sides and back around, and down the middles so agonizingly slow that a scream came out of her, that i thought would bust the windows!! after that, she was spent, and fell asleep. The rain stopped and i went back to driving, kept her tied up, and had fun with her the rest of the way home, about and another 7 hr drive being tied up and tortured. wish i could go on more long-distance trips like that. Who needs a radio when you can hear delightful laughters sounds like that?? stay tuned...

awesome!!! I envy her somewhat! That would be sooo much fun. And I can relate to car stories. most of my tickling experience as a lee happens in parking lots, so..... :D

ask and you shall receive

well crydun, perhaps me and you can go on a long distance trip together... maybe cross-country:p

Great story! Poor girl's bladder was probably ready to burst. I almost feel sorry for her.

I almost felt sorry for her too, but...

I was concerned for the interior of the car more than whether she wet herself, so i let her go on bathroom breaks along the way back. when the break was over, she went back to her position. anyway, i got away with this because she was too weak to fight back!!!:D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back