• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The power of tickle (true story)

natural tickler

Verified
This story starts out with a question: What is the best thing about tickling? That answer is simple: to turn the non-ticklish into being very ticklish. The story starts out like this: During college, my crew (about 30) and I would get together about twice a week and engage into some incredible tickle fights. But one in particular wasn't ticklish, and bragged that nobody could make her that way. So I bet her $100 that I could do it in one day, so she took me up on it, and now the story begins. I had her come to my apartment, and got her in my bed spread-eagle. I purposely had the heat on, and with a special lotion I had, that would send some serious chills her way. anyhoo, I applied this lotion to all her areas, while slowly gliding my nails as I applied it. However, it wasn't just one application, I did it 8 different times about 45 minutes apart. As I made each application, different feeling came about her. As the lotion made its effect, she would feel hot, and cold, like IcyHot. I said that's because the surface nerves are tingling, and you're about to join our world. So I started at the top, the underarms, giving different feels, her whole body was tensing up. I got her, she knew it too. She started laughing immediately, as I kept teasing, went down to the tummy, inner thighs, and God forbid the feet. I just used the lotion as a front to her, cuz she thought it was some magic stuff. all I actually did was just kept giving her different touches, different speeds so she couldn't concentrate on one one specific touch. So now I have a regenerated naked woman, on my bed, woth a lot of time to kill. you know what i did, right?? took full advantage of it. with baby oil (what is it about baby oil, i still wonder) slicked her down and with fake freddy gloves, electric toothbrush, an ostrich feather I found, a fork, ice cubes, a frozen strawberry(that was for the bushes below), and scrubbrush, went to work. the thing about tickling to exhaustion, is that you hear sounds you would never hear before. And to celebrate my conquest, I called the crew over to add another member to our world. So she felt 31 different pairs of hands on her, (which was also part of my plan), and she was babbling like she needed a straight-jacket. So my friends, if you find a non-ticklish one, you can change her/him overnight. just light repitition and baby oil/lotion, and you too can have a ball. Now even a tickle finger, gives her the creeps... till the next non-ticklish victim....

Sounds good but doesn't sound true at all. 30 people came over your house to tickle one person??? Sounds like another fantasy. Face it natural, we all have 'em. :rolleyes:

Nah, although it may sound farfetched...many "initiations" can have many people like that. Especially to people who swear they are immune...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back