• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A combined request

Power1003

In this, my secind story, I'l combine my first two requests: a true upperbody tickle with a b/f tickling his g/f in bed.

Tasty, eh?

Even though they were engaged, Paul and Amanda did not yet share a bed...only because Amanda did not condone pre-marital sex. This, of course, hit Paul where it hurts. He didn't want to harm her or anything, it just happened by chance that one night she had completely kicked off her sheets in a deep sleep. Her petite 5'8 body was lying prone on its back, a perfect target for Paul's plan. He carefully and near silently found some silk stockings of hers and tied her spread eagle, amazed at the fact that she hadn't woken up. So she lay there, unknowing of Paul's plan. He starting lightly scritching Amanda's left sole with his hand, and her foot twitched, unable to do any more than that. He began to wipe away his hesitance and unleash Hell on her left foot. She actually began to giggle in her sleep, not yet becoming conscious. He was also amazed at the fact that he had forgotten that she wasn't really all that ticklish on her feet, but her tummy was a hot spot. So he slipped up to her side and with a bit of trouble managed to hike her shirt up just below her breasts. He took a second to admire before skittering his fingers up and down her sides. In an unconscious gesture she sucked in air, but continued to aleep as light giggles poured from her. As he continued this, he slipped his tongue over her small, cute innie and gave it a few light licks. She started laughing! In her sleep she was actually laughing! But the helplessness of somnia ended as this happened, and Amanda awoke to find herself in this peculiar predicament.
"wh-wha-what's this? Paul?" she asked in a slightly groggy voice. After all, it was 2 A.M. "What's going on?"
"Oh nuh-nothing sweetie I was just, eh, tickling you..." his voice trailed off.
"You were? So THAT'S what was causing that dream!"
"I g-guess so," he said nervously. Then the hesitance vanished as he said: "I wasn't done."
"Wha-eeeeeeeeee! Hehehehehehe," was all Amanda could get out as Paul attacked her ribcage with his fingers.
He suddenly had an inspiration as he probed Amanda's soft, delicate skin.
"I won't stop until you approve of pre-marital sex!"
"Whahahahat? <giggle> hehehehe"
"I'm serious!" He started tracing circles around that gorgeous innie of hers, and she couldn't take any more. She exploded with laughter even before Paul lowered his finger into her bellybutton. Then the fun REALLY started! She started laughing in such a manner that it made Paul fall back with laughter as well. As he sat playing with her bellybutton and laughing at the same time, he noticed a small electric toothbrush on an end table. He picked it up, turned it on, and glided it across her tummy. This new sensation seemed to confuse her at first, but she soon started giggling as the brushes spun merrily, as though enjoying it somehow.
They both knew what was coming next.
The toothbrush found its way inside her bellybutton, scratching the soft skin on the bottom, driving Amanda mad with laughs. Paul let go of the brush and left it there spinning in her bellybutton.
"Oh Amandaaaaaa," he said teasingly. "Are you sure you think pre-mar sex is bad?"
"I <giggle> hehehehe d-d-d-on't knoohohow! <giggle>"
"What do you mean?" he asked as he placed his fingers at ready by her sides.
"I-EEEEEEEEEE!" was the response as Paul, not caring about her answer for the moment, furiously dug into her sides.
"Well? Have you changed your mind?" he inquired.
She couldn't answer for a good five minutes until he stopped tickling her sides.
"I give up! You win! <giggle>," she said. "Can ya take that <giggle> brush out now?"
Paul smiled with delight. "Sure," he said.
He did so, and Amanda collapsed with relief. She was tired but had enough energey after Paul untied her...

Note: this IS true...names and dates have been changed :p

Well? Any good? Lemme hear it!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back