• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

just too good.....

Ticklemmmeeeeee

1st Level Red Feather
This is just too good to keep to myself.

I was feeling a bit down and crashing slightly after a few days straight of being hyper. I was finally settling down and beginning to fall asleep after failing to make myself orgasm as I intended.

I tried but I was wat too tired. Sadly, I was desperately in need of being tickled or at least engaged in some really graphic imagery of a decent video where I could watch tickling at the same time. I was able for the most part to do that for myself, thinking of him of course. Tonight I was just too exhausted from the week,so... feeling bad for me, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep feeling quite deprived.

He woke me around 1:30 in the morning. I never expected him in a million years. I cannot explain how good it was to see him...to hear him...to touch him....feel him close to me...for the longest time I just felt him around me and smelled him. I didn't even realize I was crying and laughing until he started laughing in response to me. He began kissing me all over and telling me what an adorable silly girl I am for ever believing he could stay away from me.

He asks how I have been and what I have been doing. We talk very briefly about school and work and he is watching my feet and I am watching him watching my feet.

I'm wearing his shirt and he likes that alot..he tells me it's very sexy that I still wear it and that I look really good. I tell him that I wear the hell out of it because every time I have it on I feel him beside me as I sleep. He looks hurt that I have been so hurt and he tells me he still loves me and wants to tickle me. I feel my eyes tear...I look up at him shyly and ask "you do?" He smiles at me and says "Yes, silly girl...I have wanted to tickle u since the day I met u. I love tickling you."

I melt when I hear him, see him as he is telling me that...his words are so sincere. How he can be so sweet and yet so masculine astounds me.

He moved closer to me on the bed where I was now sitting up with one leg tucked under my bottom. I had just realized at that moment with what I am sure was a flushed face that he had been watching my soles the entire time I swithed sitting positions. That turned me on more than I would be able to express so I said nothing. I Just looked at him, wondering what he wanted to do to me.

I wanted his hands all over my body. I wanted him to tickle my feet and upper body like mad like he used to. I desired him so but I said nothing, knowing that whatever he wanted I would do it.

There was nothing I could ever deny him and he knew it and he never took advantage of that. He loved that I loved him that much.

He asked me what I wanted. I responded a bit quietly. "I want u to tickle me"
He smiled at my level of shyness even after all the years that we had spent together and as intimately as we knew one another. He thought it was cute. I felt like a super geek. He smiled and asked me to say it again. He was playing affectionately with my level of awkwardness. I did, I said it, still a bit shy and embarrassed.

I told him I feel ridiculous when I say that and giggled. He brushed the hair back from my face and kissed my lips lightly.

He said quietly that he thought it was beautiful that I felt that way. He said that I am beautiful and my eyes cried a little.

He shhh'd me and said "mmm mmm no crying baby....tell me what u want. Tell me a fantasy that I can do for u...to u"

My excitement was evident in the pitch of my voice and the rate of my speech as I started telling him of my latest favorite fantasy of me being a brilliant sexy scientist who has just lost her even more brilliant co scientist partner to an untimely death. (I rambled on as he smiled at my enthusiasm.)

I went on to say that my partner had stumbled upon a magnificant find in the world of science and it was probably the most sought after formula in the country. The surviving female scientist (me) was in danger only from the rival scientists that had been thorns in our sides since our inception as the twin labs inc.

I was working late one night...wearing a very feminine business suit....and a mid sized white lab coat over it. The weather had been a bit chilly but strangely I am wearing sandals and no pantyhose.

He asks me why this is and I tell him I think better when my feet are naked...and I laugh digressing from the fantasy. I notice he makes a breathy sound indicating he thought that was hot. I smile at him a little...pleased. He says to keep talking as he takes my feet in his lap.

I moan and try to talk with all my might but what starts out as a difficult task becomes impossible as he begins to stroke my soles and under my toes and tickle kiss me with his hungry mouth. I am laughing so hard I can't even remember that I was telling a story much less able to articulate it. He is tickling me so much and so fast I can barely stand it anymore.

He is wicked as he has been deprived for way too long and I think it is the hottest thing ever that he is this crazed and tickle starved and taking it out on my body...my feet...my poor ticklish toes....I giggle at that thought.

He tells me what he is going to do to my feet and I screech, laughing so hard already. Knowing what it feels like for him to tickle me like that and anticipating his expert fingers and hands and tongue on my soles drives me completely mad. I already feel like I feel him tickling in between my toes and underneath. He knows every inch of my body. He knows every one of my most ticklish spots...and I have alot of them!

Every one of my tickle spots that he touches, caresses or strokes...he awakens a new level of passion and laughter in me. He loves it when I tell him that my body belongs to him. He loves that he can possess me and tickle me as much and for as long and wherever and however he wishes. I love submitting to him like this.

There is something so profoundly sensual about giving up ur sense of control so completely to someone u trust with ur well being and u know knows ur body and ur fantasies so well.

He teased and tickled and licked and kissed every inch of my super sensitive body. But mostly he tickle tortured my poor feet and toes. He played the bad scientist and I laughed and screeched as he played with me. He told me he was strapping me to the table...fastening leather straps around my ankles and wrists and another leather strap across my tummy and breasts so I was completely immobile.

I winced and wrinkled my nose saying "Nooo!!!, I want to be able to move my body when it tickles so much!!!" He said "Too bad", I giggled and screeched...loving the taunting. I continued to beg, "But u don't understand, I am way too ticklish I'll go mad!!!" He said that was really hot.

He kept tickling me and tickling me over and over asking me what the formulas secret is. I kept syaing "No no no!!! I'm not ticklish u cant make me tell u anyting!!!!" I denied my ticklishness as I was screeching and laughing so hard the whole time.

Finally I broke and wimpered. He stopped tickling me and kissed me. He shhh'd me again.

We made love so sweetly and I fell asleep in his strong arms......completely satisfied and exhausted.

The end:)

Last edited:

omg....you got yourself...ugh..what..why...u rule!!!

Excellent story Ticklemmmeeeeee. As always you never dissappoint with your stories. The details made me feel as if I were there watching. You definitely have a gift for writing.

Great post! I'm gonna go wake the wife and show her how much your story moved me. If she's not interested I'm gonna take a cold shower. I hope she's interested - I hate cold showers.

thank u pghtickler:)

sole seeker...thanks as well , good luck with the wife!!!...lol :)

excellent story.

Another good one from you my ticklish friend. I was wanting to write a tickling story about you too.

Scribe...

Excellent. It's like my mind in words. Although, the fact that it's all one sentence is weird.

Very cool Ticklemmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I really enjoyed it.

(BTW< have you gotten my e-mail?"

Wonderful story, TM. Very erotic, the descriptions made me feel as if I were in the room. :D

great, excellent story, ticklemmeeeeee!!! if only all women could be like you.... the world would be one happy place, wouldn't it? I can only wonder if my lady felt the same way!!!

:)

Ticklishscribe...thank u:)You want to write a tickling story about mee???...lol..uh oh....lol :)

Isabeljane21...thank u so much...glad u liked it...I know, my writings usually are more grammatically incorrect than I would like...I rarely have time to jot things down so grammar and form usually comes last...lol..I did re read it though after I posted it and am thinking of "cleaning" it up with an edit....lol

Thank you Chris :) :)

Critter :) nope...didn't get an email...I have a new one at [email protected], can u re send? and Thanks for the feedback on the story...glad u liked it, talk to u soon :)

Milagros....thank u sooo much :) Glad u liked :)

Natural Tickler...thanks so much....(pssst...there are lots of women like me and assumably even more stable...muaaa haa haa...lol...glad u enjoyed it :)

Thanks critter...looking now....:)

hey all:)

I revised my story and made it a bit less like an entire paragraph of run on sentences....hope it's easier on the eyes and brain :)

I really like the way you spaced your story now. It is much more pleasing on the eyes.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back