• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorority Hazing VI

sceej56

TMF Expert
As the afternoon dragged on, Julie was "fortunate" enough to have a
fairly steady stream of visitors; most of whom were only to happy to
oblige her request. She was going to make it! She was going to be a
Tau Kai ... if her sanity held out!

Some people had been "cool", giving her a perfunctory tickle and
wishing her luck. She'd been able to intimidate two dorky chicks, a
tall skinny one with buck teeth and a short fat one with glasses into a minimal tickle without actually violating the rules against asking them to stop. Wonders what an icy stare can accomplish!

Four foreign exchange students - two guys, two girls - had been a real pain! Chattering away in their stupid language and thumbing their English dicionaries and laughing like hyenas over the
word "tickle". The morons had actually posed for pictures, grinning for the camera while Julie laughed her fool head off because they were tickling her feet. One of the girls had made a big deal about putting her bare foot alongside of Julie's. The girl was about a size five and was dwarfed by Julie's size eleven foot. Then the bitch tickled Julie's skillfully and mercilessly - taking firm hold of Julie's left foot and scratching the pad of her left big toe with the quill end of a feather - causing excruciating tickling sensations.

"AHA HA HA HA ... HA HA HO HO HO ... AIEEEEEE ... HA HA HA HA ... OH
GOD ... HA HA HA HA ... M-M-MY TOE ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... MY B-B-
BIG TOE ... HA HA HA HA HA .. IT'S ... HA HA ... IT'S SOOOOOO
TICKLISH ... HA HA HA HA HA ... WAAAAH HA HA HA HAAAAAA ... OH THAT
TICKLES ... HOO HOO HA HA HA HA ... IT TICKLES ... HEE HEE HEE HEE
HEE ... MY TOE ... HA HA ... MY TOE ... HEE HEE HEE ... MY TOOOOOOE ... HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA ..."

When they were finished, the fucking assholes had the colossal nerve to actually shake Julie's hand through the pillory .. like they were thanking her or something; all the while giggling and chatting in their own language. "Fucking
foreigners ..." snarled Julie as they walked off.

Needless to say, the combination of the exertion and the afternoon heatwere doing the captive co-ed no good. Approximately every three hours,some of her "sisters" would release her from bondage for a few minutes,just long enough to drink some water and visit the "facilities". Julie Taylor was strictly forbidden from speaking with them; good thing too, because had she started, Julie figured she'd let them have such anearful that she'd never be admitted! Bitches - they could have AT LEAST moved her into the shade. As the sun punished the would be sorority girl, her big bare feet began to sweat ... and stink!

Julie wrinkled her nose, offended by the pungent odor of her own sweaty soles. Was there no END to the indignities? "Keep focused, girl!" she reassured herself, "You're up to fifteen now! You're going to make it!"

Last edited:
Interessant

Nous sommes etonnes de la grandesse qu'on deteste ou hais si vous trouvez sa plus facile a comprendre, nous vous insultons pas naturellement, cette chienne Julie. Raciste, homophobe, ageiste, quelle chienne elle est. Nous esperons qu' elle va etre beaucoup punis. SUperbe histoire. Donne la a cette putain!
Tous nous coeur,
Anna et Heather
P.S Anna thinks Julie a racist whore!

Through this whole series (which I think is pretty awesome) everyone has been going on and on about the wicked stereotypes that are being portrayed by those who are attacking Julie. Isn't anyone offended by the stereotype that Julie is playing? She's a snotty, bitchy, stuck up pledging princess. She is playing the Sorority stereotype and because of this her attitudes towards her captors are stereotyped. I dunno, all and all I just think its a story and if somone doesn't like it, and didn't like the first part, why continue to read it?

Not tryin to start a fight lol, just bein me.

Great series! You're a good writer, scee, and I'm enjoying the hell out of your work. Keep it up! Don't worry about offending people, you can't please everyone all the time.

You hate Japanese or what?

Well I'm pretty offended, by the Japanese cracks that is. I'm Japanese and you make talk like that...you talk about racism, that has slander written all over it. You better check yourself, man...that was just dirty.

Again I don't think that he came off as racist, his character did, but again that is the part of the stereotype he's trying to play off in her I think. Though I think he should have put one of those warnings like they have on some TV shows and interviews "thoughts expressed in this story are that of the character and don't necessecerily (horribly spelled) reflect the views of the author". Either way, keep writing.

Here we go again ...

Rico, sorry I offended you, I have self edited out any references to a specific ethnicity but did leave the characters as foreign exchange students - which I suppose leaves me xenophobic.

I will wrap up this series in an installment or two - it's jinxed or something. I didn't intend to offend readers of a particular ethnic group (or lesbians before them) but apparently I have. The views in the story are meant to reflect those of a spoiled shallow sorority wanna-be, not mine (which I suspect will offend some sorority members among the readers?) but I also recognize that it's easy enough to throw off offensive lines and hide behind the explanation "It's not me, it's the character".

To those who have enjoyed the series, thanks for the praise. For those who have been offended, I apologize again.

The next installment involves "Goth" girls - if anyone thinks they will be offended, I would ask them to consider not reading. After that, the series will be wrapped up.

You know sceej56, that's fine, it's just with all the scandal and news floating around, you have to watch out. Look at what happened to Rush Limbaugh after what he said about Donovan McNabb. Race is a touchy subject and I'll admit I'm one of the touchier ones since experiencing so much Asian racism here in college, but honestly people (and I in this instance) don't and didn't know what your official standing and feelings were on this situation, and to any Japanese person, it may have come off that way. That's just how I see it...obviously you got more people on your side here @ the TMF about it.

What a bitch that girl Julie is. She's tall, great body, big feet, and she looks down on others. No wonder she wants to be in a sorority.

Well it seems that Miss My Feet Don't Stink bitch is getting a whiff of the truth, from that last paragraph.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back