• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

silence is deadly (real experience)

natural tickler

Verified
Where is a place where you can tickle somebody and they have to be quiet? would you believe church? that's right, this is where one of my best tickles were at. I'll explain: One time during the service, we have a prayer session, where everyone comes up front to pray, or stay where they are and get on their knees, for about 45 min. well,i decided one time to stay where I was, and just to be curious, to see if someone decides to pray barefoot. And just my luck there was one, one bench in front of me, a woman I was dying to tickle for the longest. She had perfect feet, size 10 or 11 maybe, in black pantyhose. It seems to me women have a feel knowing if someone is looking from behind, so she started teasing. big mistake, for 1) the foot was within reach, and 2) she had to be quiet. so, I took a chance and grabbed it, and went to work. I could hear her trying not to laugh too loud, also trying to get out my grip. but when she figured there was no use, went on for the ride. I was having too much fun. 45 minutes of hell in a place she was trying to get her way into heaven. (conflict of interest?) anyway, when it was over, i let her go, she had to quickly wipe the tears in her eyes and gave me a look like i was a dead man later. But the best part was after service was over, she invited me to her house to finish what I started. Isn't religion great?...... till next time, catch ya on the flip side....

At the thought of this being a true story words just fail me. All I can say is, fantastic!

Great real life story..:wow: How about tickling someone while on they're on the phone or sliding under a table and tickling them as them as they are talking to someone else? I love this topic.. Anybody got more to share?:bouncybou

One of my <a href=http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28982&perpage=1&pagenumber=216>all time favorite </a>true stories had a similar twist.

Regards,

TK

I remember that one, TK. It was a great post and personally, I believe that one is true.

amazing similarity

That was a interesting story for reasons I'll explain. One that I can relate to. Can you tell me how long ago this happened and how old you and the lady were at the time?
I used to attend catholic mass with my family when I was young. One sunday, I think I was about 8 at the time, there was a pretty lady sitting in front of me. She was about 30 I guess and had shoulder length, brown, curly hair. At certain times during the mass parishoners would either sit, stand or kneel and it was during the kneeling that I could see her feet slip out of her cloggs. She was wearing navy blue socks and I wanted to tickle them so bad!! Being only 8 years old I was often bored with mass so I didn't bother with kneeling properly. I was sort of hunkered down below inconspicuosly gazing at this pretty lady's feet instead of kneeling perfectly upright. The view was just heavenly. You know how lady's feet sometimes slip out of their shoes as they are kneeling. The shoes lay flat on the ground while the toes are still dug inside and the soles of the feet are upright in plain view. And she was wearing clogs no less. Unlike NT I was too afraid to exploit my unaware vicitm's vunerable situation. After all, when you are just a kid every adult seems like an authority figure. One thing I did do however was lightly tap on the inside sole of her clog. Just inches away from her foot!! Not sure why I did it, maybe it helped ease the frustration of being so close, yet so far. At the time I didn't think she could have possibly felt the tapping but in retrospect I find it hard to believe she didn't. I don't think she reacted. She did leave mass a few minutes early however. I don't know if it was to beat the traffic of all the parishioners leaving church at the same time or maybe she was freaked out my me. Who knows? Unfortunately her early departure ruined my plan B which was to exit the benches the same time as everyone else and "accidently" step on her heel to make her shoe fall off. Has anyone tried that before?? And if so, has it lead to a tickle oppurtunity?

Natural you have some balls. You know I'm not the most religious person in the world, but I don't think I would ever tickle someone in Church. I don't think the big guy in the sky would be too pleased. Well at least she was not that pissed about it. What church makes you pray 45 minutes on your knees? I thought the Catholics were bad.

Excellent work

I'm not a big church fan, but if I can tickle a woman's foot for 45 minutes then get her to invite me to her place afterwards, I think I might start going.

Well Iggy, the church I go to gives you some time to meditate, or pray, just to give you some time between you and the Lord. so during that time, I meditated a little, then had lots of time to myself. anyway, you're right, i dont think the big man upstairs will be none too pleased. however, can I tell him the devil made me do it?

oh yeah, btw, she is somebody I knew, and somebody I've tickled before, so it cool. She didn't get mad, which made it even better!! but I had to promise to get her behind closed doors from now on

Hey people??? Are tbeir any other experiences beyond church say like while the person was trying to talk on the phone or any other time they might had to hide it? For some reason seeing a person slowly lose control of themselves is a turn on.

Buckle Down There Buddy

Okay Bootman that's twice you've asked that question in this forum. My advice is patience dude, if someone has a story they'll share it. Really good true stories don't come along every day, that's one reason when they do that there so cool!:)

Fantastic!

What a great opportunity, Natural! Full marks for taking advantage of it! Like Iggy Pop, I'm not overly religious, but I wouldn't have done it for fear of divine intervention!!! :D The fact you knew her, and have got her before, makes it even cooler!!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

to Bootman

Funny you should ask. I wrote a story not long ago on that very topic. Enjoy!

The Lunch Date

The rain was falling softly as Eddie Warp walked home. Birds were buzzing in and out of the trees as if trying to dodge the raindrops. As he walked further, he could see Mrs. Crowley’s rose garden blooming. It will be good for the roses, I guess, he thought to himself as he passed them. He had to get home quickly. Jen would be calling him any minute. She was so beautiful with her long, blonde mane lying gently on her shoulders. He started walking faster as he neared his house. He turned the key in the door and opened it. He heard a bark and held out his arms as Reuben, his black Labrador, leaped at him from the living room. Laughing, he removed his hat and placed it on a peg near the door. He threw his briefcase in the corner of the hallway where it would be waiting for him the next morning.
Just then, the phone rang. “That should be Jen,” he called gaily to Reuben as he briskly walked to pick up the phone.
“Hello,” he said jovially into the receiver.
“You’re home already,” her familiar, silky voice replied.
“Yeah,” he said, smiling to himself. In his mind’s eye, he could see her sitting at her kitchen table, her legs crossed. She would be wearing her navy blue dress he loved so much. She was so sexy in it. She would probably be wearing black nylons and navy blue spike heels. He smiled as he thought of her sitting at the table absentmindedly slipping her foot in and out of her shoes, her long blonde mane cascading loosely down the back of the chair.
“So are we still on for tonight,” he inquired casually into the phone.
“Yeah,” she replied huskily.
He grinned broadly. Tonight was going to be fun for him. He couldn’t wait. They were going to dinner and a movie. After that, he had something special in store for Jen.
“Alright, I’ll see you at seven then.”
“Ok,” she said, her voice tinkling like crystal.
He hung up the phone and climbed the stairs with a spring in his step. He showered quickly and changed his clothes. He chose an off-white dress shirt, brown suede dress pants and a matching brown vest. He whistled as he went about the room, checking that all was in order. Then, he pulled the peacock feather out of the drawer and shoved it up his pant leg, securing it for his use later that evening. He dashed out quickly and ran downstairs. He had to hurry. Jen would be waiting. He didn’t want to keep her waiting. He grabbed his hat and rushed out the door.
Jen stood at the door, smiling as she watched him walk up the sidewalk. He was so sexy, like something out of a movie. He had broad shoulders, a chiseled jaw and light brown hair that he always protected with a Fedora hat. He was smiling as she opened the door.
“Hey doll! Whatcha doing” he teased playfully.
“Looking at you,” she said, giggling.
He grinned broadly then, fixated. The sound of a woman’s laughter made him feel warm inside. It stirred something deep inside him and rocked the very core of his being.
They drove to the restaurant, each anticipating the night ahead.
Later, as they sat in the restaurant, Eddie pulled the feather out of his pant leg. His long arm held it out under the table so that it reached her foot. As they began talking, Jen felt something lightly brush her foot. Her foot jolted with reaction. However, she tried to focus on the conversation.
“So anyway, the boss says I might get more hours,” he was saying.
“That’s good,” she said, still trying not to laugh.
Eddie sat across the table, watching as she twisted and flinched, fighting the laughter that was inside her. Come on, laugh, he thought to himself, impatiently. He knew she hated to lose her composure in public. Her face was growing redder by the minute.
“What’s wrong,” he asked innocently.
“Oh nothing,” she denied.
“Come on. Something’s up. Tell me,” he said, twisting the feather deeper into her foot.
He allowed it to weave in and out of her toes, her weakest spot. Unable to hold it in any longer, she erupted into a volcano of laughter. She sat in the restaurant, her body shaking as she giggled hysterically.
“What’s wrong, doll?” Eddie feigned.
“Something has been tickling my foot. I can’t stand it!!!”
“Oh really,” he said, perking.
She crawled under the table and saw the big, fluffy feather in his hand. She gasped in mock horror. “It was you!!!”
Eddie was laughing now. “yeah. I couldn’t resist. And later, I’ll kiss those lovely toes and take all the tickle away.”
Later, in his apartment, he did just that. Occasionally, an explosion of giggles would erupt from Jen. Then, all would be silent again.
“Oh Eddie, you are so sexy. Like Bogey or something, she moaned, tracing circles on his tummy. He giggled lightly and whispered “Here’s looking at you, kid!” as he turned out the lights.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back